Homecoming

Story Info
Husband comes home after business trip overseas.
3.8k words
4.27
23.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are exhausted, the flight from Singapore to Seattle has taken a lot out of you, but it does not stop your elation from being on home ground again. It's good to be home you think – and it's going to be good to have some "home loving" as well - a good home cooked meal, time with the family and sex. You have been working almost non-stop for a month and you just want to relax. You get off the flight and as you exit the terminal, you see me standing waiting for you. I see you and feel a pang of sympathy - you look rumpled and tired. You give me a kiss and a quick hug. We gather up your luggage and head for the car.

As I drive, we talk for a while about your trip, but eventually, you recline the seat, lie back and close your eyes. The music is down low, the car's rhythm is gentle and you find yourself falling asleep. You come awake when the car comes to a soft stop. You open your eyes and look out the window – we are in an underground parking lot.

"What are we doing here," you ask, "This isn't home."

"I know, I thought we'd get some good R&R before we head home," I say to you. I lean over and give you a quick kiss, at the same time; I stroke your cock through your pants. I feel it begin to get hard. Now that your cock is hard with anticipation, I take out a blindfold that was in my pocket. You look at it with confusion.

"Trust me, relax, you'll enjoy this," I whisper in your ear. I slide over to your seat, lifting myself into your lap, wrapping my thighs around the outside of yours. I reach up and put the blindfold over your eyes all the while rubbing my pussy against the bulge that has suddenly developed in your pants.

You hear the door of the car open and I pull you reluctantly out of the car. A short while later you feel that we have stepped onto an elevator. You can hear me fumbling with something and you realize that I am opening a door. I push you into a room and your leg bumps into a bed. You feel around and confirm that it is exactly that – a hotel room you think.

I push you gently onto the bed. I keep the blindfold on you and I unbutton you shirt and unzip your pants. I pull your socks, shoes and underwear off – you are lying on the bed completely naked.

I climb onto the bed with you and straddle your chest. I am still fully clothed. I lean over and let my hair brush gently against your chest, tickling it. I take my tongue, swirling it around your nipple, up along your neck and to your ear lobe. I start to nibble on your ear lobe, rubbing my breasts against your chest. My hand moves up and down your abdomen, inching closer to your penis. I move my body so that I am rubbing your cock along my stomach and thighs.

I leave your ear and move up to your mouth. I slide my tongue along your lips, gently nipping at the full part of your lower lip – teasing it and sucking it into my mouth. I slide my tongue into your mouth, suggestively moving it in and out.

I move down the side of your neck, placing light kisses along it, taking playful bites along your skin. I move down to your chest and I allow my pussy to brush against your cock. I start to kiss your chest and then over to your nipple. I skim it with my tongue and then move to outline. I pull your nipple into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue the way that I like you to do with mine. My hand runs over your other nipple, I take it between my fingers and gently roll and pinch it.

I move to the other nipple and I administer the same treatment. I bite it a little harder and you groan.

I can feel your heart pounding strongly - you are so excited - your cock presses heatedly against me. I start to kiss my way down to your cock with light butterfly kisses. I stop and you can feel my hot breath just a few centimeters away from it. I move away from it without touching it and continue down to the inside of your thigh. I kiss you there. I take my hand and roll your balls along the palm of my hand. I take a hold of both sacs with my hands, gently squeezing and massaging them. I begin to stroke up and down along your shaft. I stroke gently at first and then increase the pressure. Again, I move my mouth very close to your cock. I blow a little on it and you groan louder. I take the tip of my tongue and gently flick the head. I move away again.

Your cock is pointing straight up and you feel my breath directly on it. You feel my hands on your balls again as I start to run my tongue up and down your cock and then around the head. I start to run my wet mouth along the sides of your shaft as my hands rhythmically massage your sacs. I pull my mouth to the head of your cock and begin to suck - my tongue plays just on the underside of your head. You begin to buck up into my mouth and I push you back down to calm you. We still have a lot more play coming.

I start to move further down your cock. I move my moth up and down over the entire length. I take more off it in my mouth and your breathing gets rougher. You struggle to get the blindfold off, but I grab your hands. I come up on the shaft and your cock pops out of my mouth. It break the vacuum that I had created as I sucked it, so it pulls out with a soft 'plunk'.

I place one of my hands at the base and hold it tightly. I take the other and begin to stroke along the shaft - it is still wet with my saliva, still wet from my hot mouth. My mouth goes to the head again – I begin to move up and down on your cock quickly. I let go of the base and let my mouth slide all the way down, and then move back up. Your hands reach out and grab my tits, you roughly unbutton my blouse and push my bra down, and you pull my breasts out, pinching the nipples. I push your hands back down and with my exposed breasts, I rub your cock between the valley of my tits. I rub the nipple of one along the shaft – you feel the hard nub pressing against the head of your cock. I pull away and bring your cock fully into my mouth, sliding the full length to the back of my throat. You thrust up and I do not pull away, instead I take you in even deeper. I pull up and almost out again, but continue to deep throat your throbbing cock. I feel you getting ready to explode in my mouth and I pull away. Naughty boy! The fun is only beginning......

I reach out and untie your blindfold.

I grab the shaft of your penis roughly and pull it again up into my mouth. You hard cock strains to push deep into my moist, hot mouth. Your fingers curl themselves into my hair. I pull strongly on your penis with my mouth, quickly moving up and down the length of it. Your eyes close, and your head falls back against the pillow. You look back at me and our eyes meet, I can feel the heat in your eyes. I can see that you are struggling to contain your excitement, struggling to stop from coming yet.

I can feel my wetness soaking through my panties. I want to rub my pussy along the cock that I am devouring. I feel pangs of pleasure each time your cock pushes into my mouth.

I pull you into my mouth; your cock comes nearly to the back of my throat. You feel so big. You pull back out of my mouth a little, and I see the pre-cum glistening on the tip. I run my tongue back to your balls, and then curl it around the bottom of your cock; I wrap my tongue around your shaft and pull up just to under the head. I circle around and then quickly my tongue darts to the tip to get at the drops of pre-cum. I go back to drawing wet circles around the head. You move your cock into my mouth, moving it in and out of my mouth as I suck. We begin to move faster. You moans get louder; your breath comes in quick pants. I put my hands to your butt as you lift into my face. I grab your cheeks, scratching my fingers along your ass. I push at you, forcing your cock deeper into my mouth. I can feel you getting ready to come again, so I pull my mouth away. I move one hand to your balls and gently stroke, calming you a bit. Your penis is engorged, hard and rigid. I kiss it lightly again; soft butterfly kisses up to the head. I pull away from you completely.

I get off you, I step in front of the bed, and I start to undress slowly for you. I have taken time to dress appropriately for this occasion. I am wearing black lacy underwear under my skirt.

I slowly unbutton the rest of my blouse, I let my skirt slide slowly down by thighs and let it puddle to the floor - I step away and place my foot on the bed, my back is to you. I bend over slightly; you watch the movement of my ass as I pull my heels off. I turn to you and unclip my hose from my garter. I pull them slowly over my legs. Eventually I am standing in front of you naked, my nice shaved pussy close to your face, my large firm breasts and nice hard nipples beckon for you mouth.

"Play with your breasts," you say to me.

I comply immediately, tweaking my nipples. You eyes are riveted by what my hands are doing. I begin to caress my nipples. I begin to roll my hard nipples between m my fingers. My breathing gets louder. I'm soooooo wet.... I knead my tits, scratching at them. My nipples thrust away from the aureole, protruding out rigidly. I start pinching them hard.

My hand dips down to my pussy and I begin to massage it. My hips begin to gyrate as I caress it harder and faster. My other hand pinches and rolls my nipples. My breathing is getting faster and I moan as I continue to stroke my lower lips. I can feel my clit throb with heated blood, engorging the area. The nub feels so large!

I use one hand to part my lower lips and start to stroke my finger up and down, caressing my clitoris. I groan. I pull one of my hands up to the left nipple; the one that you know is more sensitive. I take my fingers from my nipple and thrust two deep inside my pussy. I plunge them deep into my wet pussy. My tight pussy walls wrap around my fingers tightly. Beads of sweat begin to glisten on my breast, a few drops running slowly down the deep valley of my cleavage. My pussy strains against my hands as I curve my fingers and rub my g-spot.

You lean forward off the bed and start sucking and biting my left nipple. You have had enough; you reach forward and pull me onto the bed.

Your hand feverishly pulls at the flesh of my breasts. Your hot mouth moves from my abdomen up to my chocolate nipples. You flick it with your tongue, teasing it with your hot breaths. You suck it gently into your mouth, slowly pop the hard nub out and then suck harder. Your tongue constantly flicks it as you draw it in and out. The nipple grows harder as you play. You then move your ravenous mouth to the other side and give it the same treatment.

You stop sucking my nipples and move to circle your tongue around my dark aureole. You run your tongue in the valley between and then to the bottom of the globes. I grab your hair and try to force your mouth back to its earlier torment. You pull back from my questing fingers. My nipples now are aching.

"What do you want?," you ask in my ear "Would you like me to bite them hard?" That is exactly what I want you to do.

"Oh baby I want you to suck them. I want you to pinch them hard," I tell you.

You reach over and squeeze the nipple. You twist it hard between your thumb and index finger. I let out a load groan. You pull my large breast back to your mouth, running your teeth along the hard nub of my nipple. You nip down on it gently and then a little harder as I moan. You begin to slather it with your tongue, running the whole length along the nipple. The nipple reacts. I feel electric sparks shoot from my breast to my pussy as your wet tongue pushes against the nub.

I run my hands through your hair, pushing my tit further into your mouth. You take your hand and begin to pull my other nipple. You keep your eyes on the distended nub. Tweaking it and twisting it as it stretches.

"Ohhhh honey suck it. Bite it, bit my nipples.," I moan.

You again start biting my tit, pulling at the nipple, tweaking it and then lapping it hard with your tongue. My hips are gyrating against you crazily. I feel like I am on fire.

I begin to whimper, wanting your cock between my pussy. I beg you to chew on my tits.

You comply, alternating between the two tits. Sucking on the nipples, clamping on the tit with your teeth, chewing the nubs that are excruciating sensitive now. My bucking becomes more pronounced as I writhe under you. I try to push your cock into my wet pussy, but you have decided it is payback and you draw back. You want to enjoy your turn at teasing. You pull away and kiss the tip of each of my tits. You rock back on your knees and admire the glistening mounds. My aureoles are slick with your saliva. The nipples seem to strain against my skin. You reach down and brush your lips against mine. I turn hungrily into your mouth, our tongues entwine. I pull your tongue deep into my mouth.

"You feel so good," you say "would you like me to suck your pussy like that?"

You move your mouth to my belly. Your wet tongue licks along my skin. I grind my clitoris against your chest.

You can feel my wetness. The sensual smell of my pussy rises up to you. I guide your mouth to the top of my mound. You stop, hesitating just a breath away; I can feel the air move around my clit.

"Baby please..." I pant.

You bury your face in me. You run the length of your tongue along the bottom of the lips of my pussy. Your tongue feels so good. I feel more electric shock course through me. My pelvis thrust towards you and your tongue makes contact again.

You lick my pussy as if you are licking an ice-cream cone, lapping at it. You spread my lips gently and flick the tip of your tongue along the ridges of my pussy. You move slowly up to my clitoris and flick it rapidly with your tongue - this causes me to whimper. I push my pussy even closer to your tongue, begging you to envelop it. You bury your tongue deep into the center of it.

My juices gush as I feel your tongue deep into my cunt. You push my legs wider, trying to penetrate me deeper with my tongue. I feel a searing pleasure. You move your tongue rapidly over my pussy, darting to my hole and then to my clit. You take your finger and begin to rub my clit as your tongue works. I feel like I am about to burst.

You wrap your entire mouth around my clit and begin to suck on it gently, al the while flicking at it with your tongue. You take two of your finger and plunge them rapidly in my hole. Finger fucking me. This is too much for me; I feel the pressure building and scream. You feel the muscles of my vagina pulsate around your fingers; you continue to pump them in and out of me.

"Ooohhhhhh!" I scream. You feel the rhythmic contractions of my pussy around your fingers escalate.

"Yes, luv! Oh God, oh God, oh honey don't stop..."

I am on the edge of coming..........so close……

You pull your finger out of my pussy and push my pussy up - you thrust your tongue deep into my vagina. You stroke it in and out. You pull at the juices that are dripping out. You move your tongue up to the engorged clit, working it with your tongue. My head is rolled back as you suck my clit into your hot, wet mouth.

You let go of my clit and plunge your tongue back into my dripping pussy. My hips are going wild! I am riding the thrust of your tongue. I grind my pussy into your mouth. I am beginning to orgasm. You switch back to my clit and wrap your mouth around it, pulling at it hard, sucking it. While you suck on my clit, you thrust your fingers back into me. You fuck me with your fingers while you suck on my clit.

I feel a tremendous orgasm spasm through my body; it crests and then crests again. Every muscle in my body convulses as I erupt into this orgasm! You push your mouth on mine, your fingers still move in and out of my pussy. Your mouth swallows the screams of pleasure that I cannot seem to stop - my vagina's seismic contractions continue around your fingers.

As my body begins to settle, your mouth moves back down to my clitoris and you suck harder. Your fingers plunge harder and faster, sliding in and out of me and I cum again - a second, unbelievable orgasm. I whimper and my thighs squeeze your head as my second orgasm burst through me.

I look down at you and find your smiling up at me with a look of triumph

"Honey that was awesome!" I tell you. I decide that since you have been such a good boy, you deserve something in return.

I push you onto your back and climb up onto you, letting your hard cock brush my wet pussy. I lean up against, my breasts on your chest and your cock resting against my ass. I start to rub up and down. You have made me so horny and I have been waiting to feel your cock inside me. I lift up and let your cock brush my pussy and you finally feel how wet I am.

I lift up and straddle your cock, lowering my self slowly onto your cock, you feel so go wrapped in my nice tight pussy that I think I am going to come again. It is your turn to start moaning out loud.

I pull your cock, teasingly slow into me. I grab around to your ass and pull down hard. I sit on it awhile leaning forward, rocking very gently. I then pull forward so that my tits dangle in front of your face. The large dark nipples just a few inches away from you.

You strain up and take one of them into your mouth, sucking on the nipple slowly at first and then with a greater urgency. Your cock gets even harder inside me. I start to go up and down on your cock slowly. I pull back from your mouth and lift off you so that I squat over your cock. I start to bounce down hard over your hard cock, grabbing for your balls and trying to massage them as I do this. I start riding it hard and fast, wildly. You cannot stop moaning and whimpering and I do not want to stop. You love the feel of your cock plunging into my wet throbbing pussy.

I ride you as hard as I possibly can. Your hands are on my waist as you help to slam you into me. I push forward and you bite and suck my nipples as my hips feverishly move you into me. I can see in your face that you want to come, but you grab me and pull me off – you roughly push me down in front of you into my favorite position, doggie style. You ram in hard and fast while reaching around to rub my clit.

My left hand begins to alternately pinch and pull my nipples. You fuck me hard. My breasts bounce back and forth, as you slam into me harder and more intensely with each thrust. I push off to meet each of your plunges. I slam into you as hard as you slam into me - I take you deeper into me.

You straighten out and pulling your hand away from my clit, you rest your hands on my ass, using that as leverage for your thrust. I rise up and put my hands against the headboard, using this as leverage. You are moving fast as you can feel the pressure building. I push against you meeting your strokes. My pussy rhythmically contracts, you feel you cock being squeezed tightly, I feel the beginnings of your hot cum inside me. My muscles clamp down around your cock until it is hard for you to move. It is so tight and hot. You thrust even harder, burying yourself deeper. My muscles are squeezing around you as I orgasm and you cannot take any more. Cum erupts up from cock in a flood, you experience the strongest orgasm you have ever. You groan as the cum continues to spurt out of your cock. You arch your back, rock back and forth, shaking violently as fiercer spasms wracked your body.

Finally, when our bodies' settle down, you gently roll off me, fall to the bed carrying me with you. We both lie holding one another, exhausted from the incredible experience - neither of us ready to leave the room and return home for any time soon.