Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,824 Followers

As my cock deflated, she licked and sucked it into her mouth. I had kept banging away at her pussy. I slowed my pace, back to her clit. My goal for her, one more orgasm and sleep. I again flicked the little nub between her lips, slowly at first and increased my tempo. Her body responded quickly for the second orgasm. Her body arched, legs spread wide, opened her pussy to me, and climaxed. Our bodies dropped back to a relaxed state, her mouth gently licking and sucking my cock. I buried two fingers deep in her pussy, her legs clamped down on my hand. Drowsy, we lay together and drifted off to sleep.

I awoke, looked at the clock, and saw it was a few minutes after seven. She was gone. Had it been real? My cock, messy from discharge proved to me it had been real. And my briefs were still just down below my ass. As good as it was, how would we react over breakfast.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,824 Followers
12