Home Sweet Homeland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Up."

The two agents worked as a team, both lifting her feet off the carpet and pulling off her shoes.

"And up some more."

At Scott's order the men rose and lifted her feet in their hands, pressing her spine deep into the back of the big swivel chair. The wheels underneath it rolled the chair up against the wall, leaving Elisabeth's legs stretched out and parted in front of her, her toes up at the same level as her chest. Scott and Jarrel sat side by side on the edge of the desk, each holding one of her feet between their clenched knees and lightly massaging the soles with their thumbs.

"Oh!"

Elisabeth was dumbfounded. Dumbfounded at their audacity, at their teamwork, and at the effect their joint caresses were having on her. Again, it was as if she was nothing but a piece of machinery which needed certain things doing to it to get it working as they wanted. The problem was that they seemed to be know where all her starting buttons were and how to push them.

"Now, Elisabeth, we'd got to where you two girls and the two boys had gone into the boat shed together. Right, what happened then?"

Elisabeth opened her mouth to protest once again that it was only something she'd dreamed up in a hot moment but changed her mind before she spoke. Whatever these people wanted to hear from her, that was what they were going to get. As long as she got Peter out of the line of fire.

"There were three more boys in the boat shed as well. They'd been waiting for us. With two fishing rods."

"I love this bit," Jarrel said. "Go on."

"They grabbed us and held our arms by our sides while one of them put the fishing lines through our earrings and tied them there. Then they turned us loose and started playing with us. Playing with us in two ways, I mean. They started grabbing at us and when we tried to step back the guys with the rods wound us back into the middle of the shed again like we were hooked fish. I mean, it really hurt to have your ear pulled on like that. When a guy tugged the rod and wound in the line on you there wasn't anything you could do but walk towards him."

Scott smiled as he listened to Elisabeth's confession and began tweaking her toes, starting at the big one and moving along the row to the little piggy. Jarrel tickled the bottom of her right foot and Elisabeth gasped, then grabbed at the armrests of the chair as she was forced to wriggle around by his scratching nails.

"Wow," Jarrel exclaimed as he stared at Elisabeth's breasts heaving around underneath her crisp white blouse. "Catherine, how about coming around here and loosening a few buttons for Elisabeth?"

The female agent strolled around the desk. In her hand was a small video camera with the viewing screen opened out. Elisabeth's eyes widened in shock at seeing it, a reaction the dumpy agent had already anticipated and was ready to record.

"Don't worry, Elisabeth, I'll keep this tape for private viewing only," Catherine said. "But anytime I want some information from you about anything going down in this office, you'd better tell me quickly. In fact, if anything happens around here I should know about you call me in the next five minutes, otherwise you're going to have even worse problems than you've already got. So lie back and enjoy getting laid."

The agent put the camera down carefully on Willard's desk, then knelt down over the chair and began unbuttoning the buttons down the front of Elisabeth's blouse.

"Set the scene for us some more," Scott demanded. "What were you wearing when this thing at the camp happened?"

Elisabeth tried to remember exactly what she'd written. It was difficult to concentrate while a set of neatly trimmed nails were undoing her blouse buttons in front of two smiling men. Especially when their fingers were doing things to her feet which were sending high voltage shock waves clear up her spine.

"A swim suit. We both were. The one piece kind because counselors weren't allowed to wear bikinis at the camp."

"How old were you both?"

"Eighteen. I was anyway, and I think Anita was too."

"So I guess you'd have grown yourself a good pair by then. Well worth the handling, I'd guess. Jesus, they are now, that's for sure."

Catherine had finished undoing the blouse and held the sides open for her companions' interested inspection. Elisabeth had slid down in the seat until her face was almost hidden behind her white bra cups. It was crazy, but she wasn't so upset about having to show off her underwear as she was about the agents finding out that she was wearing plain cotton panties and a bra bought at a Hecht's two-for-one sale. Oddly, that seemed a greater intrusion into her privacy than the act of being stripped.

Jarrel tickled her foot again, and then Scott did the same with the one he held. Elisabeth yelped, before Catherine's hand pressed down over her lips, forcing her to snort like a surfacing dolphin as she flung herself around in her chair, clearly aware of how much the agents were enjoying their horseplay with her -- especially Scott and Jarrel.

When they finally stopped tickling her feet and Catherine's hand was removed from her mouth Elisabeth was panting as if she'd run up a flight of steps, curls of blonde hair hanging down around her forehead.

"Now, Elisabeth," Scott said, "We'd got to the stage where the boys had hauled you back into the middle of the shed. I guess they had plenty of time after that for whatever they wanted to do. You couldn't run and you couldn't fight back, could you? So what happened next?"

Both of the agents were stroking her feet again, harder this time, and Elisabeth knew that they knew how excited she was getting. This wasn't possible: three hours ago she'd been getting off at L'Enfant Plaza station for just another day at her desk. It was impossible that this could be happening to her in Willard's office with the picture of Willard shaking hands with the Secretary of Transportation still hanging on the wall. Any minute now she was going to wake up in hospital with somebody telling her she'd drunk a morning cup of coffee laced with LSD.

"Elisabeth -- talk."

"The guys with the rods held them up over our heads and made us stand still with our arms by our sides. Then the others felt our breasts. Three of them were around Anita at the start, with her hands all over her. They made her kiss each one of them as well, French kissing."

Jarrel seemed fascinated.

"So did one boy hold the rod tied to Anita's ear while all this was happening?"

"Yes. They took turns at holding it with the tip over her head and sometimes the boy holding it would lift it up a bit to make her stand on her tiptoes. They did that just for fun a few times, really enjoying having a counselor in a situation like that. Anita was wriggling like a landed fish, especially when they began a kind of game with one guy standing behind her holding her breasts steady while the other two boys sucked on her nipples through the wet fabric of her swim suit. After a while she was making the sort of noises that girls do when they're trying to stop something happening that they don't really want stopped at all."

The agent's thumbs were kneading away ever more deeply into Elisabeth's soles as she was forced to open the darker side of her soul to them.

"So what was happening to you while your friend was getting her assets handled?" Scott asked her.

"My swim suit was still wet as well and it was like I was wearing nothing. The boy who had me on the end of his line was laughing because he could see that I couldn't take my eyes off what was happening to Anita. He could see I was shaking like a jelly and my nipples were puckering up and it wasn't just because of the cold. He told me to get ready to show off my bare tits to everybody. Then he called out to the other guys that I was ready for some of the action. By that time Anita seemed like she was already halfway out of her mind. She was licking at one guy's ear and stroking all of them she could reach. It was like her being a counselor and the boys being a gang of thugs didn't matter at all to her anymore."

Jarrel sniggered. "You tell this well, Elisabeth. So how did you read the situation at that stage? How far did you think these guys were going to go? After all, they were younger than you and your friend, I guess."

"Yes, they were younger, but they were a bad bunch, a known gang. Football jocks, those kind of guys who thought they could do whatever they liked. All the counselors had problems with them, and I knew that nothing would make that bunch happier than totally humiliating both of us. But unless somebody came to the boat shed it seemed they'd be able to do whatever they liked with us. As far as I could see it was down to how much the gang were willing to risk, and they seemed to be the kind that can get away with almost anything. What amazed me was how easily they'd gotten us in that kind of a situation."

"And Anita seemed to be liking what they were doing to her?"

Elisabeth nodded: "The guys certainly seemed to have a lot experience in handling girls. I could tell that before they'd even laid a finger on me."

Scott looked around and across the desk to the female agent: "Catherine, how does this match up with what's on the emails?"

"It's the same story, near enough. Except that she told her boyfriend in LA that having to stand and watch the gang feeling up her friend was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to her in her life until then. She also said that when they came over and pulled the top of her swim suit down around her waist she nearly fainted while she was waiting for them to start mauling her tits for her."

Jarrel moved forward against her foot, until it was pressed against the groin of his pants. Elisabeth felt the sensitive skin of her sole rubbing against tightly stretched fabric and Jarrel's stiff cock on the other side of it.

"I'd like to have seen that myself," he said.

"So would I," Scott agreed. "But since we missed out on the boatshed, how about we settle for a look at Elisabeth's tits here and now?"

Jesus, now her other foot was somehow up against Scott's groin, and he was using it to deliver another tactile message from a male member with attitude. Surely it was impossible they were planning to lay her across Willard's desk and fuck her? Elisabeth didn't know, but it seemed for sure that they were expecting the full Monica from her. Two men, at the same time, with another woman taping her going down on them . . . holy blowjobs, Batwoman!

Jarrel eased her foot up and down against his cock: "Yes, I'd like to watch Elisabeth shaking her bare tits around in front of us."

"No problem," Catherine said calmly. "Stand her up and I'll do the honors for you."

The two male agents replaced Elisabeth's feet back on the carpet, came alongside the sides of the chair, took an arm each and helped her up onto her trembling legs. Catherine came around the desk, the camera still held up in front of her, and then moved out of Elisabeth's sight behind her back.

Willard's horse faced wife looked disapprovingly at the scene from a large photo on top of the desk. Elisabeth had never seen the front of the photo stand before and wondered how Willard could feel that looking at a picture like that improved his day. Perhaps it made him feel better about being at work instead of at home. On the other hand Mrs Willard was probably doing her dutiful domestic chores instead of having her hands firmly held as her blouse was pulled down to her wrists and her bra clips tugged apart. Now Catherine's fingernails were scratching against Elisabeth's skin as the bra shoulder straps were eased down.

"Here you are, guys," the female agent announced. "From public service to pubic service in one easy movement."

The straps continued dropping, down past Elisabeth's elbows, taking the bra cups with them. Her unsupported breasts tumbled out, each nipple screwed up tightly as if squinting against the sudden light falling on them.

"You were right, Jarrel. Very nice tits. Great to look at and hardly any sag at all."

Elisabeth was aware of Scott raising his hand, and then his fingers were slowly running across the top of her stomach, close enough to the bottom swell of her left breast for his thumb to brush against it.

"Good skin. Feels like a woman should. And her perfume is a knockout as well."

Well, it was nice to know that her investment in some expensive Estee Lauder hadn't been wasted. Scott's breath rustled against the nape of Elisabeth's neck, lips brushed against her shoulder so lightly she wasn't quite sure whether she was imagining their touch or not. But there was a definite kiss falling on her left ear.

"Is this the ear where those boys tied you to that fishing line?" Scott asked.

"Or was it on this one?" Jarrel wanted to know.

"Uh . . ."

Elisabeth gulped deeply, completely confused as both her ears attracted the attention of tongues, and then of lips and nibbling teeth.

Scott's fingers gently rose up underneath her bared breast and cupped it as though he was lifting a piece of precious porcelain. An action matched by Jarrel's hand on the other side of her body. Since Elisabeth's wrists were still entangled in her blouse sleeves there was no way she could even try to fend the groping hands away. Which also saved her from an equally futile struggle with her conscience.

"Which one was it then?" Jarrel asked again. "Your left ear or your right one? On this side?" He gave a firm squeeze to the soft flesh he was holding

"Or this side?" Now it was Scott's turn to apply pressure to her. Elisabeth could hardly remember what she written in those fucking emails, her mind was spinning totally out of control.

"My left ear -- it was my left ear."

Catherine Haught's arm had come around from behind Elisabeth, her hand brushed against one of the exposed nipples, the left one, a set of sharp nails pinched sharply around it.

"This side? Are you sure, Elisabeth?"

"Yes! Please, don't touch me like that."

"Leave her alone, Catherine," Scott ordered. "You're happy to let two guys deal with your case, aren't you, Elisabeth?"

Somehow she was nodding her head as each of the men took a firm grip on one of her nipples. They scrunched them up slowly and carefully, as if crumbling styrofoam cups between their strong fingers. Elisabeth looked down at what they were doing to her and spread her hands out against the folds of the fallen blouse. Stretched them out to where her feet had been rubbing against hard male flesh and found those places again. God, both cocks were fully locked and loaded, thrusting strongly against her palms. Looks like an early lunch break for you today, Elisabeth, she found herself thinking. Which meant that she must be going mad, but it seemed like the right day for it. And the right company as well. Because, without a word being spoken, Scott and Jarrel sat down on the desk again, side by side, and drew her towards them by hauling firmly on her tightly held breasts.

"Is this what that gang did to you?" Scott asked. Before filling his mouth with her nipple and a generous helping of soft flesh behind it.

"Or was it more like this?" Jarrel lightly bit her other nipple and held it between his teeth as he swirled his tongue around it.

"Aaah . . . "

Elisabeth moaned deep in her throat. She squirmed and stamped her feet on the carpet like a child in a tantrum, fighting to get her arms free from the folds of the blouse. The agents were hauling up her skirt around her waist in an untidy bundle. As soon as her panties were uncovered a hand slid between her legs. Whichever of them it belonged to, he was running a finger backwards and forwards on either side of her mound, in the creases between her outer lips and her inner thighs. Combined with the attention her breasts were receiving it was a kind of caress which could send a woman out of her mind with desire.

"Enjoying yourself, Ms Manning?" Catherine asked sarcastically. The agent's elbows were resting on the desk as she kept the camera firmly aimed at Elisabeth's face.

Bitterly ashamed of her own excitement, Elisabeth looked away, to her left and right, seeking something to keep her view averted from that small glass eye. But all she found to stare at was an FBI warning poster about how to deal with suspicious objects. For the first time Elisabeth began to have some sympathy for suspicious objects, now that she was one herself, and getting a increasingly thorough official investigation. But Catherine wanted to hear answers.

"So, Elisabeth, how did you feel in the boatshed while the boys were playing around with you? Did you get a cunt full of love juice, just like you're getting now?"

Elisabeth knew she had to answer.

"Yes, yes! They got me as hot as hell. They felt my butt all over and one put his tongue inside my mouth. Then they started blowing on my nipples and kissing them. Then they started playing with them in their hands and telling me how they had a lot of rubbers with them and how both of us were going to get the shit fucked out of us."

"And what about Anita? How was she dealing with the boredom of being left out of the main action?"

Elisabeth knew that Catherine already knew the answer to that, but the female agent obviously wanted her male buddies to hear again what had been written in those all too revealing emails.

"The guy with her was holding his rod up alongside him with the end on the floor and Anita was down on her knees in front of him opening the zip of his jeans. And as soon as she'd gotten his cock out she held it with one hand and began giving him a blow job. It wasn't like he was pulling on the line or anything to force her to do it, he was just standing there and laughing at this counselor sucking his cock without even being told to. Then he called out to one of the other boys, and the boy took a camera out of his pocket and took a picture of Anita with her mouth full of dick. Then they walked me over there as well and told me I was going to have to help Anita out."

"Do I have to guess what happened next?"

"No . . . God!"

Elisabeth felt as if her nipples were about to explode inside Scott and Jarrel's mouths. Finally, they freed her hands from the blouse and she grabbed at both men's pants, fumbling at the fly zips until they opened.

"You did some cock sucking yourself, hey, Ms Manning?"

"Yes, yes. It was crazy, what those guys did. There was a small flat bottomed aluminum boat, upside down on some stands. One of the boys stripped off and lay down on top of it, and we had to stand on either side of him. The guy holding my rod was next to Anita and the one with hers was next to me. Then another came back with a canoe paddle. The big guy who was the leader said that the guy on the boat would call out our name and then tell us to rim him, or lick his balls, or take as much of his prick in our mouth as we could. And if either of us didn't do a good enough job the guy holding our rod would bend us over the boat and we'd get the canoe paddle slapped on our ass until we learnt to do as we were told."

Catherine giggled: "So did you get paddled, Elisabeth?"

"Yes, yes. The guy on the boat, the first one, he wanted to come in my throat, and he said I wasn't swallowing enough of his cock, but it was so big. So they used the paddle on me, and then on Anita, and told her to hold my head down by holding my ears while I was face fucked. And I nearly suffocated before he blew off into my throat. Then they made Anita lick some of the cum off my lips while the next boy was lying down on the boat. Jesus . . . will you guys get started on me, please! "

Elisabeth had her fingers around Scott and Jarrel's cocks now, pumping away strongly as is they needed to be wound up like clockwork before they could function. Scott removed his lips from the slippery patch of saliva coated skin around her aching nipple, then gave it a final quick bite before issuing his orders.