Homecoming

Story Info
A husband and wife reunite.
2.5k words
4.25
54.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chikala
chikala
4 Followers

She made a pretty picture standing there at the gate, wearing a modest sundress with a summery pale yellow print and thin-strapped sandals. It was difficult to pinpoint her age, as small as she was. Five feet two inches tall, maybe 110 pounds. Her bare arms and legs were tanned, she wore no makeup, and had a scattering of light freckles across the bridge of her nose. As she waited, she paced back and forth anxiously, bubbling energy barely contained, like a little girl eager for a treat. On closer examination, one might catch sight of a few fine strands of silver in the honey gold hair that flowed loose down her back. Her eyes held none of the uncertainty that younger women often have. She knew who she was and she was content with that.

At her next turnaround, she saw the nose of the big jet easing around the corner, pulling slowly towards the accordioned walkway. A smile of pure delight made her glow as she moved to stand directly in line with the door that would soon open and spill passengers out into the terminal.

When it did, he was the first to step through it, as he always tried to be. It didn’t seem possible but her smile broadened even further and her eyes glistened with tears of joy. It had been 2 ½ months - 75 days! - since she’d seen him last. She was glad she hadn’t been closer to the door because this extra space gave her time to drink in the sight of him - refilling her memory and bringing a sigh to her lips.

He was six feet tall, 190 pounds, all very solid muscle and barrel chest that made his voice resonate when he spoke. Sometimes he would do one of those bodybuilder poses and puff his chest up, his lats flaring out like wings and he had that perfect, powerful V-shaped torso that men often tried for years to develop. She loved how it tapered down to the firm, rounded butt in back. She teased him about his butt sometimes - about just how gorgeous she thought it was. Nothing made her happier though than seeing his strong, handsome face. His shoulder-length hair was pulled back in the ponytail he usually wore when he worked. A goatee surrounded his mouth and chin - dark brown like his hair but shot through with natural paintstrokes of silver and gray. His dark, deep-set eyes sparkled as he returned her gaze.

She couldn’t hold back another minute and she launched herself towards him. He dropped his leather carry-on and held his arms out for her, snatching her up off her feet and holding her so tightly that she could barely breathe. Her arms went around his neck and she nuzzled her head beneath his chin, burying her face against his warm, soft skin. That was “HER” spot.

“Oh, baby, I missed you so much!” he whispered, hugging her even tighter. They clung to each other this way for a few more minutes, then he set her back on the floor and pushed her back a few inches. Looking down into her eyes, he stared until he made sure all the love he remembered was still shining in them. All that he lived for was in those blue eyes. Putting a hand on each side of her face, he lowered his mouth to hers and gently caressed her lips with his own.

She moaned low in her throat and he pressed harder, suddenly grinding his mouth against hers. Her lips parted for his insistent tongue and she eagerly sucked it into her mouth, intertwining it with her own. Unconcerned about who might be watching, he devoured her mouth, her sweet taste flooding his mind with the most wonderful memories. He felt the stirring between his legs and knew he had to stop soon or he’d be arrested for performing indecent acts in public. He wanted to spend this night in her bed, not in jail.

They walked hand-in-hand towards baggage claim, each telling the other how much they’d been missed.

“Where’s the rugrat?” he inquired.

“She’s with Sarah. I thought it might be nice to have this first night alone.”

“Excellent idea, baby,” he congratulated her.

“Thank you, Daddy,” she said shyly. Though they were both the same age, she’d always called him Daddy because he’d taught her so much more than her real daddy ever did.

He got behind the wheel of her car out in the parking lot, less familiar now with it than he’d been with the rental car he’d driven for so long in Chicago. It was nice to feel this again; nice to be riding next to her, holding her small hand across the console.

The house was the same, she’d kept it up just fine. He breathed in the scent of home, eyes closed, lips turning up at the corners. He felt good.

“Are you hungry?” she asked. “I can make you something.”

It was already after 8pm. “They served something on the flight,” he answered. “I’m fine. I think I’d just like a long, hot bath, okay?”

She nodded, only wanting him to be happy and comfortable, thankful for his presence again.

He went into the bathroom and she listened as he turned on the water and bumped around in there a bit. She opened up his suitcase and started pulling out clothes, sorting the dirty ones to be washed.

“Baby?” he called.

“Yes?”

“C’mere.”

She opened the bathroom door and was very surprised at what she saw. All the lights were out and a couple of candles were lit on the back of the big tub. A mist of steam hung in the air.

“Wow,” she smiled.

“C’mere,” he repeated, motioning for her to come closer. She did.

“No! Come here!” he pointed into the tub in front of himself.

She smiled again and pulled the dress over her head, tossing it into the corner and then kicking her panties after it. Stepping into the tub, she hissed as the hot water momentarily burned her flesh. She slowly lowered herself in front of him, careful not to slosh too much. As her butt passed his face, he leaned forward and gently nipped one cheek with his teeth.

“Ow!” she cried out, laughing.

A few minutes later, she was sitting comfortably between his legs. He pulled her back against his chest in a reclining position and circled her with his arms. When she leaned back, she tilted her head sideways to lie on one of his shoulders, which put his mouth directly against her ear. It was heaven.

They sat this way silently for a long time, both lost peacefully in the sensation of just being together. Then he began to quietly sing to her, a song he had always sworn must’ve been written about her.

“ ‘ He brushes her long blond hair… and then she asks him, do I look all right… and he says Yes, you look wonderful tonight.’ “

She floated on the sound of his voice, the way it rumbled in his chest against her back, thinking there was never a more perfect moment. God, she loved him so much!

When the water cooled, they eventually got out, drying each other all over and laughing like little kids. But then he turned serious. He took both her hands in his and walked backwards, leading her into their bedroom. He quickly pushed the suitcase off into the floor and ripped the covers off the bed and gently sat her down on the edge.

Neither of them spoke as he knelt in front of her, between her legs. His head was even with hers now and again he stared deep into her eyes, drowning. Words weren’t necessary between them.

He leaned over and pressed his lips softly to her forehead. Then he kissed down over her eyebrows, down over her eyes, across her nose, slowly down one cheek, then the other. He paused at her mouth only long enough to run his tongue around her full, half-parted lips before he moved on to her jaw, tracing its line from one ear to the other.

By now, she had chills breaking out all over her skin. She closed her eyes and let herself be lost in the feeling. He continued to kiss her, from her jaw down to her neck, both sides of it, then underneath her chin. He kissed both ears, sucking for a moment on the lobes. His breath tickled her when he did that.

His mouth moved over her collar bone, to her shoulders, slowly down each arm to her hands. He held her hand in his, first kissing the palm, then drawing each finger into his mouth and sucking for a moment, one after the other until he’d done all ten.

She couldn’t help but squirm and whimper. The chills were overwhelming, leaving her body so sensitized to every touch that she could even feel the slightest motion of the air around her.

When he had kissed each finger, he worked his way slowly back up one arm to her mouth. While he kissed there again, he eased her back until she was lying flat on the bed. He helped her scoot up until they were both in the center. Then, still leaning over her, now on his hands and knees, he kissed down her throat again, his tongue trailing a cool line to the valley between her breasts. He kissed and licked over each one, flicking the nipple with his tongue briefly, teasingly, then moving on. He kissed beneath it, down her tummy.

She felt as though she would explode as he moved on. The moans and sighs were louder now as he made his way over her soft belly. She whispered his name over and over again. He tongued her bellybutton, kissed across to her hips and that especially tickly spot where her thighs joined her body.

As he reached the soft, fuzzy triangle between her legs, he could smell her arousal, hot and ready. She had trimmed the fine blond hair very short and he could see how the full lips had engorged even more. He dragged his tongue up the slit, parting it only the slightest bit, finding it fully wet and sweet.

“Oh, honey!” he almost roared, passion flaring suddenly, almost violently within him. He moved up over her again, his face right above hers. She could smell herself on his lips.

“I have to be inside you now!” he told her.

She smiled and nodded, wanting it as badly as he did. She parted her legs even further and wiggled underneath him. His cock was hard enough to cut diamonds as it pressed against her mons. He kissed her again and maneuvered his hips to where the stiff member pressed into the slit and opened her up. He moved back and forth, working it between the wet lips to lubricate the length of it. Whenever a week or more passed between their lovemaking, she tightened up so much that he often had to go very slow to penetrate her and not cause her pain.

As it was tonight. He positioned the head of his cock right at her opening but had to use the utmost self control to push in only an inch at first, then pull out and push a little deeper next time. He moaned his frustration but would never purposefully hurt her.

Finally she was ready and she whispered, “Yes!” and he knew she could take him all. He pushed in firmly, deeply, a steady motion, until he pressed solidly against her cervix.

“Oh yes! Oh, God, yes!” he whispered, not moving, just feeling her flesh engulf him. “I wanted this so much, baby!”

Using strong, well-toned muscles, she squeezed and released, giving him the feeling of a tight velvet fist milking his cock inside her.

He shivered, “Yessssssss…..”

He reached for one of her legs and lifted it up in front of his face, remaining balls deep inside her. He resumed the kissing now, though it was even more fervent than before. He licked the back of her knee, kissed down her hard calf, kissed her heel, planted a line of ticklish wet licks across the bottom of her foot, then sucked each toe as he’d sucked her fingers, one at a time, holding it in his mouth, twirling his tongue around it.

She moaned loudly, all the feelings threatening to drive her insane. He made her feel so full being inside her this way, and the chills running the whole stretch of her leg. She found herself unable to keep still any longer. She squeezed him again internally, then began to pump her hips very slowly, sliding him in and out of her clenching pussy.

“Mmmm… yes,” he sighed, lowering her other leg back to the bed, “Yes, baby.”

He began to match her rhythm now, stroke for stroke. They moved faster and faster, the passion rising, their eyes closed, their minds fully focused on only one feeling now.

Leaning over her, he gathered her up in his arms to press hard against her whole body. She locked her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist and they appeared as one frantic creature. They moved as one, their actions precisely in sync from years of practice.

Her moans were very loud now, her breath a pant. He growled in her ear, telling her over and over again that he loved her. It was more than a joining of bodies, it was a joining of their souls. They kissed, mouths working voraciously. Her breath whooshed out of her with each thrust and he caught each moan in his own mouth and gave it back to her in a kiss. They clutched at each other, holding so tightly that it hurt but still trying to get closer, to share each other’s skin.

The climax hit them both at the same time as it always did when they were lost to their passion this way. He cried out and thrust in as deep as he could, holding it inside her as he felt the waves roll over him, felt his cum pumping into her. Her spasms began as soon as she felt this final thrust. She squeezed him involuntarily now, screaming her own pleasure, milking every drop from him.

Minutes later when the frenzy subsided, he collapsed on her and she was crying softly from the emotional release. Crying also because there was just no way that she could possibly be any closer to him and she wanted to be.

He rolled over, holding her on top of him, whispering comforting “sshhh’s” into her ear, pushing her damp hair back from her face and smoothing it down her back.

“It’s okay, baby,” he cooed, “It’s alright. Daddy’s got you. Daddy’s home.”

They stayed this way for some time, until his cock had softened and slipped out of her, until the sweat and her tears began to dry on his neck. She purred softly on his chest like a sleepy kitten and her breathing was slow and regular.

The money he made while traveling was really good but sometimes he wondered if it was worth it. To miss this passion. To miss the woman he’d loved for fifteen years.

He sighed and closed his eyes. It was good to be home again.

THE END

chikala
chikala
4 Followers