Home Sweet Home Ch. 05

Story Info
They play with their food, then visit a strip club.
8.7k words
4.41
47.5k
7
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers

Things settled back into a normal routine for Jim and Dana over the next few weeks. They were adjusting to their new city and new house well and Jim was enjoying his new position at work. It took a few days for them to recover from their "ski" trip as they both had come home very oversexed and exhausted. However, by the end of the work week they had returned to their normal sexual activities. In fact, Jim noticed that they had been having sex more often lately and that their sex had seemed a little hotter.

At first they shared their experiences and feelings of the ski weekend while they fucked each other. It really turned Jim on to have Dana telling him about the nasty things she and Rhonda had done with each other as he fucked her. Dana also told him about how she felt fucking another man and, in particular, how she felt fucking Bob while she knew that Jim was watching. In turn Jim shared all his experiences from the weekend with her and detailed how he had fucked Nic and Lynn that final night. They both agreed that it initially felt weird fucking other people but admitted that it was very exciting to try other people when they knew the other person was doing the same thing. After lots of conversation (and lots more fucking) they both agreed that they had very much enjoyed the ski trip and that they would definitely do it again when and if the opportunity presented itself.

As far as the rest of their new group of friends they hadn't had much contact with any of them other than Jill and Bob since the ski trip. They had dinner with Jill and Bob a few times and had gone out with them a couple of times after dinner, however there wasn't any sex or anything involved that wouldn't normally happen between friends having an evening out.

Jill and Dana did have one "girl's night out" together. Jill had called Dana and asked if she was up for a night out. Jim encouraged Dana largely because the idea that she and Jill might end the night fucking each other really excited him. Dana and Jill set a date a couple of nights later and Jim passed the time until their night out having fantasies about them fucking and sucking each other with him either watching or joining.

When the girl's night out arrived Dana left with Jill for dinner and a night out on the town. They were out very late but Jim was determined to wait up for Dana just in case his fantasies might come true. He wasn't disappointed when Jill and Dana returned together. He acted like he had just stayed up watching TV but the women saw right through his lie and teased him about his real motives. He stayed on the couch as Jill and Dana disappeared into the kitchen to pour some drinks. They were gone for longer than it seemed they would need so Jim decided to see what might be going on. He stepped into the kitchen and was excited to see that Jill and Dana were standing in the corner wildly kissing each other. Dana's back was to him and he could see Jill's hands caressing her ass as they kissed. He watched as they continued their passionate embrace before parting their kiss and noticing his presence. Dana whispered something into Jill's ear and then walked over to Jim. Jill left out of the other side of the kitchen and headed down the hallway. Dana hugged Jim and kissed him softly. He looked at her excitedly and she said she had a favor to ask. She explained that she knew that he wanted to join them but that she really wanted to have Jill all to herself tonight. Jim was disappointed but he quickly told her to go for it. She smiled widely and kissed him again before whispering, "Thank you. Don't worry, someday I'll make all your three way fantasies come true." Jim's knees practically buckled as she said that and before he could react she turned and went down the hall after Jill.

Jim peeked around the corner and saw Dana go into their second bedroom and shut the door behind her. Knowing his wife would be fucking Jill behind that door drove him wild. He desperately tried to think of a way he could watch them in secret but he knew it was impossible with the door closed. He stood outside the door and listened intently but could only hear the occasional moan and the shifting of the bed sheets. Frustrated with his voyeuristic attempts he finally retreated to the master bedroom and immediately started stroking his hard cock. Visions of Jill sucking and licking Dana's hard nipples filled his head until he shot his cum all over his stomach and hand.

He had a hard time getting to sleep but he finally drifted off only to be awakened a while later by Dana slipping into bed behind him. She cuddled up close and quickly fell asleep as he again tried to imagine what she and Jill had just done.

More time passed and it was now nearing the end of March and the traditional time of spring break. Jim and Dana had both hoped that spring break might mean another ski weekend and had hinted to Jill and Bob that they were very interested. Jill and Bob agreed that it sounded like a great idea but they had already planned a family trip to with their daughter who was away at college. Jim was initially surprised to learn they had a daughter, but when he thought about it he realized they were old enough to have a 19 year old kid.

With Jill and Bob unavailable Dana had talked with Nic about a ski weekend but Nic had already planned a trip to Mexico with Mark and some of their old college friends. With Nic and Jill unavailable Jim and Dana decided to scrap the idea of a spring break ski weekend since they didn't feel like they knew the others well enough to set something like that up.

Several more days passed and then one night over dinner Dana surprised Jim by talking about how she still didn't feel they had properly "broken in" their new house. Jim knew that something was up by the tone of her voice and the look in her eyes, so he decided to play along. He agreed that the house could use some more "breaking in" and then paused to see where she was going to take this.

"Good, I'm glad you agree," she said with a sexy smile, "I think we should make that our spring break project." Jim quickly agreed and Dana said that since the next day was Friday and was the first night of spring break that she thought it would be a good time to start. They fucked each other that night and Jim couldn't stop wondering what she had planned for them.

Day 1

All through work the next day he was distracted by Dana and her plans. The workday finally ended and he was frustrated by the very heavy traffic that made his trip home take about twice as long as normal. He finally arrived home late and immediately noticed the large dining room table had been elegantly set for two. Several candles were burning and it gave the room a very romantic feel. Dana greeted him warmly and they chatted as she finished the dinner preparations. After a short while she brought the food out to the table and they had a wonderfully romantic dinner together. Dana had prepared one of his favorite meals and had worn one of his favorite dresses. The food tasted great and Dana looked hot. She wore a one piece dress with long sleeves that had buttons up the front all the way from top to bottom. It had a low neckline and extended down to about the middle of her calves. Tonight she left the top button open so the dress showed off her healthy cleavage and she left the bottom several buttons open so Jim could catch glimpses of her legs as she walked. Jim loved the way the dress hugged her curves and found it very exciting even though it didn't necessarily reveal much skin.

They talked over dinner and took their time enjoying the great food and each other's company. Finally, Dana got up to clear the dinner dishes and once everything had been cleared she started bringing out dessert. "I'm stuffed, honey. I don't think I could eat another bite," Jim honestly said as she set two large pieces of cheesecake down on the table.

"I'm sure you'll be able to squeeze some in," she said as she poked him in the ribs playfully before going back to the kitchen and returning with a small pitcher of chocolate syrup and a bowl of whipped cream. She set everything on the table and then turned around and lifted herself up on the table so she was sitting on the table to Jim's left facing him. He looked at her wondering what she was up to and watched intently as Dana began unbuttoning her dress. She started with the buttons just below her tits and went downwards stopping at the buttons just above her pussy. She unbuttoned them slowly and deliberately.

Once she had them unbuttoned she leaned back onto her elbows and pulled her dress open with her hands. Her stomach was now exposed through the hole she had just opened from just below her tits to just above her panties. Jim watched her belly button as it rose and fell with her breathing. She reached over to the plate with the cheesecake, carefully picked up a piece with the serving fork, and gingerly set the piece of cheesecake on her stomach. She then picked up the pitcher of chocolate syrup and poured a small amount of the syrup on the cheesecake before dribbling more syrup on her skin surrounding the cake. Finally she took the spoon from the bowl of whipped cream and softly dabbed a couple large spoonful of the cream onto the cake. She set the spoon back in the bowl and Jim's cock twitched as he watched a large gob of the cream slide off the cake and land on her stomach.

