Home Sweet Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look hot," he honestly replied. He loved black clothes on women as he thought it made them look both sophisticated and sexy and Dana's outfit drove him wild. This was definitely a new look for her, much more risqué than he was used to but he wasn't about to complain.

"We'd better go if we're going to make the reservations," she said.

He followed her into the garage and watched her ass sway temptingly beneath her skirt. She said that she would drive and he held the car door open for her. As she got in Jim became very excited when he caught a short glimpse up her skirt. He could see that her pantyhose ended near the tops of her thighs and guessed that she was wearing a garter belt. Dana had very rarely worn garter belts previously and when she did it was always on a special occasion when she dressed up in sexy lingerie for him. Knowing that she was wearing one now as they were going out really turned Jim on.

She used a combination of busy roads and back streets to get to her destination and Jim was thoroughly lost. Her extra time in the city meant that she knew her way around much better than he did. She pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant a few minutes before 9. The restaurant was very busy and didn't look like anything special from the outside. It had a few windows in front and had only a small sign that read "Galaxy Club" hanging over the front door. They got out of the car and walked arm in arm to the front door. Throughout the whole drive Jim had been staring at her legs out of the corner of his eye and he was proud now to be walking arm in arm with such a total knock out. She was wearing her hair down tonight and it cascaded beautifully onto her shoulders. She flipped her hair back with her hand and gave Jim a sexy smile as he opened the door for her.

Jim stepped inside after Dana and found himself in a nicely decorated waiting room. A few cushioned chairs lined the walls along with a few large potted plants. The walls were sparsely decorated with modern style paintings. The rich colors in the room were muted somewhat by the dim lighting. Dana walked over to the hostess and began talking as Jim waited a few steps behind her. The hostess was a tall blonde woman with a large chest. She wore a tuxedo shirt and black bow tie. He could hear the faint sound of music coming through the wall from the main part of the building so he guessed it was going to be one of those trendy restaurant/dance club types of places.

The hostess picked up a couple of menus and stepped out from behind her podium. Jim immediately noticed she wore a very tight, very short black skirt with black fishnet nylons. She moved over to the door on a pair of black shoes with very high heels and held the door open for Dana and Jim. The walls in the building must have been quite thick as the volume of the music surprised Jim as the door swung open. The speakers were now blaring a bass filled dance beat that was just music and no words. Jim waited for Dana to step through the door and then he followed her inside before stopping dead in his tracks.

The hostess let the door close behind her and squeezed around Jim before she began leading Dana to their table. Jim didn't follow initially as he was still in shock at what he saw before him. The restaurant was not as large as he expected based on the outside of the building. To his right was a long bar crowded with people, mostly men, busily buying drinks. To his left was the restaurant seating, but the center of the room was dominated by a long barbell shaped stage. On the stage right then a leggy brunette was dancing naked with her tits in her hands. The stage was surrounded by a counter where very little free space remained between the excited customers. Jim began to follow Dana and the hostess and noticed that the remaining part of the room was filled with restaurant style tables. The tables were spaced a little farther apart than a typical restaurant and Jim noticed at least 3 other dancers either walking between the tables or giving table dances.

By the time he made his way to the table the hostess had returned to the waiting room and Dana sat waiting for him with a sly smile on her face. He sat down next to her and looked at her briefly as she leaned over and said, "Surprise."

They sat side by side in silence and looked around the room. Jim watched the dancer on the stage as she was now on her knees and teasingly dangled her heavy tits just inches from the face of one of the men sitting around the stage. She danced for one more song and then disappeared into a dressing room and was replaced by a petite brunette on the stage. The new dancer started wearing a spaghetti strapped evening dress covered with a sparkly material. During her first song she teasingly removed the dress until she wore only a thong. She too went from customer to customer around the stage and danced briefly in front of each one of them.

The waitress came around to take their drink orders and said she would be back soon for their food orders. Jim tried hard to concentrate on the menu to figure out what to order but he was so distracted by the dancers and excited by being there with Dana he could hardly read. He glanced over at Dana and saw that she was alternating between looking at her menu and watching the dancer on the stage.

The waitress returned with their drinks and took their food orders. After she left Jim and Dana relaxed some in their chairs and Jim slipped his arm around her. He leaned close to her ear and asked, "How did you find out about this place?"

Dana replied that both Jill and Nic had recommended it to her. "I see that you don't have any objections," she added with a wicked smile.

Jim had only been to a couple of strip clubs before and neither had been anything like this. Both had been pretty seedy places he had visited while out with the guys on drunken benders. At those previous places the only other customers had been drunken college guys or creepy looking loners. Here, however, he was surprised to see that quite a few couples were sitting around at the various tables. The audience was still largely male, but in addition to themselves he guessed that there were probably at least 5 or 6 other couples.

They watched a couple more dancers take their turns on the stage and Jim was growing quite excited watching the women dance and tease the customers around the stage. At one point one of the other couples moved up to the edge of the stage and the dancer seemed to take a particular delight in teasing the woman as she danced. She spent longer in front of the woman than with any other customers. As the other dancer had done she had knelt before the other woman and dangled her tits just inches from the woman's face before the dancer began rubbing her own tits. Later in her performance the dancer had lay down on her back and spread her legs apart in front of the woman. The dancer draped her legs on the woman's shoulders and began to buck her hips as if she was fucking or inviting the woman to lick her pussy. Dana also seemed turned on watching as she moved closer to Jim and started rubbing his thigh. The dancer finished her last song and winked sexily at the woman spectator before leaving the stage.

The waitress returned shortly with their food and they both hungrily ate as they continued watching the women parade across the stage. Jim was surprised that the food was good and both he and Dana quickly finished their meals. As they ate dancers would periodically walk by and stop at their table to flirt with them. The dancers would usually rub either his or Dana's arm or shoulder and would lean over the table as they talked so both Jim and Dana could get a good view of their cleavage. Before leaving each dancer would ask if they wanted a table dance. Dana had been graciously thanking each dancer for their offer but had been turning them all down.

The waitress came around again and cleared their plates and brought a new round of drinks. Jim and Dana sat close and watched the dancers. Dana lightly poked Jim and motioned to their right. He looked over and saw that the two guys sitting two tables over were getting a table dance. The dancer slipped off her dress and crawled on one guy's lap. She sexily wriggled across his lap for a while before she moved to the other guy at the table. She slid onto his lap and repeated her sexy dance for him. The guys didn't move to touch her in any way, but Jim thought he noticed that she was allowing her tits to rub against them and he was sure that as she stood off the second guy's lap that she purposely dragged her tits across his face. She slipped her dress back on and chatted with the two men briefly before they paid her and she moved on to the next table.

Jim was so engrossed in watching the table dance that he was initially startled when a dancer appeared at their table. "Hey you two," the dancer started, "you think you might be ready for that table dance now?"

She had been around twice already and had been quite friendly both times before. The first time she had stood close by Jim and had rubbed his shoulder as she swayed back and forth and lightly brushed her tits against the side of his face. The next time she had repeated the same thing except with Dana. Before leaving she had leaned across Dana to pick up something off the table and had practically pressed her tits into Dana's face. The dancer had medium length platinum blonde hair and wore a very tight maroon dress. Her average sized tits were squeezed up by the tight dress and practically spilled out as she moved around the room. They had watched her dance a few times already up on stage and she had been one of Jim's favorites.

The dancer stood close to Dana and began rubbing Dana's arm and shoulder. Dana was just looking at the dancer and hadn't yet answered her initial question. The dancer continued, "Come on, honey. I'd love to dance for you and your man. I guarantee it will be worth it."

Much to Jim's surprise Dana said yes and the dancer excitedly chatted with them while she waited for the next song to begin. Under the table Jim squeezed Dana's knee in excitement and she gave him a wide smile and kiss just as the DJ started the next song.

The dancer moved over to him first and pushed his legs apart slightly. She put one of her legs between his and moved in close to him as she began swaying and dancing to the music. She first brought her tits right up to his face and swayed provocatively as he stared eagerly at them. She reached behind her and unzipped her dress slowly as she shifted her leg slightly closer to him. Her thigh was now rubbing against his crotch and causing his already hard cock to press almost uncomfortably against his pants. Her thigh moved seductively teasing his cock as she began to wriggle her shoulders out of her tight dress. Jim groaned softly from lust as he watched her tits slip out of her dress just inches in front of him. She tossed the dress aside and really began to bump and grind on his lap. He watched her tits bounce and sway as she danced. She must have sensed his interest in her tits as she cupped them in her hands and leaned close to his face again. She began to knead them and pinched her nipples as Jim watched from only inches away.

The dancer suddenly pulled away from him and danced quickly over to where Dana sat. Jim looked at Dana and saw that she was lustily staring at the dancer's swaying body. The dancer moved close to Dana and placed a foot on the table in front of her. This left her pussy spread wide open and in view of Dana. Jim noticed his wife was staring eagerly between the dancer's legs. The dancer started slowly bucking her hips toward Dana's face in a simulated fucking motion. The dancer slipped her hands down to her pussy and teased Dana by rubbing herself all around her pussy and pulling it open to expose its lips to Dana's hungry stare.

As the song neared its end the dancer took her foot off the table and straddled Dana's lap. She moved in tight against Dana and began bumping and grinding her pussy on Dana's lap as her tits swayed just in front of Dana's face. Jim noticed Dana begin to caress the dancer's thighs just over her knees, a definite no-no according to the DJ's many warnings, but the dancer didn't seem to notice and it was a subtle enough movement that nobody else noticed. The dancer continued for a few seconds after the music stopped and then, as Jim had seen the other dancer do, just as she was climbing off Dana's lap the dancer leaned forward and brushed her tits across Dana's cheek. The dancer quickly squeezed back into her tight dress as Dana paid her, gave her a huge tip, and said that she had really enjoyed the dance.

Jim watched the dancer's tight ass sway as she strutted away from them and then felt Dana's hand on his. He looked at her and saw from the look in her eye that her table dance had really turned her on. He expected her to suggest they go home but she again surprised him by saying maybe they should move closer to the stage to get a better view. They grabbed their drinks and took a couple of the remaining empty seats around the stage just as the current dancer finished and walked off the stage. There was a short break between dancers and the DJ started telling the crowd that he had some new dancers that had just arrived and he was sure the crowd would love them. The DJ kept talking to fill the short gap and then finally introduced the next dancer as "Star".

The dressing room door opened and a petite woman on tall platform shoes glided to the stage. Star wore what looked like a white dress shirt and a short, pink skirt with a slit all the way up to the waistband. Her thigh teasingly peaked out of the skirt with every step she took with that leg. Star started dancing with her back turned to Jim and Dana and began moving around the stage as she slowly unbuttoned her top. Only when she was nearly halfway to them did Jim inhale sharply in surprise and look over at Dana. Dana only smiled and nodded and looked back to the stage. Star was now dancing over to them and Jim could clearly see that Star was Lisa from the ski weekend!

Lisa danced in front of he and Dana before removing her top and dropping it on Dana's lap. Lisa looked at Jim and swayed her hips suggestively as she softly massaged her tits. The lighting on the stage really amplified the effect of the inversely tanned heart on her tit and Jim noticed that she often fingered that part of her as she danced. Before she moved down the stage Lisa grabbed her skirt on either side of the slit and spread it open exposing her pussy to Jim and Dana. She released her skirt and winked at them before she moved on.

Jim watched eagerly as Lisa danced through three more songs. Remembering the chemistry between Lisa and Dana at the ski weekend Jim had put some extra money in front on Dana to tempt Lisa to stay longer during the next few songs. Lisa didn't disappoint and teased Dana over and over by leaning close to her and spending extra time right in front of her. By the time her set finished Jim was wild with lust at watching Lisa dance for his wife and watching how Dana reacted to her. He could tell from looking at her that if she had been able she would have started fucking Lisa right there next to the stage.

"I think I'd better get us something else to drink to cool us down," Jim said before he made his way over to the bar. Dana only nodded at him as she was busy watching Lisa collect the money from the stage and move back to the dressing room. When he returned a new dancer was on the stage. Dana was watching her but Jim could tell that she had calmed down just a little. As the new dancer was about halfway through her performance Jim nudged Dana and directed her attention to the other side of the room. Lisa had come out of the dressing room and was making the rounds of the tables. Her performance had apparently sparked interest in more people than just Jim and Dana as she stopped several times to perform table dances.

Another dancer started and finished her set as Jim and Dana watched the dancer on stage intently when she was near them and then watched Lisa when the dancer on stage moved away. The DJ introduced the next dancer as "Venus" as a tall dancer stepped onto the stage. She wore a one piece, strapless red dress and a pair of tall platform shoes. The dancer was tall to start with and the shoes gave her a very dominant presence. Venus moved quickly over to Jim and Dana and as she started to move toward them Jim immediately recognized her as Julie. Julie moved slowly and erotically as she rubbed her hands all over her body while dancing in front of them. She moved around the edge of the stage and when she had returned the dress was unzipped to her waist and her healthy tits were exposed. She paused in front of Dana and gently ran her fingers across her tits before she played with her nipple rings. She danced closer to Dana and motioned for Dana to stand up. Dana did and as she stood Jim noticed that her own nipples were standing out visibly under her sweater.

Julie took Dana's hands and guided them to her hips as Julie swayed them from side to side seductively. Dana took hold of Julie's dress and pulled it down as Julie stepped out of it and danced away from them. Julie danced for a few more songs and Jim was going out of his mind watching her body shake and tease him from the stage. On the following songs Jim placed extra money in front of Dana again and Julie drove both he and Dana crazy with her teasing. In between teasing Dana and attending to her other spectators Julie took special time to tease Jim by fingering her nipple rings and her belly button piercing. Jim's mind was filled with visions of fucking Julie when the set ended. Julie started collecting her money after her final song and stopped in front of Dana. Julie leaned over and let her tits hang temptingly in Dana's face as she picked her dress up off Dana's lap. She moved close to Dana and whispered into her ear before standing back up and leaving the stage.

Jim suggested they move away from the stage and regroup themselves as they were both now extremely excited after watch Lisa and Julie. Once they sat down he asked, "So what did Julie say to you there?"

Dana still looked vaguely stunned at Julie's teasing and then at what she said but she finally answered saying, "She said if we really wanted to have fun we should get a private dance room." Jim and Dana looked at each other for a moment before a waitress asked if they needed anything.

"What's a private dance room?" Dana asked. Jim tried to hear the answer but could only catch parts above the music of the next dancer. Dana's face had a look of excitement and she smiled and thanked the waitress. She told Jim to follow her and went out toward the exit. They stepped back into the waiting room and Jim thought for a moment they were leaving, however Dana stopped and told the hostess they wanted to pay for a private dance room.

The hostess smiled happily and told them they had made a great decision. "The private dance rooms are really hot," she told them, "you can get naked with the dancers if you like. It is very up close and personal." She told them of the pricing and the ground rules. The rules were pretty basic, the customers were not allowed to initiate contact with the dancers, the bouncers would let the dancers in and out again after exactly 30 minutes, and if the dancers felt at all threatened or uncomfortable they would ring the bouncer and the private dance would be over with no exceptions. "Did you have a particular dancer in mind?" the hostess asked.

"Yes," Dana answered in a tone that Jim recognized right away as her ready to fuck voice, "well, actually there are two." Jim was very excited at this point and couldn't wait for their private dance to start.