Home Sweet Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers

"Are you okay with what we just did?" Derrick asked as he pulled Courtney into his arms. She dropped the sheet between them and kissed him lovingly.

"I love you Derrick. Having Daphne come into our bed was a treat. I don't want any random person joining us but I trust her. I know she won't say a word and savour every moment when we're together. Jesse and the others would tell the world what happened. That's what makes Daphne so special to me." Courtney replied and Derrick smiled before picking up the sheet. He handed it to Courtney and she threw it beside the door, along with her dirty sheet. "Look at the mess you made. We'll have laundry for weeks."

"Me? Daphne was the one who coated my legs with cum. If it's anyone's fault it's hers." Derrick replied laughing and Courtney playfully pushed him away.

"Who would have thought that the most innocent one out of the friends I have would be the squirter." Courtney laughed as the shower ended. Daphne emerged with a smile on her face and before she could say anything, Courtney slid past her with Derrick in tow.

"No hanky panky in there or I'll be joining you." Daphne announced and Derrick laughed while Courtney poked her head out.

"Promises promises. I might just be loud enough to torment you." Daphne laughed before waving for her to hurry.

"Let's get some food after. I'm starving." Daphne said and Courtney nodded. She joined Derrick in the shower and wrapped her arms around him, pressing herself in to his back. He smiled and rubbed her hands and both sighed in contentment.

"I never thanked you for visiting." She said and Derrick chuckled before turning in her embrace. She smiled up at him and as the steam filled the bathroom, they shared a loving kiss.

"There's no need to thank me. I wanted to come here. I just needed a kick in the pants to get moving. If anyone deserves a thank you it's Victor." Derrick replied and Courtney nodded.

"Remind me to give him a big kiss before you leave." Courtney said quickly before hugging him tighter. "I don't want you to go. I know you have to." She added softly, holding back her tears. "Take me with you." Courtney asked with hope and Derrick sighed before turning so she was in the water. "I take that as a no?" Derrick snickered as she let the water soothe her sore hips.

"I wouldn't get any work done if you came with me." They shared another laugh before Courtney held up the soap with playful eyes. She squeezed the bar and the soap slid out and landed on the floor.

"Oops." She said playfully before turning around and bending over, purposely grinding her ass into Derrick's groin. Derrick slid his hands up her back and as Courtney pressed back harder, Daphne poked her head in.

"Will you two hurry up. I'm starving and everyone will be meeting us at the diner soon. I'll give another moment alone when we get back." Her grumbling voice was echoed by the grumbles coming from her stomach.

"Spoil sport." Courtney replied, faking her annoyance. The door closed and the siblings washed each other, each savouring the gliding touches of the other. They dried, dressed and got respectable, each blushing. The three smiled at each other as Derrick held the door handle.

"Let's be clear on this. What happened in this room stays in this room. There's no need to brag. There may another round." Daphne and Courtney rolled their eyes as Derrick grinned childishly.

"It will be our little secret." Daphne replied and the three smiled before leaving the room. "Besides we need to catch up on our homework and I know you can help Derrick."

"Yeah help us and there will be a reward for you." Courtney added and Derrick could only smile as the three left the dorm and headed for the diner. They sat down and all three couldn't stop smiling.

"It's sad that reading week is already half over." Daphne said and Derrick slouched. "I'm sorry I said that. It's just surreal. I never thought that I'd ever..."

"I know. It might be half over but there's still half to go and I'm looking forward to every moment of it." Courtney said and held Derrick's hand tightly. Jesse and Autumn came in and joined them, Daphne quickly sliding in with Derrick and Courtney.

"So do the lovebirds feel better now?" Jesse asked and Courtney smiled. "Good, I was wondering when I would see that smile again."

"We're good, for now. Daphne's going to invest in earplugs." Derrick added and received an elbow to the ribs from both girls.

"How loud you two were there's no ear plugs good enough." Jesse replied and Courtney blushed heavily while Derrick grinned. "I was two floors above you and I could hear you two going at it. "Coming from the squeaker I swear girl I heard pitches coming from you that would break glass." Autumn playfully said and Jesse's eyes widened in shock before her facial expression and colour joined Courtney's.

"You're just jealous that you couldn't get him or anything last night." Jesse shot back and Autumn licked her lips and glanced at Daphne.

"I may not have had Daphne, but there's plenty of fish in the sea that are willing to play. I guess I'll never get you will I girl?" Daphne shook her head and Autumn sighed in defeat. "I guess there's always tomorrow to try again." Everyone laughed as Daphne's eyes widened while Autumn grinned.

"You're hopeless. If I give in will you leave the matter?" Daphne replied and everyone quickly fell silent. Autumn watched Daphne with studying eyes before winking. Daphne winked back, playing coy and Autumn laughed.

"I knew it was in there. Sure but under one condition. If I rock your world, please think about me." Autumn replied sweetly and Daphne sighed before looking away. She nodded in agreement.

"Oh baby. I am so glad I came down here." Derrick announced and leaned back with another smile that only a man could bring. Courtney poked him in the ribs and Derrick flinched before taking her hand in his. They shared a playful stare before turning back to the group.

"Where's Victor?" Derrick asked, changing the subject. Jesse smiled and looked outside, remembering her evening with him.

"He's out for a run. I have his number if you want to call him." Jesse replied, moving her blond hair from her face. "He's something else."

"That he is. But I have something better and great memories." Courtney replied and Derrick blushed. Jesse and Autumn shook their heads while Daphne looked away, hiding her blush.

"So when do I get you my sweet. I can only be patient for so long." Autumn asked and Daphne continued to blush.

"What did I get myself into?" Daphne said and Autumn grinned.

"Well there are three days left before I have to leave and we need to catch up on our studies. So why not take your moment with her today?" Derrick said in thought and Daphne sighed before glancing at Courtney.

"He's got a point. Tomorrow we can study and get all the school work done." Courtney added and Daphne snickered.

"Casting me out in the cold." She said feebly. Autumn continued to grin, eager to finally taste what she wanted for months.

"Oh my sweet, I'll keep you nice and hot."

"You know you don't have to keep laying your lines on me." Daphne said, slightly irritated that she was still trying to butter her up.

"I'm so used to trying to get you that I can't quite turn the switch off. You're still over there and not in my arms." She replied with a wink and Daphne swallowed some of her drink. "Come on Daphne, I'm just trying to relax you. You know as well as I do that a nervous lover is a bad lover."

"And on that note we're leaving." Courtney announced and dropped some money on the table for her and Derrick. "I want to show him the campus before dinner. So you three have fun and I'll see you tomorrow Daph." Courtney took Derrick's hand and pulled him from the booth. "Watch yourself Jesse; Autumn might want to take you to bed as well."

"I really like being here." Derrick said and Courtney shook her head and pulled harder. Derrick laughed as she dragged him away from the table.

"You're mine mister." Courtney growled and Derrick looked back once more, adding to the effect.

"Yes dear." He said in the tone that all men learn and Courtney shook her head and slapped his arm. They left the diner and Courtney quickly took him farther away. "What's the rush?"

"Autumn is on the prowl. Everyone that she has an interest in is in danger. I know she likes you. I can see it in her eyes." She stopped and pointed back to the diner to see Jesse walking quickly away. "See, Jesse knows that when she's hunting that you make yourself sparse."

"Poor Daphne." Derrick said and Courtney nodded. "Autumn has a real thing for Daphne too."

"Exactly. She's going to need such a hug when we see her again." Courtney replied and Derrick laughed.

"If she survives." Derrick said softly. Courtney could only nod once again in agreement as Autumn happily led Daphne from the diner.

"Come, there's a place I want to show you." Courtney said and took his hand. They walked together through the campus, stopping several times for a brief hug or kiss, each tender moment tripping them deeper in to love. She stopped him at a three tiered water fountain at the main entrance to the campus. He smiled when his eyes rested on a woman sitting on a rock, her hands raised above her head where the water spouted from.

"That's a wonderful fountain." Derrick said and Courtney sat down on a nearby bench. He joined her and she rested her head on his shoulder.

"When I had a tour of the campus the guide told us that it was a siren and that they chose a siren because it would call the students." Derrick chuckled at the mental picture of a singing woman drawing in countless men and women to the toils of university.

"There's only one siren in my life and I caught her." Derrick replied and Courtney smiled and shook her head.

"Okay what do you want?" She teased and Derrick rested his head on hers.

"Just your never ending love and devotion." He said and Courtney lifted her head. She stared into his eyes and they shared a long kiss that made their heads spin once they parted.

"You already have it." She whispered as their lips were mere inches apart. "You've always had it." She said as they parted a bit further to look into each other's eyes.

"I know. I just love hearing you say it." She giggled and dropped a peck on his lips before staring at the fountain.

"I come here when I want to be alone with my thoughts. I used to visit this fountain every night when I first came here thinking about you." She began and Derrick held her hand in support. "I needed to believe that there was a reason why I came here, more than because mom and dad shipped me here and I think I've found it." She said as she looked at him. "I loved you before, but now it's something different. I can't explain it. The only way I can put it into words is not just 'in love' with you but madly in love with you." Derrick smiled lovingly as the woman he loved looked back at the statue.

"It's funny. I thought coming here would be the worst thing in my life but it turned out to be one of the best things that could have ever happened. Wouldn't our parents be angry if they saw what they did accidentally?"

"They would probably ship you to some mental institute to find out why you're with me." Derrick said with a laugh and Courtney grinned.

"Me? They would make you end up in some hole in Europe or something. Somewhere with no internet and barely any phone reception." They shared another laugh at the prospect of their parents losing their minds.

"Or maybe they would leave us alone and put themselves in a mental institute." Derrick said in contemplation.

"Oh yes I could see it now. Dad sitting at the front desk, 'I want to be checked in because my son and daughter are madly in love and no matter how hard I try to break them apart they only fall further'." Courtney said faking her father's angered voice. They laughed hilariously and continued to mock their parents with facial expressions when the clinics would deny them. Once the moment passed, they settle back on the bench.

"You know, I think Jon might be on to something." Courtney said out of the blue and Derrick gave her a confused look. "I've also come here to settle a debate within myself. The debate if you're really my brother."

"Not this again." Derrick grumbled and Courtney shook her head.

"No, I don't want to debate it. It just came to me one night and after sitting here thinking about it, I realized some things. You really don't look like dad. You look closer to Uncle Eric than him. You have some of mom's traits but mom and Uncle Eric are siblings."

"So you think mom and Uncle Eric did it?" Derrick asked, wondering where she was going with her thought.

"No. Mom would never do that with her brother. She's too much of a snob." Her reply made Derrick snicker. "But, do you remember that Aunt we heard about that just vanished from our lives?"

"Vaguely, we were so young. I only remember a few pictures. Those left shortly after when I asked about them."

"Exactly. If I had to pick right here right now I think she would be your mother." Courtney said and Derrick sighed and looked down at her.

"It's possible. I mean everything about me is different than Dad. If that's the case why would Uncle Eric send me to his sister and not take care of me? The army?"

"The army. He had to go back remember. Something about fighting off bankruptcy, I don't know for sure."

"There are only four people who would know the answer to that debate and they wouldn't tell either of us the truth." Derrick said with a sigh and Courtney snickered.

"Yeah, even though what you just said completely sounded like Uncle Eric." Derrick stopped for a moment and nodded.

"I did. Well you had a childhood crush on him. Since you can't have him you're taking me?" Derrick teased and Courtney stared wide eyed.

"No, I only liked him because he spent time with you when Dad wouldn't. Sure it didn't help that he was hot. But you're way hotter. You're built like him too. Your arms and legs are toned while your strong chest is to die for."

"Stop, you're going to make yourself wet and I won't be able to keep your clothes on." Derrick said and they shared another laugh. They let the topic drop and felt their minds slide.

"You know I should have expected the friends you keep to be as charged as you." Derrick said staring at the falling water. Courtney gave a puzzled look and Derrick smiled.

"Well you just radiate sexuality. I could trip over my feet sometimes with the way you walk. When you led Daphne to the bed, I swear you were a succubus taking another victim to the world of pleasure." Courtney gave a surprised look and shifted.

"Well I don't see a tail or wings so you're safe, for now." She replied with a wink and a devious smile. Derrick smiled back and Courtney nudged him, getting him to continue.

"Then there's Cindy, need I say more. I haven't seen the woman since my arrival." Courtney nodded in agreement.

"Cindy is usually better at keeping her wishes in control. It is reading week though so I guess she's decided to let loose."

"Then there's Autumn and Jesse. Both women are determined to get what they want and as soon as possible. Poor Victor was blindsided by the Jesse train and has still yet to recover from the impact. He never had a chance." Courtney laughed at his description and Derrick shrugged his shoulders. "It's true. I mean Autumn was laying it thick, and I mean thick on poor Daphne. I can only imagine the other lines she's tried to get Daphne."

"Oh you have no idea. She came to me once and quizzed me about her. She wanted anything and everything so she could spark conversation and try to get her interest. Daphne knows that Autumn isn't interested in something permanent, just university fun."

"Then there's Daphne. There's something about that one that catches my eye. I think she's holding back so much because she's embarrassed about her...ability." Derrick explained, trying to be polite. Courtney laughed once again and covered her mouth, looking up at her man. Derrick blushed lightly and Courtney rested her hand on his cheek.

"You're too cute when you're trying to explain orgasms. I remember when you tried telling me what happens when a man cums. The colour of your face is still burned in my mind." Courtney said through giggles. "Daphne is very much like her sister, I think she's worse. Daphne talks in her sleep when she's very tired and well let's just say that the language she uses makes my mouth pure. But the way she cums keeps her under control. Every man she's been with has found it unattractive, a nuisance, or a sideshow. I think you're the first man that has seen her orgasm and not found it negative."

"I thought it was different, but not repulsive." Derrick replied and Courtney patted his hands.

"That's one of the things I love about you. You try to keep an open mind about others. Everyone's different in their own way."

"Yes mom." Derrick said jokingly and Courtney closed her eyes and sighed. She sounded exactly like her mother.

"Anyways, I thought it was neat that you're friends are as sexually starved as you."

"Oh I'm not starved anymore, still hungry but not starved." Courtney replied softly and licked Derrick's lips. "Wait, I know what you want. You want to cum in my ass. You're trying to butter me up." Courtney joked and playfully slapped Derrick's arm. Derrick laughed and quickly pulled her onto his lap.

"Well it didn't cross my mind but if you're still offering." He replied before grinding against her ass. Courtney bit her lip and looked at the setting sun.

"Well we need to eat supper soon, but I'm sure there's enough time to sneak in a quickie before then. If we hurry of course. You taking my ass will have to wait." Courtney replied and Derrick jumped to his feet, holding his startled sister.

"Let's go then. No time to lose." He shouted and took her hand before running for the dorms. They laughed as they ran and the few students remaining smiled or rolled their eyes as they passed. As they came to the dorm, Courtney slowed when she saw a short red haired woman waiting at the door.

"Hello Cindy. Enjoy the party?" Courtney asked as she pulled out her keys. Derrick waited impatiently, not caring about the final member of her group.

"It was a blast. I've never had so much, oh you must be Derrick." Cindy said in a chipper voice. Derrick smiled and as Courtney opened the door, Derrick pulled her inside. Courtney laughed and looked over at Cindy with a wink. She grinned back as Derrick pulled her away.

"See you later Cindy." Courtney said with a wave. Cindy laughed in response as they ran for her dorm room. Derrick pulled Courtney in front of him so she could open the door. He pressed his groin into her ass while cupping her breasts. His mouth fell upon her neck and Courtney closed her eyes as she unlocked the door.

"Slow down or I'm going to fuck you in the hall right here." Courtney panted and Derrick opened the door and wrapped his arms around her. He picked her off the ground and carried her into the room, Courtney playfully squirming in his arms. He kicked the door closed before setting her down and turning on the light. Courtney went to tackle him and Derrick quickly turned the tide and led them to the bed. They laughed as they fell onto the mattress, Derrick landing on top. Courtney quickly rolled him over and planted herself on top. Derrick squirmed to get free but Courtney's flexibility denied him escape.

"Give up yet?" Courtney said and grabbed Derrick's head. She kissed him firmly and Derrick's sporadic movements stopped. She moaned in victory as his hands rested on her hips.

"Curse you and your flexibility. I could get away I just don't want to hurt you." Derrick replied and Courtney smirked. She sat up and pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor and quickly unsnapped her bra. Derrick's mouth watered as her breasts were revealed and he wasted no time in sitting up and pressing his face between them before taking her left nipple in his mouth. Courtney held his face to her breast and smiled as she watched the man she loved suckle on her tit. Courtney grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head, separating his mouth from her chest.

Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers