Home Time

Story Info
Consensual sex.
1.2k words
3.75
9.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward let out a heavy sigh, as yet more work found its way onto his already overflowing desk. He was getting bored of the daily drudgery of the 9-5 work life.

Lunch time came, and he decided to text his girlfriend, Anne. She was always busy, having a hectic work schedule elsewhere in the city. He fired off the standard text "How's your day going? X"

His phone vibrated as a text came back into the handset. "Not brilliant. Work been busy, stuck in meetings all morning. Can't wait for to get home"

"Can't wait to get home either. Think I'm going to need a massage to relieve my tension." A response from Anne was quicker this time, "I think you should give me one first!"

"I think I'll certainly give you one tonight" A smile crept across Ed's face, knowing that Anne would be sat at her desk when she received the text.

"Well, I hope so too. I was in such a rush this morning, I forgot to put any pants on. And my skirt is rather short today."

Ed found himself getting aroused at this message. The thought of her sat at work, with her naked pussy which could feel the air brush against it. "That's getting me turned on. Certainly don't think I'll be keep my hands off you tonight"

"Well, I'm just sat here, touching myself. Oh this feels so naughty, but I'm getting ever so wet!" Anne seemed to be in a filthy state of mind

Ed was really horny at the stage, he couldn't wait till the evening, when he could throw her on the bed and rip off her clothes, before . . "Edward" A voice interrupted his thoughts "Can you come into my office please?" His manager was looking at him, as he made his way stiffly into the office. Still thinking about the text messages, but trying to focus on the presentation he was about to do.

It was going to be a long afternoon.

The meeting seemed to run in slow motion. Slowly the clock ticked round to 5pm, and Ed almost sprinted out of the office. The lift seemed to take forever to reach the ground floor. It kept stopping to pick up everyone else leaving the office at the same time.

The tube seemed to be busy this evening. Ed was building up a sweat as he pushed his way through the crowds, to get the escalator down to the Northern line. Once on his tube, he relaxed slightly, and started re-reading the texts he received from Anne. He felt himself getting an erection, not one of the best things to have on a crowded train. The thought of her, playing with herself, whilst at work. Plus the fact she didn't have any pants on, turned him on massively.

Finally the train pulled into his station. He squeezed himself out of the doors, and through the ticket barriers. Almost breaking into a trot, he hurried along the busy street, heading back to their flat.

Upon reaching the front door, he fumbled through his pockets to find his keys. But before he could put the keys in the slot, the door slowly opened, to reveal Anne stood their wearing a dressing gown and a big grin on her face.

"What took you so long?" She questioned him, before turning around and started to make her way back up the stairs.

Edward shut the door in a flash and pounced on Anne, before she had even made it half way up the stairs. He spun her onto her back, and undid her dressing gown, revealing her naked torso in all its glory. Her breasts were firm and perfectly formed. Her erect nipples, yearning to be touched and teased.

They kissed deeply and urgently as their hands found their ways around each others bodies. He grabbed her buttocks, as she tore the shirt off his back. She could feel his large erect penis pushing against her, through the fabric of his trousers.

Her hands dived down to stroke his penis. Anne undid his trousers, and removed his boxers one swift movement, allowing the cool air to flow across his thick, hard cock.

Grasping the thick cock in both hands, her tongue danced across the tip of his throbbing cock. Her saliva started to coat his cock, and her hands moved up and down the shaft as she expertly engulfed the head deep into her accommodating mouth. She cupped his balls and she bobbed up and down. Edward let out a soft moan, as she took him to the edge of no return. She could feel his tension that he was close to coming, so she swiftly moved away from the penis. She wanted to get properly screwed, and he would be no use once he'd cum.

Anne moved her body up so that Ed was able to start sucking and playing with her breasts. She wanted to feel him tugging and teasing her nipples. They became erect as Ed took them in turn in his mouth and lightly bit them. His hand found its way down to her mound of venus, as he slowly rubbed his fingers across the lips of her moist vagina. Anne let out a gasp, as Ed stimulated her clit.

He could feel that her pussy was soaking wet, and started to slide his finger into her moist slit. He introduced two more fingers into her. His mouth kissed her neck; such feelings that make her arch her back in enjoyment.

He slowly stroked his penis across her moist, trembling lips. She longed for him for him to insert it deep inside her, but he continued to hold his member on her lips, teasing her, till she was begging for it to penetrate her. "Fuck me!" said Anne "Fuck me hard and deep"

He slowly entered her with his penis. His hot cock could feel the juices of the vagina as the penis went deeper into her. He could feel her tight lips start gripping his cock as it slowly starting to rhythmically slide in and out of her.

Anne loved the feeling of having his member inside her. "Harder" urged Anne, she wanted him to shag her rotten. Ed used his hands to pull apart her butt cheeks whilst he started to speed up the momentum of his cock entering her body. He started to slap her arse, which gave her a tingling sensation which she enjoyed.

The cock went in and out. Faster and deeper. Anne started to pant and moan. Her fingers started to dig into his back. She pulled him closer, so she could feel even more inside her. She could feel herself close to orgasm. He was fucking her hard, just the way she loved it.

"Oh my god" She cried. Ed could feel her tremble as she came, and he could feel her cum on his cock. This turned him on even more, and he increased the speed, taking him close to cuming.

"Do it" She commanded. He felt himself come deep inside her. Anne loved the feeling of having him come inside her.

They collapsed in a hot, sweaty heap, both exhausted but very happy. "Shall we get something to eat, and maybe have an early night?"