Dana leaned back on both elbows again and looked expectantly at Jim. "I'm afraid that we're out of silverware, so you'll just have to make do," she said. Jim waited for a few more seconds so he could admire the sexy view before him and then lowered his head to the edge of the cake and started eating. He began by taking bites of the cake and trying to let his lips contact her stomach as much as possible. He began to swirl his tongue through the syrup that she had poured on herself and savored its sweet taste mixed with the taste of her skin. He softly licked around the cheesecake until he had eaten the syrup and then he began taking slow bites of the remaining cake. The crust was so soft that he didn't need to use his teeth, so he used his tongue and lips to first slide along her soft stomach before taking another piece of the cake into his mouth. Soon nothing remained on her stomach except a few crumbs and a trail of his saliva from where he had just eaten the last few bites. He softly gathered the last of the crumbs with his tongue and then swirled his tongue around and around her skin for a while after the cake was completely finished.

Jim was very excited now. Playing with food during sex was a huge turn on for him and his cock had been standing erect in his pants from almost the moment that Dana began pouring the syrup on her skin. After he finished the cake he began to unbutton her dress. He started below her stomach and undid all the buttons to the bottom before undoing the 3 buttons that held the dress closed over her tits. Dana lay back and sighed softly as he slipped the dress off her shoulders. She shifted her weight from one side to the other and lifted her arms in turn so he could slip the dress off her entirely. Jim hadn't seen these bra and panties before and he let his eyes roam over her prone body and drink in the sight of her. The bra was black and dipped very low in front exposing much of the upper half of each breast as it pushed them upwards and together to create deep cleavage. Her panties were very skimpy with only a small patch of black material over her pussy and a thin string moving over her hips toward her ass.

Jim slipped the panties off first and then slid his hands along her stomach to the front clasp on the bra. He unclipped the bra and watched as her beautiful soft tits spilled out of its hold. Dana again lifted her arms so he could remove the bra and she now lay completely naked on the dining room table before him. Jim was trying to decide whether to begin by sucking her tits or going straight to her pussy when Dana whispered, "Take off your clothes."

He slipped out of his clothes quickly and soon stood naked before his wife with his hard on pointing directly at her. He started to move toward her again when she motioned for him to stop.

"You haven't finished your dessert yet, mister. Only good boys who finish their desserts and lick their plates clean get to play." The sexy, teasing tone in her voice almost made Jim groan out loud from lust.

He scooped up the final piece of cheesecake and held it over her for a second deciding what to do. He finally decided to lower it onto her chest. He directed the point of the piece as deeply between her large tits as he could and nestled the piece between her tits. He knew that she loved being licked between her tits and hoped that this placement would drive her crazy as he "licked his plate clean". Dana smiled and moaned as he set the piece down. He then took the chocolate syrup and, instead of pouring it onto the cake, he began to drizzle the heavy dark liquid on her tits. He started with her right tit and drizzled the syrup until it was covered with thin dark lines before doing the same to her left breast. He took two very large scoops of the whipped cream and dropped one scoop on top of each of her nipples.

Dana lay back flat on her back with her lower legs dangling off the table as Jim started eating the cheesecake. He slowly ate most of the piece from between her tits as she sighed softly at the feel of his tongue and mouth. He looked up at her tits and admired the sight of them coated with chocolate syrup and whipped cream. The cream had started to melt and drip down the sides of her tits and the syrup had also started to slowly run down toward her chest. He moved to her nipple and started swirling his tongue in circles as he scooped the cream off her engorged nipples. Dana moaned as he slowly and teasingly sucked first the cream and then the syrup off her tits. By the time he was done only small drops of food were left on her skin and her nipples were tight and erect. He sucked her nipples softly for a short while longer before he wanted to get more intense with her.

He sat back down in his chair and slid it up to the table between her legs. He pulled her closer to the edge of the table so her ass was right at the edge of the table before him. In this position with her legs spread her pussy waited on the table before him like the most tempting of dishes. He picked up the bowl of whipped cream and used the spoon to pick up all the remaining cream and drop it on her pussy. He set the bowl down and used the spoon to softly spread out the huge pile of whipped cream between her legs. He set the spoon down once her entire pussy was coated with the cream and lowered his mouth to her.

