Home Sweet Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers

Doug got up and lit a fire in the fireplace as the group kept on talking. Finally, the last three came out of the bedroom and joined the group. Jill teased them about taking so long and said they needed to save some for the rest of us. "Don't worry," Nic said with a wink, "I'm sure Lisa and I will be ready as necessary. I'm not sure about Mark, however." She smiled widely at Mark and poked him in the ribs as she said the last part. Jim wondered what she and Lisa had just finished doing that had so worn out Mark. "I'll be ready, with proper motivation," Mark answered to Nic.

All eleven of them now relaxed in the living room and talked as the fire burnt in the fireplace. Aside from someone occasionally getting up to stoke the fire or getting something else to drink they sat still and enjoyed the company. They sat up like this very late into the night. Jill again took the lead and said she knew she was getting tired and suggested that they pair off one more time and that this time the pairings would be the people they would spend the rest of the night with. Jill grabbed a piece of paper and scribbled some numbers on them. She said that she would number the sheets one through four since there were four beds. You would go to whichever bed number you drew and spend the night there with the others who drew that number. Jill then ripped the sheet of paper into small sections and tossed all the numbers in a coffee mug. The mug was passed around the room and everyone drew a number. Dana drew a 2 and Jim drew a 3. "OK," Jill concluded, "now everyone with a 1 should go to the downstairs bedroom." Jim watched as Lisa, Mark, and Bob stood and disappeared into the room.

"Looks like Lisa's set for some fun," Julie said.

Jill continued, "Everyone with a 2 should go to the upstairs bedroom." Doug and Dana stood. "I also have a 2 so I'll be joining you," Jill said. "For the rest of you the 3's should use one bed in the loft and the 4's the other. Have fun." Jill followed Doug and Dana upstairs and into the bedroom.

The remaining five stood up and all went upstairs comparing numbers. Jim was in heaven because he knew that no matter how it worked out he would be sleeping with either one or two other women. They reached the loft and Julie and Rhonda stood next to each other saying they each had 4's. Jim and Lynn had compared numbers on the way up and knew they were both 3's. The two pairs looked at Nic before she looked to Julie and Rhonda and said, "Sorry ladies, I'm a 3." Jim was very excited he would have another chance to fuck Nic's hot pussy and he and Lynn didn't waste any time with her.

They each took one of Nic's arms and lay her on the bed on her back. Lynn and Jim crawled up on either side of her and each started sucking and licking her tits. Nic rubbed both of their heads and rubbed their backs as she sighed from their teasing. As he sucked her tit he often watched Lynn doing the same to her other tit. Watching the thin, athletic form of Lynn leaning over the larger and more curvy Nic with Nic's large tit and stiff nipple in Lynn's mouth sent erotic jolts through Jim.

He and Lynn suckled at Nic for a long time before Jim slid his tongue over the top of her tit, down into her cleavage, and then up the tit that Lynn had been sucking. Both of their tongues met on her nipple as Jim simultaneously french kissed Lynn and teased Nic's nipple. They continued like this for a while before Jim decided he wanted to take a turn teasing Lynn. He turned his head and Lynn responded as their mouths met in a kiss just inches over Nic's tit. Their tongues danced and their lips slid over each other's mouth. They changed positions slowly and Jim gently pushed her onto her back so she is laying right next to Nic. Jim broke their kiss and began to softly kiss and lick Lynn's chest and shoulders. He continued kissing as he made his way down her body until he reached her pussy. He eagerly moved his mouth to her pussy and began to run his tongue along its many folds and creases. He gently explored her entire pussy with his tongue and lips. All of his previous fucking meant that he could take his time and wasn't in a great hurry to cum or have Lynn or Nic cum.

He felt Lynn shift her position slightly as he continued to tongue her pussy and looked up to see that she and Nic had started kissing. He watched them kiss and marveled at the unique beauty of each of their bodies as they lay side by side and completely exposed to his stare. He watched them as their kiss continued and their hands began to rub the other person before he lowered his head back to Lynn's pussy and continued his enjoyable teasing. As he sucked at Lynn's pussy he reached a hand over to Nic and began to caress and rub her thighs. He ran his fingers up and down her strong yet soft thighs. He slowly massaged the sensitive skin on her inner thighs and began to finger her pussy after she spread her legs open for him.

