Homecoming

Story Info
Coming Home to Pain and Joy.
4.4k words
3.88
54.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note 1: This is a work of fiction, any similarities to real people is coincidental and not intended by the author.

Note 2: After seeing the commits in one my other postings I decided to set the record straight. I'm a native English speaker, but suffer from Dyslexic Dysgraphia.I have yet to find an editor, so if you know one, feel free to drop a line and let me know.

<*>

As the plane landed at my hometown airport I notice the crowds waiting. As I sat waiting for the plane to come to a stop I was thinking, 'Why couldn't I been from some big city? Yeah, I would have been in the papers, but here in the middle of nowhere USA?' According to the local newspaper, I was a hero. But I didn't feel that way. I did what I had to do to save my platoon back in that god for shaken shit hole in Iraq. For my actions on that day, I was awarded one of the highest honors in the military Distinguished Service Cross.

That was four years ago, and I haven't been home in 13 years. But a lot had changed in the past four years. I was now Sergeant First Class John Allen RA Retired. Well retired isn't the right word to use. I was medically discharged after an IED took off my right leg just above where my knee used to be. Then my parents and only sister were killed when they were driving out to see me at Walter Reed. I was thinking sometimes fate could be cruel mistress.

Once the plane came to a stop the dozen or so passengers got up and started to get off the short haul passenger aircraft used by Delta for these kinds of flights. I waited for a second. There were a lot of reasons I haven't been back here in 13 years. Ok, that wasn't totally true either.

Her name was Rebecca and she had been my high school sweetheart. Back in high school everyone said we were the perfect couple and they said they saw us at the wedding chapel soon after we finished college. But there was one detail everyone over looked. Her father was the one of the richest men in the state, and with money came power.

Then there was my family, we were dirt road poor. We never wanted for anything, but then again we never had anything new either. I think during high school her father put up with the fact me and Rebecca were dating and honestly believed it would never go anywhere. That all changed after we graduated high school, and I asked for her hand in marriage.

As I was thinking about the reason I had never been back home, the pilot came up to me, "Sergeant you're home."

I looked around and saw we were the only two people still on the plane. I looked up the pilot, "Oh sorry sir. It's just been a long time since I been home."

The pilot looked at me and then my fruit salad. I could tell by the look he made he knew what a few of those awards meant. As I was getting up the pilot spoke again, "Sergeant you did your country proud. Now enjoy your retirement."

I started down the ramp and saw the crowd of people. It looked like the whole town was here to see me come home. They even had the JROTC color guard unit from the high school out. All I was thinking was I wasn't a hero; the heroes were the ones who never made it back home. I did what I had to do to keep more soldiers from ending up toe up like the true heroes.

Walking down the stairway I saw the people clapping and cheering, and I wonder if I had returned as just another sergeant would I get this kind of fan fair? But as I scanned the crowd I notice Rebecca wasn't there. I was glad of that, because that was one scar I knew that would never heal and I don't think I could have handed her today.

After saying a few words to the writer of the local newspaper man, I was given the key to the city by the mayor. Then a few photo shoots later, I started back to my childhood home. It was a long drive and allowed me time to think. But my thoughts kept coming back to Rebecca and why I left this town in the first place.

Right after high school I asked Rebecca to be my wife. She said yes. Then I when to her father to get his blessing. To say he blew a fuse was an understatement of the first order. He called me every name you could call a poor person. He told I wasn't fit to marry his daughter and only allowed it to go on because he just figured that it was a phase Rebecca was going through.

I told him that it was no phase, and I wanted Rebecca to be my wife. At the time Rebecca and I were planning on going to the same college. Her father was paying her tuition; I was going on an ROTC scholarship. But the day after I spoke to Rebecca's father everything started to change, and for the worse.

Somehow he got my ROTC scholarship yanked. I still don't know how he pulled that one off. Then when he found out I was still trying to marry Rebecca and was working on getting student loans to pay my tuition, that was when he when off the deep end. He told Rebecca that if she when ahead and married me, he would disown her. She would be cut off from her family and never be allowed to return home.

That was the stake that finally drove us apart. She was crying when she gave me my high school ring back. Always wanting out of this town, I set fuck it. I enlisted in the Army as an Infantryman three days later. I hoped to get into the Green to Gold program so I could become an officer like I always dreamed of, but then 9/11 changed everything. Six combat tours and three Purple Hearts later I was back in my home town.

As I was turning down the dirt road back to my childhood home I thoughts kept coming back to something my mother told be a right after that god damn shit hole of a down in Iraq. Rebecca's father had died of a massive stroke, and I should call Becky up. I had always single my whole time in the army. I never even had a steady girlfriend. Yes I had more than my fair share of lovers during my 13 year hitch in the army, but nothing ever close to what one would call a steady girlfriend. My platoon mates had always called me a player, but the truth was different.

I just wanted to find someone who could replace the hole Rebecca ripped out of me, but I never found a woman up to the task. Honestly at this point I didn't think I ever would, but I had come to understand that and got use to the idea. I was going to die alone. Saying that didn't hurt as bad as it used to, but there was still pain in saying that. Because who wants to die alone?

Once I was close enough to see my house, I noticed there was a car in front of it. I was wondering who would be here? I knew there were no outstanding loans on the house, so it couldn't be the bank. I have lost touch with all my high school friends, so who was this and what they want?

As I pulled up in front of my house, my heart skipped a beat. I was thinking she had a lot of nerve coming here.

I noticed though she had let her hair go out since the last time I seen her. Even though she was in her early 30s, just like I was, she was still looking just as good as that day I last saw her 13 years ago. Her body was just as curvy as I remember it. Then I noticed her face, it still looked like it could belong to a model like it always had.

It took me the better part of a minute to get my thoughts together so I could speak to Rebecca. Rebecca could see the confusion in my face and understood I needed time. Finally, I spoke, or tried to, "Becky..." I couldn't get any more out before I fell to my knee and started to cry. All the pain came back to the surface. The pain from the IED blast in Afghanistan, to the loss of my family, than seeing the only woman I have ever loved and who broke my heart stand in front of me was just too much to bear.

Becky came down the steps with lighting speed when she saw me go to my knee. Within seconds she was also on the ground beside me. She was hugging me and was giving me her shoulder to cry on. Everyone has a breaking point and I had just reached mine.

A few minutes later, Becky helped me back to my feet. The tears were still flowing as she helped me up the stairs and into my house. It took a moment for me to find the right key since it had been so long since I have been standing here. But once back into my childhood home, I made a beeline to the place my father kept his bottle of whiskey hid. My mom never liked the booze, and didn't want in the house, but that didn't keep pops from keeping a bottle hid. I found it and saw it was about half full through the tears that were pouring out of my eyes. I opened the cap and took a long pull.

<*>

I woke up the next morning in bed. The first thing I notice I had a hangover bigger than Texas. Then I noticed I wasn't in my dress blues anymore. How did I get into my PT gear I wonder? The next thing I notice there were two aspirins and a bottle of water on the night stand next to my bed. Not looking a good house in the mouth, I grab both aspirins and the water. Within second the aspirins were on their way to my stomach. I wonder how much longer before they started to kick this hangover to the curb.

As I started to wonder to the kitchen, I was still trying to figure out how I got out of my dress blues and into my PT gear. I was thinking about the last thing I remember from the day before. I froze in my tracks, she wouldn't? Would she? I skipped the kitchen and headed to the living room, where sure enough Becky was sleeping on the couch. I sat down in one of the chairs in the living room, and said out loud, "Oh lord I need another drink."

Well Becky wasn't sleep, but wasn't totally awake either. She rolled over to her side, "No you don't John."

I sat there in stun silence as I looked at the most beautiful women I have ever seen. How could one woman cause me so much pain and joy all in the same breath?

After a few minutes I when back into the kitchen and put the coffee pot on. I made the coffee stronger than normal. As I was pouring the first cup, Becky came into the kitchen. Her dress was all winked up from sleeping in it. I notice she was barefoot as she came in. She spoke, "So what does a lady have to do to get a cup of coffee?"

If I wasn't so hung-over, I might have noticed the look in her eye. But instead I said, "God I could really use another drink."

Becky looked me square in the eye, "Oh, no you mister. My future husband will not be a drunk. I already been there once, and will not go back again. So I will ask again, what does a lady have to do get a cup of coffee around here?"

I was just dumb founded. Did she just say what I thought she said? No I must have been dreaming. Still stun, I when over to the cabinet were the cups, a grab one and handed it to her. She looked a bit disappointed that I didn't pour her cup for her, but I needed time to think. She took a sip, and almost choked, "Damn John. That's strong. Do you always drinking that strong?"

Even though I was still working on getting rid of the hangover, "Becky I need something to get going this morning."

She left it alone at that. She finished her cup, as I downed three more in the same time. After going to the bathroom, I re-entered the kitchen and started another pot of coffee. Then I looked over to Becky, "Becky, will you give me a minute and I will met you outside on the patio."

I think she understood that I needed time. I was still thinking did she really say that? Future husband? Now? Why now? Or was I just hearing things?

Once the coffee was ready, I poured myself another large cup and headed out to the patio in the front of the house. I took a seat and watched the sunrise over the Big Sky Country. I had forgotten how beautiful it could be.

Finally Becky spoke, "John why are you being so quiet?" Her words had real feeling behind them. As if she was truly worried about me. But I knew she couldn't be, because if she would care about me, we would have gotten married 13 years ago, damn her father's wishes to hell.

I took a deep breath, "Becky, why are you here?" I asked in almost cold tone.

Becky looked at me as if I just slapped her with a two by four. She was pissed, that much was clear. "Damn, John I thought that would be clear enough."

"Bullshit. I need another drink." Why was she here? I couldn't understand why she had been waiting for me. What the hell could she want?

"Oh, hell no. My next husband will not be a god damn drunk mister. You got a pass last night because I know you had been through hell, but I want you as fucking sober as priest on Sunday morning from now on. You understand me mister?"

She just said again. Future Husband, Me? All the emotions I have came to the surface. I knew I still loved her, but I also hated her for leaving me all those years ago. Also there was no way she could be for real about us getting married. I looked over to Rebecca, "So where is he Becky? Because, the only other person here besides me is you. Or that's all I see, so where the fuck is your next husband Becky?"

Becky stood up and started walking to where I was setting. "Damn it John don't be so fucking dense. You are going to be my next and final husband."

Right before I spoke, Becky placed a finger on my lips. "John I love you, and always have, now just shut up and something I have wanted to do for years."

She got on her knees and motioned me to raise my hips, which I did. She then pulled down my PT shorts, and took my flaccid dick in her hand, and slowly brought it to life. Once it was to its full seven inches, she took it in her mouth and started to give me my first blow job in months.

Her tongue as I remember was always talented, but god it was better than I remembered. Whatever Becky was doing in that golden mouth of hers, she was giving me the best blow job I ever had. And that was saying something, even with all the women who had been in the same place Becky was now. But damn was it good. Shit it was better than good, I was in fucking heaven. Her eyes were looking up at me, and they were saying one simple thing, I love you.

But I wouldn't last all that long. It's been over a year since, since I had the time for a woman. I could fill my orgasm near, and I knew I wouldn't last long. Then I felt it at my base shoot up through me. I screamed out at the top of my lungs, "HOLY SHIT!"

Becky somehow managed to take my whole load of spunk and swallowed it all. But one thing I did notice the whole time her eyes never left mine. They were still saying the same thing, I love you. My head was spinning as I was coming to terms with what was happening. God how I have wanted this moment for years, now that it was here I wasn't going to let it go.

I could see Becky wasn't happy when I pull my shorts back over my semi hard dick. I pulled her up and leaned in and kissed her. I wasn't waiting for her and pushed my tongue into her mouth and let are tongues dance for a good minute. I could still taste some of my man goo in her mouth, but I didn't care, this was the women I loved and wanted to show it.

Then I broke off the kiss. I looked into her eyes, "Becky I still love you, and if you want to get marry I don't want to wait. Let's go down to the courthouse now and do it."

At hearing that, her grin which could melt any heart came started to show. "That sounds good, but I have a better idea." She lean back in and kissed me. This time Becky took the lead and pushed her tongue into my mouth. She also moved her hands to the waistband of my shorts in an effort to take them off.

I stopped her and took her hands into mine, and broke off the kiss. "I know what you want, and by god I want it to. But first you will be Mrs. Allen first before you get that." Saying that took all my strength, because I would have loved nothing more than to strip and have the hottest and dirtiest sex in all of my life with her right there.

There was love in my eyes, but there was also something else. The look was saying I wasn't joking. Becky started laughing, "Ok John. But when we get back here, you have to promise to fuck the shit out of me, deal?"

"Done. Now let's go get ready for the wedding."

We when back inside the house and I got into a nice pair of pants and a collar shirt. Since Becky didn't live here she couldn't change into better clothes. But I told her we would go by her place to allow to get into a better dress for our wedding. Once I was dress we headed out to her car and start the drive back to her house.

It was a long drive, and we caught up over what had happen over the past 13 years since we had last seen each other. I went first and told her, my story. She was somewhat shocked by some of the events, but the one that shocked her, the most was how many women had been in my life since her. We were each other's first, but since Becky, I had lost count of how many women I been with. But if I had to guess I would say it was well over 100 by this point. They all had the same problem, they weren't Becky.

Becky story was different than mine, well kind of. She could count how many guys she had been with since me, but of the four other guys she had been with, she had married two of them. Her first husband turned out to be a drunk. Now I understood why she told me I wound never drink again. Her second was a dirt bag and cheat on her. She had left him over four years ago, just after her father died. She had been hoping that I would come back for her. She had even talked to my folks to see if they could get me back here.

Come to think of it, my folks were always dropping hints over the past four years that I should come back home and see if that flame was still there between me and Becky. I just I was just to fucking hard headed to take the fucking hint. But we had one thing income in both stories, we had each tried to find someone to fill the void left because we didn't have each other, and we had both failed at it horribly. That was going to change today, because I would never let Becky out of my life again after today.

The wedding was a very simple affair. Becky was in a simple dress that showed off her body. For the wedding itself, it was just the judge, myself and Becky and the deputy for a witness. Shit the paperwork took longer to do than the wedding itself. But by noon on this day we were Mr. and Mrs. John Allen. God how I loved the sound of that, and still do.

Once we had are wedding license in hand, we made a bee line to her place. We still haven't worked out at the details, but all we knew was we were still madly in love with each other and there wasn't going to be anything that would keep as apart this time. I knew I would move heaven and Earth for her, and the look in her eyes told me Becky would do the same.

By the time we had it back to her house, we were both like a damn that was about to bust. Once the engine had stopped we both reached over and starting necking like a pair of high school students who had just learned about the joys of kissing. Our hands were moving up and down each other feeling each other up.

The most painful thing I did that day was break that kiss. I don't know how long we had been kissing, but when I broke the kiss the windows in her car were fogged up. Once I had my breath, I quickly got out of the car and made my way to her door. Once there I open the door sweeping Becky off her feet. Even with me only having one real leg, I was going to be damned if I didn't do this right.

Once we were in her house, the clothes just started coming off as quickly as we could pull them off. Once are clothes were off we just stared at each other for a second. I was looking at her perfect body, it was just as I remembered. My body through was very different with all the scars from Iraq and Afghanistan. The most noticeable different was my leg through. Where once was flesh and bone was now metal and plastic.

I don't know who made the first move, but are tongues were dancing yet again. Are hands were moving up and down; feeling every piece of skin there was. Finally wanting to return my cock to its home, I laid Becky down on the hardwood floor. As I looked at her sex it was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. It was beyond wet and it was calling me. I leaned forward putting my cockhead at the tip at the entrance to my wife's pussy.

12