Homecoming

Story Info
Just wait & see what is waiting after your business trip.
3.2k words
4.36
13.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After working all day, you hopped on a plane to fly home for a few short days before having to head back for another month away. I knew that all you would really want was a hot shower and a bed.

You called me from the airport telling me not to bother to come and get you. I thought that you had changed your mind about coming to see me before heading home. I was a bit upset but just brushed it off until I remembered that I had your car and keys. With that a smile crossed my face and knowing that the airport was not that far away. I busied myself while I waited for you to knock at my door.

When I heard you knock I took one more quick look around to make sure everything was perfect and it was. I opened the door and you were standing there looking more tired than I had ever seen you before. You leaned down to give me a quick kiss before asking for your keys so you could hit the road. I took the bag from your hand and told you that you were in no condition to drive home and I was not going to tell you were your keys were.

You started to object but I put my fingers to your lips to cut you off. "I am not taking no for an answer." I pointed down the hall and said, "go freshen up, shower or what ever you want while I finish cleaning up."

The bathroom door had been closed and as you opened the door you gasped.

Candles were lighting the bathroom and the tub was filled with steaming hot water and bubbles. Smelling a faint scent of roses you turned to object. I pushed you into the bathroom and said, you need to relax and unwind, it's been a long day for you and it is time for you to get pampered for a change." I grabbed a towel out of the linen closet since I had forgotten to leave one out earlier. I told you to enjoy while slowly I closed the door behind me as a smile spread across my lips.

You heard me moving around the apartment and thought that I was just cleaning up. A little while later I knocked on the bathroom door and asked "May I come in?" Granting me entrance, I slipped in without letting the steam out of the bathroom. I was clothed only in a short mulberry colored silk robe.

Leaning over to kiss your lips, I let my robe fall slightly apart so your eyes could feast upon my breasts. Straightening my robe I took a seat on the floor facing you. As I looked at you I noticed something different about you. You were smiling and looking very relaxed. It was a marked improvement from when you arrived. Your hand moved to my cheek to stroke it. Turning my head I kissed the palm of your hand as I put my hand on top of yours.

All of a sudden you had this big ass grin on your face. I started to hesitate then asked, "What's wrong?" You shook your head and continued to grin. Again I asked, "What?" With that you reached over the edge of the tub and grabbed the belt of my robe to untie it. Slowly sliding your hand inside my robe to feel my breast then reaching further down inside my robe you untied the other tie. Letting my robe fall to the sides before slowly pushing it to the floor.

You grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the tub saying, "Come join me!?!" I looked at you thoughtfully and said, "but there isn't enough room, is there?" Smiling you said, "Sure there is, there is plenty." While still holding your hand I carefully stepped into the tub with you. Placing your hands upon my waist you started to turn me so I would sit with my back against your chest.

Cautiously I lowered myself into the tub making sure not to hurt you. Once I was leaning against your chest, you wrapped your arms around me. All snuggled up within your arms I closed my eyes enjoying the feel of your skin against mine as the hot water and foam bubbles engulf us both. Kissing and nibbling my ear and neck gently you whispered, "Thanks cutie, you sure know how to make a guy feel welcome." Smiling while giggling I said, "This is only the beginning for you Hon, I hope you have all night."

Shaking your head you could not believe your ears, only the beginning!?! Starting to object I placed my finger to your lips and said, "SHHHHH, no more questions just wait and see."

A short time later we both started to shiver, as the bath water was cooling. Looking over my shoulder I asked if you would like to move to the next adventure of the evening? With pure joy in your eyes I reached for the towel I laid out for you as I stepped out of the tub. Walking to the linen closet as I wrapped the towel around myself, I pulled out another towel for you as you were rising from the tub and stepping out.

With towels wrapped around us so that we were not shivering too much, even though I think the shivering was more from excitement instead of being cold, I told you to close your eyes as I took your hand and lead you out of the bathroom. You trusted me completely and with your eyes close all you could sense was that I had soft music playing and that we had moved to another room. Once we stopped walking I told you that you could open your eyes.

When you opened your eyes you saw another candle lit room with a bottle of lotion and baby oil sitting on the nightstand. We were in my bedroom. I didn't think that your smile could get any bigger but with this it did. "Go ahead lie down on the bed on your belly" and you did as I had asked. Gently I pulled the towel from around you.

Grabbing the bottle of oil, I poured some into my hand to warm it up so it wasn't quite so cold against your warm skin. I sat on the bed next to you as I started to rub my hands together to spread the oil between them. Very gently I started to massage your shoulders, they were so tight that I massaged a little hard to get the knots out. Since I had never massaged you before I was a little afraid to try any harder. Just as I was thinking that you asked me to massage harder. You really wanted those knots gone. As I felt your shoulders relaxing I started to massage my way down your back working out all the kinks and knots as I went. My hands just worked their way down your body and I think you were a little surprised when I started to massage your ass and how tender it really was. You expressed this too me while I continued to massage. "Well didn't you just spend the last few hours on a plane sitting on your ass not being able to move? Well then doesn't it have a right to be tired and sore?" With that you laughed and winced as I hit another tender spot. Of course those tender spots were not going to disappear so once you stopped wincing so much I moved to your legs.

You were just as jumpy when I massaged your legs but I knew that I had to get these knots out. I asked," Do you think you can bare the pain for 5 minutes while I worked these knots out?" You looked at me hesitantly and said, "yeah I think so." I told you that if it got to be too much or longer than 5 minutes I would stop. I knelt next to you so that I could get the right strength that I needed to work at these knots without killing you or my hands. Slowly I started to add the weight of my body as I worked to get those knots out of your thighs. Massaging hard and harder, I could tell that you were in pain but didn't want to say anything. As we approached 5 minutes I noticed that your face was not so contorted and that you were beginning to enjoy the feel of my hands on you again. I could tell that I had gotten the majority of the knots out and enjoyed massaging you until I started the other leg. We went through the same thing with the other leg but it wasn't as bad as the first.

After I got all the knots out of your thighs I though that I would give you a little extra pleasure and slid my hands between your spread legs and gently caressed your balls. Kneeling between your legs I leaned forward to kiss your ass as I spread your legs a little further apart. I leaned further over to kiss your balls and ran my tongue up your crack. My hands gradually went back to your massage and I massage one calf and then the other. Then I had to massage your feet and within minutes you were putty within my hands.

Once I had thoroughly massaged your back and legs I had you roll over so that I could do the same to your front. I knelt between your legs again and before I started massaging I had to kiss your lips again so I leaned over you and placed a very gentle kiss upon your lips. My lips lingered on yours for a little while savoring the feel and taste of them. My tongue teasing your lips and tongue before my hands found their way back to the oil and your body. I grabbed for the bottle of oil and squeezed some oil into my hand. Replacing the bottle on the table I rubbed my hands together with your eyes watching my every move. I moved to your side so that I could start massaging your neck and chest. Every time my hands moved to your neck you closed your eyes to enjoy the feeling of them. While my hands continued to massage your neck my lips found their way back to yours. I just could not keep them away from yours. I broke off the kiss again as my hands worked their magic a little lower. Massaging your chest my fingertips swirled around your nipples and worked out the tightness in your muscles. Slowly and carefully I worked from your chest down your ribs without tickling and to your stomach. By now you were enjoy the feel of my hands all over your body and you were anticipating what was to come next.

Working my hands all over and making their way to your hips and I slid them to your groin and then immediately to your legs. I looked up into your eyes to see the disappointment in them. I smiled that devilish smile again as my hands kept working their magic. But I could keep them away from where they really wanted to be. My hands worked their way back up your legs without removing them for your body. Massaging, my hands pleasantly wondered around the insides of your thighs. Closing your eyes you were enjoying the feel of my hands right where you wanted them. The closer I got to where you wanted me to touch the bigger your smile got, and the further away my hands got the more your smile would disappear.

I wanted to please you without touching you. But after awhile I could not hold back any longer. Very slowly my hands crept up your thighs to your hips still with massaging fingertips they wondered to your groin. You arched your back to give me the hint that you wanted me to touch you more, as my hands gently wrapped themselves around your cock. Your breath caught in your throat when you were finally within my fingers. Very softly I slide my hands up and down the length of your cock. Your eyes fluttered closed again as you sighed while feeling my hands on your cock. While your eyes were closed I very quickly leaned over to kiss the tip of your cock and your breath caught again. I released you with one hand and slid it lower to massage your balls and to caress your ass. My other hand remained on your cock still stroking it.

I knew that you could not wait any longer for I knew that I couldn't. With one hand still on your cock and the other hand on your balls and ass I leaned over and took the tip of your cock within my mouth. Slowly my lips encircled your cock as I slid it further into my mouth. Savoring the feel and warmth you didn't dare to move. I started to get into a rhythm of sucking your cock and stroking it with my hand. I could feel your cock growing within my lips as I continued to suck it. Loving the taste of your precum that dribbled out of your cock and how it twitched with the slightest movement. With your cock wet with my saliva I slid it out of my mouth as I gently blew on it watching it twitch, then slid my lips around it again.

Slipping your cock out from between my lips I leaned to kiss your awaiting lips. As I carefully placed my lips upon yours, you wrapped your arms around me and kissed me very passionately. Gently at first you slip your tongue between my lips and explored my mouth. Once finding my tongue they danced feverously trying to keep up with the other. Your hands roaming all over my body, as you could not pull me close enough. We didn't want our bodies to leave one another. Running your fingers through my hair as you held me tight for fear that if you let go I would just disappear for I felt like a dream. Breaking the kiss we opened our eyes in order to gaze into each other's. Your arms still wrapped around me like you would never let go.

I could feel your cock trapped between us growing with everything that we did. Moving my hips gently I stroked your cock with my body. You pulled me up so that I would be able to lower myself upon your cock. I did so very very very slowly. I felt the tip of your cock just slip between my pussy lips before I pulled it out. Lowering myself again I let it slid in a little further before pulling it out. Again your cock slid into my pussy about half way this time before I pulled it out. I lowered myself yet again onto your cock until it was completely engulfed by my pussy and it's juices. Only moving enough so that I could kiss your lips again but not to disturb your cock buried deep within my pussy.

You grabbed the back of my head to kiss me passionately and as you did so I started to slide my pussy off your cock and then back. Slowly at first then gradually picking up the tempo as our kiss deepened. I couldn't get enough of you. Our bodies hot against each other's. Your cock was penetrating my pussy, while our hands roaming over the other's flesh. Not being able to get enough of each other. Our lips never leaving the other's you grab my ass to pull me in harder.

Your cock felt fabulous, buried deep within me. We couldn't get enough of each other. Our lips only left each other while you took one nipple into your mouth and then the other. You then grabbed both of my breasts to squeeze them together so you could suck and lick both nipples. As you did so my pussy was getting so wet that I have to fuck you harder. I moved in quick assuring motions making sure that you always hit my special spot, harder and faster, and harder and harder and faster and faster.

We were both breathless but we could not stop just yet. Our hips grinding against the other's as we are locked into each other's embrace. Your cock gets harder while we make love not being able to get enough of each other. Your strokes are long and sure and hard. We both wanted to cum but our bodies were not ready yet. You spanked my ass as I squealed in surprise. The slap made my pussy so wet as the squeal make your cock harder knowing that you were turning me on. With that as you spanked me again and again and again. With each spank I squealed again not wanting the spanking to stop or the feel of your cock with in my pussy. Grabbing my ass you pull me closer and push your cock in deeper. You would pull then spank and pull then spank as we got into yet another rhythm. With ever pull and spank you move faster and harder into my pussy. Neither of us were going to last much longer.

You could feel your balls tightening as I could feel my stomach tightening. As you continued to spank me then pull me in harder. Fucking my pussy harder and harder and faster and faster. Both of us were gasping for air as we both start the long climb to the top. Harder and harder, faster and faster. Pulling and spanking, Pulling and spanking and faster and harder and harder and faster and spanking and harder and faster...

While fucking as fast and as hard as our bodies would allow our bodies tensed with pleasure and then exploded with pleasure as we held onto the other for the flight of our lives. My body was shaking all over as I came pulling you closer to feel you come with in my pussy. Our bodies violently shaking in unison as ecstasy reaches us both.

Once my body stops spasming I collapse upon you. Wrapping your arms around me not wanting me to move or to release your cock from my pussy. We laid like this for a while until our heartbeats and breathing returned to normal. Still not wanting to move I continued to lie on top of you. I raised my head to gaze into your eyes. You had a lazy smile on your face and one of complete joy and happiness. I went to move to your side and quickly you grabbed a hold of me whispering, "Please don't I don't want to break the bond just yet." I smiled and laid back down on top of your with your arms still around me.

Feeling warm, safe and secure I started to doze while on top of you. I was so comfortable and it felt so right. Listening to your even breathing and heartbeat I drifted off to sleep. But woke a short time later to you kissing my nose and eyelids as I felt a twitch between my legs, your cock was coming alive again within my pussy...

And I will leave that story for another time.