Home Videos

Story Info
Husband finds an unexpected video.
3.4k words
4.28
186k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home early from work. Unlocked the front door and called my wife's name. No one answered. Not knowing if she was home or not I dropped my keys on the dinning room table and made my way to the bed room to change. My first surprise greeted me in the bed room. At the foot of our bed was a video camera attached to a tripod. The camera was pointed towards our bed. The covers of the bed were pulled down and in the middle of the bed were discarded clothes and a few of my wife's favorite sex toys.

I stopped, stood still, and listened for anyone in the house. I did not hear any other noise. I looked around the room. The room was empty. I went into our bathroom. I found no one. I made my way back to the camera in the bedroom.

I found the eject button on the video camera and found a tape inserted. I pulled the tape out and found that most of the tape had been used. I decided it was time to find out what was on the tape.

I removed my tie and jacket. Picked up the tape and made my way into the family room. I inserted the tape into the VCR, hit rewind and hit the button to turn the TV. I noticed that it took awhile for the tape to rewind. Finally I heard the sound of the VCR winding down as it got to the end of its rewind cycle.

I sat down across from the TV on the couch and hit the play button. At first there was only snow on the screen, but shortly the screen filled with the view of our bed. No one was in the picture. I could hear something on the tape, but I was not sure what. The bed was made and nothing looked unusual.

Then a female entered the picture. It was my wife Molly. She had on a transparent black top that tied in the front and hid very little, a very small matching g-string, and a pair of 4" high heels. She walked over to the bed. Sat on the bed, moved onto the center of the bed, and positioned herself against the pillows along the backboard. She spread her legs facing the camera. She smiled and then started to talk.

"Hi, honey. Remember all those times where you asked me to make a surprise video of myself while you were at work? Well your wish has finally come true. Rusty, this video is for you, baby!"

The tape was now starting to make sense, though I did wonder why it was left in the camera for me to find. I had always wished she would do something like this, but I expected that she would wrap it up and present it as a gift to be opened later. Now here she was, in a video, almost naked, sitting on our bed, getting ready to give me a show.

"So what would you have me do first baby? I think you might want to look at my breasts, wouldn't you?"

She slid her hand up under her top and clearly started to caress one breast. I could just barely see her fingers pinch one nipple. She moaned, throwing her head back, and closed her eyes.

"This feels nice. I bet you wish you were here to do that!"

She continued to play with her breast, while starting to move her hips ever so slightly. She was starting to get into this role and enjoying it. She looked up, and removed her hand. She moved forward, leaning towards the camera, while blowing a kiss towards the lens. She moved closer to the camera, finally getting up on her hands and knees. She then turned away from the lens, moving her ass into view. The g-string did very little to cover anything. It was very clear that her cunt was now missing hair.

"Do you like my art work? I spent the better part of the morning preparing this for you, Rusty. I do hope you like what you are seeing! I certainly liked what I saw using the mirror when I shaved!"

I was enjoying the view and certainly enjoying the show. I could feel the swelling in my pants as she continued. She moved one hand up between her legs, letting her hand come into view. She let her hand move slowly back. As her pussy came back into view, she let her fingers slide in between her pussy lips, until only one finger was left. She moved that finger up and down, and let out another moan.

"Ooooooh, that feels so nice. Can you see how wet I am, Rusty?"

I could see how wet and more. She was clearly getting hot and so was I. She removed her hand, turned her head towards the camera and said, "Are you ready for my toys, Rusty? You know which toy I like the best don't you?"

With that she reached for the night table, opened the draw, and pulled out a small vibrator. I recognized it to be the Pocket Rocket. I had used it on her before. It vibrated extremely fast for such a small item using only a single AA battery. It was her favorite and we both knew it. She rotated the top, the vibrator came on and you could hear the hum loudly on the tape. She held it in her hand and both moved towards her pussy. She did not insert it at first. I knew that would come later, but she placed it squarely on her clit between her legs. I could see her ass start to move while her hand held the toy firmly against her pussy. Her legs moved together and she started to moan and move her hips.

"Do you like what I am doing to myself Rusty? Don't you wish you could be here doing this to me? Don't you?"

"Yes... yes", I was saying to myself, "I do wish I was there doing that to you."

She continued to let the small vibrator do its work, only moving her hand ever so slightly from time to time. Her hips and the rest of her body were starting to move even more. Her moaning continued and became louder.

Finally she dropped down onto the bed with her ass still in the air. She rolled over onto her back. Spread her legs and opened her eyes.

"Now what would you like me to do next? I bet you would do something like this!"

With that, the Pocket Rocket slipped inside her pussy and out of sight. She closed her legs and smiled. She locked her eyes on the camera while her hips continued to move. One hand moved to her nipple, the other hand moved down between her legs. She continued to move her hips. Her eyes closed and it was clear she was moving into her own fantasies now.

Her legs gripped her hand. She started to move with determination. Her breathing increased. Every now and then I could see a ripple move across her breasts and her whole body would shutter slightly. You could see her hand press down on her pussy harder. She started to arch her back. She forced her head back, deep into the pillow. She opened her mouth, let out a loud moan and her body began to shake. Her skin quivered. She shook. She stopped moving. And then shook some more. She clearly was having a hard, long orgasm, the kind she enjoys the most. It went on, and on, and she smiled. The orgasm continued. Finally her body stopped. She did not move. She just lay there. Smiling.

She opened her eyes, looked at the camera and said, "Was that as good for you watching as it was for me having, baby? You missed being with me for that one! But now you have it on tape, don't you?"

She lay there for a little while longer. Looked at the camera, smiled and said, "I think I'll have another."

With that she repositioned the vibrator between her legs, lay back, moved both hands between her legs and started to grind again. I watched her nipples grow hard, pointing up, and her breathing begin to rise. She was starting to get me excited as well.

She was really getting into it when I heard a ringing sound. In the video she stopped, opened her eyes, and appeared to be listening. It rang again. It was our door bell. She quickly sat up, pulled the vibrator out, turned it off, and placed it on the bed. She stood up, grabbed a short length robe, tied it around her and left the room. The video now showed a slightly messed up bed, four pillows and no other movement.

I kept watching and tried to listen for any sound. There was none. I increased the volume and still could not hear anything. There was nothing for the longest time. It felt like an hour went by before there was anything on the tape.

Then I heard a voice. I thought I recognized the voice. It was getting louder. Then I recognized the voice, it was Michele, her closest friend. I could not see either of them, but I heard Michele speak next.

"Molly, what have you been doing here? It looks like you have been a naughty girl! What is this, a video camera? Oh, girl, what are you doing?"

Molly then answered,"Well...um... I have... I have been making a special video for Rusty as a present."

"And what is the nature of your video you are making for Rusty?"

"It is something he has been asking for a long time for me to do."

I then saw Michele enter the picture, move over to the bed, sit down and look around the room. Michele was in a blouse, skirt, and low heels.

"And what do we have here Molly? A vibrator? I guess you are making a really special video for Rusty. I have always thought about doing exactly this for Pete. And here you are doing exactly that. Since I know your little secret now, can I ask a favor?"

Molly responded, "What kind of favor?"

"Can I make a video and will you help me film it for Pete?"

"Well I don't know if I can do that, Michele."

"Oh, come on, it will be fun and we both can have a surprise for our husbands."

"Okay then, when would you like to come back to borrow the camera?"

"I was thinking now."

"Now? Now! I'm not sure about now, Michele!"

"What better time than right now, Molly. Come on, it will be fun."

And with that Michele unbuttoned and slowly removed her blouse. Michele then stood up and started to unbutton her skirt.

Molly then said, "Wait a minute, let me set things up and then I will leave you along."

Michele continued to undress and then asked "do you have another vibrator that I can borrow?"

Molly then said, "Yes, yes.... let me find you one in the night table."

Molly moved over to the night table and opened the draw. I knew Molly had 2-3 additional vibrators. Michele came over to the table, looked in and pulled out a large purple penis with a rabbit like extension. She pressed a button on the white base and the penis head started to rotate. She touched another button and the whole unit started to vibrate loudly. I have used it before on Molly and she really enjoyed it.

"This will do just fine," said Michele.

Michele had now stripped down to some skimpy panties, and nothing else. She jumped onto the bed with the vibrator. Spread her legs, looked up at the camera and said, "Molly, start your camera."

I saw Molly move out of the picture and then heard what sounded like Molly moving behind the camera. I then heard Molly say, "Okay, the video is recording."

With that Michele started to run the vibrator up and down the length of her body. Moving it over her breasts, down over her tummy, between her legs, down her legs and then back up. While one hand controlled the vibrator, the over was focused on her nipples. She was smiling at the camera and then started to look to the side, away from the lens, as if she was focused on someone in the room. Michele continued to run the vibrator up and down her body until she finally stopped and positioned the vibrator between her legs. With her other hand she moved her panties aside and I could see a nice hairy untrimmed pussy. She took her fingers and spread her lips apart and started to move the vibrator inside her body. She moved it in, then out, then in a little deeper, then out, and in until it was finally in all the way.

Once she was satisfied that it was all the way in, she moved her hand to the buttons. As the sounds of the vibrator could be heard, her body was starting to move again and her hands returned to her nipples. She let the vibrator work by itself while her hands played with her breasts and nipples. She opened her eyes and stared away from the lens. I could swear she was staring at Molly.

"Molly, I need your help. Could you come over here and help me?"

Molly answered, "Michele, I can't. I should leave now."

"But you have been watching me already. I really could use your help!"

"But I don't know what I can do to you to help, plus you really need to do this by yourself."

"Molly, please, I need your help!"

Molly did not answer. The next thing I saw was Molly entering the picture, moving up along side Michele. Michele was staring directly at her, not moving her eyes away from Molly.

"Molly, would you hold the vibrator while I play with my breasts?"

"I don't know if I can do that Michele."

"Please, please, I need for you to help me do this"

With that Molly reached down, Michele spread her legs and Molly grabbed hold of the vibrator. As Molly took hold, Michele's grinding increased. Molly had to bend over the bed to hold the vibrator and as she bent over, her robe fell open. Both of Molly's breasts came into view.

Michele's hand now moved from her own body to Molly's. Michele pinched one of Molly's nipples and then the next. She never took her eyes off of Molly.

"Molly, take off the robe."

"No, I can't do that."

"Please, for me, I would love to see you naked. It will help me cum."

With that Molly let the vibrator go, pulled the robe off her shoulders and let it drop to the ground. She was now standing naked over Michele, while Michele continued to play with Molly's breasts. Molly used one hand to steady herself while she leaned over the bed and with the other hand took hold of the vibrator again. Molly started to move the vibrator in and out, while Michele played with her own body. Michele's grinding continued while her eyes remained locked on to Molly. Her body began to twitch. Her breathing became louder and her movements became stronger. A gasp could be heard from time to time from Michele. Michele finally gripped the vibrator hard with her legs, let out a loud sound and her body quivered. It was a different looking orgasm than Molly's but it was an orgasm. It was Michele's orgasm.

Molly let go of the vibrator. Molly moved back from the bed and just watched as Michele enjoyed her own orgasm and I enjoyed watching them both.

Michele lay on the bed with her eyes closed and then suddenly looked up at Molly. With out hesitation, Michele sat up, grabbed Molly and pulled her onto the bed. Molly let out a sound of surprise as Michele pulled her into her arms. Michele's lips quickly found Molly's and she placed a strong kiss that looked to be using a lot of tongue.

Molly squirmed, but Michele hung on. Molly started to calm down as Michele's hands started to move over Molly's body. It was not long before Molly was returning the kiss and moving her hands over Michele's body. Their breasts were pressing against each other. There hips were moving into position to grind against the other's leg. While they were getting into this on camera, my pants were moving down to my ankles and my penis was out for me to stroke. I was enjoying the show while they were enjoying each other.

Molly, broke the embrace, looked at Michele and said, "I have a toy we both can enjoy."

With that Molly stood up, went back to the night table a pulled out a double ended jell penis. She held it up for Michele to see and Michele said, "Yes, that will do very nicely."

Molly moved onto the bed with Michele. Both now sitting, facing the camera with their legs spread. Molly started to apply some lubricate to one end of the double penis; she spread her legs and inserted the penis into her vagina. It slid in without any effort. She started to move it in and out, keeping her legs spread.

"Molly, did I make you so wet, girl?" asked Michele.

Michele moved around to position herself opposite Molly. The second head was now in position to be inserted inside Michele. Molly held the dildo for Michele to move the penis into her pussy and then quickly deep inside.

They both moved together, legs interlocked, allowing each penis to reach deep within both of the girls. The penis was suddenly gone from view as there pussies touched.

They started to touch each other. Using one hand to balance themselves and the other was used to simulate their partner. Their body movements continued to grind against the other while their hands moved down to play with each other's pussy.

Molly appeared to be getting ahead of Michele. Michele started to concentrate on Molly. Michele played with Molly's tits and pussy while Molly closed her eyes and continued to move. Molly was clearly enjoying the attention Michele was giving her.

Molly had removed her hands from Michele and laid her arms out on the bed. Molly continued to move her hips. Molly closed her eyes and appeared to be concentrating on what Michele was doing to her. The penis remained inside both of them. Michele's hand now stayed on Molly's pussy and her breathing became stronger. It was clear that Molly was going to cum again and she was going to enjoy it.

Molly's grinding continued. Her legs tightened about Michele. Her nipples increased in size. She opened her mouth and started to take quick breaths. She started to moan louder, and moved faster until she finally grabbed Michele with her legs, let out a loud cry, shuttered and sat quivering, once again.

Michele smiled and then drew Molly her into her arms. The penis slipped easily out of Molly as they both fell back onto the bed in each others arms. They lay there for what seemed to be hours. Beautiful, naked, and satisfied. One, with the dildo clearly visible between her legs, the other without.

No further words were spoken. They both got up. They moved out of picture range and then the tape ended. I was at a loss for words. I was still stroking my cock, wondering if I should rewind the tape and replay the entire episode.

I heard a giggle and looked up. In the doorway were two naked ladies looking at me with my penis firmly in my hand. They had been watching me masturbate while I was watching their video.

They came over to me, sitting down, one to each side. Each placed a kiss on one cheek. They removed my hand from my penis and replaced it with their own. They started to stroke my cock with their hands.

What happened next is left for another story, since this part of the story was filed under Exhibitionist & Voyeur you will have to wait for the continuation under Loving Wives.