Home Sweet Home Ch. 00: Prologue

Story Info
The video that made the home famous.
3.8k words
4.53
29.5k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is meant to be the first of many stories centered around Home Sweet Home. I can make no promises as to a timeline, but the ideas are all there waiting to find their way to the page. I hope you enjoy.

*****

To say that Katherine was having a bad day was an understatement. She thought about each disaster that had happened as she reached for a pint of Ben and Jerry's. As she went to take a bite, she burst into tears. "I'm not that fat!" she screamed to the universe. She threw the carton into the trash and then collapsed in a chair. Once she finished sobbing she opened her laptop. While porn was only a cheap substitute, it was still much better than nothing. And at least the internet wouldn't judge her like that bitch who turned her down and humiliated her in front of everyone. Yes, Katherine could stand to lose a few pounds and get into shape. She knew that but with her work schedule, commute times, and slim paycheck she didn't have the time or energy for a gym and cheap fast food was the only cuisine that could fit the bill. At 25 she knew that there was time for improvement but the plump blonde, especially after that debacle at the office pot luck, was beginning to lose hope. The video editor and lighting specialist had planned on spending the weekend with that very sexy red-head but she was now going to rub away her loneliness.

She opened up her favorite free site and took a look at what was new to the smut universe. She didn't know what she was looking for but "Hot Asian sucks a fat cock" was definitely not it. She refreshed the page in the vain hope that something new would pop up. When the site reloaded she saw a new vid: "Pirated lesbian recruitment video." She clicked on it and was surprised to see that the message, "video not found." Perplexed she went back to the home page and the video was gone. Her curiosity piqued, she decided to do a general search for the "pirated lesbian recruitment video." Dozens of videos appeared on screen all with that same title. However, each one she clicked one gave the same message, "video not found." Disappointed with her bad luck, she closed her laptop, trudged to her couch and fell asleep.

The next morning she woke up and the only thing she could think about was that video. She opened up her computer again and opened up her go-to site. She couldn't believe her eyes. It was the same thumbnail as the other videos, but the title read: "Valerie wants you!" She clicked the video, paused it before it could start and decided to get ready. She stripped, got her vibrator, positioned the laptop so she could lay back comfortably, and got ready for a good time. She hoped that this would be worth the effort but if not, she had a few bookmarks that could make her moan.

She pressed play and saw that the video was over an hour long! If it was one of those weird hypno vids she'd just turn it off; she already like girls.

The video opened on a beautiful brunette milf. She couldn't be much over 40. Her face was beautiful, and she had a gorgeous smile. She was wearing skirt suit that accentuated all of her curves and a pair of glasses that just made her look sexy. She looked right at the camera and began to talk.

"Hello there sexy, my name is Valerie and I would like to offer you a job." She smiled and extended her hand. "Yes, I'm talking to you! Well at least I think I am." She leaned forward and narrowed her eyes at the camera. "Okay, I'm only talking to you if you're a legal woman, that is that you have one x and one y chromosome and that you're over the age of 18, unless your place of residency requires that you be 21." She leaned back and resumed the same pose she had when she started. "If that didn't describe you or if you have absolutely no desire to work for me, then I hope you still enjoy the video and that I'm able to get your rocks off several times in the next," she leaned forward as if she was looking at the bottom of the screen, "62 minutes and 38 seconds. If you are a legal woman and you are even slightly interested in a job, then I hope this video can inform you of the opportunities that await you as well as getting you all hot and bothered. Quite frankly," she leaned forward again and put a hand on the side of her face like she was sharing a secret, "if you don't orgasm several times during this video, if your pussy isn't dripping your sweet juices, and if your clit isn't raw, I don't think you'd like it here." She rubbed her hands down her body seductively and bit her lip at the camera. She smiled and beckoned with her hand. "Let me show you around and hopefully that will help me cover everything as we go."

She left the room and the camera followed her getting a wonderful view of Valerie's ass. Katherine could not believe how sexy it was. Valerie looked back over her shoulder. "Sweetie, stop staring at my ass. Well at least for now." She winked seductively. Katherine wondered if there any other way of describing that creature.

She stopped in front of a door and turned around to face the camera again. "For those of you who don't recognize me or where I am, my name is Valerie Breckinstall and I'm the head of the adult film company Home Sweet Home." Katherine was surprised because she hadn't heard of either. She felt like she was up to date on her porn-based current events, but this could just be a marketing-based turn-of-phrase. Either way she was excited to see what Valerie was talking about. "Only women appear in our films and all of the work it takes to bring you our porn, be it filming, editing, or site management is handled in-house. And I mean that quite literally." The screen showed a huge mansion standing alone in a beautifully maintained property. "What you just saw is our office, studio and place of residence. We live and work here. Everything is done on site and all necessities are provided. Because we treat this as a family business, anyone here, regardless of her responsibility, can and will appear in our films. For example," she said as she pushed open the door.

A huge kitchen came into view. It looked state of the art and appeared to shine. Two brunettes were standing at a counter with their backs to the camera; they were giggling as they chopped vegetables and threw them into bowls. They were both completely naked. The one on the right reached to grab a carrot but the vegetable in question slid out of her reach. Both she and the camera turned, and a beautiful Asian was standing there, completely naked, moaning loudly. She was also naked, and the camera moved down to show a third brunette kneeling in front of her, working the missing carrot into the Asian's cunt. She began to beg loudly, a slight accent detectable.

"Fi, please stop teasing me. I need it so bad. I haven't gotten to cum all morning. Please fuck me, give it to me!"

Fi, however didn't increase her speed. She continued to slowly work that carrot into the Asian and the poor woman appeared to be pushed to the brink. She started to beg again.

"Fi, please! Oh, I promise to eat you out!" She turned to the ladies at the counter. "Frankie, please help me. Talk some sense into your...into Fi. Tell her not to be a bitch. Please!"

Frankie came over and got on her hands and knees behind Fi. She grabbed the brunette and started tounging Fi's ass. Fi moaned and started to pump the carrot faster into the Asian. The third brunette, with her back still to the camera, used one hand to play with her tits while the other began to rub her clit. Valerie then appeared behind the brunette and reached around her to grab her tits. The brunette leaned back into the older woman, thrusting her ass into Valerie's crotch. Valerie then walked in front of the young woman, knelt down, grabbed the brunette's ass, and drove her face into the dripping pussy. The moans of all the women grew higher and higher until it was evident that they were all cumming.

Katherine's fingers were flying across her clit. She was already on to her second orgasm. These women were amazing. The brunettes were so sexy, and she hadn't even seen any of their faces yet. She would be happy to sign up for this website, as soon as she made it through this video.

The two brunettes on the ground got up and began to lick the Asian's breasts and nipples while Valerie stood up and made out with the third. The young woman licked the milf's face clean and Valerie then turned to face the camera. "This is our kitchen. These wonderful women are part of the culinary team here. It is their job to design a menu that provides all the nutrition and energy we all need as well as help all of us, and every part of each of us, taste wonderful. As you can see, it's share and share alike and no hole is off limits. Common sense is encouraged so that no one is attacked while doing something dangerous, but other than that, porn happens all the time."

Valerie walked past the three young women, running her finger up and down the two brunettes while the Asian beamed at her.

Valerie turned back to the camera. "Now come on, this is only our first stop. We have a whole lot more to see until you can call this a proper tour." She looked over at the kitchen staff. "Be sure to use that carrot, Zi, we don't want your sweet nectar to go to waste." The Asian beamed at her and sucked the carrot before putting it back in the pile with the others. The Milf then left the room and the camera followed.

Valerie turned back around to face the camera and walked backwards down the hallway. She spoke again, acting like a tour guide. "Our next stop is the brains of our operations, our IT department." She entered an office-type room where a very gorgeous young woman with short, spiked, pink hair and hipster glasses was typing like a madwoman. She was hunched over her desk, squinting at the screen. She had pale skin and was very slender. Unlike the kitchen staff she was dressed very comfortably in sweat pants and a T-shirt.

Valerie continued her tour while the IT girl kept on working, seemingly oblivious. "Gab and the rest of the team here are in charge of our cyber security. Part of how our girls are able to continue earning as much as they do is due to the fact the no effort is spared in keeping our videos, site, and home secure. There is a particular fan in North Korea that has offered a huge sum of money to anyone who can crack our firewall and give access to our entire operation. We're determined to not let that happen. Also, on the to do list of our IT team is the coordination of all our footage and cameras. Programs have been made to identify who is on each camera, what they are doing, and to tag each video accordingly. For example," the camera turned to show a statuesque blonde sitting expectantly in front of another computer looking at Valerie. "If I was wanting to see right now a black girl getting it from a strapon," the blonde typed furiously then turned her screen to the camera. Three thumbnails showed different rooms in the house. The blonde clicked on the first one and the screen showed a doctor's examination room.

A tiny black girl with a firm ass and pert tits was bent over the examination table. A tall brunette with a lab coat was standing behind her thrusting a pink strapon into the ebony beauty. The doctor slapped her ass and shouted, "I told you to take your medicine. Your fucking thyroid issue isn't going to take care of itself, but you seem determined to make it worse!" She spanked the black girl again. "Apparently a good hard fucking is the only thing that gets through to you." She began to thrust faster and faster, causing the petite girl to moan louder and louder. The black girl started to shake as her orgasm passed through her. Once she went limp, the brunette pulled out and spun her around. "Now listen Shaina, if you don't take your pills, I won't fuck you again. Was this good for you?" The ebony girl nodded her head quickly. "Then don't miss another pill!"

The camera zoomed out again and the tall blonde was clearly rubbing her, what sounded to be very wet, pussy. Valerie then turned to her, "That was all live, wasn't it, Petra?" She nodded weakly, still furiously trying to rub one out. Valerie turned again to face the camera "All of our videos are of course archived for future...use but there is a certain naughtiness to seeing the fun when it happens. For those still considering joining us, one of our few rules is that while anyone can say no to anyone at any time, every actress must...perform at least once a week. And solo shows, while very hot, do not count towards that. Additionally, you can't sleep with the same wonderful woman twice in a row. We have nothing against romance here and several of our girls have paired off started beautiful relationships. However, this is a service industry and monogamy can get monotonous. The plus side for our very loyal fans is that at our current level of 45 employees, there will be a minimum of 20 new videos every week. And they are all high quality, both in video and in content. I inspect every video and if it doesn't get me wet, we don't waste your time with it. Luckily though," she said with a very dreamy look in her eyes, "I've only denied three videos. Our production team is amazing, our tech girls clean everything up and of course the talent is...delicious."

Katherine paused the video again. Her arm was getting tired and her throat was dry. This was the hottest thing she had ever seen, and it wasn't over yet. She thought how amazing it would be to live there and to be surrounded by all of these available beautiful, available, horny women but then she saw her reflection in the laptop. She looked at her chubby cheeks, double chin then looked down at the rolls that covered her body. She bitterly thought that there was no way that they would give her a second's thought. No one wanted her, especially not porn stars who lived surrounded by other porn stars. She started up the video again.

Valerie waved goodbye to the IT department and left the room. She began speaking again. "Now I'm certain that you been wondering about whether or not you qualify, physically that is. The women you've already seen are nothing short of beautiful and it seems reasonable that they came that way. However...just come with me. Let me show you something. The camera followed the milf into a very spacious hallway where one wall was covered in photographs. What was interesting was that every frame had two pictures in it. The camera zoomed in on one frame. The picture on the left showed an extremely overweight Asian women with a tight bun scowling at the camera. The right showed Zi from the kitchen wearing a form fitting green dress that made her look absolutely perfect. The camera zoomed out again and showed Valerie standing next to the photo in question. She stared very intently at the camera and said, "Both of these pictures are of Zi, the stunning Asian beauty who liked carrots in the kitchen. The left picture was taken three years ago, right after she made contact with our company and decided to join us. The right picture was taken the day she moved in last year. None of us are naïve. We all know that some bodies are more erotic than others. However, we know that EVERY woman has a goddess within. It only requires good habits and time. There is a reason there was a two-year gap in between Zi's two pictures. We do not promote plastic surgery. Our resident doctors, dieticians, and personal trainers work with you to make a plan to help your goddess shine. Since our company started we have only denied one applicant, and that was only because he was not a woman."

She smiled and stared walking down the hallway. She entered a large room where it seemed all 45 women where present. Katherine could not believe her eyes. She had never seen so much beauty in one room. The women seemed to represent every skin tone and body type. The clothing ranged from sexy to classy to comfortable to nude to freaky. Valerie faced the crowd and began to speak. "Who here has a picture up of herself in the hallway?" she asked. Almost every hand went up. "Who had plastic surgery to look the way you do now?" Only one hand went up this time. It belonged to a beautiful Arabic woman who had a large nose, typical of her race. The rest of her was not typical. She was wearing a spiked collar, a leather thong bikini stretched across her lovely breasts, fishnet stockings, killer heels, and what looked like a butt plug sticking several inches out of her beautiful ass. Valerie gave her a very warm smile and asked, her voice breaking, "And why did you get plastic surgery Dina?"

Dina looked right at the camera and said, "When I was a teenager my family came to visit this country. When we met some friends in a park, we saw two young women kissing furiously. My father, brother, and uncles were disgusted but I was so intrigued. I had never seen anything so beautiful or erotic in my life. The next day we returned to the park and my male relatives had planned on teaching "those godless infidels" a lesson. We found those same two women again and they had a third girl with them. I, without thinking, said that was so beautiful. Outraged, my uncle threw the acid he had brought for the lesbians in my face and then they left me there. Valerie found me, got me treatment, let me be part of her family, and paid for the doctors to repair my face." She was holding hands with a very ripped woman with bleached, short, spiked hair who was crying openly. The camera zoomed out and there wasn't a dry eye in the crowd. Katherine found herself getting misty.

Valerie then turned to the camera again. She took a deep breath to compose herself, then spoke, "Now in the interest of full disclosure there is one last feature of our establishment that all potential hires should be aware of. We I spoke of family I wasn't using a euphemism." As she spoke the women behind her began to move, about half stood behind her and the rest left. Katherine recognized the three brunettes from the kitchen, Gab from IT, the doctor with the strapon, and the muscle-bound bleached-blonde that was holding Dina. In total there were 20 women standing with Valerie. I want to introduce you to the women I love most in this world, my daughters! Through incredible luck and crazy genetics, I had only 7 pregnancies but each one had multiple daughters."

Katherine paused video again. She was shocked. This woman ran a porn company starring her daughters! This was crazy. Then she remembered the scene in the kitchen. Those three girls were doing each other! As much as the idea weirded her out, her body seemed to act on its own and the video started playing again.

"Part of the reason this location and website are so secure is because our family participates in love making that is not accepted by many. If this is too much for you we understand. We wish you the best and hope your life is what you wish it to be. If this turns you on..." As she said this the girls behind her, the ones that were wearing clothes anyways, began to strip until they were all naked. "We hope that you will join us." The girls began to circle Valerie. The ripped woman kissed her neck. Gab got on her knees and started running her hands under Valerie's skirt. The doctor also got down and started licking Valerie's legs. A woman also with a very long braid started unbuttoning Valerie's top. When her bra was exposed a brunette from the kitchen as well a girl with a blue streak in her hair each pulled down a side to expose Valerie's amazing bust. They both cooed "Ooo, mommy!" and then each started licking and sucking a breast. The girls that did not have access to Valerie began to play with each other. Another muscle-bound woman had lifted a girl with purple hair so that she was sitting on the larger girl's shoulders with her pussy at the larger woman's face. There were two brunettes, identical to the freckle, that had eyes for no one else and made out with a passion, their hands caressing the other. The camera returned to Valerie who was smiling broadly but was still looking quite flushed. She was running her fingers through the hair of the two women latched to her breasts. "We have a good time here." She said then her eyes fluttered as Gab disappeared under her skirt. "And there is always room for one more." As she spoke the rest of the women returned to view and began to join the others as the camera faded out.

12