Home Sweet Home Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers

"We don't have a lot of time. This is a direct flight and will be landing in less than an hour." Jon whispered and quickly undid her pants and pulled them and her panties down over her ass. Daphne turned and pushed her ass out while Jon quickly pulled down his and Daphne's eyes widened when his long cock sprung forth.

"Wow." Daphne whispered as her eyes couldn't tear themselves away. Jon smiled and rubbed his tip against her moist pussy lips and Daphne stiffened as more turbulence rattled the flight. "One problem, I get really excited when I cum."

"You're a squirter." Jon replied and Daphne blushed heavily and reached down to pull up her pants. Jon stopped her and pulled them farther down. "Take them off." Daphne smiled and did as she was told and Jon did the same. He rested their pants by the door and Daphne spread her legs farther, the cramped cabin not helping. Jon growled quietly before sitting on the toilet and pulling her. Daphne spread her legs and Jon lined himself up. Daphne slowly sunk down on his cock and began breathing heavily from the sensations. She stopped three quarters the way down and her legs shook.

"I can't take anymore." Daphne whispered and Jon pushed the remainder inside, drawing a deep moan from her. "So full."

"Now you know why they call me long Jon." He whispered and lifted her off his cock halfway before pulling her down. Daphne took over and before long, she began riding him. Daphne couldn't get a good pace going, her legs shaking as Jon's cock sunk deep into her. Jon stood and Daphne fell forward gasping. She gripped the small sink and Jon took over, ramming into her, but slowing just enough so their skin wouldn't slap together loudly.

"Oh god Jon, you're hitting places." Daphne mumbled and Jon hushed her. Daphne snapped her mouth shut and moaned deeply as Jon slid his cock in and out.

"God you have a tight pussy and a marvellous ass. What I would do to you if I had the time and space." Jon growled and Daphne hushed him and both smiled at each other before Daphne's eyes glossed over. Jon resumed his pace and Daphne squealed quietly and felt her orgasm peak. Ferociousness came with her orgasm and Daphne instinctively held it back. Jon felt her pussy clamping down and he continued his pace, wanting to drive her over the edge.

"Jon. I can't oh god I want to cum so bad." Daphne whispered and Jon continued to ram deep inside her. "I can't oh god I'm going to cum. I'm sorry Jon." Daphne whispered and her orgasm hit hard. Daphne screamed with her mouth closed and Jon looked down as his cock and hips became wet with her cum. Daphne fell against the sink and looked back in fear as Jon looked from her pulsing pussy to her eyes.

"That was a beautiful sight." Jon whispered and Daphne blushed again and paled when the door was knocked on. "Occupied."

"I know." The stewardess replied quietly. "The flight will be landing soon so finish up. It will be our little secret." Jon smiled.

"Secret?" Daphne asked and Jon looked down at the small brunette. She shivered and let out a shallow breath as Jon slowly slid part way out.

"She was having her own fun with another stewardess when we came in here. I caught her when she caught us." Jon replied and Daphne grinned before sliding her hips back to meet him.

"Fuck me Jon. I want you to cum in me. I don't care if they hear but let's try to be quiet." Daphne said and Jon gripped her hips. He did as he was told and soon the small bathroom reeked of sex. Jon's pace slowed and she looked back and saw his eyes sharpening with pleasure. He groaned deeply and his load shot deep inside her. Daphne covered her mouth quickly and screamed into it. She came hard and Jon watched again as more of her juice coated his groin.

"Fuck!" Daphne belted out into her hand and fell forward. Jon held her hips close and Daphne quickly recovered when the captain's voice came over the intercom saying they were ten minutes away from landing. She slid off his cock and Jon grinned as his cum leaked out from her pussy. He spun her and quickly sat her on the toilet and began licking her pussy earnestly.

"We don't have time for this." Daphne whispered, trying to push his head away from her pussy. "Besides you just." Daphne sighed deeply as his tongue flicked her clit, silencing her. Jon quickly worked his tongue on her clit and Daphne gasped several times before feeling his cock slide back inside her. She stared at their union and Jon slowly slid his long cock on and out. Daphne once again felt her orgasm threaten and rolled her eyes with reluctance.

"Jon we don't have time for this. We'll be landing soon." Daphne whispered and looked into Jon's blue eyes.

"Then cum for me darling." Daphne's eyes widened from his words as he pumped his cock. She let herself go and soon after she felt her climax begin. She sunk her nails into Jon's shirt and he quickly pulled out and clamped his mouth over her pussy, his tongue pressing against her clit. Daphne groaned into her hands as her orgasm washed through her, making Jon moan quietly as their mixed juices flooded his mouth. He quickly swallowed and once she finished, he slid up and kissed her hard, sharing their mixture. Daphne's eyes shot open at the taste of the mixture. It was something she had never tasted before but quickly fell in love with their combined fluids. She pulled Jon to his feet and took his cock in her hands. She licked the tip before sliding as much as she could in her mouth. Jon watched without comment as she cleaned him from balls to tip, her eyes never leaving his.

"Now that was hot." Jon whispered as Daphne stood and kissed him, doing the same as he did. They moaned together before parting.

"I think I'm in love with you." Daphne whispered and Jon smiled. Another message from the captain saying that they had arrived at the airport and to sit down came over and both scrambled into their pants and rushed to their seats. They buckled up and Daphne held Jon's hand for reassurance and caring. Jon looked over at the small brunette and grinned before kissing her lightly.

"The bigger question is do you love me or my cock?" Jon whispered and Daphne blushed before staring into his eyes.

"Right now I love your cock." Daphne replied and Jon's expression turned sour. He looked away and Daphne laughed and pulled his face back and stared caringly into his eyes. "That doesn't mean that I haven't been studying you since we met. I know you have a big heart. You're a loyal man and the only reason why you sleep around is because you got burned and just want to play. But seeing Derrick has changed your perspectives." Daphne replied and Jon smiled.

"I know that you have a temper and know how to fight but you also know how to make someone feel safe. You're everything I want in a man. I just hope you can get over my thing." Daphne added. Jon kissed her once more and their kiss lasted until the plane landed.

"I love your thing. It turns me on so bad." Jon whispered as they parted. Daphne looked out the window of the plane and smiled. "Yes my kisses can speed up time. They also do more." Daphne laughed and leaned back in her seat and looked down at her pussy and smiled.

"Oh I know what your kisses can do. The bigger question is what do my kisses do to you? Do they give you a rush?" Jon laughed as they stood and left the plane, the stewardesses blushing as they past.

They quickly made their way out of the small airport and Jon waved for another cab to take them.

"Twelfth Street and Twentieth Avenue. Ten bucks if you get us there quickly." Jon said and the cab zoomed off. Daphne grabbed Jon's shirt and kissed him again and her hand pressed against his hardening cock.

"Thought so." Daphne whispered with a smile as they parted. Jon groaned and looked down at his pants. "You wanted me to relax and be myself. Here I am. Scared?" Daphne asked and Jon shook his head.

"Oh baby, I love this side of you. Just don't lose the other. I might want that innocent little girl once in a while."

Courtney tossed and turned in bed, her dreams full of vigor that made her body sore. She smiled as the thoughts of Derrick running his hands across her bare chest sent goose bumps across her aching body. She moaned quietly as her dreams took her to a world that she would never experience again.

"Courtney, come to bed with me." Derrick whispered. Courtney knew she was dreaming and had forced herself awake each time she heard his voice. However, after talking to Jon, she hoped that what her dream would bring would be hers.

"I'd love to baby but you're not here with me." Courtney replied in her dream. She glanced around and looked at the unfamiliar room with a four post canopy bed, the only furniture in focus. Derrick lied naked on the bed and clapped his hands, getting her attention.

"I've always been with you. Now come to bed, I want to spoil you." His provocative response warmed Courtney and she hesitated for only a moment before walking to the bed and lying down. The bed felt soft, much softer than hers and she began wondering if she was sleepwalking. The only bed as soft as the one she felt was her parents' bed but there wouldn't be enough room for her and them. She rolled over and Derrick rested his hand on her side. Courtney shivered in delight but the twinge of despair quickly dampened her thrill.

"Why roll over?" Derrick asked and slowly rolled her over until he looked down at her. She looked into his eyes and felt more tears slide away.

"This is a dream. You're not here with me." Courtney replied sadly and the man she craved smiled and kissed her. Courtney's eyes flared open as it felt as though Derrick was actually kissing her. She could see her room but the feeling of his lips on hers remained. The sensation of his weight upon her made her suck in a breath. She quickly closed her eyes, not wanting to wake. Their kiss lengthened and Derrick moaned deeply as their tongues danced together. Courtney felt her world swirling as the sensations wanted her to believe that she was with him. As she opened her eyes, determined to keep her sanity, she stared into his eyes and felt her world buckle.

"I miss you so much." She whispered as more tears fell. Derrick cupped her cheeks and she stiffened as the feel of his hand on her skin ignited her senses.

"And I miss you." He replied and kissed down her jaw. She lifted her chest as she imagined Derrick's kisses turned to nibbles that continued down to her nipples. She gasped as she felt his tongue wrap around her nipple before sucking them into his mouth. Courtney held back her moans as she envisioned Derrick devouring her tits. She held his head in place as he gave his full attention to her chest.

"Oh my god." Courtney whispered as Derrick's hands ran down her sides before lightly gripping her hips. She felt alive as his hands massaged her hips before his fingers trailed lightly down her legs. She lifted them instinctively and as his fingers began their journey upwards, her legs fell open. Her pussy felt drenched as his fingers pressed against her opening. She smiled deeply as they slid inside her and the familiar yet foreign feeling of his fingers inside her brought back memories of a time that she wanted to suppress, lest feel more agony.

"You're so wet Courtney. I want to taste you." Derrick whispered huskily in her ear. Courtney shivered as she thought she felt his breath on her ear. She licked her chapped lips and when she licked his ear, she swore she felt it. Her mind became a befuddled mess. She was dreaming, he was nowhere near her but her imagination was so strong that she didn't dare wake up to realize that he wasn't with her. Just for once, she let her dreams take her to another world. She felt him slide down and before she could react, her legs were pushed farther apart. She looked down and saw Derrick between her legs, his tongue millimeters from her outer lips. She shivered with anticipation before moaning quietly as his tongue probed her hot depths. She quieted down so she wouldn't be interrupted and focussed on the love happening between her legs. She wrapped her legs around him and sucked in a breath as his tongue was replaced by his fingers and his tongue flicked her clit. Her pleasure built and she stared skyward as her body tensed. Her breath became ragged as she looked down and watched his ministrations on full display. She sighed deeply as he pulled away from her sex. She had been rocked with her first orgasm in months. She smiled as the euphoria ebbed away only to be replaced with a wanting for more and a dread of the truth. She did her best to push the dread aside and felt Derrick against her once more. His hard member rubbed against her pussy. She wanted to suck him off, to taste his seed once more but reality denied her the pleasure. Instead she let her imagination govern her for a bit longer.

"Just for you." She replied quietly. Her body ached for more as she reached down and felt his cock hardening. "Fuck I want that so bad. Forget foreplay, just ram it in me." She growled and stared up at her love. Derrick grinned as quickly lined himself up. She braced herself as she felt his cock filling her.

"Please fuck me." She pleaded and as she felt Derrick bottom out inside her, the fact that she was dreaming faded away. She couldn't be with Derrick in the flesh but he would always been in her memories. Her back arched instinctively as Derrick gave her what she desired. He slammed hard into her and she squealed in delight before covering her mouth. Her eyes clenched shut, not wanting to wake as the overpowering sensations of being ravaged coursed through her. She was in heaven, even if it would end soon. His pace quickened and Courtney covered her mouth with her hands and moaned. Her hips rolled with each thrust, her body in fire with a feeling that she couldn't understand. She only knew one thing; she didn't want it to end. But she had ended it. She left him and now she would only have him in her dreams. Her tears began to fall as Derrick fucked her hard. The pleasurable sensations faded and even when she remembered the tell tale that he was about to cum came, she remained emotionless. The teasing sensation of him filling her pussy sent her crashing. Her imagination did its best to pleasure her and as the small orgasm from her false man's orgasm, she felt the overpowering pain entangle her to the point of strangulation. She stopped Derrick as she imagined him preparing for another round. She looked deeply into his eyes and shook her head.

"I'm so sorry baby but I can't do this. You're not here. I love you so much but I can't take the torment of not having you in the flesh." She said and her eyes flared open to see her bedroom. She glanced at her door and saw her mother standing in the doorway with concern covering her face. She curled into a ball and rolled over, wishing she was dead.

"Does he mean that much to you?" She asked and Courtney slowly sat up, her arms weakened from lack of nutrition.

"Shut up and fuck off. Go back to your bastard of a husband let me die." Courtney growled and Jillian came into the room.

"Courtney you have to let him go. It's for the best." Courtney rolled over and glared with all her hatred at her mother.

"I said fuck off. The only thing it helps is your precious reputation. I'm done talking to you." Courtney snapped bitterly and rolled back over. She began sobbing as Jill left the room, closing the door behind her. She looked out the window and pondered jumping, to save her the agony of a lifetime without the man she loved. If Jon and Daphne couldn't figure out how to get her to Derrick, she might consider the idea more thoroughly.

"So what do we do?" Daphne asked and Jon looked the house over.

"I will get her. You stay here." Jon said and Daphne shook her head adamantly. He saw in her eyes that she was going with him whether he liked it or not. Jon stared at Courtney's house and took in a deep breath. He paid the driver before opening the door. Daphne pulled out her cell and texted Courtney, hoping her message would wake her. They smiled as Courtney texted back.

"She's as ready as she's going to be." Daphne said briefly and Jon nodded before taking one last look at the house.

"Wait here. Twenty more if you do and another ten when we come back to take us to the airport as fast as you got us here." Jon paid in advance and the cabby nodded. They got out and knocked on the door. Jon looked at his watch and saw that it was 5am. He cursed under his breath as the door opened and a bleary eyed Courtney peeked out. Their eyes widened as she looked sickly, far worse than the webcam showed.

"Oh my god Courtney. You're coming with us now." Daphne whispered and Jon opened the door, pushing easily through the resistance Courtney gave.

"I can't. He'll find me and Derrick will suffer." Courtney whispered back. Her nose wrinkled slightly and she sighed upon recognizing the smell. "You two smell like sex. Jon you just can't keep your hands to yourself can you?"

"Hey when a beauty like her comes along I can't just sit idle." Jon replied and Courtney smiled weakly.

"I don't think you have an idle." Courtney replied and looked over her shoulder. Jon took her wrist and quickly pulled her from the house as Grant came down the stairs in pure rage.

"Where are you taking my daughter?" Grant bellowed and Jon glared at the older man he once called friend.

"Take her to the airport baby. I'll deal with him." Jon commanded and Daphne took her best friend away from the coming conflict.

"I can't Daphne, he'll find Derrick. I want to keep him safe." Courtney begged and Daphne stopped outside the taxi and opened the door. She nearly threw her into the car, not saying a word. Daphne looked back as Grant came to the door. Daphne quickly slid into the cab and closed the door. She locked the doors and took Courtney's hand.

"Everything will be okay. Airport and step on it." Daphne replied and the cab squealed away. Daphne watched as Jon quickly laid out Grant on the front porch with a single hard right hook to his jaw. "Wait!" The cab slammed on the breaks and Daphne quickly got out. "Let's go!" She screamed and Jon delivered three hard kicks to the man's ribs before dropping to his knees to deliver four hard punches to Grant's face. He looked up and saw Jill standing at the top of the stairs in shock. Jon stood up with defiance and glared at the woman.

"Why?" She asked and Jon looked down at Grant and delivered another kick to his chest before delivering another to his head, knocking him senseless when he tried moving.

"You know why. He brought this upon himself and don't even think of calling the cops. They won't get anywhere near us. You think you have friends in high places but I have more."

"Come on!" Daphne screamed and Jon turned and looked down at Grant before spitting on his face.

"It's always a pleasure seeing you Jill." Jon said before running for the cab. They got in the cab and took off once again.

"That was incredible. I've always wanted to do that since he grabbed me." Jon said, shaking his hand. Daphne looked at his hand and sighed.

"Do you have a first aid kit?" She asked the cabby. He pulled out a small one from under his seat and Daphne took out the tweezers. "You have some teeth in your hand. This is going to sting hun." Jon nodded and she pulled out several tooth fragments from his skin. Jon winced through the ordeal and Daphne slapped his arm several times, telling him to man up and stop moving. "Do you have any peroxide?" The driver pulled out a small bottle and Daphne used her shirt to soak up the excess as she poured it over his hand. She covered the bleeding with band aids Jon looked at her work.

"What about later. Sure you got me out but he'll start looking for me." Courtney asked and Jon smirked.

"Let him, between my baby and my own methods, you will be safe. I'm not letting this fall apart." Jon answered confidently and Courtney stared slightly confused at them.

Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers