Homecoming

Story Info
Wife is eager to please hubby after a long business trip.
1.2k words
3.78
58k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission, so any feedback would be appreciated. I hope you enjoy.

*************** ********************** ***************** *************

"Honey, I'm home."

I had just got back from work and was hoping Elaine was horny, because I sure was. It was Fathers day weekend and I was hoping for something special. Elaine came down the hall in her bathrobe, and gave me a peck on the cheek, saying to get a drink and make myself comfortable.

"Where is the baby at?"

"She is staying at your parents for the weekend."

"Why don't you make yourself a drink and take a seat, while finished getting dressed."

I poured grape vodka and took a seat in my comfy chair. As soon as I had settled in I heard a familiar "clack", "clack", "clack" coming down the hall. I get hard whenever I hear that sound. That sound means Elaine has her stilettos on, and dam she looks sexy in stilettos. Let me tell you about my wife. She is 5'8" and has legs that go straight to heaven. Her B-cup beasts have dark nipples that always seem to stick out, begging to be sucked. Her stomach is nice and taught, just right for licking.

Anyway

There she was stalking down the hallway towards me in my favorite outfit. She had on a black bra that pushed her small breasts up and together, giving her some amazing cleavage, with a matching garter belt and a black see through thong, thigh high stockings, with a matching set of black stilettos to match. The final touch was that she had curled her just the way I liked it. Just the sight of her made me fully erect. I finished the rest of my drink in one gulp and set the glass aside.

"Did you miss me honey."

"Hell yes."

"Well I missed you too and we are going to have some fun tonight to make up for the last couple of weeks."

"Right now I'd do anything you'd tell me to."

"I was hoping you'd say that, because I haven't taken care of myself, and I'm sure you have. So tonight you do what I say and you will finish when and where I say you can. OK"

"Anything to get into your pants honey."

"You must be hungry after your trip, why don't you eat some of this."

And with that her thong was on the ground revealing a waxed pussy, with only a landing strip left. I had hoped she would try this in lieu of shaving. It was supposed to be so much smoother.

She crawled up into the chair, pushed my head back and stuck her beautiful pussy right in my face. I couldn't help myself. I slowly licked the inside of her right leg, down to her lips then switched to her left leg, then back to the right. Each time I switched legs I lightly blew on her clit. I guess she had enough teasing cause she grabbed the back of my head saying "suck my clit, make me cum with your tongue." As I assaulted her clit she got so wet I could feel her juices running down my chin. I slowly began flicking her clit with powerful strokes of my tongue. Each flick caused a jump in her body. She leaned back on the arms of the chair and began tweaking her nipples. She began grinding into my mouth harder with each flick, and then grabbed the back of my head, jamming me into her juicy cunt. Screaming, "don't stop, don't fucking stop."Her legs clamped the sides of my head and her whole body began to shake. "Fuuucccckkk I.m cuuummmiiiinnng." Then she thrashed around for a bit and pushed off me.

"Damn I needed that, now for your turn."

She spun around, now facing my cock, with her beautiful pussy still only inches away from my face. She looked back at me and said "take it easy I may bite". Then she turned back to my cock and engulfed it with one smooth motion. She began bobbing her head up and down, like she was trying to make me cum as soon as possible. I just looked at her pussy for a few moments watching the way it moved with her body, glistening in the candlelight, then I reached out with my tongue and licked some of her juice off her lip, As soon as I touched her she began squirming and went into over drive on my throbbing member. As soon as she would slow down, I would flick her with my tongue, sending her into a frenzy again. I was ready to blow pretty quickly with the tongue lashing I was receiving. I felt the cum begin to boil in my balls, and I guess she felt it to, because just when I couldn't take any more she scraped her teeth along my entire shaft, causing enough pain to delay the orgasm.

"I didn't say you could cum yet, are you so eager to have the night end?" Then she pulled some handcuffs out from behind the chair, and cuffed my hands behind my back. "There now you can't touch me for the next bit. As she said that she mounted me again and direct my cock into her wet slit, and sank down, engulfing it to the hilt. She began to slowly rock back and forth, leaning back on one hand, and playing with her nipples and clit with the other. Alternating between long and short strokes she quickly was approaching orgasm again. She increased her pace, and then leaned forward grabbing my back. She began furiously fucking herself with my cock, and then all of a sudden the orgasm exploded through her, causing her to rake her nails down my back. I was just about to explode inside her, when she jumped off me.

"Now, now we aren't done yet." And with that she reached behind me and undid my cuffs. Then she turned around and got down on all fours, with her back arched and began wiggling her ass at me. "Now get down here and fuck the shit out of me. I want to feel your balls slapping my clit." I needed no further urging, positioned myself behind her and began banging away. I with each stroke I could feel her walls squeezing my shaft, I was in heaven. I increased my pace and began breathing heavy; suddenly she spun around, causing me to slip out. I was crestfallen. I needed to come so bad, I was willing to do anything if she would just let me cum. She remained on all fours, looking up at my wet cock, glistening with her love juices. Then she said the sexiest thing ever." Cum for me baby I want to feel your cum all over my face and tits." Then she grabbed my cock and started stroking it, spitting on it to keep it wet. It didn't take long before I was ready to blow, then I grabbed it myself and aimed for her face. The first blast caught her right between the eyes, then her lips were covered, I aimed the rest at her chest, managing to get both nipples as well. When I was finished she took my rapidly softening cock and sucked it clean and let it go with a pop. Looking at her cum was running down her face and dripping into her cleavage, where she began rubbing it into her tits. God she looked like a sexy ass slut.

"Welcome home honey. We better get some sleep; you have a big day tomorrow."