Home Sweet Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wonderful," the hostess said cheerily, "two dancer shows are the hottest."

Dana told the hostess that they wanted Star and Venus and they were then escorted back into the restaurant and all the way to the back of the room by a bouncer. At the very back of the club there was a short hallway with 4 doors. The bouncer led them to a door, opened it, and told them it would be a few minutes while Venus and Star finished their dances on the floor. A few minutes passed where Jim and Dana sat next to each other and looked around the room. They currently sat on a couch and there was a cushioned chair in one of the opposite corners. Two of the walls were covered by mirrors and a small boombox sat on the floor near the door.

They suddenly heard the knob rattle and Lisa stepped inside followed closely by Julie. They exchanged a brief round of hellos before Lisa suggested they get started since Jim and Dana had paid good money and the clock was ticking. Julie slipped a CD into the boombox and Lisa and Julie began dancing together very seductively. Jim and Dana watched as the women rubbed their bodies together and let their hands roam over the other's body. Lisa motioned to them and said that they'd probably have more fun dancing than watching. Jim and Dana quickly stood and began dancing closely with Julie and Lisa. They all danced together for a short while and Jim lost track of who he was rubbing against as they each rubbed softly against the others and let their hands softly wander over each other's clothes. Soon Lisa was concentrating more on dancing with Dana and Jim and Julie were dancing closely together. As she rubbed herself back and forth across his crotch Julie started to remove her dress and soon dropped it on the floor and swayed erotically before him. In the mirror Jim saw Lisa had dropped her own dress onto the floor and was running her hands up and down Dana's sides as they danced.

He stared lustily at Julie as she danced close to him and pressed her tits into his chest. He then felt her hands near his crotch as she started to unbutton his pants. She pulled the zipper down and pulled his pants and boxers off him in a single motion. She immediately moved to the buttons on his dress shirt and, starting at the bottom, unbuttoned each one. She pulled his tie off and then guided him back to the couch. She pushed him down until he was sitting and then she moved in close over his lap. He thought she was getting ready to fuck him but instead she began giving him a naked lap dance. He groaned with lust as she luridly moved her body in time with the music. She let her body rub against his and the feel of her nipples and nipple rings moving across his naked skin sent an electric jolt through him. As she danced she rubbed his cock with her legs and let her tits drag over his cock. As his passion reached a near boiling point she began rubbing her hands across his stomach, chest, and arms as she danced and even let her fingers brush over his cock a few times.

Jim was out of his mind with lust at this point and couldn't take any more teasing. He desperately wanted to throw Julie down and fuck her, but he knew he couldn't in this setting. He didn't know what to do and so he slowly moved his own hand to his cock and wrapped his fingers around it. "Yes," Julie hissed softly, "do that for me."

She kept herself pressed close to him and continued her dancing as he started jerking off for her. He stared at her as she danced and she more and more watched his hand moving up and down his hard shaft. It didn't take long for him to reach his limit and he grunted as cum began shooting out of his cock. The first jet landed on Julie's hip while the rest of the white fluid dropped onto Jim's leg and finally ran down his hand as he continued stroking himself after he came.

Julie used her fingers to softly massage his cum into her hip before moving her fingers to her mouth and sucking on them seductively. She stayed close by Jim and continued to softly sway and let her naked body rub against his until they were both distracted by Lisa and Dana.

Jim heard the moaning and knew right away that Dana was approaching an orgasm. He looked over and saw that Dana was sitting in the cushioned chair with her legs spread wide apart. Her panties were in a bunch on the floor. Lisa sat on her lap and was gyrating erotically for her as one of her hands was busy underneath Dana's skirt. Jim watched as Lisa continued stroking Dana's pussy for just a short while more before Dana let out a low moan and started cumming. Lisa kept her hand at Dana's pussy and kept swaying her own naked body from side to side until the bouncer loudly knocked on the door and called, "Time's up ladies."

Julie gave Jim's cock one last squeeze and brushed her tits across his face before she stood up and started getting dressed. Lisa kissed Dana briefly and then began to put her own clothes back on. Just as Lisa finished pulling her shirt back on the bouncer opened the door to let them out. He glanced quickly from Dana to Jim and told them they had 5 minutes to clean up.

Dana looked over to Jim and saw his cum covered leg and hand and smiled wickedly. "Looks like you had a good time," she said.

"Your dance sounded pretty fun also," he replied before they each stood up. He hurriedly put his clothes back on and swiped her panties off the floor for her. Instead of handing them to her he shoved them in his pocket just before the bouncer opened the door.

They walked quickly out of the club and got into the car. Dana drove home rapidly and they were barely inside the house before they began tearing off each other's clothes. Dana led him to the guest bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed as she sucked his cock until it was rock hard again. As she sucked he pulled off her sweater and bra and she slipped her skirt down and off. She started to take off her pantyhose and garter but Jim stopped her and asked her to keep them on. Her eyes gleamed with lust as she lay flat on her back and spread her legs wide. Jim climbed over her and wildly fucked her until they both were screaming in orgasms.

They lay quietly for a while before he started massaging her tits. He gave her a tender full body massage and let his hands linger on her thighs as they were still inside the silky stockings. She returned his massage and they ended up fucking each other slowly until the early hours of the morning.