Nic was the first to raise her head up and bring it to Lynn's tits. Nic sucked Lynn's nipple into her mouth and then released it and began dragging her tongue all over Lynn's small tits. Jim alternated between sucking Lynn's sweet pussy and watching Nic lick and suck on her tits. Both Nic and Jim continued pleasuring Lynn for a long while until Lynn pushed Nic on her back and began sucking and licking her much larger tits. With Lynn's pussy now out of his reach Jim moved over to Nic and lowered his face to her pussy. He licked at her pussy and fucked her with his tongue. Lynn continued to tease Nic's nipples with her lips and teeth as Jim let his tongue slip yet lower and he started to lick Nic's asshole. Nic groaned, "Oh yes baby," and she spread her legs even wider for him. Her reaction made him intensify his actions and he eagerly licked her asshole. He then put the tip of his tongue at her asshole and tried to shove it inside her. "Oooo that's so fucking nasty. Shove it up my ass baby," Nic said when she felt his tongue trying to press inside her. Nic's vocal encouragement drove Jim wild and he continued teasing and licking her asshole.

He felt the bed shift and then Lynn's head brushed up against his as Lynn began licking and sucking at Nic's pussy as he continued doing to the same to her asshole. Nic was going wild and she wriggled her body in pleasure as she continued to talk dirty to both of them. After several minutes of their combined teasing Nic instructed Lynn to suck her clit and told Jim to fuck her pussy with his tongue. They eagerly moved as instructed and Jim busied himself with his tongue easily slipping back and forth inside her wet pussy. He and Lynn had their faces pressed together and the soft feel of her skin against his as she manipulated Nic's clit with her mouth drove Jim wild.

"Stick your finger up my ass," Nic moaned. Jim quickly obliged her and pressed his index finger up against her wet asshole. She grunted as his finger slipped past the tight ring and then more easily slid up her ass. Both he and Lynn continued sucking and fucking her with their mouths as Jim began sliding his finger back and forth in her tight ass. He could feel his finger inside her ass with his tongue and that excited him greatly.

Nic had started talking dirty again about how good their mouths felt and how she loved having his finger inside her ass. She continued talking as both Lynn and Jim drove her to the brink of orgasm. When she finally started to cum she yelled out, "Oh fuck yes!" and her body quivered beneath them. Jim kept his finger in her ass and his tongue in her pussy as she completed her orgasm and her body stopped writhing under him.

Nic moaned softly as she recovered from her intense orgasm. Jim and Lynn began to kiss each other. Jim parted their kiss and quickly went to the washroom to clean up a bit as Lynn crawled up to Nic and softly kissed and caressed her. As Jim hurried to rejoin his two partners he was just about to crawl into the bed when Lynn told him to stop. Lynn then whispered something into Nic's ears which brought a wicked smile to her face. As Jim stood at the edge of the bed he watched the two women scoot themselves over to him so they were sitting on the edge of the bed facing him. Lynn acted first and leaned forward taking his cock in her mouth as she wrapped her fingers around his shaft. She began enthusiastically sucking his cock while Nic began caressing his balls in her hand. Jim groaned in pleasure as they continued this for a while before Lynn released him from her mouth and Nic placed him inside her's. Nic had a different style of giving a blowjob than Lynn and used much more of her tongue whereas Lynn preferred to use more of her lips. Both women's techniques felt amazing and Jim closed his eyes and just enjoyed the pleasure their mouths and fingers were giving his cock and balls. They passed his cock back and forth between their hot mouths often and took turns fondling his balls.

As Lynn once again slipped him inside her mouth and started bobbing her head back and forth Jim knew that he was getting close to cumming. Nic was fondling and caressing his balls and the base of his shaft as Lynn moved her mouth back and forth across him. Jim's breathing became heavier and Nic must have sensed he was about to cum as she started stroking his cock with her hand. Her fingers easily slipped over his hard shaft as both she and Lynn had left a thick layer of their saliva behind as they sucked him. Lynn moved her lips so she only held the tip of him in her mouth and she slipped her lips very seductively over the tip of his cock as Nic continued to stroke him. Nic started stroking him faster and began talking dirty again. "Cum for us baby. Cum all over Lynn. I want to watch you cum on her so I can suck your cum off her hot tits." That was all Jim could take and with a grunt he started cumming. Lynn released him from her mouth but not before his first stream of cum landing inside her mouth and on her cheek. Nic pumped his cock wildly as he shot the remainder of his cum onto Lynn's chest. Jim's knees buckled as he came and he thought he might pass out but he regained himself and watched as Nic slowed her stroking and his cum sat erotically on Lynn's face and chest.

Releasing his cock Nic was true to her word and leaned over to Lynn. She reached out her tongue and licked the other woman's face as she collected Jim's cum off her cheek. Nic collected his cum and sucked her tongue into her mouth and swallowed in an exaggerated manner that excited Jim. Lynn lay on her back as Nic crawled over her and swept her tongue across Lynn's chest and tits collecting all of Jim's cum. Jim was still standing at the edge of the bed and was incredibly excited by watching Nic and Lynn. When Nic swirled the last of his cum onto her tongue she moved up and kissed Lynn wildly. Jim could see them trading remnants of his cum back and forth across their tongues as they kissed.

Nic broke the kiss and slithered down Lynn's body until she was over her pussy. Nic looked over at Jim and motioned for him to join her. He eagerly climbed into bed next to her and the two of them dove into Lynn's pussy. Jim's tongue slipped across Lynn's pussy and against Nic's tongue as Nic also explored Lynn's pussy. Nic and Jim teased Lynn's clit in unison and Lynn began breathing heavy and moaning as the two tongues simultaneously teased her sensitive clit. Both Jim and Nic then slid down and tried to shove their tongues inside Lynn at the same time. Lynn kept moaning and Jim was wildly excited by basically french kissing Nic while both of their tongues were inside Lynn's wet pussy. Lynn was getting closer and closer to cumming so they moved back to her clit and began teasing it with their tongues once again. Nic pushed her lips down on Lynn and sucked her clit into her mouth. Lynn groaned loudly and Jim could see her body start to tremble and shake as she came. Nic pulled her lips back and Jim resumed licking Lynn's clit alongside Nic's hungry tongue.

They kept licking Lynn's pussy for a while after she finished cumming as they both enjoyed her taste and smell and the intimacy with each other. They finally pulled themselves away from Lynn's pussy and each lay down next to Lynn on the bed. They traded kisses and rubbed each other as they lay quietly. Lynn quickly fell asleep so Nic moved around to the other side of the bed and crawled in next to Jim. Jim was completely spent and totally exhausted from the weekend and could feel himself falling asleep as Nic's hands moved down to his cock. He could hear fucking and groaning from other parts of the house and could feel Nic's hands as she tried to coax his cock to life yet again. As much as he wanted to stay awake and fuck Nic he couldn't resist the temptation of sleep and could feel himself beginning to drift off. Just before he nodded off he felt Nic slip out of the bed and heard her say, "Hi ladies," as she crawled into the other bed in the loft and joined Rhonda and Julie.

Jim slept like a rock that night and it was very late in the morning before he began to stir the next morning. He probably would have continued to sleep but he was awakened by movement in his bed. He lay still for several minutes as the movements continued and when he finally pried his eyes open he was greeted by the vision of Lynn and Nic kissing each other with their arms wrapped around one another. Nic had her back to him and Lynn was rubbing her ass as they kissed. Jim watched as the women began taking turns massaging each other's tits before they started to suck and lick at the other woman's tits. Seeing these two beauties suck each other's tits in the bright light of the morning was too much for Jim to passively watch. He reached down and began stroking his own cock as he lay on his side and watched the two women continue their foreplay. Lynn and Nic continued sucking each other's tits for a while before they began trading turns sucking at each other's pussies. Jim's cock was now hard once again and he was stroking himself lazily as he watched them trade positions.

Nic had her face buried in Lynn's pussy and Jim could see her head moving and bobbing as she licked and teased Lynn. When Nic had finished she looked over to Jim, the first time either had acknowledged he was even there, and watched him stroke his cock. Nic then crawled over to him and rolled him over onto his back. She straddled him and brought her wet pussy down over his cock and lowered herself until he was completely inside her. She began fucking him like she had done two nights earlier on the coffee table. This time, however, Jim knew it would be a long time before he came. Nic rode him expertly as she used his hard cock to tease and pleasure her own pussy. Jim played with her tits and nipples as they continued to fuck.

It was now Lynn's turn to watch the other two and she did so intently as she played with her own pussy and clit. Jim looked over and watched Lynn's fingers as they danced around her clit and then as she slipped two of her fingers inside her pussy. Lynn closely watch Nic's pussy as it rose and fell with Jim's wet cock disappearing and reappearing from view.

Jim looked back to Nic and watched her as she fucked him. Her large tits swayed across her chest as she rode him and Jim began to run his hands over her freckled skin before returning them to her tempting tits and massaging their soft skin. Nic continued fucking him for a very long time and Jim was in heaven at having such a sex crazed beauty riding his hard cock.

He looked back to Lynn and was surprised to see that Rhonda and Julie, both of whom were fully dressed and looked like they had already showered, now sat on the bed next to Lynn. Lynn was leaning back on her hands as Rhonda sucked and massaged her tits. Julie had replaced Lynn's hands with her own and was fucking Lynn's pussy with two of her fingers while she used her thumb to tease Lynn's clit. Jim noticed that Nic was also watching Rhonda and Julie with Lynn and Nic seemed to be excited by watching the three women. Nic began to fuck Jim faster and after several more minutes she groaned and started cumming as Jim teased her nipples with his fingers. She drove herself hard down on his cock and held steady as her pussy quivered and twitched through her orgasm. Jim continued rubbing her tits as she came and tried to memorize how she looked and moved as she came with his cock inside her.

Nic rolled off Jim and lay on her back as she pulled him on top of her. She spread her strong legs wide and said, "Fuck me hard until you fill me with your cum. I want to feel it inside me." Jim quickly drove his cock into her and he began fucking her hard and fast. He was distracted only by Lynn crying out as Rhonda and Julie coaxed another orgasm out of her. Jim paused his fucking and watched Lynn's body as she came at the hands and mouth of the other two women. After Lynn finished cumming the three women exchanged deep kisses.

Nic grabbed Jim's head and turned his face back toward hers. "Fuck me!" she said emphasizing the me. She clearly wasn't happy that Jim had paused to watch Lynn and Jim immediately started fucking her again. After cumming so much already Jim knew that it would take something pretty aggressive to coax more cum from his cock. He fucked Nic as hard and as fast as he could manage and it seemed the harder and faster he fucked her the more she liked it. She moaned as the loft was filled with the sound of the bed creaking and squeaking under them and with the sound of their bodies slapping roughly together. Jim closed his eyes and concentrated on the fuck for so long that he feared he might not have enough stamina to continue. He then felt his cum starting to rise and knew that the end was near. He opened his eyes and stared at Nic as she was being bounced and shifted under his wild thrusts. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open in a small smile. Her face looked completely content as she obviously was enjoying being fucked hard and fast. Her tits were wildly bouncing across her chest and Jim stared at them as he felt his cum begin to erupt from inside him.

"Aaaagghh!" Jim grunted as he unloaded what cum he could muster inside her. Nic responded by opening her eyes and watching him as he came inside her. The feeling was overwhelming for Jim and he almost immediately collapsed onto the bed next to Nic. He and Dana had enjoyed some wild fucks where they had fucked each other very hard and very fast, but never after already having done everything they had done that weekend. He lay next to Nic and tried to regain his breath from his efforts. They kissed deeply and softly explored their mouths with their tongues as they each regained their composure.

After several more minutes of kissing and fondling Jim noticed that Lynn had left along with Rhonda and Julie. He then heard the bathroom door open and saw a freshly showered Lynn step out of the bathroom. He and Nic continued to lay in bed until Jill came upstairs and said, "Sorry to break up your fun, but we need to be checked out of here soon so you'd better get packed up." As she talked Jim noticed that Jill's eyes scanned over both Nic and his naked bodies. Jill disappeared downstairs and with one last kiss Jim rose out of the bed and took Lynn's place in the shower.

He showered, changed, and he and Dana packed up their stuff as everyone started loading their bags back in the cars. At one point when they were alone in the loft Dana pulled him close and kissed him very softly and deeply before saying, "I love you so much." They kissed some more and Jim whispered, "If I was able to I would throw you down right here and fuck your brains out." They giggled to each other and kissed again before heading downstairs with their bags.

Jim fell asleep almost immediately as they started their drive home and the next thing he knew they were making the turn into their neighborhood. He and Dana unloaded their bags and said their goodbyes to Jill and Bob. Both Jim and Dana kissed Jill goodbye but Jim thought he noticed that Jill's kiss with Dana was a little longer and softer than his kiss had been. They thanked Jill and Bob again for showing them such a "good" time and dragged their bags inside.

jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers