Home Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sa2222
sa2222
1,116 Followers

"I wouldn't tell a soul; trust me," he said as he closed his phone. He pushed his now flaccid cock into his shorts.

Mom was now completely dressed and she sat down next to Sean.

"You understand that this could ruin both of our lives if anybody found out," she said looking him straight in the eyes.

"I know it could, but make no mistake about it, that was the best experience of my life," he said reaching up to kiss her. She was powerless as they started to smack lips. She tried to talk to him in-between kisses.

"Sean... you know... this can't... I'm... married," she said but was too focused making out with the young man. They remained embraced on the couch as they moaned into each other's mouth. I still couldn't believe what was happening.

Finally my mom put on the breaks when Sean slid his hand back down her shorts.

"You have to leave now," she said getting up. "Maybe we should talk about this some other time because I'm not thinking clearly right now. All I know is that this needs to stay between us."

Sean eventually did leave, but not before they embraced in another passionate kiss when she walked him out. When she shut the door and locked it, I immediately ran back into my room and lay in bed. She stayed downstairs to clean for a while before going up to her room to take a shower. Eventually I fell asleep, but not before having one of the best jerk-off sessions I could remember in a long time, thinking about my sexy mother.

sa2222
sa2222
1,116 Followers