Home Sweet Home Ch. 01

Story Info
Katherine comes closer to joining the family.
3.6k words
4.41
26.6k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a lot of fun writing this. The beautiful women who inspired these stories like it. I hope you like it too.

*****

"45!" Crack! "46!" Crack! "47! You feel the burn yet?" Crack! "48!" Crack! "49! Don't quit on me yet girly!" Crack! "50! You did it, Katherine. Now lay back and enjoy your reward." Emory tapped on her phone a few times and Katherine's eyes rolled back into her head as the egg pulsed violently inside of her. Elise put the whip down, leaned in, and began to suck on Katherine's stiff nipples. As the blonde's orgasm overtook her, she began to scream incoherently and shake wildly. The sisters high-fived each other over Katherine but did not relent until after she squirted out her third orgasm. Her body weak, she passed out.

Katherine woke up several hours later to the sound of a rhythmic slapping. She opened her eyes and saw Emory on her hands and knees. The muscle-bound woman was moaning and rocking back towards her sister. Elise was behind her with a huge strap-on and was forcing it into her sister's ass. Katherine was still not used to seeing women who were identical to the last dimple fucking. They even had the same short, spiked hair. The only difference was that Emory's was pink and Elise's was a deep purple.

Elise saw Katherine looking at them and smiled, all the while thrusting as hard as she could into Emory, making her sister moan. "We had a bet," she said. "Emory here didn't think you could do all 50 crunches." She slapped her sister's ass, causing her to arch her back. "I, however, had complete faith." Elise leaned forward and put a hand around Emory's throat and squeezed. Elise looked at Katherine again.

"Her mouth is free. Do you want to show her she shouldn't have bet against you?" That's all it took to wake Katherine up all the way. She laid down in front of the sisters and pulled Emory's face into her already soaked pussy. Emory immediately went to work. She licked her lips and then flicked Katherine's clit back and forth before sucking the whole thing into her mouth. Elise laughed and slapped her ass again. She then started thrusting faster and faster, pushing her sister harder into Katherine's lap. The blonde held onto Emory's head as the ripped woman started humming. The vibration sent Katherine's mind ablaze and an orgasm ripped out of her, flooding Emory. Katherine pushed herself back, unable to take any more.

Elise threw her head back and laughed. "I guess you still have some endurance to build up," she said. She grabbed Emory's hips. "Are you ready to cum bitch?" Her sister nodded earnestly. Then in one motion Elise pulled the strap-on out of Emory's ass and thrust it to the hilt into her cunt. Emory seemed to melt as Elise thrust as hard as she could. Emory matched her sister's thrusts, pushing herself back on to the strap-on. The sisters matched each other thrust for thrust until Emory's eyes rolled back into her head and her body began shaking. Elise kept going until Emory went limp, and then she pulled out and laid next to her sister. The women put their arms around each other and kissed each sweetly. Elise called over to Katherine: "We're done for today. The night is yours. We'll leave in the morning and we'll come back in two weeks to give you, hopefully, your last evaluation." She then laid her head on Emory's and the two drifted off to sleep.

Katherine accepted her dismissal and then tried to stand but her legs turned to jelly, and she fell back onto her toned ass. She then instead crawled to her bathroom. She sat on the floor while the bathtub filled up. She poured some bath salts and bubbles into the water then climbed in. She let the water loosen her muscles, and her mind drifted back to when she first heard of this crazy family.

18 months ago

She had just finished registering for the site and was looking at the form to apply. It asked for surprisingly little information, just a name, email address, time zone, and gender. Katherine quickly filled it out and leaned back, thinking about how crazy this morning had become. She went from waking up desperate and ashamed of her body to applying to be a porn actress! She palmed her forehead. What was she thinking? This was stupid. But as these doubts filled her mind, she saw that she received a new email. She saw that it was from dinalikesitrough@homesweethome.com with a subject Re: Application. She opened it and began reading.

"Thank you for your interest in joining our family. My name is Dina Breckinstall. I oversee all recruitment of new talent. For security purposes as well as to speed up this process, I would like to meet you over video chat. Attached is a list of available appointments. Please respond to this email with your desired appointment time and date.

"For the appointment, please plan for 30-60 minutes in a private place, alone. Also, dress as comfortably as possible but do not wear anything too loose or form-fitting, keep your hair down; do not style it, and please do not wear jewelry (necklaces, earrings, piercings, rings, etc.) or make-up of any kind. Also please be honest. There is almost no response to any question that I will ask you that will result in your not being hired. However, any dishonesty will most likely lengthen the time until you can join our family or even cause us to reject your application. Additionally, some of the questions I will ask you could make you uncomfortable. It is your prerogative to answer; however, you have applied for a job in which, among other things, you will be paid to be naked on camera, to have sex on camera and to live in a closed environment with 40+ other women. The more questions you answer, the smoother this whole process will become.

"Now the purpose of this email is not to cause you any fear; we simply have a full disclosure policy and don't want anything to be surprising to you.

"I look forward to hearing back from you, seeing you, and making a plan for you to join our family.

"Wishing you lots of love and orgasms,

Dina Breckinstall"

Katherine read the email several times. She could not believe how fast this was going. She looked at the appointment times and saw that most of them were for later that day. She picked the one at 2:00 pm, giving her three hours to stress out and get cleaned up. She responded to the email and closed her laptop.

She drew up and bath and sat in the tub for about an hour. She drained the water and scrubbed herself everywhere. She shaved everything clean, washed her hair and got out. She put on some clean sweats and sat in front of her computer with five minutes to spare.

The five minutes felt like hours and time seemed to stand still. But right when the clock read 2:00 pm a message popped up: "Dina Breckinstall would like to video chat"

Katherine was so nervous; she just knew that they would never want her, but her body didn't seem to agree as her hand seemed to move on its own to answer the request.

A screen popped open and Katherine could see the beautiful Persian woman from the video. She was even more stunning up close. She was wearing a cute blouse and blazer.

She smiled. "Katherine?" Katherine nodded. "I'm sorry my dear but I do require a verbal response. I'll try again. Katherine?"

"Y-y-y-y-es. I-I-I-I'm Katherine." What the hell! Why did she have to be so nervous?

Dina continued to smile at her. "I appreciate your response. I know this can be very daunting. I will do everything in my power to make this as painless as possible, but my next question might make it worse. I am not alone." She turned the camera to show the black girl from the video. She was sitting at a desk, fingers poised over a keyboard. She beamed at Katherine, showing her teeth and full lips. She was wearing a very tight top and apparently no bra because her nipples were very visible. "Shaina is my assistant. She will type up a transcript of the interview so we can review that as well as the recording of the interview itself. However, she can do her job later if her being her would make you uncomfortable. Is it okay with you for her to stay?"

Of course that frightened Katherine. One beautiful woman was terrifying enough but two might stop her tongue from working all together. She thought about it for a moment but realized that this would be a way for her to be amenable to Dina.

"Y-y-yes. She can stay."

Dina turned the camera back to her and beamed "Wonderful! Two questions done. Now if you don't want to respond to any question please say 'pass'. I will assume that any silence is due to you thinking about the question, so I will not skip a single question unless you say 'pass.'"

Katherine fidgeted in her seat. "I understand."

"Great! Katherine, what is your full name?

"Katherine Elizabeth Samson."

"How old are you?"

"25"

"Are you a woman?

"Y-y-yes"

"Were you born a woman?

Katherine giggled. "Yes."

"What is your sexual orientation?"

"Oh, totally lesbian. Dicks are gross."

Dina gave a slight smile. "I agree. How many female sexual partners have you had?"

Katherine took a deep breath. "N-n-none."

Dina's eyebrows went up. "How many sexual partners have you had, total?"

Katherine took another breath. "N-none."

Dina looked genuinely surprised. "Then how do you know you're a lesbian?"

"I-I-I have never f-found men attractive, but I've never gotten p-p-p-past a first date with a woman."

Dina's expression softened. "Thank you for sharing that. That is not easy information to tell. Moving on. Are you a natural blonde?"

"Yes."

"Do you regularly watch porn?"

"Oh yes." Katherine turned red and covered her mouth.

Dina smiled reassuringly. "You are applying to be a porn actress. I would be concerned if you said no. Have you ever masturbated?"

"Oh totally!"

"Have you ever achieved orgasm while masturbating?"

"Yes!"

Dina smiled again. "Did you orgasm when you watched the recruitment video?"

Katherine paused. "...Yes."

"How many times?"

"I don't know. Maybe 5? Well at least 4."

"How much do you weigh?"

Katherine turned red and looked down. Dina continued to look at her but remained silent.

"205 lbs."

"Is your hymen intact?"

"W-w-w-wait. What?"

"Has your cherry been popped?"

"Oh. No. Total virgin."

"Are you currently employed?"

"Y-y-yes. I work in the film industry. Editing and Lighting."

"How much do you make?"

"65 a year."

"What is your favorite color?"

"Green."

"What girl or girls turned you on the most during the video you saw? No one had name tags so just anything you remember about them or where they were."

Katherine turned bright red again. "Um...you. And Shaina. And that big blonde chick that was with you. And the lady doctor that was...um...fucking Shaina. And Valerie. I don't usually like Milfs but she was so hot. I've never been turned on so much by a woman with all her clothes on. Um...I think that's it. But everybody was so hot!" Katherine couldn't believe how much she revealed to these strangers. She looked down again.

"How tall are you?"

"5'6"."

"Do you have any medical conditions such as an STD or asthma?

"No."

"Would you consider yourself a top or a bottom, sexually?"

"I have no clue. I've always asked girls out because otherwise they wouldn't notice me, but I have no idea what I'd do in the bedroom."

"Would you be willing to watch Shaina and I have sex?"

"W-w-w-what?"

"Would you be willing to watch Shaina and I have sex?"

"Uh...yes?" Katherine said hesitantly.

"Would you be willing to direct us, tell us what you want us to do to each other, or would you rather simply watch?"

"Is this a joke?" Katherine couldn't believe what she was being asked.

"No this is not a joke. I will ask you again. Would you be willing to direct us, tell us what you want us to do to each other, or would you rather simply watch?"

Katherine blushed again. "I-I-I-I would really want to tell you w-w-w-what to d-do."

"If we were to have sex for you would you be willing to masturbate for us?"

Katherine's voice was barely over a whisper. "Yes."

Dina then stepped back away from the camera and Shaina came into view next to her. Shaina smiled at her. "Just so you know," she said. "It's not cold in here. These babies," she pointed to her protruding nipples, "are excited for two reasons. First, I'm a total bottom and you saying that you were going to tell me how to fuck Dina is such a fucking turn on. The second is every girl that Dina interviews eventually comes here and bends me over and fucks me. So seeing the next member of the I-made-Shaina-my-bitch-when-I-fucked-the-shit-out-of-her-cunt-and-ass-club always get me ready to play. And don't worry, even if you bottom, you're more of a top than me."

Dina smiled mischievously. She pulled Shaina to her and kissed her hard. Then she turned her to face away from the camera, bent her over, and slapped her ass hard enough that the sound echoed in the camera. Instead of screaming or complaining Shaina just moaned. "Oh Mistress Dina," she breathed out. "Please make me your slut. It's been hours since I've been dominated. Please use me and make me yours."

Dina turned back to the camera and looked right at Katherine. "Well Shaina I'd love to strip you, beat you, tie you up, and fuck you until your eyes are crossed, but I'm not in charge." She pointed right at Katherine. "She is. But no matter what she says, we can't listen to her until she's ready to masturbate for us."

Shaina turned around and looked at Katherine. "Oh please Mistress Katherine," she begged. "Please play with yourself so we can be your playthings. We so badly want to please you." She was looking at Katherine like she was starving. No one had ever looked at her that way before. Katherine didn't even think. Never before had she taken her pants off and found her vibrator so quickly.

Dina spoke to Shaina. "Our Mistress is ready now. She is in charge but I'm sure if you have any preferences, she will at least listen to them."

Shaina rubbed her legs together as if her pussy was already wet. "Dina is such a good top, Mistress Katherine. She's so dominant. She is so good at making me eat her and punishing my ass, no matter if I'm good or bad. I love it when she smothers me with her pussy. She also has a big strap-on and she is SO good at using it." She got down on her knees. "We just want to make you happy. What do you want us to do, Mistress?"

Katherine had never done live cams before because she was afraid she wouldn't be able to talk to the women, but all of that fear and doubt was gone. The words that then left her mouth surprised everyone there, especially her. "Dina, I want you to sit down in a chair. Slut Shaina, I want you to strip for both of us and then give Dina a lap dance. Dina, you're not allowed to touch her until I cum. Once I cum I want you to bend her over you knee as spank her until I tell you to stop. Begin!"

Dina and Shaina looked at each other and gave each other huge grins. They both did as they were told. Dina got comfortable in the chair and Shaina began the sexiest dance Katherine had ever seen. She moved her hips back and forth as she so slowly took off each piece of clothing. Dina was staring at her the whole time, practically drooling.

Meanwhile Katherine's hands were flying across her sex. The vibrator was on her clit while her other hand was strumming her pussy. She had never been so hot before. This control was the ultimate turn on. She didn't know if she would ever get this chance again, so she was determined to take full advantage of it.

Shaina was rubbing her bare ass all over Dina and it seemed that the beautiful Persian was losing her resolve. But when she couldn't resist anymore a scream from Katherine freed her from her invisible prison and she grabbed Shaina and threw her over her knee. Shaina was so into the lap dance that she was taken off guard and genuinely screamed when Dina started spanking her. Katherine watched the ebony slut's ass turn red from the slaps and stopped Dina.

"That's enough! Shaina, get off your ass and help Dina out of her clothes. Once she's naked make her come twice with your slutty tongue. I'll let Dina decide which hole you should lick. Begin!"

Shaina quickly stood up. "Thank you, Mistress Dina!" she said before pulling Dina to her feet. She very quickly ripped off the Domme's clothes before pushing her back into the chair. She only paused when she could here Katherine cumming again. She and Dina shared a quick smile before Dina grabbed Shaina's head and pulled it towards her very wet pussy. Shaina attacked it with a passion and Dina was moaning her approval. Shaina was very anxious to receive her reward, so she wanted Dina to come as quickly as possible. She flicked her tongue across the Domme's clit, stuck 2 fingers up her pussy, and used her other hand to tweak her nipples. Dina soon orgasmed and sprayed her juices all over her subs face and hair.

While the Persian was recovering, Shaina turned to look at Katherine. "What can we do for you now, Mistress?"

It took a few moments for Katherine to catch her breath. She had already cum three times and her fourth was quickly approaching. She paused her self-love long enough to give the two women more instructions. "Shaina, get Dina her strap-on and help her put it on. Lube it up then get on your hands and knees. Dina, once she does that, I want you to fuck her ass until her legs give out. Hop to it!"

The women hurried to comply. Shaina got the strap-on from somewhere off screen with a bottle of lube. She helped Dina step into it, and as the Arab beauty tightened the harness Shaina lubed up the dildo. She got down in front of Dina with her head on the ground, ass in the air and spread her cheeks. "Please ram that big cock up my dirty ass. Please fuck me so hard. I want to be your dirty slut, but I can't unless you claim me. PLEASE FUCK ME!"

Dina got behind the ebony sub, lined up the dildo with her puckered rosebud, and looked right at Katherine. "I can't wait until I get to do this to you." Katherine pictured herself in Shaina's place and came right then. Dina took the moans as ascent and thrust hard into Shaina. The petite woman arched back and screamed as the strap-on entered her. Dina ignored her and kept thrusting until her thighs slapped Shaina's ass. The harder that Dina fucked her, the more she moaned and squirmed. Her juices were flowing down her legs and she kept up a steady barrage of incoherent moans and gasps until her eyes rolled back into her head. She let out one last bone-shaking scream and collapsed. Dina pulled out and wiped her fake cock off on Shaina's hair.

She looked at Katherine. "Was that satisfactory?" The blonde caught her breath and whispered, "Yes. Oh, God yes!"

"Do you have any questions for me?"

"That was amazing. Do you do that for every applicant?"

"Yes. Beatrice, our in-house psychiatrist, found a way to do a pretty good personality test and see what our new applicants like, don't like, and how we'll all get along. She'll analyze this footage and be able to tell you things about yourself you didn't even know. Anything else?

"Um...what do I need to do for you to hire me?"

Dina smiled broadly. "You're already hired. You'll be receiving instructions are what you need to do to be eligible to move in here with us. On Monday you will meet with one of our personal trainers, my wife Erin, who will do a fitness evaluation. Expect a check in the next few days that will cover your expenses for the next while. I cannot promise a date, but I can promise that we will meet and that you will top Shaina her and I will top you." The window closed.

Katherine leaned back and tried to soak it all in. She couldn't believe it. These beautiful women saw her, really saw her without anything trimmings, and still wanted her. Maybe life wasn't so bad after all. The thought back on the last hour. If this was just the interview, what would the rest of the hiring process look like? She had no idea but for the first time in years, she looked forward to Monday.

12