Home Schooling

Story Info
Misbehavin' Jacque's enrolled in sexual obedience school.
5.9k words
4.6
45.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need coolin',
baby, I'm not foolin',
I'm gonna send you back to schoolin'. . ."
Led Zeppelin, "Whole Lotta Love"

Mary straddled Jacque's head, and glued her own pussy's ample lips to the young woman's mouth. "Run your tongue inside. Deep," she ordered the sweating 18-year-old.

She pulled Jacque's legs back and spread them so the girl would be wide open to Jim's assault on the sweet pussy snuggled between their niece's thighs. Jim grasped his cock, slick from visits to Jacque's mouth, rubbed the head along the slit to part the deep blond pubic hair. He teased her pearl with it, and then wedged its tip into the slowly yielding opening.

Jacque's saliva mixed with juices seeping from her channel, and he worked his cock in with little back-and-forth thrusts, a meaty burglar breaking into her tight pussy. She was tight as hell, but her young cunt burned with a desire stoked by heat on her very red and sore fanny.

"Well, Jacque dear," he said, almost conversationally. "We warned you and warned you to straighten out, move out, or take the consequences. We'll go into details later, but let me sum up the consequences: You misbehaved; you're being punished. You've been a defiant brat; we'll teach obedience. You refused to get a job; you'll work for us.

"And since you decided not to go to college, we're going to school you right here at home. Science and math, literature and social studies--and some hands-on tutoring to satisfy your new obsession with sex," Jim said and pressed the last point home against her painfully unyielding hymen.

They had taken Jacque in after Jim's brother died and his sister-in-law drank herself into oblivion, giving her a solid home in upper-middle-class suburbs. The first dozen years had been wonderful, unmarred even by typical teen outbursts.

Then she turned 18, and it all went to hell in a hurry.

Within weeks after high school graduation, Jacque the good girl mysteriously morphed into a raging, foul-mouthed bitch, her bouts of sulking interrupted only by screaming, door-slamming furies. Inexplicably, outrageously rebellious, she left history trails of porn on her computer, the stench of spilled beer on her carpet and snuffed-out doobies in her car's ashtray.

They tried grounding her; she slammed out the door. They set curfews; she broke them. They yanked her phone; she got a mobile. They took her computer; she used a friend's. They took her car; she peeled out in Jim's. At each encounter, she simply grew more sullen or screamed louder. Each time, each one warned her that they believed in progressive discipline, and that they would really up the ante if she didn't shape up or ship out.

She simply blew them off. She swore she wouldn't go to college, shrugging off full-ride scholarships. And she sure as hell wouldn't schlep burgers to rent some dump. 'Fuck that,' she thought. 'I've been Miss Goody Two Shoes too long, and I've got some fun coming.'

That's basically what she told the psychiatrist they made her see. "Don't look for any deep psychological trauma or big-fucking-deal disorder. I'm fed up with being the good little girl and doing nothing but homework. It's my turn to party. I'll drink. I'll blow dope. I'll go to raves and rub my ass all over guys. And if I want to screw some dude, I'll screw him," she blurted to end her single short visit with the shrink.

"So deal with it," she snapped at Jim and Mary, convinced they were bluffing.

Just rarely, she felt a little twinge that something might go amiss. For instance, a friend's dad hinted there was more to Jim and Mary than she knew about. "They have another side to them, that's all," he said, clamming up when pressed for details. She never saw them throw a cocktail party. Yet some mornings she could sense that something was different, that they seemed tired and hung over, but quietly content.

Then there was the mysteriously off-limits addition on the north side of the house, its single, steel door guarded by a touchpad combination lock. But, she reasoned, it wasn't really sinister, just unusual.

"Uncle Jim's a science nerd," she explained to friends. "He has a lab with dangerous chemicals, and some of his government contracts are top secret. Anyway, that's what Aunt Mary told me."

And what about Aunt Mary? She was to all appearances a lit professor who wore sensible suits and went to book clubs where people actually read books. She always seemed so calm and sweet, but a few times Jacque had seen her totally blister people with acidic tongue-lashings—usually someone who had done something really stupid.

In spite of the signals, Jacque always circled back to the same conclusion: 'They're softies, and I'll damn well do as I please.

'Besides,' she asked herself, 'what can they do about it? Spank me?' She giggled at that absurd notion.

So she ignored their latest warning, and tonight she'd slipped through her bedroom window to see a 32-year-old man she met online. As she clambered back into the darkened room, her nipples still tingled from Rod's touch; her pussy ached with pleasure where he had fingered her. She had used her hands on his cock and balls, excitedly sucked him off. They hadn't quite fucked yet, but he had promised to bring rubbers next time and teach her how to ride his cock. It looked huge, but she promised herself she would squeeze it in.

Jacque shut the window behind her, gloating over her escape, on being 'way too cool for them.

They flicked on the lights, froze her in place. Her clothes were wrinkled, hair mussed, lipstick smeared, eyes wide and jaw dropped.

"So, did you fuck him?" Mary demanded.

Jacque had never seen such a look on Mary's face or even heard her say "fuck," but recovered enough to be a smart ass.

"None of your fucking business," she yelled.

"Wrong answer," Jim grunted.

He folded Jacque at the waist and pinned her facedown on the bed, feet on the floor, ass presented. Mary lifted the girl's short, tight skirt, startled to expose only naked cheeks, with Jacque's bare pussy peeking out below.

"Where are your panties?"

"None of your fucking business," Jacque yelled into the bedspread, although much less sure of herself than she had been just seconds ago.

Ka-wham! Mary swung a hard, open-palmed right across both the girl's bared cheeks, and followed up with a dozen more. Jacque squalled, wriggling fruitlessly against her uncle's iron grip.

She was sniffling when Mary stopped. She was also feeling something besides pain, something that surprised her. She felt warmth and moisture inside her pussy, like when Rod finger-fucked her.

"Start over. Where are your panties?"

"Rod. Rod kept them. He said he liked them 'cause they smell like, uh, like me." She was mad as hell but felt like she'd better cooperate for now.

"You mean, 'Because they smell like pussy,'" Mary corrected her. A shocked Jacque mumbled assent.

"And my original question: Did you fuck him?"

"No, no, no. No, we didn't fuck. Not really," Jacque protested.

"And what, 'really,' did you do, then?" The question came from Jim.

Jacque suffered four more hard swats before she would answer.

"My boobs. He petted them a little, that's all," she lied.

Smack! "Now the rest. What else did he do with your titties?" That was Mary. Smack! Smack!

Ker-schmaaack!

That last one, from Jim's big hand, ripped a yelp from Jacque. He was much stronger than Mary and it hurt like hell. . He issued instructions: "We want details--and skip the euphemisms. The words you're looking for are 'fuck,' 'pussy,' 'cunt,' 'cock,' 'tit.' Get it?"

She answered quickly. "He kissed my boobies--tits, I mean," she corrected when he raised his hand.

"And he sucked my nipples. He teased me 'cause they got real hard, and then he pinched them and squeezed my boobs--tits--hard enough to hurt, but it felt good, too. Then he kissed and sucked them some more. That's it. Really! Please don't spank me any more." She was finally pleading.

Ker-schmaaack! But just twice; pleading helped.

"Okay, so what did you do? You didn't lose your thong having a Coke at the drive-in. What did he do between your legs?" Mary again. She swung a palm low across the cheeks to sting the pouting organ there.

"His hand. 'Petting the bunny' he called it. And his finger. He rubbed me down there with his finger," Jacque blubbered.

"In my pussy, in my pussy," she squalled when Jim's hard palm reminded her about euphemisms. She was leaving out big-picture items like the blowjob.

"So he finger-fucked you. How?" Jim's hand was poised but Jacque answered fast. With details.

"He rubbed it. He dipped into my hole to get his finger slick, then he rubbed my clit. Up and down, in circles, back and forth. Sometimes he'd pull the full length of his finger up along it, real light. I'm sorry, but it felt so good I didn't want him to stop," she admitted.

"You came? Had orgasms?" asked Jim, hand still poised.

"Yes," she hurried to prevent the sting.

"I came when he rubbed my clit. Three or four times. It was crazy. I'd played a little with other guys before, but never like that. It just felt so good. So good. I'm sorry. I've been bad, but I'll be good now. Promise," she sobbed.

"Oh, you're going to be very good, for sure. Now, have you told us everything?" Mary asked.

"Yes, yes. That's it. He played with my tits and pussy. He played with my clit. He made me come. That's all. We didn't fuck. Really, we didn't," she said, hoping to shift the questions away from hand jobs and blowjobs.

"What did you do for him?" Jim again. Embers from earlier spankings still warmed her cheeks; she didn't risk another smack.

"Okay, okay! I sucked him off. I played with his dick and his balls and he got really stiff. It was pointing straight up, with some wet stuff on the end. I stroked it like he told me, and coddled his balls, and was jacking him off like we'd done before. Then, then, then…" Her voice trailed off.

Ker-shmaaack! Then twice more for encouragement.

"Then what?"

She blurted it all out, and once started couldn't stop.

"He put his hand behind my neck and bent me down, 'til my mouth was at the tip. He said, 'First, lick it all around the head then suck it.' I kind of hesitated, but he pushed my head down further and told me again. So I licked him, his cock, I mean. And I liked it. I licked it some more, all around, and he sort of groaned and petted my head," she continued her confession.

"He said I was doing really good, and to take it into my mouth. It stretched my jaws, but it tasted good and felt good and all of a sudden I really wanted to do it. I knew when I did it right because he'd twitch and moan. He said I was getting real good real fast, that I'm a natural-born cock-sucker.

"I sucked it in really deep, and moved my head up and down and used my tongue. He'd say 'faster,' and I'd suck faster. And he'd tell me to slow down and suck it in deep. I did that, too. I did everything he wanted.

"I felt him get extra, extra hard, and he said 'Don't stop, don't stop. Keep it in and suck it hard, 'cause I'm going to come in your mouth.' I wanted to do it. I wanted to feel his stuff in my throat. I could tell he was coming so I sucked hard. I sucked it all out of him and kept sucking even after he got off. He almost screamed," she said proudly.

She'd gotten so wrapped up in her story that she backslid into her old insolent self. "I liked sucking him off. And I'll fuck him, too, next time I see him," she added defiantly.

That drew a particularly fiery spanking from Mary, who updated Jacque on recent developments when the girl quit squirming.

"We hired some rather large, uh, gentlemen who as we speak are convincing Rod that seeing you is bad for his health. So you're not going to fuck Rod, or ever give him another blowjob. But you're damned well going to suck off your Uncle Jim and lick my crack until I come in your face, and we're both going to fuck your brains out," she coldly informed a disbelieving Jacque.

"Your ass belongs to us, kid. We're going to commit our full summer to your education, and add a fall semester if necessary. You're going to work for room and board. You're going through our very own obedience school--and we're going to more than satisfy your curiosity about sex.

"You've fucked with us. Now we're going to fuck with you." Mary was angry, but her voice was calm. By this time, Jacque believed every word.

"Stand her up," Mary told Jim. She yanked Jacque's skirt off, jerked the wrinkled and sweaty blouse away, ripped the bra free. Jacque's swollen breasts popped loose, her nipples puckered out. She could see her ass glowing red in her closet mirror. Somehow it was kind of exciting.

Jim slipped a hand between his niece's naked legs. "Wet. I would have bet on it." He prodded her anus, then tickled her clit.

"What are you doing?" Jacque gasped. "You can't do that!"

"Can and will. We're going to do lots of things we've never done before, and make you like them. Although 'make' may not be necessary. You're already dripping like a bitch in heat," Mary observed.

Mary undressed, carefully folding her sensible suit and cotton blouse. Her jet-black hair grazed large, swaying breasts and big brown nipples. Below them a barely rounded belly and a womanly ass topped shapely legs. Jacque appreciated for the first time that her aunt, even in her early 40s, was a strikingly handsome woman. She couldn't pull her eyes from Mary's thick, black bush, a jungle Jacque had an unbidden urge to explore.

Mary took over, hands roaming Jacque's willowy body. She rubbed her soft breasts against Jacque's smaller, firmer mounds. She brushed her pubic hair against Jacque's thigh, Jacque's blond tangle against her own. She smoothed a hand along the girls' sore behind, bringing some relief.

Then Mary forced her tongue deep inside Jacque's mouth. "Umm, you still taste a bit like guy come," Mary said, and probed again. "Jim's going to give you another load to swallow, and you're going to be sucking juice out my snatch, too, my dear little slut."

Unwillingly entranced, Jacque watched Uncle Jim shed his clothing. She knew he went to a gym and ran a lot; she hadn't realized he was really buff. When he dropped his shorts, a very long, thick and extremely hard cock waved in front of six-pack abs. She'd thought Rod's thing was big. She gulped at the thought of how this dick would stretch her pussy and plow deeper than anything she'd ever thought of.

"Kneel," Mary said, and forced her face-level to that twitching cock. "Now do him. Like you did Rod." Jacque marveled at its weight and bulk, how the veins popped out, how it bent slightly to one side, even taking in details like flecks of white in Jim's black pubic hair. To her surprise, her own sex ached with longing as she admired the purplish head and thick crown.

Mary pressed Jacque's head toward it.

"Lick him. Right here," she pointed to the frenulum. "Like this," and she fluttered a tongue in Jacque's ear. Jacque fluttered her tongue, too. Somehow, she understood that although she wasn't in charge, the whole scene was about her, their desire for her, their love for her. It was oddly comforting, oddly confusing.

Jim moaned. Like Rod had. 'I am a natural,' Jacque thought. 'I actually am good at this.' And she was. Mary coached, whispering instructions. Jacque sucked one ball, then the other; she nibbled along the length of the cock, like an ear of corn. She sucked the head, grasped the base and took it in to the back of her throat. Her tongue flickered around the crown, at the tiny opening, and wrapped in smooth curves around the head.

Mary's nipples lit tiny fires on Jacque's back, her hands stroked the girl's breasts, wandered down to pet that little bunny. Jacque got hotter, sucked harder. She felt Jim's big cock swell even more.

"Take his come. All of it. Suck it out of him," Mary egged her on, her hand palming Jacque's puss. Jim's shuddered and groaned and spewed. Jacque sucked it out. Like with Rod. She kept sucking hard after he shot it off, prolonging and intensifying his huge orgasm. She was sure Jim almost screamed.

Semen trickled from her mouth as his dick slid off her tongue.

"Very good," he said huskily. "We'll do that again soon, right before I crack your sweet cunt wide open. But right now, that red on your ass has faded. You need a second treatment."

Mary whipped the bedspread and blankets back, revealing jet-black satin sheets. Jacque had never seen them before, but instinctively knew they'd chosen them because her creamy skin and long yellow hair would contrast so nicely against the sheets' sleek darkness. Something else she'd never seen before: wrist and ankle cuffs, with long, red, leather straps that looked very strong. A black leather strap lay coiled ominously on the pillow. Jim and Mary had obviously gone to work as soon as she slipped out for her nocturnal tryst.

"On the bed," Jim told her. "Face down." Jim straddled Jacque's legs, pinning them. Mary straddled her back. "Now?" Mary grinned.

"Now," he smiled back.

Hands blazed new trails across the hills of Jacque's tight teen ass, Mary and Jim alternating blows. This spanking lasted longer and they both slapped harder than any time before, painting her backside a deep, deep red from her lower thighs to her lower back, working down the sides as well.

Jacque shuddered and jerked and blubbered and pleaded and screamed and begged—and rubbed her pussy and tits as hard as she could against the satin.

Satisfied, they took a breather. Mary again soothed the girl's ravaged bottom, petting it, comforting it with the softness of her yielding breasts. She straddled the crying girl and brushed her cunt gently against the blazing hot cheeks. Jacque's wailing drifted off into sobs, then sniffles.

That was enough for Jim. "Let's flip her. There's some stuff I know you want to do, and I'm damned ready to pop that cherry."

Mary stretched Jacque's arms up straight alongside the teen's head and cuffed them to the headboard. Jim cuffed her ankles and ran the straps to ceiling hooks.

'Where in hell did those come from?' a bewildered Jacque briefly wondered, as Jim tugged her legs widely apart and at maybe 45 degrees off the bed. Her exposed cunt dripped its lubricants, its tender flesh was swollen, flushed with hot blood.

"Do your thing," Jim nodded to his wife. He settled between Jacque's legs for a ringside view.

Mary uncoiled the leather strap in front of Jacque's frightened eyes, kneeled astride the girl's face and trailed the tip along the very vulnerable pussy.

Jacque flinched. "Please, Aunt Mary. Please don't use that. Your hands were plenty. I'm punished enough. I'll do everything you want. Never cuss at you again, or do anything without permission. I'll get a job this summer. I'll go to school. I'll never even talk to a guy without asking. Really, please. I'll be good. I promise, promise, promise."

Swaack! "Too late for that," Mary snapped.

The strap wrapped around Jacque's bared inner thigh, just missing her cunt. She yowled and jerked against the straps. Swaack! Mary backhanded the strap along the other inner thigh. She worked her way slowly, methodically, toward the knees, laying welts a couple of inches apart.

Jacque's gaze fixed on her aunt's sex, hovering above her face. Its lips parted as Mary swung the strap from side to side; they were bright red, fading to a warm pink and a deep, glistening mystery within. Again, Jacque felt an unbidden urge to touch that shimmering flesh, to taste that sweet moisture as she lost herself in the reverie of punishment.

Mary paused when she reached Jacque's upper thighs.

"I learned about tender inner thighs from 'The Story of O'," she told Jacque, who only vaguely heard her. "Our book club didn't exactly linger on Shakespeare, you see. There were others, like the 'Gor' series and some Victorian-era novels about bondage and punishment and forced orgasms. Very inspirational," Mary said, brushing her sex lightly across the girl's lips, then retreating before Jacque could react.

12