Home to Fire Island Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers

Sam moved Danny's head into his lap and stroked his temples and patted down his unruly blond curls of hair, damp now from his exertions. "I think I'll be advertising for the job you came in on, Danny. You're too good at this and at the pole dancing—and the back room stuff. I don't want you serving anymore, although maybe something simple that gets you out where the patrons can see you before you go up on the pole."

Danny grunted enough for Sam to know he was still conscious and had heard what he said.

"And, I've been thinking. Maybe you should move upstairs. You probably haven't been eating well. And you need more of a home. I think we'll move you up with the family."

"More of a home," Danny murmured. "A family." He reached for his dog tags. But of course they weren't there. There's no chance he would have worn them to this gang bang.

"Gotta go count the proceeds and get them into the safe," Sam said. "Jose'll finish closing up and then help you to your room, if you need it."

Jose helped all right. He helped himself.

Not long after Sam was gone, Jose was there at the platform. He grabbed Danny by the ankles and slid him over to the side of the platform. Danny looked down through his now-spread and wishboned legs, to see that Jose was naked and with a mean-looking sheathed hard on and a nasty grin on his face. Danny moaned a plea for mercy, but in a low, tired tone Jose may not even have heard. He was in no position to put up a struggle.

"Waited all night for this," Jose growled. And then he plunged his cock inside Danny's channel and started to piston pump him, taking his bonus for the evening directly out of Danny's body.

Danny has been reamed so wide that night, he hardly felt Jose's cock inside him. His attention focused on the pain in his ankles from Jose gripping them so hard.

"Control," his mind screamed to him. "Maintain control." So, he started to go with Jose's rhythm and to moan of his enjoyment of the fucking. And, Sam's instruction proving correct, Jose calmed down and became less brutal in the taking.

Later that night, Sam entered Danny's room, to find him stretched out, naked, on his bed. Sam had stood behind his desk in the adjacent office, watching Danny for some time through the mirror window into Danny's room. Sam was fighting with his needs and wants. The kid had had a rough night. But having watched him take all that from the patrons on the stage, Sam couldn't deny he was horny. And not just for anyone. He was horny for Danny.

If Sam had been able to analyze his feelings, he would have realized that he was more than horny for Danny. He loved him.

Leaving his office, Sam's intent was to go on upstairs and climb into bed with Ruth and Sally. He could at least assuage his need with them—if not his want. But his feet took him into Danny's room.

Danny was laying on his belly, he had a hand clutched under him at the level of his chest. Sam could see that he was wearing some sort of chain necklace, but he couldn't see the dog tags held tightly in Danny's fist as he slept.

Sam stripped and moved onto the bed and pulled Danny's body onto its side, cupped into Sam's chest and belly. He murmured his love and his need and his want into Danny's ear, but Danny was too deep in a healing sleep to hear him. Sam's hand roamed over Danny's body. He told himself it was to help sooth Danny's strained muscles, but his own heavy breath told him that it was because he couldn't get enough of Danny.

He wouldn't do it, he told himself. Danny had been through too much of it tonight. He'd control himself. Sam dozed, but he was still hard, still moving his hands along Danny's curves and into his crevices, still cupping Danny's body into his.

When Danny first woke near dawn, it was to Sam slow fucking him in a side split from behind. Danny moaned and fought his way back into sleep. When he woke next, much later in the morning, he found himself on his belly and Sam astride his hips, riding his channel.

"Family," Danny thought. "Pretty much like Floyd's idea of family." He reached for the dog tags and pulled them close into his chest.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers
12