Home Schooled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My beautiful mother," mom explained, "is going to serve all of us today. We can take any orifice we want as often as we want, and in any way we want."

Sal and I were staring at Sofia.

"I only ask," Sofia interjected, "that you let me drink your fluids when you're done with me."

"Can I pee in your mouth?" Sal asked.

"I want you to. I want all of you to, if that's what you want."

"I want John's pee," Sal explained. "I've tasted it off my fingers, but I've never had it from the source. Is that okay?" Sal asked, looking directly at Sofia, an expression of hope on her face.

"Of course."

So the basic outline of the day's dos and don'ts were established. It would turn out to be both exhilarating and exhausting, when all was said and done. So let me recap twelve of the most eye opening hours of my life.

After Sofia was restrained, dad walked right up to her, lifter her face by the chin and shoved his cock down her throat.

Sofia's eyes were defiant at first, never wavering as she stared him down. But he kept his cock in her throat for so long, she began to change, and a look of desperation came over her face.

When dad withdrew his cock from her mouth to let her catch her breath, mucous poured out across her lower lip and spilled all over the porch floor boards. Dad shoved right back in.

After two or three times of his assault on his own mother-in-law, mom kneeled behind her and began lick her cunt and ass.

I sat on the porch swing a couple feet away, pulled Sal onto my lap and inserted my very hard cock inside her. We stayed still and watched as dad started fucking her face with less ferocity than he at first started out.

"Sal, darling," mom said, after raising her face out of her own mother's genitals. "Come lick your mother's pussy while I continue on Sofia."

Sal turned to look at me to see if I was okay with it, so in answer, I stood up with her still impaled on my cock, shuffled over behind mom, lowered Sal into a position where she could service mom never letting my cock slip out, and watched her begin to eat pussy for the first time in her young life. It was bewitching.

A few minutes later, dad withdrew his cock from Sofia's mouth and took a step toward Sal, pulled her head away from mom and fisted his cock spraying her face with his semen. Then, after a couple of pulses, he lifted mom's face from Sofia's cunt and shoved his cock in her mouth and we watched until dad's penis began to shrink and she pulled her mouth off it.

She then turned around and licked the cum from Sal's face, and moved over to her mother, holding her ravaged face in her hands and let drip from her mouth all the cum she'd collected from dad's ejaculation.

Sofia swallowed it all.

I came hard and filled Sal's cunt with my first offering of the morning.

As soon as I slipped out of her, Sal stood up and straddled Sofia's face letting her lick out all my cum from her pussy.

Sofia slumped to the floor while mom, dad, Sal and I recuperated.

After a couple of minutes, dad lifted Sofia's head again, aimed his cock at her face and let loose with a torrent of piss. As soon as he was done mom followed suit, and when she was done, Sal sprayed her own urine all over Sofia's face and hair.

I started to stand, but Sal shook her head no, then came back, knelt before me and stuck out her tongue.

I wondered if all the water I'd been drinking and the fact I'd already pissed a couple of times when first arising and right before chores were finished, would have reduced the uric acid taste of my pee. But from the look on Sal's face it didn't seem to be of concern so I pointed my cock straight at her mouth and let loose.

After a second or two, I squeezed my cock to stop the pee flow and watched as Sal swallowed what I'd shot in her mouth.

We repeated this process a couple of times and then on the fourth time I released, she scooted forward and swallowed my cock drinking the rest of my fluids without as much as one single flinch.

When I was completely drained, I withdrew from her mouth and she sat back on her haunches and licked her lips.

"Damn, that's nasty," she exclaimed.

We burst out laughing while applauding at the same time.

"Your turn Johnny boy. Assume the position," Sal instructed.

I lay down and Sal squatted spreading her cunt lips directly over my mouth.

"A little at a time, or all at once," she asked.

"Go ahead. Let fly."

She did.

I couldn't keep up, though I tried. It's not as easy to swallow when you're laying on your back, as it is when you're upright. I guess that's why beer chugging contests never take place with contestants on their back.

I choked, I sneezed, pee got in my nose. It burned, but I wouldn't give up. And soon it was over.

"That won't happen again any time soon," I promised. "How on earth do those Japanese girls drink all that pee and keep a composed look on their face?"

"Their acting," my mom answered.

"Tough gig," I went on. "But you know what was good?"

"What?" mom and dad asked in unison.

"The feel of her pussy on my mouth."

"Can't wait," dad hinted.

"Me neither," mom agreed.

So, for the next few hours, dad and I licked pussy 'til our tongues went on strike, including Sofia, who finally peed herself while we weren't paying attention to her needs.

I cleaned up her pussy and kept right on going until she shot a stream of cum across my tongue.

Mom was a hoot. It seems she couldn't get enough of Sal's pussy. Every time there was a switch off, she'd bury her face between Sal's legs and go to town. Sal didn't seem to mind, and the last time mom licked her out, she blew dad for the second time.

I had my second experience with anilingus, three times. First I licked Sal's ass, then mom's and finally Sofia's. I didn't get much from it, but the girls sure seemed to enjoy it and I learned why when all three reciprocated.

As the day came to a close, we released Sofia from her bonds, and spent a good half hour massaging her with olive oil and a concoction of crushed Serrano peppers which we applied to her nipples and her genitals.

After she rested, she applied the Serrano lotion to the head of my dick and I was instantly as hard as an iron bar. It burned, but I could have knocked down a castle wall with my dick.

Sal made it all better when she put an ice cube in her mouth and gently nursed on my cock until the cube melted. I didn't cum, but I sure felt a great deal of love toward my sister for "cooling" things down.

After a light dinner we cleaned the house up, and headed to bed. Sophia slept with mom and dad, and Sal and I held each other as if the end of the world was just an hour away.

And so, on July 14th, this past year, a family that convention suggested could not get any closer got closer, and in very unconventional ways.

Postscript

The next morning, Sal brought me coffee in bed.

"Chores?" I asked.

"I did yours with mom and Sofia."

"Thanks."

We sat sipping our coffee for a few minutes each lost in our own thoughts. Finally, Sal asked.

"Did you have enough?"

"More than enough. You?"

"Same."

We both looked at each other seeking solace in the eyes of our other half.

"I think I've had enough."

"Sex?" Sal asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Kink," I responded.

"Me too."

We went quiet again for a couple moments reflecting on the previous days events.

"How's Sofia, today?"

"Fine, you'd never know she'd been in bondage for half a day yesterday. She's, well...Sofia."

"And you?"

"I'm drained. I feel like an athlete must feel after a championship game. I gave it my all, left everything in the arena, so to speak, but I don't regret it."

"Good. Me neither. But if I wait until next Nude Day or never again do anything like that, I'll be okay with it."

"Yeah. I feel the same way."

"But you'll still blow me occasionally?"

"Twice a day."

"Oh goody."

"As long as you reciprocate."

"Of course. If you want, I can start now. Lay down."

"Not now. Maybe not today. But there is one thing I want to do."

"I want to stay nude through Sunday night. I want to walk with you all around the pond and watch your dick swing in the sun."

I grinned.

I want to catch you sneaking quick peeks at my boobs, and sit between your legs and watch the sunset off the porch.

"Me too."

"But I think I want to wait until tonight to have any sex, if we even have any at all."

"Fine with me. But why?"

"I want to reminisce about yesterday and discuss all that happened with you, and try to relive it through various viewpoints, so I can anchor it as a right of passage memory."

"Why don't you write about it?"

"Maybe I will."

"I think it'd make a fine story."

"Me too."

"What would you call it?"

Sal paused for a moment then looked at me with the beginnings of a grin at the corners of her mouth.

"What?" I asked.

"I've got the perfect title for the story."

"What is it?"

"Home Schooled."