Home Video Exchange

Story Info
Couple share home sex video with another couple.
1.9k words
4.28
67.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both wanted to do it really. I know my husband would have done it if he could have figured out how to get the details worked out. I also kind of wanted to do it, but I never let on. I was scared that if I did my husband would actually figure out all the details, and then I would have to follow through.

What am I talking about? What did I want to do and what did I also fear doing? Well, same room sex. You may think I'm a bad person, but the idea of fucking my husband while the sights and sounds of another couple's fucking filled our room is really exciting to me. The idea that another man and another woman would feast their eyes and ears on our sex was just as exciting. I am a curious woman. I want to see other naked bodies in their sexual state: hard nipples, a hard cock, a tight butt, a wet engorged pussy, the nearness of orgasm. I am a woman, and I am by no means gay, but I also want to see another woman's hot sexy body engaged in sex. I also want to show off my body for another couple: to see how another man responds to my young looking tits, or my full nudity. I want another woman to see my husband's penis in all of its great American glory. I want to show off the profuse amount of cum that I produce when I am really getting fucked hard. I really would like to, but then there is my job, my husband's job, our kids, and any number of things that could get found out, or leaked out. Its too risky and too dangerous. Sexually, I want it bad. I want to be bad. I don't even want the adultery or the swap or the swing. I just want to be bad in room where this other couple is watching, and where I can watch them too. I want this for my husband even more so. He is a very sexy man. He is a very nice man too. He probably has a lot of sexual desires that he keeps bottled up and buried away. I would like to give this to him, and to feel his sexy hard fleshy manhood at its peak as he would be more excited and nervous than when we first did it almost 20 years ago. But alas, it can not be. Too many potential dangers. Too much to lose. So, the idea, although it has been discussed as only fantasy, is always dismissed by me in fear.

But my husband came home the other day with a key that has now unlocked part of this fantasy into a world of reality. He did not know it, and I didn't either at first, but I have figured out just how we might at least in some vicarious way participate in such a sexual romp. It will not exactly be in the same room. We will not exactly be able to smell the smells of a couple's enthralled heat. But it would be safe and the next best thing to being there. My husband bought our family a new miniature digital video recorder. His interest is mainly his love of gadgets. His excuse was the need to capture images of our kids and family. But I got an idea that was far more sensual and lurid.

What if we were to film our sex? And for safety, what if we were to blur our faces and the incriminating details of our surroundings so as to avoid having our identity detected? What if we could invite another couple (a couple who we do not know) to film their sex for us with all the same protections? Where would we find such a couple? Well, how about the internet, on some free classifieds sight of some kind. Maybe the idea is too strange, too particular, or too wildly impossible to arrange. Well, nothing ventured nothing gained. I decided to put together a very specific add. In our part of the world we have an internet based classified site called backpage.com. But there are others as well: craigslist, kathyslist and so on. I went to the appropriate section an placed my free add. Here's what it read:

Married couple interested in sharing our home made sex video with like minded couple. We are in our 40's, normal, and do not wish to show our faces or reveal our identities. We might enjoy feedback, email interaction, etc., but we will never want to meet, as our privacy is of the upmost importance to us. However, we do want to be hot for you on tape, and hope you want to be hot for us as well. Email with clothed photos of both of you, and tiled-out faces. We will replay with the same. If we like you and you like us, we'll be off to bed for each other soon.

Prior to placing the add I signed up for a new yahoo email address to keep everything separated from our real lives. I linked the add to that address and waited like a fisherman at the end of the line, waiting to real in whatever might bite. Honestly, I didn't expect much, and because of this I hadn't even told my husband. Even in placing the add I had two profound moments of heightened sexual arousal. I felt a deep flutter in my tummy and vulva as I hit the "Place Add" button, and then there was the next morning's experience. When I went to the computer to open my new yahoo mail account, I was startled and almost instantly and nervously wet with sexual excitement to see, twenty seven replies. As it turns out my idea was embraced by a whole host of people. Going through the replies was so sexy and alluring an experience that even if we didn't follow through, from here I had at least enjoyed a sexual experience of awakening of sorts. Some of the replies included only men, and were deleted. In four, the couples sent nude photos, which I had specifically not asked for. I did, however peek at the pictures, but deleted them in the end. I figured that if instructions could not be followed this early on, then I wouldn't be able to feel trust later, if I need to. A whole batch came without photos, and that also was a non-starter for me. Finally, there were two really good candidates. Both were normal looking, both had attractive enough bodies, and both had followed all the directions. I ended up sending an email back to only one, and the reason had mostly to do with their equipment (no pun here, I mean there camera). You see the one sent back a picture that looked like it had ben taken with a cell phone from 1995. But the other had a clear hi resolution camera that showed some detail, and I arbitrarily settled on them, hoping that their video quality might be better as well.

There are many more details, and some back and forth emailing, but here's what ended up happening. I told my husband, who absolutely was taken aback and shocked at my uncharacteristically sexual behavior. He pretended he didn't want to do this for about one minute, and gave silly reasons about the dangers, all of which I had protected us from. And then, he said, let's get started! And, I mean it, he went right in and set up his little mini camera thingy in our bedroom and began to call me in to get undressed. I had to slow him down, and explain how I saw it going and what might be best, but very soon we were stripping and fondling, and sucking and licking and posing for our other couple. I actually got off far easier than most nights just because of the thought that our other couple would be watching my breasts, my pussy, my husbands beautiful cock and sexy derrière. I actually went up to the camera at my husband's nudging and showed my pussy to the camera. I pulled my lips apart for the lens and felt my juices surge. I was engorged and aroused beyond belief. We were not cheating, or swinging or even putting ourselves out there to be destroyed, but we were having the time of our lives and marriage as we fucked in front of the camera's eye.

I remember hitting send on the computer file the next morning, and also seeing the email with attachment form our friends in my inbox. My excitement was too great to wait for my husband to come home and watch with me. I opened the fill and watched in a home all alone, and I rubbed myself there. I went up and used my Wahl extra strength vibrator as I watched it again on our laptop in my bedroom. I called my husband to tell him the file had come, and he asked if I had looked at it yet. I told him no, and then yes, because I am a horrible liar. I told him I had masturbated to it already twice. It was only 1:45, but he was home in less than 30 minutes and we were watching together, and rubbing each others sexual organs. Our couple were not models or porn stars, but they were having real and loving sex. They held each other, and he suckled her breasts. She knelt and gave him a blow job on the bed. They rocked together, and he pumped into her, his ass cheeks clinching in that delightful way that a man's rump operates. He held his cock up for me to see and she showed us both her breasts and squeezed her nipples for us. She also spread her vagina for our eyes to see, and I was soaking with arousal. My husband was shiny-hard and dripping of precum. I wanted to fuck him. I felt fully sexual, like a woman who had given her man his dreams.

Since that email exchange we have done two others with the same couple, all of them sexy in new ways as we explored how horny we could be as men and women. I wonder about that couple, and whether they would ever want to actually meet. I wonder, but only in my mind. I know my husband wants to, but we are just not that kind of couple. Part of the email and video exchange that was so sensual and arousing, were the requests we received from our couple. They wanted to see certain positions or body parts. They wanted to watch what happened when I rubbed my husband's this, or when he licked my that. They wanted close ups of body parts. They wanted us to be more vocal, and describe what we were felling as we fucked. We had requests as well, and I learned that we are all just sexually curious. we all want to know how others fuck and how other bodies look, and how arousal works in others as well as in ourselves.

We will never meet up, or actually do the same room thing, but the shared video thing is now under our marriage belt and I am happy to say our marriage is in tact and happier than ever. We have a sexual experience together as a couple that is truly ours and unique. No one was hurt, no one got jealous, no one lost a job. And, I got to be a naughty and sexy woman for my husband.

Now, what do I want to do next? It'll be hard to top this for us, but you know, I'm kind of leaning toward...