Home Weekend - Poppy Brown

Story Info
I began to weep as I was pulled over his knee.
3.1k words
4.07
18.4k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers

Nothing was said about where I was going this weekend, not sure if was on purpose or not.

I woke Daddy and Daisy up at 6.50, the normal weekend time.

Daddy was pretty hard to start with, bet he was dreaming of fucking me, both just needed wanking so I was back in the shower by 7.15.

"Don't dress Poppy."

"No Sir."

I set the table for breakfast and made 6 slices of toast and got the marmalade, jam and butter out. The coffee was just percolating as they came down.

Daddy turned a chair round. "Poppy, come here."

"Yes Sir," Daisy took the coffee pot off the stove.

"You will be going home for the weekend, I will drop you off this morning and pick up your mum and dad."

"Yes Sir, thank you."

"It would be remiss of me to send you home without a spanked red bottom wouldn't it?"

"Would it Sir?"

"Yes what would your brother say if he saw a peachy coloured bottom, that you were getting away with murder here?"

"He would?"

"Do you want my belt too girl."

"No Sir." I began to weep as I was pulled over his knee.

It was one of his, from the back of my knees to my waist tannings, "Owwwwwwwwwwwww." Boy did it hurt this morning.

He stopped and cuddled me and squeezed my nipples in a loving way, I opened my legs a little.

"No time for that popps, I am sure there will be plenty of that over the weekend with your John."

He stood me up and we had breakfast and were in his car by 8.00 and on our way.

It would be good to see my cousin Ruth, not seen her in ages and would also be good to see her naked now she has grown up, to see how she had grown, wonder if she had real big tits or pads, were her nipples still pink, was she shaved, I shook my head, what am I thinking, must be the spanking making me tingle.

I hugged mum and dad as they got into the car and leaned through the car window and kissed Daddy and Daisy on the cheek, I waved till they went out of view.

I took my bag into the house, hugged my brother just as Ruth came down the stairs with her younger brother Luke.

We hugged and cuddled in a foursome, I loved it.

"Right guys, let's start how we mean this weekend to run, from now on I will be addressed as Sir."

"Yes Sir." from me

"Yes Sir" from Ruth

Luke was silent, till he got an almighty slap across his face, "Owwwww, Yes Sir."

"Looks like you first Luke, Strip naked boy, you are about to go over my knee."

He looked stunned but at the chance of another face slap began to undress.

My clit nearly sprung out of my knickers, I was so coiled up, just like a spring ready to go boingggggg.

He removed his jumper and shirt.

"Hands on your head you two and decide between you ho is going second."

Our hands shot to our heads, Ruth had the look of terror on her face.

"Is he really going to spank us all Poppy." She whispered, he heard.

"Yes I am and you can go last and worry on just how red your bottom is going to be."

I dropped my right hand and rubbed my crotch, John noticed and smiled.

Luke was naked and had his hands over his cock.

"Slapppppppppppppppppp, hand on head Luke, let the ladies see your weapon."

We were not disappointed, t hung well past his ball bag, maybe 5 or 6 inch, slack, I hoped I was going to be mounted by him.

John took a hold of it, "Look ladies, a little boy's willy, wank stiff Luke so it fits easier between my knees Poppy, help him."

I did not need telling twice, Luke put his hands back on his head and pushed out his groin.

John looked at Ruth, "Can you take him all in your mouth Ruth?"

She nodded, "Yes Sir."

"How often does he fuck you?"

"Quite a lot Sir."

"And does he spank you?"

"No Sir."

Luke was up to over 7" I guess, John took him off me and led him over his knee.

What a funny sound his spanking made like echoey. He was soon howling, and the louder he howled the harder he was spanked.

He had lots of pre-cum on his crown as he was stood up.

John smiled, "Naked please ladies, last one naked gets a surprise"

I knew this game and it was tits and nipples belted, I was naked before Ruth had her knickers off.

"Poppy."

I stretched over his knee, "Ah, spanked at breakfast I see Poppy"

"Yes Sir."

My spanking was pretty routine and I was desperate to get up and see Ruth naked.

"Kneel and keep Luke stiff Poppy."

I put on my tears and sniffs, "Yes Sir."

I gobbled him down like a bird with a worm and faced Ruth.

I noticed her bra was 34DD and she was every inch of that. Flat as a board tummy and a small hair runway below her tummy button to the crease of her slit

"Ruth"

She walked toward him on shaky legs, as he passed me she must have had a dozen or more cane strokes bruising up.

"Over," She obliged and put her hands flat on the floor,

John had moved his chair a little so I was face to pussy with her in a direct line as I greedily sucked Luke.

Before he started I put my hand up.

"Yes Poppy."

"Am I sucking Luke to a cum Sir?"

"Yes you can, Ruth will be thanking me like that after her spanking Woe Ruth, your Father certainly put his mark on you, was it this morning."

She was already in tears, "Yes Sir, for your pleasure."

"I will spank your bottom lightly then and concentrate on the back of your legs, they look sore."

"Oh thank you so much Sir."

Reading this and not being in our lifestyle you mat thing it a funny thing to thank someone about, but it's what we do.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,"

I had sucked Luke dry as her spanking began and ended pretty quick, but long enough for her to be crying hard.

He let her settle and stood her up. "Hands on head for your surprise Poppy stand behind her."

He unbuckled his belt, "Put your hands under her arms and lift her tits up underneath for my belt.

I had her tits in my hand s in a flash and rubbed my clit on her warm bottom.

"5 on each tit for being last Ruth, are you ready?"

She took a big breath, "Yes Sir."

As he swung his belt I pointed her soft nipples up high.

She took her 5 on each well and her nipples were stood on end.

John took out his cock, "Kneel Sarah."

She knelt and looked up at him, "Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

John was soon moaning as she was soon swallowing

"Right all spanked and naked, do you all realise how when I give an action, its carried out under penalty of a punishment and also how I will punish as I feel the need?"

We all said yes sir.

"Ruth and Luke make a coffee, Poppy take your bag upstairs"

He followed me to my room, "I do miss you being away Poppy."

He turned me round and fingered me to two cums then laid me on my bed to lick up his reward.

Coffee was on the table and we all sat and chatted, I saw John wriggling a little and had an idea what was coming next.

"Who wants to play a game?"

"Does it involve a hand, belt or cane Sir?"

"No Ruth, well maybe a hand, but no spanking if you behave."

All our hands went up.

"Clear the table Luke. you two girls kneel over here."

We all did as instructed, Luke returned from the sink.

"Luke, stand in front of the mouth you want to make you stiff, as our guest you may choose."

He stood in front of me, his dangly bit beginning the throb and take his slack up. John stood in front of Ruth.

"Do as I do Luke."

"Yes Sir."

"Hands on heads girls and tits sticking out, mouths open and tongues out to accept Put your cock on Poppy's tongue and let her suck you in. Work these cock's stiff ladies or feel the consequences."

Ruth was making a noise like a vacuum cleaner and we soon had them both stiff

I pulled out and sucked Luke's balls, one at a time, whist rubbing his huge shaft.

"Over the table Ladies."

We both bent over, Ruth's tits touching the table, mine, miles away.

"Choose a slit Luke and finger her."

He chose me and whilst a bit rough, soon got the hang of fingering with my hand over his.

"Put your cock on the edge of her slit and lean forward, like this and grip hold of her nipples now as you thrust forwards pull her nipples and tits towards you."

He followed the instructions to the letter and on the 5th or 6th thrust, Ruth and I moaned together.

Got to give him credit he gave me a good, sound thorough fucking and only just cum before John.

I got off the table to kneel and clean Luke Ruth followed suit.

"Do you want to come and watch some local football Luke?"

"That would be great Sir."

We had lunch, us girls still naked, and the boys left for football.

"Have you ever been on a girl Poppy?"

"Yes Heaps of time it was part of my training, I told her all about the "Swap" I did and the under-table dinner guest servicing and I could see her excitement.

I took her by the hand and led her to my room and we laid together on our backs, "Just gently do as I do."

My hand cupped her pussy and she cupped mine I slid a finger between her lips, then two, she did the same.

Now I love being fingered but there is something about being fingered by a girl that is so special.

I took up the 69 position and we tongued each other for multiple cums, it was such a special time.

We laid together spooned and fell asleep.

We were woken as John and Luke mounted us on my bed, not a lot of room, but enough to be fucked.

My eyes never opened but I recognised Johns cock inside me and both boys fucked us well.

The boys sat on our tits and we opened our moths, not much went in but it made the boys laugh.

Dinner was a takeaway Chinese which John had delivered.

"I fancy spanking someone, hands up who think I should spank and milk Luke."

It was unanimous, Luke undressed and went over Johns knee, again what an echo, he was soon blubbering.

I think John spanked him harder this time and he was crying like a girl.

Luke was stood up and John knelt by his side and began to wank his already stiff cock. He wanked his shaft with one hand and squeezed his balls with the other, Luke splurted almost the length of the kitchen floor.

John dropped his trousers and I volunteered to suck him off, I loved his cum.

"9.30, right Ladies bed time, up you go."

"But its only..."Ruth closed her mouth tight.

"You will both get a bed time spanking, choose a knee."

Luke looked stunned but straightened up ready for a bottom, I took John.

Luke followed spank by spank and Ruth was soon crying.

Spankings over, "Ruth into your bed Poppy, you into mine."

"Yes Sir," we made our way upstairs.

"Poppy, will we be fucked again?"

"Im hoping so"

We both giggled.

Luke was given the choice, he chose me.

He came into my room and as he got on the bed I put him on his back, I sucked, licked and blowed his cock to double its thickness and as ling as possible and mounted him.

I took his hands and placed them on each tit and fucked him with all my might, as he was about to cum I took him once again in my mouth and took my hard worked for reward, not a huge amount but not too bad to say the amount of times he had cum that day.

