Home on Leave Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom and Aunt Julia take what they want.
1.4k words
4.38
114.5k
23

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us spent the afternoon sipping margaritas and sunbathing by the pool. It was late August. Fall would soon be here, but that afternoon there was no hint of it. Julia had swum a bit, nude of course, while Mom and I cuddled on a large chaise lounge. The sun had slipped down behind the sycamores at the edge of the secluded backyard, as my aunt slipped from the pool.

Grabbing a thick, thirsty towel, Aunt Julia slowly dabbed the beaded water from her supple, olive skin. Her short, dark brown hair was slicked back from her swim. The effect, when accompanied by Julia's well-cultivated muscularity, rendered a hint of masculinity within her deeply feminine appearance. She smiled wickedly down into my eyes, as she dried herself.

Indeed, she appeared not so much to be drying her flesh, as exposing herself to me. She was showing me the body she had sculpted. Her biceps were, I noticed perhaps for the first time, not much less defined than my own. The muscles were longer and thinner, but every sinew seemed to press from within her dark skin.

Julia's thighs and buttocks had the same definition. They were slender, yet each muscle had been honed carefully by Julia's time in the gym. Her breasts were smaller than Mom's, much smaller. Perhaps only b cups to Mom's large c cups, they were accentuated, like the rest of her, by her workouts.

Finally, Julia took a seat on a lounger opposite us. "God, that felt wonderful," she sighed, as she lay seductively on the chaise. I found that I could not take my eyes from my aunt. Her eyes gazed into mine, as I felt my mother's lips caress the flesh of my bare chest and make their way to my right nipple.

Her mouth slipped around it, nipping teasingly as she captured it. My eyes fluttered closed for an instant. When I opened them, I saw that Julia's hand was slowly moving down her flat belly to her clean-shaven pussy. Julia smiled again, as she began to pleasure herself at the sight of her sister-in-law suckling at my nipple.

I gently stroked Mom's hair with my hand. Her red mane was warmed by the sun. Mom's tongue swirled about my nipple, and I felt myself become fully erect in my swimsuit. I noticed Aunt Julia's gaze drawn to the obvious bulge in the trunks. Her pink tongue slipped gingerly over her lips, as her fingertips circled the bud of her clitoris, before two digits plunged deeply inside the pink flesh of her cunt.

Mom moved a little as she suckled. Her small hand tugged at the thin bow at the hip of her bikini bottom. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the material slip from her flesh. Then her hand slipped down to her own sex and began to pleasure herself.

Julia's voice was husky, when she softly cooed, "That is such an erotic sight, lovers. My girl and her child so very much in love." My head tilted back. My eyes closed, yet I held the image of Julia in my mind, as my mother licked at my nipple, alternately tugging at the hard flesh with her teeth. I pushed my chest slightly up to her, and she bit a little harder in response. No words were exchanged, only soft moans wafted into the air.

I must have been lost in the pleasure my mother was giving me; because I neither heard Aunt Julia arise from her lounger, nor did I feel her slip my trunks from me. My first awareness of her actions was when her lips descended slowly to the base of my throbbing cock.

Her mouth was soft, warm and utterly inviting. While Mom had been voracious in her cocksucking, Julia proceeded achingly slowly. I could feel her lips slide over every vein of my pulsing meat. It seemed she was savoring each of the eight inches I possessed. The head of my cock pressed to the back of her throat. Julia's throat seemed to vibrate there, and it was all I could do to hold of cumming the first instant I felt it.

Mom reached behind me, pulling my back upwards, her mouth never leaving my now pleasure-numbed nipple. With the other, she let the back of the chaise down gently, and I was then flat on my back. Julia had spread my legs and was now completely between them when I heard Mom utter, "I want on that face of yours, Mike."

Mom nearly pounced on my face, her cunt slamming down on it flush and covering my lips in her slick nectar. Her small hands gripped my hair. I immediately had the mental image of her nude on horseback, as her hips writhed at my face. "Oh yes, fuck that is fantastic. Suck my pussy, baby. Suck it til I tell you to stop," Mom cried. She was pushing down so hard, I feared she might bruise my lips.

To say I loved her domination of me would be a distinct understatement. Yet, it was a shock to me how submissive she could be with Julia and how aggressive she could be with me. Meanwhile, Julia's mouth continued it's deliberate taking of my cock.

Julia spread me wider, her mouth never changing it's easy pace up and all the way down my cock. I felt my shoulders placed on her shoulders. I felt so exposed at that point. I moaned into my mother's juicy cunt, and Mom came hard in a trembling climax. Her orgasm did not slow her use, only enhanced her aggression. Soon, she was bouncing on my eager face, as a stream of profanity escaped her lips.

I felt wetness at my asshole. My mind was still processing the sensation when I felt the thick, lubed dildo pushed past my rim in one hard thrust. The searing pain elicited a scream into my mother's sloppy wet fuckhole. The scream made her cum again. Julia's mouth moved faster, as if to take my mind from the pain. Extraordinarily, I did indeed forget all about the pain.

Soon, rather than being repelled by the rubber thickness in my ass, I was opening for it. I was pushing back at the dildo, as it was being thrust in and out of my ass. My mother was finally slowing her abuse of my face, but was still riding it at a strong pace. She brought her rim to my mouth, and like a good boy, I pushed my tongue deep into her ass. My lips sealed at her puckered rosebud, as Aunt Julia started to twist the dildo in and out faster and faster. What had been intense pain was now pleasure just as pronounced. Julia's mouth matched the pace of the fucktoy.

I was on the precipice. My hands slipped from the tops of Mom's thighs, to her round ass, lifting her so that I could plunge my tongue into her more deeply. Mom's next orgasm threatened to drown me, as my face was drenched in her fluid. This time, I came with her, filling Julia's throat and sending my sperm down her gullet. As I came, my formerly virgin ass was impaled on at least nine inches of rubber cock. The sensations almost caused me to faint.

I do not know how long it was before my Mom slipped off of my face or Julia pulled the toy from my abused ass. It might have been seconds or an hour, I have no idea, I just know that it was dusk, as they departed arm in arm. They smiled down at me, as they slipped inside.

"Catch your breath, Mike," Julia said softly. "Then come inside and clean up. I think you two have earned dinner out. It will be my treat."

I nodded with what strength I had left and smiled back up at the pair, as they moved into the house. I lay there for a few minutes. My ass was throbbing a little, but it was not all that uncomfortable. Actually, the feeling was altogether pleasing. I had come so far in such a short time. Life, as I knew it, had changed forever. I did not really know if I was a playmate or plaything for my two new lovers, or what, if any, other surprises they might have in store for me. I found that I was aching to find out, and I knew that I soon would.

(End of Chapter 4)