Home Sweet Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Jim and Dana meet some new friends.
7.2k words
4.34
59.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers

Both Jim and Dana slept late into the morning and it took Jim a long time to shake the sleep from his head after he started to wake up. They were now in their bed and he vaguely remembered them moving upstairs to bed sometime in the middle of the night. They had both fallen asleep on the floor in the basement before they moved upstairs. Dana was beginning to stir next to him and he looked over at her naked body. He was still trying to wrap his mind around what had happened last night. He couldn't wait for her to wake up so they could talk, but for now he was content watching her tits rise and fall with her breathing.

Dana eventually woke up and they got out of bed and started their Saturday just as they had done thousands of times before. Finally, as they had finished breakfast Jim couldn't wait any longer. "Dana," he began, "after last night I was wondering..."

Dana interrupted him before he could finish. She explained that Jill and her husband, Bob, had come over right after she and the moving trucks had arrived. They were very nice and friendly and had offered to help Dana settle in. Dana had hesitated but then took them up on their offer to help. All three had spent a weekend moving boxes and getting things unpacked. As the week then progressed she and Jill had started to talk more and found that they really liked each other's company. She and Bob continued coming over in the evenings after work to help with her unpacking. Near the end of the week Jill suggested that she and Dana have a girl's night out so Jill could show her around the city. Dana quickly had agreed as she had become somewhat stir crazy in the new house.

Dana continued explaining that she and Jill had gone out to dinner and then Jill drove her around showing off the city. They ended up at a rowdy dance club and spent most of the rest of the night there. Despite the fact that they were two of the oldest people there Dana felt totally comfortable with Jill and not at all out of place. They both had a lot to drink and ended up having to call Bob for a ride home. At Jill's request Bob dropped them off at Dana's house for a nightcap. The two ladies went inside and more alcohol was poured and consumed. Dana had started whining about missing Jim and how lonely she was without him and how horny she was.

Usually Dana doesn't talk about sex so openly but the alcohol was affecting her and she opened up to Jill about how she didn't know how she could stand over a month more of no sex. Jill had comforted her and poured them more drinks. They talked more and Jill cheered her up some. They ended up hugging each other on the couch.

Dana explained that that was when things changed. They parted their hug and looked into each other's eyes. Dana wasn't sure at first whether it was the alcohol or her loneliness but it just felt "right" to be that close to Jill. They continued looking deeply into each other's eyes and Jill then moved closer as if to kiss. Dana said she didn't know why but she also leaned in and their lips had met. They kissed softly for a long, long time on the couch and Jill had finally asked her if she wanted to move the bedroom. Dana said she knew exactly what Jill was really asking and she said that she heard the words exit her mouth saying yes before she knew what she was doing.

Jill led her to the bedroom and they resumed their kiss. Now their lips parted and they started exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. Jill started to undress herself first and, once she was naked, began undressing Dana. Once they were both naked they crawled into bed and Dana laid back as Jill fondled, licked, and kissed her all over her body. Dana said that the soft touch of the other woman drove her wild. After what seemed like hours Jill finally settled between her legs and started licking her pussy. Dana said she had been so turned on that Jill very quickly had her screaming out from a wild orgasm.

Afterwards Dana had then gently explored Jill's body and had gently kissed and sucked her tits and nipples. Dana loved feeling the soft skin of another woman and being able to make another woman moan in pleasure from her touch. Dana ultimately had crawled between her lover's legs and sucked her pussy until Jill came.

Jim knew that Dana had fantasized about other women occasionally and suspected that she had sometimes been physically attracted to other women in the past, but she had never before done anything like this. She said it was hard to explain, but everything she did felt totally brand new but at the same time it all felt so completely right.

Dana paused in her storytelling and looked over at Jim who now sat looking at his wife not really believing what he was hearing. "Are you OK with me saying this?" she asked.

He said that he was so turned on by what she was saying that he was having a hard time not throwing her down and fucking her right there. He paused before asking the only question that nagged at him, "So what does this mean for us?"

She laughed and said that she still loved him more than anything and that if she lost him she wouldn't know what to do. She had planned the previous night because she didn't want to keep secrets from him. She had suspected that he would enjoy watching her fuck another woman and decided to take the chance. Also, she wanted to show him that she wanted everything to be out in the open so there would be no secrets about her messing around with other women.

Their conversation continued throughout the afternoon. They each reaffirmed their love for each other and devotion to one another. They also agreed that if they remained open and honest with each other about their feelings for other people there wouldn't be any harm in that. Dana said she was happy because, although she would have stopped if he had asked, she really wanted to continue sleeping with Jill.

"What about Nic?" Jim asked realizing that she hadn't come up at all so far in their conversations.

"Isn't she something?" Dana asked in reply. "She moved in right after I did. The suspicion on the street is that her parents actually bought the house for her, but she lives by herself. She does have a steady boyfriend but she also has a steady stream of male and female visitors."

Dana continued explaining that Nic had just graduated college and was working in a big office downtown. She was different from either Jill or Dana in that she was basically still just a wild college kid, but for some reason all three of them seemed to hit it off. After Jill and Dana had their original encounter they had continued with their girl's nights out. With increasing frequency these would end with Jill and Dana fucking each other. Nic had started joining them on nights when she didn't have other plans.

"How did you two first get together?" Jim asked.

Jill had arranged another night out for the three of them. They had seen a movie and then had dinner and drinks at a local bar. All night they had been getting hit on by guys and had been blowing them off. However, all three had admitted that they liked the attention and that it might be fun to egg the guys on a bit. They had all moved to the bar's small dance floor and started dancing together. As they expected, the sight of three woman dancing closely together soon drove the guys in the place crazy. After a few songs every male eye in the place was watching them as they danced and touched each other. They hadn't done anything overtly sexual, but they had touched each other's backs and their bodies had rubbed against each other while dancing.

They had left right afterward and on the cab ride home talked about how exciting that had been for them. They all admitted they were pretty turned on. They returned to Dana's place and she went into the kitchen to get some drinks. Jill followed her in and they soon were wildly kissing and fondling each other. They continued making out for a little while before Jill stepped back and said, "I wish I could stay, but I'd better be going." With that she had left the kitchen and Dana heard her saying goodbye to Nic. Just as Dana returned to the living room she saw Nic and Jill exchange a goodbye kiss, however they were kissing on the lips and it looked more intimate than the usual peck between girlfriends.

After she left Nic and Dana talked briefly about how it was too bad she had to leave so soon. They then began talking again about the scene at the bar and how it felt to be the center of so much attention. Dana said she thought she had felt Nic's mood change slightly as they talked but she couldn't be sure. After more conversation they both paused and looked at each other. Nic broke the silence and said, "I've been sleeping with Jill for a couple of weeks now." Dana was initially shocked by Nic's bluntness as Nic continued, "Frankly, I was hoping to fuck her tonight. I watched you two on the dance floor and I think you've been doing Jill too. Is that right?" Dana only nodded in reply. Nic moved in closer to her and whispered, "Do you want to sleep with me?" Dana did not reply but she wrapped her arms around the younger woman and kissed her hungrily with an open mouth. They had kissed deeply and passionately and started removing each other's clothes. Dana said she was completely engrossed with Nic's tits and with her tight, athletic body. She also said that Nic wasn't nearly as smooth or accomplished a lover as Jill but that she still did things to her that made Dana's head spin. Nic ended up spending the entire night and they fucked over and over again. Dana said she honestly lost track of the number of times that she had cum or that she had made Nic cum.

"Her appetite for sex is almost unquenchable," Dana concluded.

He then asked, "So in your encounters with Jill and Nic, were there ever any other guys involved?"

"Yes, once," she answered. She then paused and added, "Sort of." Jim was puzzled by the response and started to ask what she meant but before he could she continued. She began to explain that Jill and Bob had asked her over for dinner and the evening had gone along very well. Long after dinner and a few rounds of drinks Bob had left the room and Jill had started kissing her. Before long they were passionately kissing and fondling on their couch before Jill suggested they move to the bedroom. Once they stepped inside Dana had been shocked to see Bob sitting on the chair in the corner of the room. He was completely naked and his cock was already semi-erect. She turned to look questioningly at Jill. "He just wants to watch," Jill had told her. "Once we get started you won't even know he is there. Unless," Jill paused, "you want him to get involved."

Dana decided that there really wasn't any harm in his watching so she agreed to that, but she told Jill that she wanted her first three way to be with Jim. Dana and Jill then started stripping each other and softly caressing and kissing each other all over their bodies. It was true that Dana had completely forgotten Bob was there until one point after Jill had sucked her pussy to a wild orgasm and she was now sucking on Jill's tits. At that point Bob started grunting and Dana looked over to see him wildly jerking off. He started cumming and both women watched as he shot his cum on the floor, on his thighs, and finally onto his hand. Watching him cum seemed to push Jill to a new sense of urgency and she had instructed Dana to eat her pussy. Dana began sucking her pussy and teasing her clit and Jill very quickly came with a loud moan. They had cuddled softly for a while before Jill rolled over and stood up. As Dana watched closely Jill moved over to Bob and dropped to her knees before him. Bob was still covered in his own cum and still held his now mostly soft cock in his hand. Jill luridly licked his cum first off his thighs and then from his hand. As she licked his hand she also teased his cock with her tongue making him groan. After she had cleaned him up they kissed and Bob left into the bathroom as Jill returned to bed with Dana to continue their soft kissing and fondling.

Dana admitted to Jim that watching Jill eat Bob's cum had really turned her on and that she and Jill fucked a second time almost immediately after Bob left the room. She then said that she figured their new "open" relationship would mean that Jim would be fucking other women and she had decided that was fine with her. In fact, she added, she was kind of turned on by the idea of them both fucking another woman at the same time. Jim groaned at hearing her say that she wanted to make his most common fantasy come true.

"So I guess that since Bob watched you two that he knows all about Jill's wild side?" he asked.

"Completely," Dana replied. "In fact they have a totally open relationship where they are both basically free to fuck other people as long as nothing is kept a secret from each other. They never went so far as to describe themselves as swingers, but I think they have done some pretty wild stuff. Jill told me that Bob has fucked other women on his business trips many times and that he has even experimented with some guys before."

Dana continued telling him that she was getting pretty worried a few days before he came home about how to tell him and how he might react. She had talked with Jill about her concerns and Jill encouraged her to just be open and honest. Dana was worried about how exactly to break the news to him and as she and Jill talked they hatched the idea to stage a demonstration for him. At first the idea seemed like just a goofy suggestion that they joked about, but the more they had talked about it the more of a good idea it sounded. Dana finally agreed to go for it and just hope for the best.

"How did Nic take to the idea?" asked Jim.

"She agreed to it right away," Dana said with a smile. "Nic is pretty wild and I think she is always ready for just about anything."

"That reminds me," Jim said, "I wanted to ask about you and Nic and the strap on..." His voice sort of trailed off as he wasn't sure exactly how to finish his question. He often visited web sites that featured women with strap ons, and watching Dana and Nic fuck each other with a strap on was something beyond even his wildest imagination. He wanted to know how the whole idea came about, who's idea it was, and all the other nasty details.

"I thought you might like that," Dana answered with a very sexy smile. She told the story of the only other encounter she had with Nic previous to last night. Nic had called and asked if Dana was up for getting together later. Dana agreed and Nic arrived at the designated time with a couple of bottles of wine. Dana had assumed they would be going out but Nic said she felt like staying in, so they opened the wine and started talking in the living room. A few hours later the second bottle of wine was nearly empty as they sat talking and laughing. Nic had been entertaining Dana with some wild stories from her recently completed college years. As the night wore on Nic's stories had grown much more sexual and graphic and Dana had become quite excited.

Nic had just finished telling a story about how she had seduced one of her sorority sisters in the shower after a frat party when she moved close to Dana. They had stared lustily into each other's eyes for a few moments before embracing in a deep kiss. They continued kissing and began to strip each other's clothes off. Before long they were both naked on the couch and wrapped in each other's arms. Dana admitted that she loved the feel of Nic's tits and body pressed against her bare skin and said they kissed for what felt like a very long time before Nic broke the kiss and looked right into Dana's eyes. "Do you want to try something wild?" she had asked of Dana. Dana was so horny at that point she quickly agreed.

Nic retrieved her purse and pulled something out of it. Dana hadn't been sure what it was at first but Nic then smoothly had slipped the strap on dildo up her legs and had it snapped into place. Dana said she was initially shocked and a little intimidated by the look of the fake cock standing straight out from Nic's pussy. Nic moved over next to the couch and spread Dana's legs slowly before moving between her thighs. Nic then smoothly guided the dildo into Dana's pussy and began fucking her with smooth steady strokes. Dana said that her apprehensions immediately vanished when Nic started fucking her. She said the dildo did not feel as good as Jim's cock but that she was still extremely excited by being able to truly be fucked by another woman. Nic expertly fucked Dana and had Dana screaming in orgasm relatively quickly.

Dana went on to tell Jim how she and Nic had traded the strap on back and forth for the rest of the night. Dana said that the feeling of having the cock inside Nic and being able to fuck her like that was more exciting than she could ever have imagined. There was something about the feeling of power and control she felt as she rode Nic that she found very exciting. As with their first encounter she couldn't even begin to count how many times they had each orgasmed. She did say that Nic never seemed to tire of being fucked with the strap on and that when Dana couldn't take to be fucked one more time they had finished the evening with Dana fucking Nic to a couple of orgasms before they were both too exhausted to continue.

She and Jim continued talking intensely about her encounters with Nic and Jill and about the status of their relationship throughout the whole day and late into the night. Jim had heard her admit to doing things that he could have previously only dreamed about. They fucked wildly that night as visions of Dana sucking Jill's pussy and Nic's tits danced through Jim's mind. They both came hard and then lay in each other's arms in the bed. Although they had agreed to let their relationship move into very uncharted waters they both were completely at peace and happy with the decision and knew that whatever was about to happen would only strengthen their bond.

As the week progressed Jim and Dana started to settle into their new home together and their new pace of life. On Wednesday Jill and Bob had them over for dinner and the four of them sat around and talked late into the night. Jim found both Jill and Bob to be very nice people and definitely the kind of people he could call good friends.

The following night Jill stopped by to ask if they would be interested in going on a ski weekend the following weekend. Jim and Dana quickly said yes and Jill told them that a house had been rented in a small ski village. She hoped that a total of 11 people would be coming. She also told them that the weekend's activities would include more than just skiing. Jim and Dana looked at each other briefly as they each mulled over the possibilities. With a quick nod to each other they told Jill they were game. She happily gave them some more information and offered a ride up with her and Bob if they wanted. Jim and Dana agreed to the ride and thanked Jill as she headed off in the direction of Nic's house.

The weekend of the ski trip was a three-day weekend so they would have plenty of time to hit the slopes and do whatever other activities Jill had planned. The time until the trip passed relatively quickly and soon they were gathering up their bags for the short walk over to Jill and Bob's place. They secured everything in Bob's new SUV and settled into the backseat. The drive to the house would take a couple of hours.

As they drove Dana started pressing Jill for more information on the possible other activities she had planned. Jill wouldn't give them any information on what might be in store for them. "Does this group do this sort of thing regularly?" Jim asked.

"We used to have a pretty regular social group, but that stopped a little while ago. A couple of people this weekend will be older friends of ours and the rest will be new friends like yourselves," Jill answered.

jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers
12