I woke him once more during the night and sucked him awake around 7.00.

It was Sunday, I wondered if we would get maintenance before church or would he wait for us all to go home?

Home Weekend - Sunday - Poppy Brown - 2019

We all got up and bathed or showered and I went down to start breakfast in my dressing gown.

I put some bacon in the frying pan and toast in the toaster as Ruth came down, still naked.

"Oh, were you told to be naked Ruth?" I began to undo my dressing gown.

"No No Poppy, I guess I just love showing my bits off."

We both chuckled.

"Poppy, does John often fuck you?"

"Yes, most days at least once, he has done for years."

"And spanked you, even though he is younger?"

"Yes, and when he turned 18 he was allowed to use the belt, not only on me but mum too."

"Wow."

"That's not all, I whispered in her ear, he is a man so can fuck mum too, and has done."

"Wow"

"What a lovely smell wafting up the stairs Poppy. Right remove your dressing gown and both bend double.

He went over to dad's cane cupboard "Junior or whippy Poppy?"

"Pease may we have the junior cane Sir."

"Luke stand in front of Poppy and press your cock into her backbone so she does not move or you get the same."

"Yes Sir."

Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack, Whoosh Crack, "Owwwww", Whoosh crack,Whoosh crack. I got just 10 and was told to stand.

"Luke, cock in Ruth's back, and hold her shoulders tight."

"Yes Sir,"

Ruth took hers well if a little softer than mine I thought.

She was told to stand, I knelt and she followed suit.

"Take a mouth for the thank you Luke."

Again he took me, he tasted so sweet and fresh after his shower and I tried to devour him, he had to push my shoulders to stop falling over.

Ruth was more sedate, so John took over, he grabbed her hair and ears and fucked her face to a cum.

"Thank you Sir and thank you Luke."

"Thank you Sir."

"Now breakfast, I'm, starving."

After breakfast I was clearing the table, "Would you like fucking before church."

"Oh Yes please Sir"

"Take over Ruth, upstairs Poppy, Luke, you may fuck your sister if you wish."

"Oh thank you Sir."

"Luke, from now on you don't have to ask, my body is yours Sir."

I got into the hallway and grabbed at Johns cock and he was soon wanked stiff, I held onto the coat hangers and he fucked my standing up and bit my nipples to throbbing.

As his back arched I knelt and drank him in.

"Thank you Sir."

We got to church in good time, and all sat at the back together, so we were not in anyone else's pew.

I noticed Ruth fidgeting, her can stripes were obviously bruising.

I saw Sara come in with e her family and even waved after the service but had no tome to chat, we offered to get everyone coffee's and slipped into an ante room on the way to the kitchen, we had our hands down each other's pants in seconds, I leant over the desk and Brian fucked me from behind and even popped my bummy hole on his way.

He did not go full length in but WOW what a feeling.

We got the coffees and went back to the rest of our party and left the church in good time for lunch.

When we got home and went into the lounge John faced me.

e began to unbuckle his belt we all stared, wondering who had been bad enough to deserve a belting.

"Did you ask before going into the side room, alone, with Brian?"

"No Sir, I never thought to."

"What did you do in there?"

"He fucked me over the desk Sir."

"Luke, take your sister into my bedroom, sooth her stripes and fuck her one last time."

"Yes Sir."

Ruth had him by the hand, and they ran upstairs."

I stripped naked without prompting.

"Do you want a whipping off me or Father Poppy?"

"Oh you please Sir, please don't tell Father."

He whipped and fucked me all over the kitchen, lounge, dining room, hallway, I was well and truly fucked and whipped and sent to my room.

The other 2 came down in due course and ate some lunch, I of course was grounded to my room.

About an hour later Luke came up, pulled the covers back and I got off the bed and knelt as he stripped.

He slapped my tits hard, over John's welt marks I quickly got him stiff and he bent me double in the room.

He too popped my bummy hole then fucked me till he was ready to cum, he pulled out and I knelt to take all his cum.

Ruth and Luke's parents came for them just before my parents came home, Daddy and Daisy came inside.

I heard John talking to my Father in the hallway and Father came up.

He looked at all my belt, cane and spank marks and unbuckled his belt, on your back, legs up and wide.

I screamed as he whipped my pussy lips and lectured me on the work of whores and hussy's.

I did not get a cuddle just a slap on my bottom as I was told to dress ready to go.

Father had a word with Daddy about my actions in church.

I was pretty quiet on the way to Daddy's house apart from the odd sob and sniff.

We got home at about 4.00

Daddy sent me to my room and said he would be dealing with me on my return home from work tomorrow night.

I knew I had been grounded by his tone, I showered, it was stingy on my hiding marks.

Before I knew it my phone bleeped and it was 6.50, I crept into their bed and woke them as normal, as I thought Daddy decided to fuck me from behind in the spoon position, Daisy massaged my tits and nipples as well as nipping my clit, my cum was noisy and long. it was so good to be back to normal.

DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers