Home Sweet Home Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood together like that for a few minutes as they each caught their breath and the water showered all over them. Dana moved first and stood up straight as Jim's cock slipped out of her. She turned to face Jim and they kissed a long passionate kiss. They caressed each other for several minutes before picking up the soap and quickly washing each other one last time.

They toweled off and walked, naked, back into the kitchen. Jim looked at the huge mess leftover from their earlier fuck and did not look forward to the cleaning. Dana had also been looking at the mess around them but then she took his hand and told him she just didn't have the energy to worry about it tonight. She led him to their bedroom and they cuddled close under the covers. The next thing Jim knew Dana was shaking him gently and telling him he was going to be late for work.

Day 6

Jim was in a fog at work for most of the next day. By the time he had jumped out of bed, shaved, showered, dressed, and driven to work like a madman he had barely made his weekly staff meeting. The whole start to the day had left him feeling a bit off. It was about 3PM before he started feeling good again. He called home and told Dana he was going to have to stay a little late and finish up some work he had been putting off.

Jim finally left the office around 6:30PM and made the drive home. When he got home he expected to find Dana on the couch but didn't see her anywhere. He then noticed a note on the kitchen counter. He picked it up and had to read it a couple of times to make sure he understood what it said.

"You have just arrived to your country home in France. Your wife is away. Your maid, Annette, is the only other person home. Annette's performance has been poor lately and you decide it is time to talk with her about it."

Jim and Dana had never tried any role-playing before so he wasn't entirely sure what Dana was up to. He looked around the house for her until he heard the vacuum running in the basement. He tried to get himself into character and went downstairs. His cock twitched when he reached the bottom of the stairs and saw her.

"Annette" was bent over at the waist fiddling with the vacuum. From his position Jim had a perfect view of her from behind. Her short skirt was pulled up high from the way she was bent and he could see she wasn't wearing any panties. He also saw that a garter belt was holding up her fishnet nylons. She was wearing a pair of black shoes with very high heels that helped accentuate her beautiful ass. Dana couldn't have picked a more exciting way to greet him.

He cleared his throat to announce his presence as he suspected someone might do if they had accidentally snuck up on their hired help. Annette immediately straightened and spun around to face him. Jim realized he might have been wrong about her previous position being the sexiest way to greet him. Annette wore a very tight french maid outfit that was very low cut in front. Her tits were practically spilling out of the dress. He stared at her chest briefly before he could pull his eyes away and observe the rest of her. Her skirt was very short and barely seemed to cover her ass as she stood. She had a small white apron tied around her waist and wore lacy white gloves on her hands. Her hair was elegantly tied up on top of her head and she wore a single strand of pearls around her neck. She stared silently back at him as his eyes roamed over her.

"Yes, sir. I didn't hear you arrive home sir," Annette said.

"Um, Annette," Jim started slowly as he was still trying to adjust to his role. He decided to just go straight for it, "I have been meaning to talk with you about your performance lately."

"Yes?" Annette simply replied.

"Frankly, it has been lacking," Jim explained, "if I don't start seeing more effort from you right away something will have to be done."

"More effort?" Annette asked mischievously.

Jim realized he was on to something so continued on that vein. He told her that he expected his maid to serve him completely. He said that her performance lately had been unacceptable, but that if she were willing to demonstrate some extra effort and really get into her work that he could be persuaded to forgive and forget.

Annette apologized for her recent failures and promised that she would give whatever extra effort was required. She added that she wanted nothing more than to keep her job and please him.

"Good," Jim said, "now why don't you continue your chores while I supervise?"

Annette said she had just finished vacuuming and was ready to start dusting. Jim said that would be fine and sat on the couch watching as Annette carefully dusted the shelves in the room. Dana was careful when she moved and made sure to always leave Jim with a view of Annette's ass or her tits.

Annette started to dust the objects on the coffee table directly in front of the couch where Jim sat. She started opposite him and repeatedly gave him close views of her tits and cleavage spilling over the dress as she bent down at her waist over and over to pick up objects or replace them. She then moved around next to him and began dusting the table right in front of him. She again bent at the waist and practically stuck her bare ass in his face. Jim's excitement had been steadily growing as he watched her in that sexy outfit and he couldn't contain himself any longer. He reached out and ran his fingers along the back of her thigh. Annette straightened suddenly and spun around saying, "Excuse me sir. What would your wife think?"

"There is no reason she needs to know," Jim coolly answered, "if you are truly willing to give me the required extra effort I can't have you worried about what my wife would think. Right now she is not here so your job is to serve me. Now, you may resume dusting this table."

Annette turned and resumed her previous stance. Jim again started to fondle her legs and ass until she finished the dusting and stood back up. She said she would normally do the bathroom next and Jim told her to continue as usual. He followed her to the small bathroom and stood in the doorway as she retrieved the Windex and began to wipe the mirror. Jim stared lustily at her back and ass as she wiped the mirror clean.

Unable to contain himself he moved close behind her and wrapped his arms around her so he held her tits in his hands. He started caressing them and watched her face and tits in their reflection in the mirror. Annette started moving her ass side to side against his cock. "Good," Jim said trying to stay in character, "that's the sort of effort that will take you places."

Jim fondled her tits for a while longer as his cock rubbed against her ass. He lifted her skirt and began to fondle her ass. He slipped his fingers between her legs and fingered her pussy. It was very wet and Annette opened her legs wider to give him more room. She reached behind her and tried to feel his hard cock through his pants but Jim stopped her saying, "I did not request that you move, Annette. Be a good girl and do only as I say."

"Yes sir," Annette moaned excitedly.

Jim hurriedly undid his pants and dropped them around his ankles along with his boxers. He positioned his cock at her pussy and easily slid fully inside her as Annette leaned forward over the sink until her face was nearly touching the glass. Jim loved the sight of her reflection as they fucked and stared at her tits as they jiggled and danced in response to his thrusts. He held her hips and guided her back and forth against him. Jim held out as long as he could but finally he knew he couldn't wait any longer. He drove into her deeply as he started to cum. His cum filled her and he could feel the warmth of the fluid around his cock. Annette moaned softly as he came and then continued fucking her until his dick became so soft it slipped out of her.

"Annette, it looks like you've left a bit of a mess behind," Jim said. Annette turned and followed his line of sight down to his cock. "I would think that someone trying to show me some extra effort would clean up their mess."

She immediately dropped to her knees before him and sucked his soft cock into her mouth. She used her lips and tongue to thoroughly and completely clean his cock. When she finally finished there was none of his cum or of her own pussy juices left. All that remained was a thin coating of her saliva. The cleaning felt wonderful to Jim but his cock remained soft even as she finished. "Thank you Annette. Now, to prove that I am not a heartless boss I want to give you a little something."

He pulled her up to her feet and then dropped to his knees in front of her. He put one of her feet on the toilet and pushed her back against the edge of the sink. She spread her legs wide and he began lapping at her pussy. He slid his tongue up and down her wetness as she moaned. He found her clit and teased it with his tongue stopping when he felt she might be too close to cumming. He pushed her up onto the sink and she now sat on the sink with one foot on the top of the toilet and the other pressed against the wall. He dipped his tongue inside her and savored their combined tastes. He wanted to feel her cum and knew she was ready so he started fucking her with his tongue until she was moaning and close to the brink. He quickly slipped his tongue out and teased her clit until she was ready to start her orgasm and then drove his tongue as deeply inside her as he could just as her pussy tightened and she started cumming. He kept fucking her with his tongue throughout her orgasm and stopped only when he felt the orgasm pass. He kept softly licking and kissing at her pussy until he felt her slowly start to slide off the sink.

He stood up as she dropped onto her feet and they kissed each other deeply. "Thanks loverboy," Dana whispered, "that was amazing." Jim agreed and then both moved to the couch where they sat close kissing and laughing about 'Annette'.

To be continued...