Homecoming

Story Info
He finally returns home.
1.2k words
4.18
13.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm finally home. That's what I what I thought to myself as my plane finally touched down at the Pittsburgh International Airport. Truth be told it wasn't even close to home. But after 8 months away from the woman I love; I was willing to call anywhere in America home. You see, when a soldier spends that much time away from the people he loves, anywhere they are is home.

As I de-boarded the plane to make my way to the terminal, my heart raced with the anticipation of seeing her again. To my deep satisfaction, I took no more than 20 or 30 steps off the plane before I saw her again. But she hadn't seen me yet. In fact she was at the wrong terminal. I made my way up behind her, gently dropped my bag, and kissed her as soon as she swung around. If it weren't for my arm being around her waist she would have toppled over. It was the sweetest kiss I'd ever had.


After giving her a moment to recover while I held her in my arms; she told me that she had a surprise waiting for me. Now normally I'm not one for surprises, but at that moment I didn't really care.

As we made our way through the crowd to baggage claim, I couldn't help but notice how hot she looked in that light blue summer dress. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra because it was a dress that showed off her "assets." It tied around her neck and was low cut in the front and the back. It was also tight fitting so I could see that she wasn't wearing any panties either. It was then that I really started to wonder what this surprise was.

Turns out I didn't have to wait long. After standing around for twenty minutes waiting for my bag; she took me by the hand and led me out of the airport. I took a short look around pickup area just to get reacquainted with American cars. After my cigarette my girl led me towards a line of limos, I was confused when we stopped next to one.

"Come on silly! This is the surprise."

With a smirk on my face I put my bags in the trunk of our limo and climbed in the back with my girl. She put in a CD; told the driver where to go; and rolled up the window. After we got moving, she crawled over to me and cooed, "Welcome Home Soldier."

I was about to reply when she firmly pressed her lips against mine and kissed me with everything she had. It was as if time had stopped in those moments that we kissed. I rolled her so that she was sitting down and I was kneeling on the floor. I then proceeded to kiss down her neck and began to slowly untie her dress and rolled it down over her sumptuous breasts. I leaned in and gently kiss at her erect nipples and over her heaving bosom.

I took my hands and rolled her dress down hers sides to her hips; following her dress with my lips slowly kissing every inch of her skin to her waist line. I ran my tongue along her waist line and then completely removed her dress. I then began to kiss the flesh over her already moist pussy. I ran my tongue teasingly over her clit; licking my way down her pussy lips and down between her moist slit. Being so close to the source of that beautiful smell without diving in was maddening. I wasn't sure how much more I could take. The very sight and smell of her creamy juices sent a raging lust through my very soul.

I took a few moments to regain control of my wits and then continued to lap at her throbbing hole. I slowly pushed two fingers deep into her aching cunt and simultaneously gathered up her pulsating clit in my mouth. She was already on edge from the teasing I had done only moments before. The combination of her clit in my mouth, and my thick fingers in her sopping pussy sent her over the edge. She bucked her hips, forcing her clit deeper into my mouth; and my fingers further into her warm pussy.

As my fingers buried to the hilt and touched the back of her pussy, she let out a timid moan that signaled the beginning of her first orgasm. The combination of her moaning and the feeling of her pussy walls around my fingers sent me over the edge. I could stand it no longer. I had to be inside of her. My cock was throbbing in my pants, begging to be set free; and that is exactly what I planned to do. I was ready to fuck her senseless.

I pulled my fingers out of her and licked her juices off my fingers. I removed my shirt and began to reach for my belt when she pushed me into the seat. 'It's your turn baby.' She purred as she slowly pulled out my rock hard cock. She grasped it gently with a wild look in her eyes. It was a mix of hunger and awe.

She teasingly licked the tip a few times, then, without warning she took the whole of my rock hard shaft into her mouth. At that moment I felt I was in heaven. A sense of euphoria shot through my entire being. It was by far the best blow job I had ever had. But I just couldn't take it any more; every part of me wanted to fuck her into submission right there in the back seat of that limo.

I gently lifted her head away from my cock and bent her over the seat. I slowly positioned myself behind her and started to tease her wet, velvety opening with the tip of my swollen cock; brushing it gently back and forth across the entrance to her ravenous pussy. When I felt it was time I thrust hard and deep into her, burying myself balls deep into her juice box. She let out a gasp as I stretched the walls of her pussy to the brink. I built up a steady pace that kept her moaning gently with pleasure. After a few minutes of steady rhythm; I began to fuck her with a pace that would frighten a rabbit.

I proceeded to pound her hungry pussy into submission until she came violently; her entire body shaking and her pussy clenching tightly at my hard cock as if it never wanted to let go. Her internal death grip was followed by a scream that was most pleasing to hear. Eager to hear that scream again, I resumed my high speed pounding as soon as her pussy relaxed enough for me to move around again. She immediately tightened as soon as I got a couple of more thrusts in. I continued to thrust through the ensuing onslaught of orgasms; causing her to scream twice more.

After 4 more orgasms and twenty minutes of hard pounding, I couldn't hold it back any longer. I exploded inside of her half way through her 5th orgasm. We finished together and collapsed side by side on the floor of the limo.

We cleaned up, got dressed and cuddled the rest of the way back to her house. Little did I know, but I was in for three more episodes like the one in the limo. I couldn't have asked for a better homecoming.