Homecoming

Story Info
A soldier comes home.
1.7k words
4.32
25.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She missed him so much it physically ached. She missed everything about him. His eyes, his smile, the way he made her feel. But more than that, she wanted him. There was no other way to say it. She wanted him more than she'd ever wanted a man in her life. Just the thought of him made her stomach flip and her insides quiver. And the more she thought about it, the shorter her breath became. Every fiber of her being longed to be near him, to feel him pull her into his arms the way only he could, making her feel safe, needed, and desired all at once. She needed to look into his clear blue eyes, feel his strong lips pressed against hers, feel them on her neck...his breath on her cheek and in her ear...there were the quivers again.

Lucky for her she'd be seeing him again soon...

She opened the door. Well, really she practically tore it off the hinges. He noticed. He'd been gone for months. It seemed like a lifetime. He began moving toward her, almost as if in a dream, knowing he was walking, but feeling like he was floating. Or maybe that was his heart at the sight of her. Before he made it more than a few steps, she was running into his arms. He knew then that she had missed him just as much. He could feel it in her embrace, so tight it seemed as if she was trying to pull him into her.

He hugged her back with as much ferocity. He buried his face in her neck and breathed in the scent of her, like some sort of flower he couldn't name. And he didn't care if he could place it. All that mattered was that she smelled like home. She began kissing his neck and cheek, sending shivers down his spine. He turned his head and captured her mouth with his own. They kissed passionately, devouring each other. Any breath that wasn't taken by the way they were holding on to the other was exchanged in soul consuming kisses. He realized that this was the first time he'd felt like himself, felt whole even, since he'd left.

The realization made him pause inside. He'd never felt that way about another woman. He'd never honestly felt like there was someone that was his "other half". God, he hated that phrase. He hated when other people would use it. It seemed so weak, so unmanly, to think that you couldn't sustain yourself. But he couldn't. Not without her. He'd learned that while he was gone. He'd been a shell of a man and hadn't even realized it. Until now. Having her back in his arms was like completing a puzzle within himself. She was the missing piece. She completed the picture. He thought to himself that he'd be damned if he ever left her again, at the same time, knowing he'd have to. It was his job, for now.

Feeling his strong arms wrap around her as she clung to him was invigorating. The way their bodies fit into that embrace was, in a word, perfection. She knew she'd missed him. She'd been restless without him near. But it wasn't until she saw him standing in front of her, saw the look in his eyes, the way he stood silhouetted in the setting sun, his uniform making him look more handsome than she remembered, that she realized just how alone she had felt when he was away.

She smiled. Her first thought was that he was her own Adonis, but it was more than that. He was Ares. He was her soldier, her warrior. And even more than his sensuality, she saw him. Standing in front of her, she saw his walls crumble. And in that moment she knew they'd been apart too long. And now, having him in her arms, and feeling him holding her so tightly, she knew she was truly home. She was where she was meant to be. She couldn't think about how little time they had together.

She began kissing any part of him she could get to. Kissing through his shirt to his shoulders, up his neck to his cheek, and finally his lips. She couldn't get enough. If she'd been an addict, he would have been her substance. She couldn't stop. Each kiss sent jolts of electricity down her spine to her toes. It was exhilarating. She thought she loved him when he left, knew she did, but it wasn't until that moment that she knew that it was more than love. It was a need. A requirement. She needed him like she needed air. She knew at that moment that she needed him to survive.

She knew she seemed too eager, wanton even. She didn't care. She knew he didn't care either. She knew it was one of the things about their love-making that was perfect for both of them, they were always eager for each other. She looked up into his eyes and grinned. He smiled back as he lowered his mouth to hers.

He started out gently, but after her encouragement their kisses turned carnal. Their tongues dueled, exploring the other's mouth. Her arms were around his neck, pulling him closer still. He growled deep in his throat and held her more tightly. Their bodies were pressed so hard against each other it seemed as if they'd melt together.

They walked together down the hall to the bedroom never fully parting. As they walked they undressed each other. He pulled her shirt over her head as she unbuttoned his coat and untucked his shirt. She began working on his pants while his hands slid down her sides. She tingled at his touch. His hands slipped into the waistband of her jeans. Both pairs of pants dropped at the doorway. The couple stepped out of them and into the room. At the side of the bed they removed their last garments. For a brief moment he just stood and took in the sight of her: porcelain white skin, a woman's curves, lips that always seem turned up at the corners, as if she were on the verge of laughing; to him she was beyond perfect. She spent that moment relishing the sight of him: well-honed muscles, strong, soft arms, blue eyes that always smile, especially in the heat of passion; he was gorgeous.

He cupped one breast in his hand and lowered his mouth to the other. Taking the tip in his mouth he began to suck. His tongue flicked across the top. The other hand began massaging. She moaned a little and arched toward him. As he switched from one breast to the other his free hand crept down her stomach. As soon as his fingers entered her, her knees almost gave way. He caught her and lowered her to the bed.

He continued his exploration with his hands and tongue. He then began leaving a trail of kisses down her stomach, on both hips, moving steadily toward his goal. His tongue flickered over her heat. She gasped slightly. He went deeper, tasting her throughout. The more his mouth worked within her the more control she lost. She began bucking up to him, groaning his name. Her hands were on his shoulders digging in, scratching, and pulling. She could barely contain herself. She begged him to stop, hoping he wouldn't. He didn't. Her begging only encouraged him. He became more demanding. Soon she was screaming his name, telling him how good it felt. He had to hold her hips still to keep her from bucking too hard. She orgasmed once...then again...and again. They lost count as each wave of pleasure washed over her. After nearly exhausting her in that way he stopped so that she could gather her senses. But only briefly...

As she lay there, still feeling as if she was floating somewhere above, he slowly began kissing a path up her stomach to her chest then to her neck, trailing his tongue over her skin. When he reached her cheek she turned her head toward him. He smiled down at her, she dreamily returned the same. As he softly brushed his hand down the side of her face, feeling so at peace, she leaned toward him and began kissing the spot she knew would drive him crazy: on his neck, just below his ear. He let out a small groan of pleasure. She moved up and took the lobe of his ear into her mouth, flicking her tongue across the bottom. He growled and groaned in delight. She continued her small torment of him and, while doing so, moved her hand downward.

He wasn't fully erect, but he was close. She knew it wouldn't take much. While his mouth moved to her neck, she took him in her hand and began stroking. Using just the right amount of pressure and speed she soon had him thrusting toward her. Still feeling bold she guided him onto his back. She continued stroking him, watching his eyes roll back into his head. She lowered her head and took him into her mouth. He nearly came off the bed. Using her lips and tongue she drove him from himself for a short time. Then, when she felt he was ready, she pulled back.

His size amazed her every time. His throbbing manhood stood fully erect, waiting. She straddled him and lowered herself down. They groaned together in sheer amazement at how incredible it felt. She rose to the end then slowly slid down again. They shuddered in ecstasy. She began moving by instinct alone. Up and down, back and forth, squeezing inside every so often to elicit the moan of overwhelming pleasure that encouraged her. As she continued moving she felt her own breath getting shorter from enjoyment. She began moving a little more quickly, arching her back. His hands were everywhere on her, stroking up her smooth sides to her neck. He pulled her down and kissed her roughly, hot and demanding. He held her there as he continued thrusting. She could feel herself getting close to orgasm. He was as well. She rose back up and together they thrust and moved, urging each other to complete fulfillment. They found it together, calling out to the other. She collapsed onto his chest, exhausted. After a moment she rolled off to the side. They held each other, basking in the glow of their love-making. As she drifted to sleep he kissed her gently, saying he loved her. She repeated the same. They slept wrapped in bed sheets, blankets and contented adoration.