Home Schooling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like the part where they introduced O," Jim said, catching Jacque's eye.

"One guy jammed his fingers into both her holes at once, and they folded her over a hassock and took turns fucking her," he told Jacque. "She was cherry in the ass, so she really screamed when her boyfriend butt-fucked her. Maybe I'll fold you over a hassock when I split your asshole, like life imitating art." He prodded her anus, laughing when she flinched, and gave her back to Mary.

Swaack! Jacque squawked as Mary strapped the white skin left unmarked on the trip up, swinging until both thighs flamed solidly red. Some welts would linger into morning. Jacque could not stop crying, nor could she stop the boiling deep in her belly or in her swollen cunt.

Mary stung that opened pussy to finish, a dozen times with the tip of the strap, just hard enough to fuel the fire already built there.

"Now," she told the sobbing girl, "you're ready for the next lesson."

Mary stretched out on the teen full length, again forcing her tongue into Jacque's mouth, rubbing her body against the girl's, enjoying the youthful firmness, her young breasts, the furred mound.. She kissed along the neck, between the breasts, then the breasts themselves and then the nipples.

Jacque moaned. Rod had been nothing like this. This was heaven. Mary lingered over the tender nipples, flicking them with her tongue, sucking them while kneading Jacque's breasts, occasionally nibbling the erect buttons. To Jacque, it was as if an electric line ran from her breasts to power sensations deep within her aching sex.

Mary followed the line downward, slowly, smoothly working her way across the girl's taut belly, leaving trails of a new kind of fire wherever her lips touched heated skin. She brought soft hands, softer lips to those inner thighs, soothing away some of the pain she'd left there.

She lingered above the pubis, still kissing gently, licking oh-so-lightly, alternating the previous pain with delicate pleasures, driving the girl wild with new sensations. She rubbed her cheek, softly, so softly, against the girl's public hair, then turned and kissed that sweet pussy full on. Jacque whimpered with pleasure as Mary probed her tongue into the virgin cunt the way she'd run it into Jacque's mouth. But this was different, even sweeter. The smoothness, the silky wetness, the practiced sips and sucks and licks along her labia, the tiny nibbles at the clit were like nothing Jacque had ever known.

Jacque cried out with the exquisite pleasure of it, all the evening's sex and punishment and craziness roiling in her groin and boiling out in a long, pleasured wail that was purely animal. She strained against the straps to press her pussy more tightly to Mary's probing tongue, those grasping lips. She came and came again, moaning and sweating and thrusting, until a satisfied Mary lifted her head.

"I've been watching you; you've been dying to dive into my muff since you first saw it. Now it's time," Mary told her.

Facing the headboard, she straddled the girl's heaving body, parted her labia and lowered them to Jacque's waiting mouth.

"Lick it," Mary told her. "First, from bottom to top, nice and wide and deep and slow. Lick it open and get it good and wet. Now, lick."

Jacque licked, starting near Mary's anus and plowing a wide furrow, savoring the sweet flow, making trip after trip along that steaming crack.

"Stick your tongue inside. Fuck me with it." Mary planted the entrance on Jacque's mouth. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me with it," she was almost chanting, squashing her cunt against the girl's eager lips as Jacque's tongue played the role of cock. Jacque alternated licking and tongue-fucking, then Mary brough her clit into full play.

"Lick my clit, now. Like I did yours. And suck it. Like a little cock." Jacque did, and loved it all--the heat, the sweet juices, the total immersion in hot pussy and sweaty thighs. She felt Mary trembling, and sucked the woman's fat clit out from under its hood. Mary grabbed the girl's head and humped her face, arching in a huge orgasm that rolled into a second and a third as Jacque tongued the come out of her.

Mary finally rolled off, leaving the girl limp and sweaty, her face smeared with Mary's juices. They let her rest, but for only few minutes.

Then it was Jim again, straddling her upper body. He tickled his cock against her nipples, then placed the head at Jacque's lips. "Like you did before," he said.

Jacque gladly licked the length of it, tongued around the corona. She took in the head, and he thrust with short little strokes against her lips and tongue. He repeatedly plunged in deeply, making her choke, and then pulled out enough that she could breathe. And he became very hard, and very ready for what came next.

Jim unclipped Jacque's legs and knelt between them.

Mary straddled her face. "I want to feel your scream in my cunt when he cracks your little twat wide open," she said. Jacque savored the sight of slick red pussy lips peeking out of the thick hair, longed to use her tongue and lips in that wonderful space again. She got her wish. Mary pasted her dripping sex to the teen's eager mouth. Jacque buried her tongue in the hole and jabbed it in and out, circled the opening and jabbed again. That's when Mary pulled Jacque's legs back and apart, spreading her wide open for her husband.

"Enjoy," she whispered to him.

Jim, his cock straining at Jacque's resistant hymen, slid his knees forward and grasped her waist. He nodded at Mary, who pressed her cunt harder against Jacque's mouth and gave up Jacque's virgin castle to Jim's assault.

Jim tore through.

In one long, screaming thrust he ripped the cherry out of the young woman's tight cunt, shredding it and burying his long cock to its base.

"Wwwwooooooooolllhh," an unearthly howl started from somewhere near Jacque's womb and rolled out of her screaming throat and mouth to vibrate through Mary's cunt, the exact wail of pained pleasure that Mary had so very much wanted to feel echoing off those inner canyon walls while she gushed her flood into Jacque's panting mouth.

Jacque's eyes crossed, closed; her toes cramped; her cunt was one hot, aching wound. Jim savored the moment, the spasms of her violated pussy on his cock's full length, the bright red flush across his niece's neck and breasts that betrayed her raw sexual awakening.

Jacque hardly noticed when Jim propped her ankles on his shoulders, or when Mary pulled her seeping snatch from the girl's mouth and freed her wrists. Mary knelt beside her, where she could relish the sight of Jim's massive cock plowing that burning furrow.

Jacque shuddered as Jim slowly withdrew all but the head, his dark brown eyes now holding her blue ones' gaze. "Look at me. Keep your eyes open and look at me," he commanded.

Jacque whimpered as he took a long, deliberate trip back up her ravaged channel, but she held his gaze. They matched their rhythm like a slow dance, eyes locked, groins locked, while he worked her cunt with his throbbing cock. Her channel opened more with each thrust, exuded more juices to lubricate his passage, quivered now with as much pleasure as pain.

She began to work her hips with his. He bent forward, bending her knees toward her breasts and raising her cunt for deep, deep fucking.

Jacque moaned, shuddered, heaved; her cunt yielded entirely to his huge member.

He buried it to the hilt.

Jacque came.

Orgasms rolled through her loins in a long series of majestic waves and deep troughs, tossing her over her newly discovered sea of pleasure. She soaked his cock. Her juices mixed with the blood from her shredded cherry; they seeped from her crack and ran down her ass to puddle in the sheets.

She came again. And again. Thrusting hard and fast now, he drove her into frenzy; she thrust back just as hard, crying out unintelligible fuck words as he rode home. She felt him stiffen more inside her, felt his body shudder. She knew what was happening and fucked him harder, sensing the incredible potential of her woman's cunt. He fell forward onto her breasts and she instinctively wrapped her arms and legs around him, pulling him deep inside.

Jim came in short, hard, thrusts; she came with him again, moaning and crying in a crazy mix of pleasure and pain, of newly discovered womanhood, of newly discovered power. He shuddered to a sweating stop, his full weight upon her.

Finally, he pulled up. His softened penis slipped out of her sore cunt, slathered in juices and blood. She moaned when she lost him, but wanted the respite.

Her rest was short; Mary straddled her torso, announcing, "It's my turn now. Lick this."

"This" was a thick silicon dick bobbing from Mary's strap-on. "Lick it and suck it like you did Jim's. You'll want it slick and wet, 'cause guess where it's going next," she said and hefted it to Jacque's mouth.

Jacque licked and sucked as instructed, thinking that although it had an interesting shape, it did not taste, smell or feel nearly as good as the real thing that now drooped along her uncle's balls.

"That's enough; I'm good and hard." Mary laughed..

More gently than her husband had, she rubbed the tip against Jacque's clit and along the slit, doling out unexpected pleasures. She continued her ministrations, occasionally dipping in to coat the head with the slick excretions from Jacque's pussy and the drippings from Jim's final thrusts, re-stoking the fires in Jacque's devastated cunt.

When Jacque's hungry cunt involuntary grasped for the tip, as she writhed to take it in, Mary poised its head at the entrance.

"Slow, slow, slow," she whispered, almost to herself. "Slow and easy." Jacque almost wept with the pleasure of the cock's journey into her body, and almost wept with the pain as it again stretched the tight passage. But slow and easy worked; pleasures outweighed the pains as Mary circled her wetted thumb against Jacque's wildly tender clitoris.

When fully in, Mary paused to watch Jacque's face as her niece's narrow canal adjusted to its newest intruder. As Jacque relaxed, Mary whispered in her ear while making slow, tiny thrusts.

"This is how it's going to be. You're ripe for a new world, and we're taking you to it. We'll take turns with you; we'll both use you at once. We'll probe every hole in your body, light up every nerve ending in your skin. We'll train you to pleasure us; we'll pleasure you until you weep with it. We'll torture you for our pleasure; we'll torture you for yours. We'll share you with our friends. And when it's time, we'll teach you how to use your hands, straps and whips to bind and torture others. You're ripe for all that, for more; can you feel it, Jacque? Can you feel it? "

Jacque moaned "Yes. Yes. Yes. I can feel it. I'm ready. I'm ready for you to take me there. I'm already on the way."

Jacque lifted her hips to squeeze sensual rewards from the thickness inside her. She made soft little mewling noises as Mary pleasured her clit, and soon humped hard and fast, banging her clit against the strap-on's base. The harness held dildos for two and a nubbed pad rubbed Mary's pearl, so the bouncing hips stirred her dildo deep in her cunt and the pad massaging her clit drove Mary wild.

The wilder she got, the more she thrust and circled, and the harder she screwed Jacque, the more wildly Jacque fucked her back. They pleasured each other in a crazed frenzy of mindless passion, Mary slapping and kneading Jacque's tits, squeezing her clit, stretching full length on her and kissing her deep and long while pounding her puss. Wave after wave of orgasms boiled through their hot cunts, each one's shuddering spasms triggering an answering wave. Mary finally screamed an unintelligible cry of gratification and collapsed upon the whimpering, tortured girl.

Mary recovered, glanced to see that Jim was erect again from watching the power-fucking she had just delivered, and leaned over to kiss his hard-on. "Save it for me," she said.

She slid loose from the spent girl's cunt, removed the harness and took several long, deep breaths. She re-clipped Jacque's wrists above her head and strapped her legs widely apart, opening the gleaming, wet slit but not touching it. On her hands and knees she again straddled the girl's trunk, her cunt just above Jacque's face.

"Do me," she smiled at Jim.

Jacque could only watch from below as the big dick slowly disappeared into Mary's reddened, seeping cunt, fascinated with how the lips grasped his cock like a mouth as he pulled back out, then yielded as he made it disappear again and again. Mary spread her knees wide, lowering her hips 'til Jim's balls nearly grazed Jacque's face but stayed tantalizingly out of reach.

Jacque absorbed the slithery, slapping sounds of sex, the visual treat of flesh penetrating flesh, the aromas from come-soaked, sweaty genitals, Mary's heated breath against her pubes. She longed to feel Mary's head between her legs, Mary's tongue against her clit, for Jim's beautiful dick to thrust into her throat, to burst again into her ravaged pussy. But through it all, neither of them touched the girl beneath them, leaving her cunt to ache with unmet yearning. It was perhaps the cruelest thing they did that night.

Aunt Mary climaxed and soon after that they pulled apart, Jim's cock still hard and swaying out in front. Drained as he was, he would be a long time to orgasm but knew Mary hadn't finished with him yet. He'd wait.

Mary escorted Jacque to the bathroom, quickly showered the sweat and excretions from her body, tucked her into bed. She clipped Jacque's wrists together and locked them via a short leash to the bed post. The despoiled teen could move around, lie on her side, get some rest; but she wouldn't be going out any windows.

"We're going to bed, now, Darling," Mary said. "Uncle Jim and I are going to fuck 'til the walls sweat, then come for you in the morning to start your regular classes in home schooling."

She smiled over her shoulder as they went out the door.

"What we did tonight--that was only freshman orientation."

12