Home Sweet Home Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers

"As long as you're coming you're bringing everything I want." Derrick whispered and Courtney held her breath as his breath caressed her ear.

"We have to go. Is she coming?" Jon asked. They looked up at the couple and both grinned. Jon and Daphne returned the smile and Courtney looked around.

"What about your things?" Daphne waved the notion away and sighed before picking up her bag.

"I've given it all to the next renter. She had nothing walking in with her child." Daphne quickly explained. They nodded and the group quickly left. Jon hailed a taxi and handed out their plane tickets. Courtney stared at her ticket, wondering if she could leave everything behind. Her hands started to shake nervously and Derrick held her hands.

"I'm scared." She whispered and Derrick held her tight. "I want to do this. I'm still so worried about mom and dad." Derrick remained silent as the cab made its way to the airport. They got out and made their way together for their flight. As they checked their bags and tickets Courtney stiffened.

"Courtney Jillian Bokker you stop right there!" Derrick spun around to see Grant and Jillian charging for them. Courtney stared at her love in fear as they stormed up. Jon and Daphne stood in front to stop them while Derrick shielded Courtney.

"You get over here this instant." Grant demanded and Courtney took in a deep breath and looked up at Derrick. He smiled confidently and she smiled back. He lifted her hand with her engagement ring and she stared at the diamond.

"It is your choice Courtney. Keep it on and show them that our love is strong and I will back you up or take it off and I'll disappear forever." Courtney sighed deeply before staring at the ring on her finger. She smiled warmly and nodded, taking his hand in hers. They turned together and stepped in front of Jon.

"Mother, Father, I am leaving with Derrick." Courtney said bluntly and her parents glared at their daughter.

"That doesn't cut it girl. You have to come with us. I won't have another failure in my family." Grant growled and Derrick stepped forward.

"We're happy together. Why can't you just accept that and move on. You want what's best for her. The main thing is that she finds a man that makes her happy and treats her right." Derrick said and Jillian looked at them both while Grant snapped.

"There's no way I'm letting you take her away from me. You're a disgusting man for influencing her."

"What you want to go another round with me?" Derrick growled and stepped forward. Come on old man I'll take you down right here right now. You know you can't beat me unless you sucker punch me. I'll fight you for her. Let's go!" Derrick snapped and Courtney stepped forward and pushed Derrick back. He looked down at her and she shook her head before looking back at her parents.

"You think that he started our romance? I was the one who baited him and lured him under my spell. I wanted this. He didn't force me. I committed the first act upon him." Courtney hissed in reply. Grant's eyes widened and Jillian took her husband's arm.

"You two make me sick. You two deserve each other. You are never welcome in my house ever again." Grant growled and turned and left. Derrick and Courtney held hands tightly as Jill came up to them and hugged her daughter. Her tears began to fall as she parted her embrace and looked up at Derrick.

"Take care of my baby. Please keep in touch even if it's with me." Jillian said and Courtney nodded and wiped her tears away.

"I will. I'll miss you." Courtney said as the announcement came for their flight to board. Courtney hugged her mother one last time before turning. Daphne gave her a hug as Derrick watched Jill leave to Grant's side. Derrick flipped him off with a smile on his face. They left without looking back.

"Why didn't you let me fight him? I would have killed him." Derrick asked, his adrenaline still pumping wildly as they sat down.

"Because we've hurt him far worse than what a fist fight would have given him. Every picture, movie or conversation about us will remind him of this day. He will be in pain forever." Courtney replied.

Epilogue:

They landed in Florida and were led out by a representative of their employer. A limo awaited and the four laughed as they got in. They were driven to a large scale house along the beach and when the limo pulled up to one of the houses on the block, Jon couldn't help but grin.

"This is your home. There's someone inside waiting for you." Jon said as the door opened. Derrick and Courtney got out and stared in awe at their house as Jon poked his head out. "I'll call you later." The driver closed the door and drove off. Derrick took Courtney's hand and they walked up their new paved driveway, taking in the Victorian style, two storied house. The elegant double doors opened and Eric stepped out.

"I said I was going to be a father. I figured I'd start here." He said and hugged them both before they entered. The new home took their breath away and Courtney nearly fell to the tiled flooring. Derrick and Courtney walked through in awe, each sight better than the previous.

"It has everything. A pool, hot tub, big yard." Courtney listed and looked at her Uncle.

"A nice garage, quiet neighbourhood, and brand new everything. How did you afford this?" Derrick asked and Eric chuckled.

"Janet demanded that I make up for all the missed holidays when we got together so I made an account and put money aside every month. After twenty years and the slumping economy, this is the reward. We're also moving in down the street." Eric explained with a broad smile. Derrick couldn't stop smiling as Eric handed him the keys to the house. "She also said that she wants grand babies as payment." The three laughed and Eric left them shortly thereafter.

"This is our home." Derrick said laughing as he looked over at Courtney. She smiled sexily and took his hand.

"Now let's go christen it. I want to start with the master bedroom. That four post canopy bed is begging for someone to be tied up. We'll maybe look at the hot tub tomorrow. If we get out of bed." Courtney replied with a provocative smirk. Derrick locked the door behind them and swiftly followed his running future bride.

Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers