Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

A phone began to ring, and Mary laughed as she looked around at the shambles we'd left her living room in, and I looked, too. The phone continued to ring, and I reached down and pulled it from out under the table and handed it to her. She smiled at me ruefully, and flipped it open. "Hey, it's mare. What's up?" She listened for a moment, then smiled. "Hey kiddo. Yeah, he's here. I'll put him on." She held out the phone, and I took it slowly. "Hey." Nicole's voice shouted down the phone.

"There were two guys here looking for you. Lawyers. They say you have to ring them and talk to them to set up a meeting. There's some Franklin Roosevelt somebody or something that made you their will reciever." I frowned for a moment. "You mean the executer?" There was a rustle of paper, and Nicole hummed to herself for a moment, a habit Mary had when we were children, whenever she was thinking about something. "No, I'm pretty sure they said that's what they were there for. You get everything he owns. Is that the executor?"

I shook my head. Crazy old bastard. "No, kid, but it's okay. I'll call by later. I gotta go shopping first." Mary covered her mouth, and giggled. Nicole cleared her throat and sighed. "Ok, sure, well, they're here now, so do I tell them to come back at lunchtime or something? They're standing out on the porch." I laughed and told her that would be fine. After I hung up the phone, I shook my head and stared at Mary. "An old friend I met inside made me the executor of his will. He'd been in prison nearly sixty damn years, what's he got left to have a will for?"

Mary shook her head and shrugged. "Why don't we talk about it over lunch. I'm taking you shopping." I smiled at her. "Sure, but first, why don't we have some breakfast? I'm hungry..." Mary licked her lips and dropped her glasses on the table as she moved around into my arms. At last, I was truly home.

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers