Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a thrill to watch his face while she told him.

"I think I'd like to dress up for you, darling boy. Before we fuck, I think I'll dress up for you. Would you like that, Tom? Shall I make this a very special night for you? Make it a real night to remember?"

Tom didn't give a rat's arse at that point. His mind was filled with Rita's body moulded to his. He could feel her hand -- a woman's hand, not his own for once -- working up and down his length. He could smell her, hear her, feel the heat coming off her, and all he wanted to do was to roll her onto her back, spread her legs and plunge balls deep.

Working on instinct Tom growled and heaved onto his side. He then hauled himself upright and, at the same time, rolling Rita onto her back, moved over her to hold his torso over hers, his arms straight with his hips between her thighs.

"I just want to do it, Rita. I want to fuck. Please, let's just do it. Now, let's do it now!"

Rita looked up at him, into the expectant face. She saw the urgency there, witnessed the feral longing in his expression.

Covering her opening with a hand, blocking him from simply lunging, Rita murmured, "It'll be ruined if you did that, darling. You'd come without really experiencing the intimacy. I wanted to make it special for you."

With Tom distracted, in a deft movement that caught him unawares, Rita somehow contrived to wriggle from beneath him.

The next thing Tom knew Rita was standing beside the bed, hands on her hips.

"I thought we could enjoy the beauty of your first time together, Tom, with both of us taking the time to really love each other. It would be wonderful to watch your face when you slide into me. I'd love to see your expression when you feel me close around you. We could kiss and talk and all the time you'd be inside me.

"And when you come, Tom ... Oh, when you come...

"Just think about it, my lovely man, just think about the two of us doing it for as long as you could hold back. You could move to the precipice and then settle again. If you could hold yourself in check you could prolong that exquisite agony.

"Oh, and it is such an exquisite sensation, sweetheart. I promise you."

Her words lulled him, the narcotic murmuring triggering images of soft intimacies in his mind.

"We can do it, Tom. We can make love for ages. And when you come you can just let it go. Flood me with your seed."

Goosebumps rose at the thought of Rita brimming with his semen. "B-but ... But what about you getting pregnant?"

Rita's eyes rolled. "You don't have to worry about that. Forget it. Just think about what I said." She shrugged and, suddenly curt, added, "We can do it your way, if you prefer." Rita pointed to the bed. "I can get back on there and open my legs. You could climb aboard and just stick it in. Two pumps and a squirt and it'd be over. But it's up to you."

She did think he was going to give in to base desires when he sighed, rolled onto his back and said, "I want to do it now, Rita. I'm so fucking horny for you." But then, while he blinked at the ceiling, Tom added, "But ... What you said ... What you said about making love and taking our time and how good it would be." The bed bounced when Tom moved again, this time onto his, head resting on one fist, elbow jammed against the bed he gazed at her. "It sounds so good that way, like it really would be worth waiting."

Rita glanced at the face of her watch, eager to begin. "It's just gone ten, Tom." She locked eyes with him, no longer the boy she'd known, he was now the man who would become her lover. "By midnight, darling, you'll no longer be a virgin. By then you'll know what it is to love a woman. And I mean love her properly, Tom."

With growing excitement, she continued: "I'll dress up for you -- and I'd enjoy doing it. Doing that makes me feel girly and sexy at the same time." She paused for a beat or two. "And I feel more confident in a nice corset."

Rita rolled her eyes and hurried on, cutting off any retort. "I know you keep telling me I'm lovely, but a girl gets to an age and she's just so self-conscious ... Anyway, I'm sure you won't complain, Tom. We can kiss and I'll suck you. You can lick me ... down there," she pointed, "and I'll show you how I like to be licked and how you can use your fingers. Let's see if you can give me a fabulous orgasm before we actually do it.

"And when you can't keep your hands off me any longer, darling ... When you feel like you'll explode if you don't have me, then we can fuck."

She clambered back onto the bed and shoved a hand beneath a pillow. "You just sit there and watch. Don't you dare touch your penis until I say you can."

Rita was on fire between her legs at the thought of what she was about to do. She couldn't dwell on it though, couldn't allow herself to think about it or she would be sure to balk. Her hand slid under her pillow, fingers finding it.

She paused.

Swallowing heavily Rita glanced at him lying there, so innocent despite his recent experiences. She felt her heart beating solidly while she steeled her resolve. It would be a first for her, this exhibitionism, this flaunting she was about to undertake. The corsets and stockings were nothing unusual, not to her, Rita regarded the lingerie as part of being feminine, dressing up for them turned men into beasts, slavering and ravenous for her.

And she liked that, enjoyed it immensely.

But she'd never used a dildo on herself while a man watched before.

**

So there had been something after all. Rita did have a dirty little secret tucked away. Not hidden in the wardrobe, not snuggled inside the nest of drawers next to the bed, but there, right under her pillow.

He gaped at it in her fist, continued to stare, to boggle, eyes wide and his jaw slack as Rita settled down with her feet towards the headboard, her weight propped on one side, resting on her elbow, thighs parting.

The dildo slid through her sex, splitting the tacky labia and making Rita gasp. She grunted and winced, the fingers of her free hand clawing at one breast while she fixed him with such an intense and heavy-lidded look of unadulterated lust a moan burst out of Tom's chest.

His hand went to his cock. "Fuck ... Oh fuck, Rita."

The movement brought forth a snarl from Rita. "Don't you dare touch your cock, Tom!" The length of rubbed waved in her hand as she threatened him with it. "Be patient. Watch me do this. I've never done it in front of a man before."

Her language matched her mood when, overwhelmed with lust and a newly-discovered desire to shock, Rita tapped into a deep well of profanity.

"Watch me fuck myself with this. You stay there and keep your hands off your dick while I fuck my cunt with this thing. When I tell you to -- when I'm close to coming -- I want you to wank as well. I want you to watch me and then pull your cock, Tom. You can come all over me, if you want, I don't fucking care. Just watch me with this and then, when I say, you tug and tug and come for me."

Tom sat there, his back propped against a pillow which was wedged tight against the headboard while Rita spread her legs even wider. And then, in front of him, she did exactly as she said she would.

Wearing a garter belt, stockings, and even her shoes, Rita splayed the lips of her sex with her fingertips and rubbed the rubber cock around her squelching opening.

**

She tormented Tom for a full fifteen minutes.

And didn't she just love every wicked second of it?

At first there came the moaning and gasping and the rolling her eyes while she slid the length of the dildo between the folds of her labia.

"Oh yes," she mumbled, wincing at the sheer pleasure of her self-indulgence. "Yes, that's so good."

And it was good, so fucking gorgeous. What a thrill to expose her core to Tom's stare, to watch his face while she masturbated. It was something Rita did often, used the malleable latex in lieu of the real thing. The dildo offered a release of sorts, allowing her to indulge in whatever fantasy came to mind without the complication of a man being involved. Rita's indulgence meant she could picture romance if she pleased. She could take herself through a journey of soft seduction, lingering kisses and meaningful looks while masturbating gently, her head filled with a handsome lover, a kind man attentive to her needs. As an alternative however -- if the mood struck -- she could just as easily imagine sordid scenes of unbridled fucking, letting her mind go, freeing her imagination to run unfettered through the darker side of her sexual proclivities.

Romance, she decided, could wait. There would be time for that later, plenty of time, at that moment she was just in the mood to make it dirty.

Tom would love it. She'd make his eyes pop out of his head.

Didn't that feel good bumping over her clit?

"Watch me do it, you dirty boy."

Would he hold out and manage to keep his hands off his cock?

She goaded him. "Oh fuck. This is what I love doing, Tom. I love to fuck myself like this. I've done this and thought of you. And now, here you are, and I'm so fucking wet to see you watching me do this."

In truth she'd been wet since their first kiss; her insides had melted with anticipation long ago. By the time she let her legs fall open and paused with the blunt knob-end at her opening, savouring the look on Tom's face, in the second before the dildo slid into her body, Rita's body sluiced even more with her desire.

"Yes. Oh yes ... So good..."

She felt the bed heave and saw Tom rolling away, him rising to stand alongside the bed to where he stared down at her. Let him watch, she thought, her eyes closing as she used the full length of that thing, plunging it deep and stirring it around, her fist tight around its girth. Rita could hear her own gasps and grunts, primal utterances that only aggravated her yearning for her climax.

And then she paused, opening her eyes again while breath rasped in her throat, half the length of the dildo absorbed by her body while she confronted Tom's gaze.

Oh God, the heat of the boy's stare...

He held her eyes for a few seconds, or he held them for an eternity, later on Rita wouldn't be able to decide which. All she could manage then was a moan, her jaw hanging slack before she plunged the dildo deep and uttered a long, low, curdling groan, her eyes closing, teeth bared in agony at such pleasure.

"Fucking hell," she heard him mumble. "Fucking, fucking hell..."

For several savage strokes she used the dildo on her body. In and out it went, stretching her and filling her while Rita abandoned all her previous self-consciousness and let herself be caught up in the bliss of her exhibitionism. What a joy it was, flaunting herself, showing Tom everything and watching his reaction.

She was getting close, moving rapidly towards a juddering, teeth-clenching climax.

God, she wanted to get there.

But not yet, not just yet.

Rita eased the dildo from her body and, gasping for effect just to see Tom's reaction, she slid the shaft of that thing between her labia several times, uttering a dark chuckle at the slippery noise the movement elicited between rubber and flesh. She forced her thighs wide, thrilled by Tom's groan, the desperate sound giving her a quick pang of guilt at her cruelty towards him.

"Have I shocked you, Tom? I bet you never imagined anything like this."

His head shook side-to-side, his mouth open. "Uh ... No. I've thought about you, but not like this." He lifted a hand and waved vaguely before it flopped back to the bed. "This is better than anything I could've dreamed up, Rita."

"We can do this together, Tom. Now we've decided to let ourselves go, we can be close like this for as long as you're here."

A low and dangerous growl rumbled out of Tom and he lowered his knees onto the bed. "I can't hold on any more, Rita."

The heat of Tom's stare, the words coming out of him in a breathy rush of urgency and the sight of his thick cock in his fist brought forth a groan from Rita.

"Do it if you need to, darling. Let's wank together. Let's get there and then I'll dress for you. That's when we can make love, Tom."

"Yes," Tom grunted.

She watched his fist move over his shaft.

Then he was leaning over her, cock in one hand the other slid under her head. "I want to do everything with you."

She plunged the dildo into her body with urgent stabs and let herself be kissed. She sucked at Tom's tongue and plundered her cunt and succumbed to the orgasm ballooning inside her.

**

For Tom those minutes were a struggle from the very beginning. Keeping his hands off his dick was a monumental task. How could she expect him not to react when she behaved in such a provocative way? Even as shocked as he was, staring at her, barely able to reconcile this woman with the Rita he knew, with lust surging through him as her familiar face twisted into a mask of desire, his own yearning for her flaring hotter when she regarded him from heavy-lidded eyes and she said, "Watch me do it, you dirty boy," the urge to stroke his erection burned deep.

He swallowed heavily, somehow -- for the time being at least -- stopping himself from touching the pulsing jib of his hard-on. Tom stared at her while Rita moaned, her back arching, lips pursing when the blunt knob-end of the dildo bumped over her clitoris.

He contained his desires when she swore, Rita's eyes flashing fire while she kept her eyes locked on his, goading him to touch himself.

He heard her say, "Oh fuck. This is what I love doing, Tom. I love to fuck myself like this. I've done this and thought of you. And now, here you are, and I'm so fucking wet to see you watching me do this."

He also kept it together when Rita shifted position, her hand mauling at one breast before she released that flesh and slid down the bed.

It was fascination for what Rita would do next that distracted Tom for the next few minutes, the disbelief for what he was actually witnessing holding him fast, his eyes wide and fixed on the sight of Rita's legs falling apart, boneless, before she introduced the tip of the dildo to her opening.

A curdled cry gurgled from Rita's throat when her body accepted, with greasy ease and in one slick glide, the length of pliant rubber.

"Yes," Rita mumbled. "Oh yes ... So good..."

Tom rolled off the bed and stood alongside to gaze down in wonder at the lewd scene developing right there in front of him, and by then Rita was thrusting the dildo in and out, her chest heaving while sobs of pleasure burst out of her.

The yearning to just take hold of his hard-on and tug away at it grew almost unbearable when, during a pause, with half the faux penis hanging out of her body, slick and greasy with her desire, Rita opened her eyes and fixed Tom with another intense look of undiluted lust.

That moment, the few seconds during which Rita's glazed eyes held Tom's would be imprinted on his brain forever. That expression captured the spirit of unadulterated hunger for sexual fulfilment. It would remain the single most erotic experience of his life. It was all there in Rita's eyes and the twist of her mouth. It was a moment that hung in eternity, the very essence of Rita as a sexual animal with the veneer of civilisation stripped away, her need apparent. He saw in her then a woman who was caught purely and simply in a moment of complete abandon.

They stared at one another, the universe and all therein forgotten. All that mattered was the moment. Nothing else existed.

Rita moaned again, her jaw hanging slack before she plunged the dildo deep and uttered a long, low, curdling groan. Her eyes closed and she bared her teeth.

"Fucking hell," mumbled Tom. "Fucking, fucking hell..." All he could do was watch in mesmerised fascination while Rita fucked the dildo into her body. At times her head lolled while Rita grimaced and mauled her breasts, other times she gasped and moaned, face slack, wall-eyed with the sheer pleasure of it. Rita's hips moved with convulsive jerks, the action instinctive as her fist drilled the length of the rubber cock into her body.

With the bed moving under the force of Rita's bucking hips she thrust in and out for several long, slow strokes. She was showing him everything, allowing him to witness a deeply personal moment, and Tom was moved that Rita would share this with him.

The moment came when Rita, eyes twinkling with devilment, eased the dildo from her body, gasping as she slid the shaft between her labia several times. He heard her dark chuckle at the slippery noise the movement elicited, saw her force her thighs wide.

"Have I shocked you, Tom?" purred Rita. "I bet you never imagined anything like this."

And wasn't that an understatement?

Tom shook his head, mouth open. "Uh ... No," he admitted. "I couldn't picture this, Rita. I've thought about you, but not like this." He lifted a weak hand and gestured with a vague wave before the hand dropped to the bed. "This is better than anything I could've dreamed up."

"We can do this together, Tom. Now we've decided to let ourselves go, we can be close like this for as long as you're here."

That promise from Rita tipped him over the edge. He'd waited long enough -- and how much did she think he could stand? How could Rita expect him to simply lay there and watch while she did that to herself?

A low and dangerous growl rumbled out of Tom and he knelt on the bed. "I can't hold on any more, Rita."

He fisted his cock and saw her throat work, the thrill of Rita's next words flashing fire inside him.

"Do it if you need to, darling," she mumbled. Rita held herself open and slid the dildo inside again. "Let's wank together. Let's get there and then I'll dress for you. That's when we can make love, Tom."

"Yes," Tom grunted. His fist moved over his shaft while he leaned over Rita and pushed his other hand under her head. "I want to do everything with you."

Rita plunged the dildo into her body with urgent stabs while Tom kissed her. He could feel her urgency in the way she sucked desperately at his tongue; he could sense she was close to orgasm.

"Let me see you," Rita gasped, pushing at Tom's chest. "Watch me while I use this big fucker," she mewled. "I want to watch you at the same time. Oh, this is so bloody sexy, Tom. I'm so glad we're here, together, doing this."

During the lewd display, Rita sighed and grunted and mewled, her cunt farting and squelching, stretched tight around the girth of that dildo while Tom worked at his length, his eyes bulging.

"Oh!" Rita yelped as she rolled onto her side, a hand mauling tit flesh, fingers scissored around a thick and elongated nipple. "Uh," she grunted, the dildo held deep while her hips jerked. "Do it, Tom," Rita mumbled, head lolling, eyes heavy-lidded. She gaped up at him kneeling beside her, her expression slack and vacant with that glazed-eyed stupidity, the precursor to a climax. "I'm ... Oh, I'm..."

Tom cranked at his dick and watched Rita come, the sight holding him captivated. Mesmerised by Rita's cerise core stretched around rubber, her body convulsing while she muttered and swore and grunted and squealed, Tom yanked at himself and reached out to squeeze Rita's breasts one after the other.

"Do it, Tom," Rita wailed, her body trembling, hips jerking, the dildo still jammed inside. "Please. Wank and come. Show me how much I turn you on."

Tom's fist worked in a blur as he shuffled forward on his knees. "Rita," he grunted in warning, and then gasped when the woman herself, with the dildo hanging out of her like an obscene tongue, levered herself around and reached for his dick.

Then she covered the dome of it with her lips and Tom's fingers pushed through blonde hair, twisting a handful while he growled down into the impossibly erotic image of Rita's eyes gazing up at him, her face distorted, cheek bulging with cock-head as she grinned as best she could manage around the mouthful of male gristle.