Home Schooling

Story Info
Husband and wife teach her daughter about sex.
2.8k words
4.44
210.5k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I married a woman with three teenaged girls. My wife, Donna, is short, about 5 feet nothing with red hair and blue eyes. She's not the most beautiful woman in the world, but she's not bad to look at either. At forty-one she's starting to put on a little weight, but that's to be expected after four kids. We had another girl together in our first year of marriage. Sierra is five years old and cute as a button now.

Donna's other kids have grown up over the five years. The other kids are Michelle, Ashley, and Karen. Michelle is the youngest at fifteen, Ashley's eighteen, and Karen's twenty.

Karen is married and pregnant. In fact she is due sometime this week. She married a black guy named Joe. She always had a thing for black guys. The movie stars she liked were Wesley Snipes and Will Smith. Karen stands a little over five feet tall, long brown hair, and blue eyes. It's a good thing Karen liked black guys, because she has an ass that black guys love, a real bubble butt. It's not that she's fat, she just had a black woman's ass. The other thing about Karen that everyone likes, black or white, is her huge tits. Now that she's pregnant she is over a double d bra size.

Before Karen got married, she didn't date very much and insisted that she was going to stay a virgin until she finished college. When she went to college things changed. She came to me instead of her mother and told me that guys kept trying to get her into bed. As I said she thought she wanted to be a virgin until school was done, so she didn't know much as far as sex was concerned.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Well." She started, her face turning a bright red. "I thought that since we aren't really related that maybe you could teach me."

"Teach you what?" I asked.

"Teach me about sex!" She said. "All the guys at school have had sex before and I haven't. I'm afraid I'll mess up and they won't like me."

"First of all, if they get you in bed they won't complain." I told her. "But if they didn't like you because of your inexperience then you don't want to be with them anyway because they just want to get laid and don't care about you at all."

"I don't want to screw up though!" She said, crying now. "I'm scared I'll hurt them! Honestly, I'm just scared about all of it."

"Tell you what." I said. "You talk to your Mother about what you want to do and if she says its all right with her we'll go from there."

I figured that even if Karen got up the courage to ask her Mom that Donna would say not just no, but hell no! I was wrong!

Donna and I were in bed that night and she called for Karen. I looked at my wife shocked. "Well, I'd rather have her learn from us than from some young jerk that will treat her like shit and hurt her." She said.

Karen walked into the room in her pajamas and stood by the bed. "Now you get out of bed and treat her like you would if you were getting ready to get her into bed." Donna said. "Treat her like you did me our first time together."

"Well in that case I have to take her to the movies." I said. "And she has to give me a blow job while I'm driving her home."

"Very funny asshole!" She said.

"Well that's what happened!" I laughed.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" She laughed pushing me out of bed.

I sat up on the edge of the bed and put my arms around Karen pulling her close to me. It felt extremely awkward trying to get a sexual urge for the girl I'd watch grow up over the past few years. I stood up and kissed her, but it wasn't very passionate. It was just a quick peck on the lips.

"Kiss her like you mean it." Donna urged. "Not like she's my daughter!"

Karen took control herself and planted a big one on me. I felt her lips push against mine. They were surprisingly soft and sensuous. Then her tongue darted out and into my mouth searching for my tongue. I felt her hands move behind my head and hold me tight. This girl could kiss. She finally broke the kiss and I sat on the edge of the bed. She kissed me again and pushed me back on the bed. She ended up beside me and I rolled so that I was on my side and she was on her back. I leaned over her and started kissing her neck. I could feel her chest against mine, her nipples starting to harden against me. I heard a moan as I was kissing her neck. I looked up and saw that her eyes were shut and her head was pushing into the pillow.

I undid the top button of her top and started kissing her shoulders and the rest of the revealed skin. I moved to the second button and could start to see some of her chest. I continued kissing all of the skin I revealed with each button. With the third button I could see the valley between her tits. I kissed between them and continued to remove buttons without opening her shirt all the way down to the last button and her belly. I kissed her belly and started to push back the edges of her shirt as I made my way back up to her huge tits. When I saw her naked chest and her hard nipples I could not resist them any longer. I took my tongue and licked across one nipple and then the other before I took a nipple between my fingers and started to flick the other with my tongue. I gave her nipple a tiny nibble before I changed to the other. I took both tits in my hands and pushed them together so that I could have both of them in my mouth at the same time. I continued to flick them with my tongue and lightly bite them until I felt a hand rubbing my now erect member.

I slid down her body with my tongue leaving a trail down to her pajama bottoms. I started pulling her bottoms down and kissing her skin as I slowly moved them down. I could smell her perfumed scent through her panties as I sat up and pulled her bottoms off. I then kissed her leg back up until I reached her panties again. I planted a kiss right on her pussy through her panties and felt her shudder. Then I began to pull her panties down, kissing as each inch was revealed. I stopped when I got to where I should have reached some hair only to discover that there wasn't any. I pulled her panties off completely and revealed a completely shaved, virgin pussy. I nearly came in my pants as I took my first taste of her pussy. I started at the bottom and licked my way up her slit to her clit. When I touched her clit with my tongue her thighs clamped around my head as she had her first orgasm and flooded my chin with her juices. I tried to lap it all up, but the more I licked the more she came.

I had forgotten about Donna until I heard her say. "Ok that's enough of that!" She pulled me from between her daughter's legs and rolled me over. Donna ripped my pants off and plunged herself down on my cock. She had obviously been pleasuring herself while she watched Karen and I, because her pussy was just as wet as Karen's. She rode me hard and fast and came in just a few seconds. Donna was one of the few women I had ever met that could come faster than a guy. When she had her orgasm she hopped off me before I had a chance to reach mine.

"Ok Karen!" Donna said breathlessly. "Get up here and suck his dick!"

"But Mom!" She protested. "It was just inside you!"

"Either do it now or get out!" Donna shouted.

Karen moved between my thighs and took my cock in her hand. She pulled it toward her and then took it in her mouth. I felt her tongue moving around the head inside her mouth. She just started to bob up and down with only the head in her mouth and very tiny movements. "Not like that!" Donna said. Then Donna pulled her off of me and took me in her mouth. Now Donna is a very gifted woman when it comes to blow jobs, she's the best I ever had. Donna took me in and started bobbing up and down going deeper with each time down until she had all of me in her mouth. I'd like to tell you I have an eight inch cock, but in truth its only six and a half inches, but part of it was still in her throat. Donna did not have a gag reflex and knew I loved it when she did this. Donna took me out of her mouth and told Karen. "That's how you do it!"

Karen took her Mom's place again and started to imitate her. Ever so slowly Karen got more of me in her mouth. I was getting closer and closer to orgasm as she got more and more of me on her mouth. Finally she got me all the way in just like her mother. She held me deep in her mouth for a few seconds and then began bobbing again all the way out and all the way in. "I'm going to come!" I told her. She started to take me out of her mouth, but Donna pushed her back down again just as I shot my load deep in her mouth and throat. Donna let her back up only after she swallowed everything. "That's how you do it baby!" Donna said. "I'm so proud of you!"

Karen sat up and Donna kissed her. She pulled back for a second, looked at her daughter and then kissed her hard pushing her on her back. I had never seen two women together before. Seeing Mother and daughter together was extremely exciting.

I watched their chests mashed together, nipples hardened and pressing into each other. They were kissing as if they couldn't get enough of each other. Their hands were roaming, exploring one another's bodies. They were both moaning as they continued kissing and fondling each other. Donna's finger found Karen's pussy and slipped inside. "Oh Mommy!" Karen moaned. Karen began writhing under her mother as she slid a finger in and out of her daughter's pussy. Their lips were still locked together as Karen started bucking uncontrollably under her Mom. Finally, Donna broke the kiss and to my surprise turned around to straddle Karen's face and bury her own between her daughter's legs. I never knew my wife to be interested in that sort of thing, but she began eating her daughter's pussy like a pro. In a matter of seconds she had Karen bucking and screaming in the throes of an enormous orgasm. Karen tried to accommodate her Mom, but she had no control over her own body from what her mother was doing to her. She just buried her face in my wife's pussy and screamed as she reached orgasm after orgasm, or an extremely long orgasm. I guess that was all her Mom needed though because she began moaning and bucking her pussy against Karen's face. They were both coming at the same time.

They finally relaxed and Donna rolled off of Karen. Both ladies were lying on their backs with their chests heaving from being out of breath. Donna looked over at me and said. "She's ready now! Fuck my baby!"

I climbed on top of Karen and asked. "Are you ready for this?"

"Oh yeah! Fuck me!" She hissed.

I grabbed my cock and guided it toward her pussy. I could feel her heat before I even got close to her. When I finally touched my cock to her pussy it was so hot it almost burned. I rubbed the head up and down her slit several times until she screamed at me. "Would you please just stick that thing in me and stop fucking around?"

I began to push inside her trying to control myself from just slamming inside her. I didn't want to hurt her when I burst her cherry, but I really wanted to fuck her. Just after I got the head in I felt the resistance of her hymen. "This is going to hurt a bit honey." I told her.

"Just fuck me!" She yelled.

I pulled back just a bit and then slammed forward, burying myself completely inside her.

"Oh fuck!" She cried. "That hurt!"

"It won't hurt anymore." I promised her. "Just relax and tell me when your ready for more."

"Ok." She said. "Just go slow. I'm ready."

Slowly I pulled out of her, realizing just how tight her virgin pussy was. I started to ease back inside her and then slowly out again. I looked down to watch as I slid in and out of her. My cock was glistening with her wetness and there was a small amount of blood mixed in. I leaned down and bit her nipple as I started to increase the pace. Karen began to enjoy what was happening to her and began moving with me, thrusting her hips up as I thrust down. Donna moved over to us and kissed her daughter. "That's it baby! Just fuck him!" She said. "Make him come in your pussy!"

"With the tightness of her pussy, I knew I wasn't going to last long. When she wrapped her legs around me and started fucking me like crazy, I knew I was losing it. As soon as I felt her come around my cock buried deep in her pussy it only took one more thrust and I started shooting my load deep inside of her. "Oh fuck me! I'm coming baby!" I yelled. I grabbed her ass and pulled myself as far inside her as I could go and shot spurt after spurt inside her. Finally, it ended and I collapsed on top of her. She grabbed hold of me and rolled me over, keeping me inside her and began to ride me. Her huge tits were bouncing up and down in front of my face, her hands were pushing on my chest for balance and she fucked me again. She never gave my cock a chance to shrink. It stayed hard as she rode me like a horse. In and out of her pussy I watched my cock go as she bounced up and down. She came again and after a few more minutes, I did too. This time she collapsed on top of me and I rolled her over. I began to move again inside of her. My wife pulled me out of her. "If you still have some more energy, then you need to fuck me!"

Donna got on her knees and I got behind her. I started to tease her with my cock. She tried to force herself back on me, but I wouldn't let her. "If you want to get fucked, then you had better start cleaning out your daughter's pussy."

Donna pulled Karen over and started licking her pussy. Watching my wife eating her daughters pussy was enough for me to start fucking my wife. I plunged inside her pussy and then pulled out. I did this a couple more times and then shocked my wife and plunged inside her ass. I buried myself to the balls with no warning. She tightened up for a split second, but then began humping back at me. We had only done this once before and her ass was almost as tight as Karen's pussy. I began fucking her ass and she was licking her daughter's pussy. Karen came first all over her Mom's face. I pulled out of her ass and slid back in her pussy just in time for her to come from fingering herself while I was fucking her ass. Feeling her come made me lose control and I came for the fourth time in a little over an hour. I had never had so many orgasms in a single night before, much less in an hour.

All three of us were completely spent and collapsed on the bed. I was between my two ladies with breasts pressing against both sides of me. They both moved an arm across me and each other and we fell asleep in each other's arms. Before I fell asleep, I thought I heard someone walking down the hall away from the bedroom, but I was too tired to check.

Find out what happens next in a later story. Was anyone in the hall? Had we been caught? Feedback will provide the answers you need.