He avoided the most obvious targets with his tongue at first as he slowly sucked up the sweet cream. Soon all that was left was a strip of the cream covering the center of her pussy. He lowered his face again and started softly licking and sucking the cream from the folds and lips of her pussy. Dana had been moaning in pleasure for a while and her moans intensified as he started sweeping his tongue up and down the most sensitive parts of her pussy. He swirled around her clit for a long time as she started to move her hips under him as her own pleasure grew. He finally drove his tongue deep into her wet pussy. She had her legs behind his back and she now used them to try and pull him closer to her as he started fucking her with his tongue. He fucked her until she was nearly ready to cum and then slipped his mouth back to her clit. She groaned over and over as he teased her clit with the tip of his tongue. He sucked the clit into his mouth and applied gentle sucking pressure to it. He sucked it into his mouth for the second time and could feel Dana's orgasm begin. She cried out, "Oh God," and started shaking as she came. He held her clit in his mouth throughout her orgasm and only released it when she relaxed and started to recover from cumming. He continued to softly lick the insides of her thighs and the tender areas right around her pussy until every last drop of whipped cream was gone.

As he finished cleaning her off Dana sat back up and leaned on her elbows again and watched him lick her. When Jim finished he sat back in his chair to look at her before him. As he sat back Dana slid herself off the table and stood in front of him as his eyes and then hands began to wander all over her body. She spread her legs and straddled him as she sat down on his lap facing him. She easily guided his rock hard cock into her pussy before lowering herself all the way down. Jim groaned deeply as he felt his cock being engulfed by her warm waiting pussy. Dana put her hands on the tall back of the dining room chair on either side of his head and began fucking him. He held her ass and massaged her back as she used her legs to work her pussy up and down on his cock. The feel of her large tits and hard nipples brushing against his chest as she moved up and down really turned him on. She expertly fucked him for a long time knowing just how and when to move to keep him in control of himself.

"I need to cum in you," he whispered when he needed to finally release the pressure that had built up.

Dana smiled and softly moaned as she upped the tempo of the fuck just enough to drive Jim past the edge of control. He held her ass tightly as he grunted and started cumming in her. She dropped all the way down on his lap and began shifting her hips back and forth rather than up and down. Jim groaned at the sudden change in the feel on his cock from her new motions and kept shooting load after load into her. She kept riding him until he had completely shot his cum and his cock began to soften.

They kissed deeply and passionately as she held still on his lap with his ever softening cock still inside her. "Well, that takes care of the dining room," she whispered in his ear as they held each other close. She then stood up and led him to the bedroom. Her plan for "breaking in" the house had suddenly become clear to Jim and he couldn't wait for the rest of the week. They crawled into bed and continued to kiss and fondle each other late into the night as they softly whispered into each other's ears. As they lay in bed together Jim thought to himself that even after having the chance to fuck other women there was still nothing as good as fucking Dana. She knew exactly how to tease him and please him in a way no other woman could.

Day 2

The next day was Saturday so Jim could happily shut off his alarm clock and sleep in. He and Dana grabbed some fruit and muffins and ate a leisurely breakfast in bed as they read the newspaper. It was the early afternoon before they finally crawled out of bed and went into the kitchen for something more substantial to eat. They each showered and relaxed around the house as Jim kept trying to get Dana to tell him what the next room would be. She would only tell him that she had the evening planned, but she wouldn't reveal anything more. Jim kept pestering her but he actually enjoyed not knowing as it made the surprise much more intense.

Late in the afternoon Dana did tell him that she had 9PM dinner reservations that night. She said they would need to dress up for the occasion but wouldn't reveal any further details. Around 8PM Jim started getting dressed and put on a dress coat and tie as he wondered where Dana might be taking him. He waited in the living room for a short while before Dana stepped into the room and said they should get going. Jim nearly dropped the glass he was drinking from when he saw her. Dana stood smiling at him and seemed to enjoy the effect her outfit had on him. Jim started at the floor and slowly moved his eyes upward past her black high heels, black nylons, short black skirt that stopped just above the knees and had a small slit on her left hip revealing even more leg, and tight black sweater until he stood looking into her eyes. "You like it?" she asked.

jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers