Home Sweet Home Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers

"I'm not going anywhere." Derrick replied and Courtney looked up and continued to cry. Derrick kissed her and she continued to sob. They parted and Derrick could only hold her as she continued to cry.

"Take me to bed Derrick. Show me that I'm loved by someone." Courtney whispered with a voice full of sorrow. Derrick picked her off the sofa and took her to his bed. He gingerly laid her down and took his time taking her clothes off, caressing every inch of revealed skin as her clothes came off. She sighed deeply as she watched him strip before running his hands across her bare chest up to her face. She flinched as he held her face gently and he kissed her lips soothingly. She sniffled as he parted from her and left a trail of kisses down her neck to her right breast. His tongue lapped softly across her nipple before moving to her left. She sighed in comfort and her tears slowly began to subside as he moved further south down her body, his hands caressing and tenderly massaging his way down. He kissed her sex and she let out a shaky breath as he began to lick and spread her pussy with his tongue.

His movements bore no anger as his hands gently rested on her hips. She ran her fingers through his hair as he slid his tongue as deep as he could inside her. He flicked his tongue over her exposing clit with each exit and Courtney's deep breaths turned to light moans. Derrick slid in one finger and rubbed her sweet spot and Courtney wrapped her arms under his shoulders and lifted him off her sex. She kissed him passionately before rolling him onto his back. She quickly took his cock into her mouth to stop any protest and Derrick watched as she worked her mouth with a grace that took him by surprise. He watched with passion as she lovingly licked from the base of his cock to the tip, flicking her tongue off. He could feel it in the pit of his stomach but wouldn't accept it. It was as though she was memorizing the length, thickness and every intricate detail.

Courtney slid up and kissed her fiancée before lining her pussy with his cock. They stared into each other's eyes with love as she sunk down on him. She took him deep and rocked her hips gently, savouring the feeling of him inside her. Derrick rested his hands on her hips and she slowly began riding him, her hunger for love stronger than her will to ride him furiously. Her body tensed as a quick orgasm struck her and Derrick rolled her over and resumed their caring pace. Courtney took his hands in hers and squeezed as he made passionate love to her, their kisses holding all the love and tenderness they could bring out.

"I love you Derrick." Courtney whispered repeatedly as her second orgasm began building. She didn't want the night to end. She wanted to be with him forever.

"I love you too." Derrick replied and Courtney gripped his hands tighter as she came with Derrick shortly thereafter. Courtney sat up as the intensity of her orgasm rocked her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she felt wave after wave of Derrick's cum fill her. She kissed him hard, muffling her screams. She loved the feeling and her body tensed as each wave made her have small trembling orgasms as though her senses knew it would be the last time she would ever have one. Her mind fell blank with only the sight of Derrick holding her and the faint laughter of children in the depths of her soul. Derrick held her close and as soon as they came down from their sexual highs, Courtney began crying anew.

"Stay with me." Derrick whispered and Courtney smiled warmly and kissed his forehead. She pulled him back to the bed and held him close. She ran her fingers across his back, letting her fingers and body trace a memory that she would never forget. Derrick rolled off her once he fell out and Courtney pressed herself to his back and held him close. She pulled the blankets over them and Derrick fell into an uneasy sleep.

Derrick woke the next morning and reach for his beloved. He shot up when he felt nothing but a letter beside him. He looked around the room and saw no one. He rubbed his eyes before opening the letter. His engagement ring fell from the envelope and Derrick stared heartbroken at the ring that he gave Courtney. A small note also fell from the envelope with two words written.

I'm sorry.

Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers