Home on Leave Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of a lonely mother and loving son.
2.3k words
4.48
204.6k
83

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was home from the Air Force. Dad was off on yet another business trip, so it was just mom and I alone at the house for the week. In fact, I suppose it had always been this way, as long as I can recall. When I was a kid, I guess I had been my mother's only company other than the other housewives in the neighborhood.

Of course, once I got older, into high school and sports and girls, even I was not there. Then there was college for a couple of years and then, when I decided I wanted a little adventure, I joined the service. I remember mom crying when she learned I was going, and I had always thought it was because she was afraid for my safety. I guess I did not realize that she was just lonely. Looking back on it now, I suppose she was crying more for herself than me. I mean, after all, I was joining the Air Force, it was not like I was going to be charging any hills or anything. I was stationed in San Antonio, far from Desert Storm.

The first couple of days, I had been out with my friends, but I guess I was finally growing a bit as a person. I could sense the frustration and loneliness Mom was feeling, as we dined at her favorite restaurant, a little Italian place tucked away in the city. I also noticed she was drinking a little more wine than usual at the meal. By the time we got home, Mom was feeling quite good. She was even giggling, as we returned home.

"Thank you for this, honey," she smiled, as we slipped in the door. Her blue eyes danced as she looked up at me. Mom was quite short, barely over five feet tall. She had been a gymnast at one time, though she had felt the need to quit when she got "too top heavy" (her words). Her frequent trips to a gym and her love for cycling had kept her petite frame quite lovely. This particular evening, Mom had dressed up. She was wearing a shorter dress than usual, which showed off her tanned, toned legs. It was summer, so she had worn no hose. The effect of the white sundress and her dark skin and auburn hair made me see Mom as a truly beautiful woman.

On this evening her smile had an impish quality to it. I had seen that often when I was a child, but less as I grew older. It was as if she had a secret that she just wanted so very badly to share. It was times like these that I always wondered what Dad was thinking. Couldn't he send someone else to Decatur? Shit, I thought, Mom is a knockout.

Mom and I stayed up past midnight, drinking yet more wine and talking about all sorts of things. Mom had become, and I suppose, always was a night owl. I had been a night person as well, but Texas was two hours ahead and the wine was getting to me. I toddled off to bed about one or so.

I suppose it was about three when I got up to go downstairs to get glass of water. Not expecting Mom to be up, especially after all the wine, I didn't bother with a robe, and just went down stairs clad only in my boxers. By the time I got down to the kitchen, I could hear the TV on in the den. I quickly drew a glass of water from the tap, and was about to head back up to my room, when I heard strange noises coming from the TV.

The sounds were faint, but they were the unmistakable sounds of porn. I had a fairly healthy collection back n S.A., so I knew porn sounds. I peeked into the den. The room was dark, except for the TV. I could barely make out Mom, as she lay on the couch. Figuring she had fallen asleep, I crept in to turn off the TV. I suppose I also wanted to see a little porn, just enough to masturbate to when I got up stairs, but my main focus was turning off the TV.

As I slipped in, I could see two men sharing a rather large breasted woman in what looked like was a park. The scene, while amateurish, was really arousing. As I reached for the remote, which sat alongside my dozing mother, I recognized the petite, well-endowed woman as my mother. Neither of the men were my father. I was stunned. I stood there frozen, a tent growing involuntarily at the crotch of my boxers, as I watched two strangers take my mother's pussy and mouth. From the looks of it, it was actually her cunt and mouth taking the two strangers.

Her long, painted nails gripped the thighs of the man in her mouth, as if she was locking him in place. Meanwhile, her ass kept plunging back towards the large cock in her pussy. I saw the camera move to a better angle and immediately wondered just who was filming this scene. As I reached beside Mom for the remote, her small hand slipped around my wrist. "Please, Mike, don't turn it off."

Her voice was husky. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I could see that the sundress was laid across the back of her couch. Mom was under a thin blanket, but I could sense that she was nude beneath it. The intermittent light from the TV made her eyes seem to glow, as she looked up at me from the couch. Her right leg was bent and pressed to the back of the couch. I could make out the smoothness of her tanned thigh, as the blanket had slipped from it. God, I couldn't help but think things I had never thought about my mom.

"I always cum when I watch this, you know," Mom said softly. I could feel her eyes on me. I looked down at her mutely, my hand trembling slightly. I could not believe my ears or my eyes. "You seem to be enjoying my little movie, too, honey," she said softly, a wry smile turning up the corners of her red, pouty lips.

"Uh, oh, I'm sorry Mom," I stammered, not knowing exactly what to say about the video, my nude mother beneath the blanket or my obvious arousal at both. I released the remote and started to get the hell out of there when Mom's grip on my wrist tightened slightly.

"Please, honey, stay for a bit," she whispered, as if whispering it made it okay—as if the fact that the plea was spoken softly somehow softened the fact that she wanted her only child to watch her used and using two anonymous men in a local park.

Not knowing what to say or do, I merely stood there. I stood there in my boxers, my erection obvious even in the scant, flickering light, as I watched a sex video with my mother, who, incidentally, was the star attraction. I could feel the blood pulsing into my throbbing cock, even as I tried to will it to deflate. It seemed the more I thought of it, the harder it got.

Mom sat up on the couch, the blanket covering her nude body slipped momentarily from her breasts. At first, her delicate hands moved to pull the blanket up to cover herself, but she paused, and then just let the cloth gather at her lap. Her breasts were lovely. She patted the couch beside her and, looking up at me, silently urged me to sit beside her. Without straying my eyes from the full, surprisingly pert breasts punctuated by those small, hard nipples, I sat beside her. I was unaware that in doing so, the head of my blood-engorged cock had poked out from the opening in the front of my underwear.

Without a word, Mom slipped her small hand around it. Her fingers wrapped gently around the shaft, just below the purple mushroom head. Her hand was so small, so delicate, that she could not quite get her fingers all the way around it. Her thumb rubbed over the tip, smearing a generous droplet of precum over the head.

In the video, Mom was rewarded for her efforts with a load of cum in her eager mouth. There must have been a great deal of it, as it streamed out over her bottom lip and onto her chin, as she squealed like a schoolgirl with delight. I saw the cock in her mouth pull back and send a last long stream onto my mother's face and long, auburn hair. Though I could not tell when the video was taped, from her hairstyle, I knew that it was as recently as a year ago.

As she watched the stream splash onto her face, Mom's hand gripped my cock tighter, I could see her other hand moving under the blanket and hear the sounds of the fingers moving at her dampness. She was so aroused that there was a slight sloshing sound that was loud enough to be heard over the commotion on the video. Her voice was a faint, breathy rasp as she said, "God, I love that part, honey. He came so fucking hard in my mouth."

The nasty edge in my mother's voice brought another dollop of precum to the tip of my raging cock. As if beckoned by the fluid gathering there, Mom leaned down and flicked it away with her tongue before bringing her face to mine. "Kiss me, Mike," she breathed.

Placing my hand at the back of her dark red hair, gripping a hunk of it in my hand, I pulled my mother's lips hard to mine. My tongue swirled with hers, giving me a hint of the taste of my precum which still lingered there. I was soul kissing my mother. She had moved so that now her breasts were pressed against the flesh of my chest. I could feel the heat from Mom's sex, as she straddled my lap, her arms slipping over my shoulders, as she kissed me hungrily.

Even at the moment of this writing, I can still feel my mother's wetness against my hardness, as my cock protruded from my boxers. The slickness of the folds of her pussy seemed to take hold of it---grip it. The blanket was now in a featureless pile on the floor, as her nude body writhed upon me.

We kissed passionately. There was no thought of "no this is wrong" or "we shouldn't be doing this". We just went with it. The decision had already been made. Perhaps it had been made as early as when she looked up at me with those sparkling blue eyes and thanked me for a wonderful evening. Maybe even, the decision had been made when Dad had to go out of town, yet again, or even, I suppose when Mom taped being taken by two strange men in a park. Nevertheless, nothing about that moment seemed wrong. It was something between two people who loved each other.

Mom broke our kiss, and reached down between us. She laughed, as she said in a deep, needy voice, "I have to have this in me right now!" The material of my boxers now soaked with her juices, Mom slipped the entire length of my cock from the flap. She inhaled deep, as she whispered, "My god, baby, you are all grown up, aren't you?"

That said, I felt her folds slip over the head of my cock. Slowly, her walls stretched for her son's cock, as Mom eased herself down over my thickness. Her head tilted back slightly and her eyes flickered closed. Instinctively, as Mom arched her back to ease me into her, I leaned down and swirled a small brown nipple with my tongue, as my hands gripped her round ass.

"Oh, fuck yes, baby. Suck Mommy's tit," she growled. She let herself drop down onto me. Her cuntflesh undulated around my cock, as she rolled her hips. I bit lightly on her nipple, and she pulled my mouth hard to her breast. "Yes, baby boy, just like that, honey. You are such a good boy for Mommy, aren't you?"

Mom moved up and down on my cock slowly at first. She seemed to be savoring each inch of its thickness and length. As my mouth moved from one nipple to the other, she turned her chest slightly from side to side, as if to feed one nipple, then the other, alternately to my waiting mouth.

Before long, Mom was moving faster on me. Each time she slammed her self down on my member, she grunted. It was not too long until her long nails dug into the flesh of my shoulders and pushed my back hard against the back of the couch. I could feel her shuddering orgasm and the spray of her honey wash over my cock. She cried out my name. She whimpered as she came around me, "Oh, Mikey, I do love you so, baby."

The sound of my mother's voice calling to me in her climax sent me over the edge. I had not expected it, but I came hard up into my mother's pussy. I positively gushed my seed into her, as I called out, "Fuck, Mom, I'm cumming."

I suppose it was either the feel of my unanticipated explosion or the fact that it was her son's exploding inside her quivering walls that set her off, but Mom immediately came again, slapping my shoulders with her palms as she did.

In time, our tremors subsided. Mom collapsed against me. My hands slowly caressed her back. My fingertips explored the smooth flesh, as she kissed my shoulder. Our sweat slicked bodies pressed lovingly together. After a time, Mom leaned back, my cock, semi-erect still inside her. The mix of our cum oozed out around our joining, as Mom whispered, "I love you so much, baby boy."

Smiling up into her eyes, my hands sliding to her hips, as I felt her walls tighten around me, I replied, "I love you too, Mom."

(Perhaps to be continued)