Home Upgrade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave's cock was felt electric, and his heart seemed to skip a beat as he gasped from the orgasm and he thrust into her again. Another spurt poured out and yet a third, still with considerable power. Rick stared at his wife who was crying once again.

Dave had bent over her while coming and was hunched over her hugging her from behind, one hand cupping a breast, the other balancing himself on the mattress. He gently pulled himself back up, and pulled his penis out of Gina's slit which was now gashed open with cum. Ropes of white sperm stretched a few inches between their loins as his penis fell away.

Gina repositioned herself so that she could crawl under the sheets. Dave got up and walked over to his dresser where the computer lay. Earlier he had turned the camera the opposite way so the screen was facing the wall. He pushed it shut. Rick sat horrified as the connections was closed.

Dave turned off the last of the lights and slid into bed with Gina. They kissed each other tenderly. An hour later, under the sheets and in the dark, Gina, on her back, spread her legs, and again welcomed his advances.

12