Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at the small pile of movies stacked beside him. "How many have you made?" He'd thought he'd found all of hers, but if she was paying her tuition at five or six grand a clip, he had only the proverbial iceberg-tip in front of him.

"Enough that I know what I'm talking about," she said.

"And it doesn't bother you that people see you doing all this stuff?"

She shrugged and then half-smiled. "I kinda like the idea," she said.

"What if your brother saw one of these?"

Jan hesitated. "He already has," she said. "The first one. I sent him a copy when it came out and asked him what he thought."

"And?"

She shrugged. "He said it was okay. He said he wanted to meet one of the girls in it."

Manny shook his head sadly.

"Daddy," she said, defensively, "I like knowing that these movies please people, that they enjoy themselves watching them."

"You like the idea that guys jerk off watching you fuck?"

More crudely put than she was comfortable with, but, "Yeah, sometimes."

Manny unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

"Dad..."

He started to stroke himself. "You said you liked it," he said.

"Dad, really..."

"You gonna watch? Or maybe you want to help?"

"Dad..."

He looked her square in the eyes and started stroking himself faster. "This isn't the first time I've done this watching you," he said. "Just the first time with you actually sitting here next to me, watching me back."

"Oh, Dad..."

He was getting close. She could tell by the way the tendons in his neck stretched tight. "Janice, please," he said pathetically.

She pulled her hair back and put her face over his lap, closed her eyes and took him in her mouth.

He came instantly. His hands went to the top of her head and his eyes rolled back as he felt himself empty into her mouth. "Oh, damn," he moaned. "Janice, damn."

She wrapped her tongue around his throbbing cock-head and milked his shaft with her lips. When he was done she swallowed and moved off him, and licked her lips clean where some of his cum had spilled from the corners of her mouth. Manny carefully stuffed his spent cock back in his pants.

"This isn't exactly how I saw this happening," he said ironically.

"Me neither," she said.

Manny watched the TV for a while. On screen Jan was engaged in a classic 69 with another girl, a cute brunette with a huge ass. They both had their hair in pigtails and wore white sneakers with ankle socks, but nothing else. Cheerleaders, he surmised.

"Did I ever tell you why your mother left me?"

They'd never really talked about it. Jan had always figured it was because her father was human and her mother was from another planet. She waited for him to continue.

"You remember Becky?" he asked.

"Becky? Becky Malcolm, Danny's friend up the street?"

Manny nodded his head. "Your brother's friend," he verified. "Your mother was at one of her meetings on a Saturday. She was supposed to be gone all day. Becky came over to see Danny, who of course wasn't here, so she and I sat down to talk for a while."

He laughed, and used the remote to lower the volume because Jan and her playmate on TV were getting awfully loud about eating each other.

"Your mother came home much earlier than expected. She walked in. Becky and I were on the couch. This couch, right here."

He patted the seat cushion, remembering. Jan tried to picture her father screwing a neighborhood teenager on the family sofa.

"Maybe Mom got the wrong idea," Jan offered.

Manny smiled. "Becky's legs were up in the air, I think she pretty much knew what was going on."

Jan looked down at her lap, feeling totally disillusioned and just a bit jealous that skinny Becky Malcolm had gotten to have her father the way she had always wanted to.

"I probably could have saved the marriage if I'd lied that day," Manny went on. "When your mom asked me 'why?', I could have said it was a mid-life crisis, that it was a one-time thing, and that it would never happen again." He turned away from the screen and watched his daughter's reaction. "Instead I told her the truth. I told her that having Becky was as close to having you as I was likely to get."

Jan felt tears well up in her eyes. She wanted to say something, but had no idea what. Instead, she put her arms around his neck and hugged him, the way any little girl would hug her father at an emotional time like that.

Manny laughed. "So, there we were, apparently, you and I," he said. "Each of us secretly wanting the other, with neither of us having the nerve to say anything or do anything about it. Now, look at us."

Jan pulled back from him. Her face was a wreck, marred with tear streaks down her cheeks, her eyelashes matted to her lids. She sniffled and wiped her nose with the back of her hand. "Daddy," was all she could say.

He put a finger across her lips and said, "Shhh." And then he took her in his arms and hugged her the way a loving father comforts and supports a confused daughter.

"Hungry yet?" he asked her, whispering in her ear.

She laughed between sobs. "Yes," she said. Her belly growled in agreement.

"I'll call for that pizza," he said. "You still like mushrooms?"

She went back upstairs to wash her face. Manny shut down the movie and took the disc out, and put in another, not one of hers, a big-budget Hollywood extravaganza about outer space pirates. He got sodas and paper plates from the kitchen and had everything set up on the coffee table by the time she came back downstairs. The pizza arrived shortly thereafter and they sat down, ate, and watched the movie, huddled together on the couch against the winter cold and the additional chill created by shared memories and regrets.

By the time the movie was over Jan was asleep leaning against her father's chest. He kissed the top of her head and lowered the volume, and he watched the special features he had seen so often there was nothing special about them any longer and he let her sleep. An hour later he kissed her head again and eased her awake.

"Let's go to bed," he said.

He put the rest of the pizza in the refrigerator and listened to Jan trudge sleepily up the stairs. He shut down the lights, made sure the doors were locked, and went upstairs himself, did what he had to do in the bathroom, and walked into his bedroom to get ready.

Jan was in his bed, under the covers. Her clothes were in a pile beside the bed. He sat beside her and stroked her hair.

"This isn't what I meant," he said.

Jan pulled the covers down for him, and he could see her amazing body beneath, all warm and waiting for him. He'd seen her in the movies, more than he could see there, but still the sight of her aroused him instantly as if he was seeing her for the first time.

"Are you sure?" he asked her.

She merely smiled at him.

Manny got undressed, and instead of putting his flannel pajama bottoms on as was his custom, he slipped naked under the covers with her.

They held each other in silence. She felt his erection pushing against her thighs. He did his best to keep his hands from encountering anything essential and eventually his cock calmed down and behaved itself.. Jan fell back to sleep, and after a while Manny turned off the nightstand lamp and did the same.

Sometime during the night he awoke and felt her hands massaging him. She kneaded his belly and hips, and one hand explored his cock and balls while the other played with the sinewy muscles of his upper legs. While he lay still, staring up into the dark, she kissed his belly and her lips set fire to his skin wherever they touched. She moved down and when she kissed him again his cock fell across her face. She kissed it, and then his balls as he opened his legs for her.

He drew her up to him, and she lay atop her father, feeling his cock trying to enter her directly through her abdomen while she kissed his lips and face. His hands went to her back, traced the curve of her spine to her hips, and then he cupped the soft round globes of her ass. He made comparisons to the way her mother had felt, on those odd times when she let him touch her like that. There were none.

Jan moaned, and then sat up, the covers piling up in back of her. She moved slightly and put her pussy directly over his manhood, and waited while he eased himself inside her.

She took his hands away and lifted them over his head, and as she stretched out over him her nipples grazed his chin and then his lips, and he sucked on them and nipped at them, and then she sat up again, her hands braced against his belly.

She tilted her pelvis over him, back and forth, grinding her cunt against him, taking as much of his cock inside as there was to take. In the dark he could only see her outline against the backdrop of the curtained windows, and for a moment he could have mistaken her for her mother, years ago when they were young, but then Jan's mother never would have been in that position doing that to him, so he knew it wasn't her.

It was the last time he gave her mother another thought.

Jan began to ride him as if posting trot on a horse. Her pussy was surprisingly tight (after all those movies?) and he lay back and let her fuck him. Nicely balanced over him, she moved one of her hands up to her chest and played with her nipples. Daring gravity, she moved the other down to touch her clit. In no time she was breathing heavily, and so was he.

"Do it, Janice," he said softly into the dark, and she responded by moving even faster on him, so fast and hard that her ass slapped against his thighs each time she came back down, impaled on his cock. She moaned, just once, and that was all he needed. His hands suddenly gripped her hips and squeezed and he cried out her name as his cock erupted inside her.

Jan sunk her cunt as deeply over him as she could, and let her womb muscles do the moving from then on. To Manny it felt like she had a hand inside herself, holding him, tugging on him. She whimpered and tried to keep her orgasm back, but couldn't, and in a few seconds she was shivering with pleasure.

Afterwards, they lay in the dark in each other's arms, listening to each other breathe, neither one ready to surrender to sleep again quite yet.

"I love you," he said softly, catching her off guard.

"I love you, too," she said, and yet it sounded so fake, so hollow, like one of the lines in one of her movies. She feared he wouldn't believe her. "I really do," she added.

He bear-hugged her once, and kissed her shoulder, and she could feel him smile in the dark.

"Good night, Princess," he said, using a name for her he hadn't used since she was ten.

"Good night, Daddy."

And that was just the first day.

12