Home Sweet Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana crawled on the coffee table and lay on top of Jim. He felt her tits press against his chest and her lips come into contact with his. They parted their lips and extended their tongues and continued the kiss. Dana broke the kiss and hugged him tightly with her face next to his head. "That was sooo hot," she whispered to him. They continued to run their hands over each other and kiss until Jim felt someone brush against him and Dana parted their kiss and looked behind them. Lisa stood at the edge of the table and had begun to run her hands across Dana's back. Dana smiled and lay back down on Jim as Lisa continued rubbing her back and began rubbing her ass. Jim watched intently as Lisa's hands kneaded and rubbed Dana. Jim then said, "Why don't we head upstairs?"

Dana agreed and she climbed off him and helped him to his feet. Dana took Lisa's hand in one of hers and Jim's in the other and led them upstairs to the loft. As they walked across the room Jim couldn't help but glance at the remaining people. Nic was still straddling Mark's lap, but she had slipped his cock into her and was slowly fucking him as he sucked on her tits. Lynn had moved over to the couch with Jill and Bob and the three of them were exchanging kisses as they rubbed each other's bodies. Neither of the remaining groups seemed to take any notice of Jim, Dana, and Lisa leaving.

Dana led them to the loft and they all climbed onto one of the beds. Dana and Lisa fell into a soft kiss and held each other in their arms. Jim watched them kiss and then rubbed each woman with one of his hands. The kiss looked very soft and sweet and he could see their tongues softly gliding together. He wanted to be a part of the kiss so he moved his head up to theirs and leaned close. Dana and Lisa stopped kissing and Lisa turned and repeated the kiss with Jim. They kissed for a brief while before they parted and Dana replaced Lisa on Jim's lips. All the while their hands were softly rubbing and caressing both of the other people.

Jim was in ecstasy as he was living out one of his biggest fantasies. He continued swapping kisses with both sexy women and watched closely when the women kissed. He could feel their hands roaming all over him and at times he couldn't tell which hands were which. He softly stroked and caressed both women as the trio continued like this for quite a while.

The next time Dana and Lisa started kissing Jim could tell something had changed. Before they had been very relaxed and sensual with each other, but now the kiss between the women had become more lusty and wanton. Jim moved back slightly so he was in a position where he could still rub their bodies but that he wouldn't interfere with their kiss. Their tongues began moving faster and harder now and the pace of the kiss increased. Watching Dana sticking her tongue into the mouth of this tanned, petite beauty was driving Jim wild and his cock was quickly becoming fully erect. After the prolonged build up and his intense release with Nic he had expected it would take longer for his cock to respond.

Lisa and Dana parted their kiss as Jim scooted to the edge of the bed and became a spectator for what was coming next. Lisa rolled Dana onto her back and moved her head down to Dana's beautiful tits. Lisa licked them softly and moved her tongue slowly around and around her soft, heavy mounds. Dana moaned appreciatively as Lisa continued working her tongue across her tits. Lisa then began kissing Dana's tits and softly sucking on them as her lips made contact with Dana's excited flesh. Dana's nipples had become very hard and were standing out quite prominently despite the fact that Lisa had yet to touch them. Lisa rolled her tongue around and around Dana's tits and finally began to lick her just around her nipples without actually touching either one. Dana was now moaning passionately and her body writhed beneath Lisa's touch. Lisa moved over one of Dana's nipples, parted her mouth, lowered it over the nipple, and sucked the whole thing into her mouth. Dana moaned, "Oh God," as Lisa intently teased both nipples with her lips and tongue. Jim watched excitedly as Lisa continued teasing Dana's tits and especially her nipples for several more minutes. Jim thought Dana might actually cum from only having her tits teased, she had done this on rare occasions before, but before it got to that point Dana pulled Lisa's head up and rolled over so she was now on top. "My turn," she whispered wickedly as she moved her own mouth down to Lisa's tits.

Jim groaned deeply as he watched Dana tease Lisa's tits. Dana repeated exactly what Lisa had just done to her and started by slowly dragging her tongue over Lisa's tits. She repeated Lisa's steps and finally ended up sucking and licking Lisa's nipples until they were drawn into hard points. Jim was now out of his mind with lust and desperately wanted to join the women. Before he could move to them Dana began to reposition herself and he decided to see what she had in mind.

Dana spun herself around and crawled on top of Lisa in the classic 69 position with Dana on top. Each woman immediately brought her mouth to the other's pussy and began to suck and lick. They each wriggled and emitted muffled moans as their lover teased their pussy. Jim wanted to watch but he couldn't resist and had to join. He moved behind Dana and brought his hard cock to the entrance of her pussy. Lisa continued sucking and licking her and only stopped when she felt Jim's cock brushing against her face. Lisa saw Jim and moved her head out of the way so he could slide himself into Dana. Dana groaned loudly as she felt Jim enter and fill her pussy.

Jim started fucking Dana as Lisa stayed under Dana and teased her clit with her mouth. Jim could feel Lisa's face as he thrust into Dana and imagined what she was doing. Jim groaned when he felt Lisa's tongue on his dick as he pulled his cock out of Dana. He hoped Lisa would continue but he only occasionally felt her tongue. He figured that she was more focused on Dana's clit and probably only licked him when her tongue slipped off Dana in her excitement.

Dana had stopped sucking Lisa's pussy and seemingly was concentrating only on the pleasure she was feeling. Jim continued fucking her at a measured pace for he didn't want this experience to end any time soon. He could feel Lisa feverishly licking and sucking at Dana's clit and when Dana started to softly moan at regular intervals Jim knew that she would be cumming soon. Lisa and Jim each continued for only a short while more until Dana called out and started cumming hard. Her pussy grabbed at Jim's cock and she drove herself onto him and onto Lisa's mouth. Dana's orgasm lasted a long while as both Jim and Lisa continued their actions until she had finally finished cumming.

Jim held himself still about halfway inside her to allow Dana time to recompose herself. Lisa began to wriggle out from under Dana. Jim's cock twitched when he saw that her face was drenched in Dana's pussy juices. It twitched again when he thought that she probably also had some of Bob's cum on her face leftover from his and Dana's earlier fuck. Lisa crawled around in front of Dana and lay on her back with her pussy positioned right under Dana's face. Dana immediately knew what to do and drove her face into Lisa's pussy. Jim took that as he cue to continue fucking and he started thrusting in and out of Dana's soaking wet pussy.

Jim watched Lisa closely as she received Dana's licking and sucking happily. Lisa held her hands on the back of Dana's head and Jim watched her tight stomach muscles as they twitched and moved in response to his wife's mouth. As he watched he had started fucking Dana harder and faster and soon had pushed himself beyond the point of return. He held her hips tightly and drove himself into and out of her rapidly. With one last thrust into her as deeply as he could go he grunted and started shooting his cum. He came harder and longer than he thought possible after earlier fucking Nic. He groaned over and over as he unloaded jet after jet of his cum into her.

Through his whole orgasm Dana had continued to wildly suck at Lisa's pussy. Lisa was now moaning and seemed to be even more excited after she watched Jim cum. Jim pulled his dick out of Dana with a wet, slurping noise and lay down next to her. He could now see her tongue dance across Lisa's wet, musky pussy. Dana drove her tongue deep inside Lisa and he could see the muscles on her face flex as Dana wriggled her tongue around in Lisa's pussy. Dana pulled out of Lisa's pussy and really concentrated on teasing her clit. Lisa moaned over and over as Dana quickly located her sensitive spots and teased them ruthlessly with her tongue. Lisa began repeating "yes" over and over as Dana teased her clit one more time. Dana lowered her lips and sucked Lisa's clit into her mouth causing Lisa to scream out as she stated cumming. Lisa's body tightened and then relaxed as Dana sucked her clit. Dana released her clit but continued softly exploring the folds of Lisa's pussy with her tongue as Lisa gathered herself.


Lisa extended her hand and motioned for Jim to move toward her. When he did they engaged in a soft, deep, wet kiss that continued for a long time as Dana finally pulled herself away from Lisa's pussy and watched the exchange. They parted the kiss and Dana quickly took his place as she now kissed Lisa deeply. Finally Dana turned to Jim and they exchanged a soft kiss. Jim immediately tasted Lisa inside Dana's mouth and could think of nothing that could be sexier than that. They all three lay down side by side with Dana in the middle and continued softly kissing and gently caressing each other until they finally fell asleep.

To be continued in Chapter 4, the conclusion of the ski trip.