Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The surge began, feeling like it came from beyond his toes the pleasure was so intense.

Rita took the first squirt in her mouth but then allowed Tom's dick, still spitting its load, to plop from between her lips.

"That nearly took my head off," she gasped. "Jesus, Tom..." Rita coughed and spluttered while, showing the presence of mind of an experienced woman, she used her hand to pump more gouts of viscous goo from Tom's penis.

"Come for me, darling," Rita continued, rapt. She grinned up at Tom, massaging the length of him as she aimed the eye of that cock at her outthrust chest. "Get it all out, sweetheart," she crooned.

Finally, when the deluge abated to a dribble, Rita said, "We can start again soon, darling. Let Rita squeeze the last drop out of you, Tom. Then we can get ready to make love like you deserve."

During his orgasm, while looking down at Rita with some disbelief, watching his semen splash across the woman's chest, Tom had groaned and gasped and muttered obscenities through gritted teeth. Now, with his climax cooling, he stroked Rita's hair while emotions he couldn't begin to articulate swelled in his throat.

"Rita ... That was incredible. Fucking fantastic. Your face when you sucked me ... Shit ... Fuck ... Rita, I don't know what to say."

Rita winked and leaned in to pop the knob-head between her lips. Tom groaned, head rolling loose on his neck when he felt her tongue snaking at the keel of his cock, the tip flicking around the frenulum, teasing him.

Apparently deciding enough was enough Rita fell back, her lips smacking before she wiped her mouth with the back of a hand and, sliding the dildo out of her, she rose to her knees.

"That's just the beginning, Tom," Rita purred. She faced him and, with semen sliding between her breasts, pressed the front of her body against his chest. "Now we can really enjoy ourselves." She offered her mouth for a kiss, and Tom, enflamed with ardour, ignoring his own jizm, obliged with the enthusiasm of flaming desire.

The kiss lengthened, with both Rita and Tom experiencing a renewed flare of passion. His hands were all over Rita's body, squeezing her buttocks, sliding up her back and even smearing gloop into her breasts.

"You're so fucking sexy," Tom panted between short, sharp smacks of his lips against Rita's. "I love your body. Your skin ... Fuck, Rita, I love feeling your arse and boobs."

Breaking away, pushing gently at Tom's chest, Rita replied: "And I love your hard dick, sweetie, but we mustn't get carried away again." She ducked and clambered from the bed as Tom grabbed at her, reluctant to let her go.

Sliding out of Tom's encircling arms, like a greased-up wrestler, Rita said, "Go and wash your cock and then take yourself downstairs. Drink a beer. I want to tidy up." She grimaced and gestured at the goo spattered across her front. "You made such a mess." Rita giggled and added, "I'll call you when I'm ready for you. Away now, Tom." Her hands fluttered. "Shoo. Let me get cleaned up."

"But, Rita..." whined Tom.

"I said go!" She pointed to the door. "Now."

With great reluctance Tom turned and walked away. He scooped his jeans from the carpet and, with a petulant backwards glance, left her alone.

Five

The dog regarded him with liquid brown eyes and a disconsolate expression before, with surprisingly haughty disdain, the animal turned her sharp muzzle away from him.

Tom laughed and apologised for Megan's banishment to the kitchen, the animal's attitude coming as a distraction, relief from recent events that looped through his mind over and over.

"I really am sorry, Meg, but there's no way you're getting in the way tonight. I know you sleep on her bed," Tome pointed to the ceiling, Rita's bedroom above. "But not tonight."

He walked to the fridge and reached in for a can of lager. He popped the tab and swigged before, with a twinge of guilt at having usurped Megan in Rita's affections, he lifted two pieces of ham from a plate and plopped them into the dog's food bowl.

Then, sitting at the kitchen table, he stared at nothing, swigging from the can from time-to-time while his mind conjured myriad scenarios of what he was about to encounter.

Again, just as on the eve of battle, he wondered at what he would face in the minutes and hours ahead of him. There was that edgy nervousness in the pit of his stomach, elephants tap-dancing as he sat there and the minutes to H-hour ticked past.

One beer led to two.

His stomach squeezed and griped. What was taking her so long?

Tom decided to abstain from a third beer. He'd had enough and wanted to be clear-headed, or at least not slurred and bumbling when Rita -- eventually -- summoned him to her boudoir.

Forty-five minutes later he was still waiting.

Tom paced and muttered, contemplating taking some direct action but was reluctant to take the first step out of the kitchen. He was afraid.

"Fucking hell, Meg" The dog's head lifted from her paws at the sound of his voice. "What's she doing? I'm shitting bricks here."

The animal's head canted to one side before she decided there was no canine interest in Tom's problem. She rested her long face on her paws once more and chuffed a sigh of disinterest whileTom continued to pace.

"Come on, Rita. Come on. For fuck's sake ... come on!"

Her call came a full hour and five minutes after Tom had been summarily dismissed from Rita's bedroom.

She was at the top of the stairs, hair perfect, subtle make-up applied, although the lipstick was anything but understated, the same wicked shade of red as before. The pendant had been replaced by a velvet collar, black like her stockings and corset. The shoes were red of course, but these heels were far more lethal than Rita's choice of footwear for public consumption, dangerous spikes that complimented the equally dangerous glint in her eyes.

It was an ensemble for seduction.

"Hello, darling," breathed Rita as she smirked down at her victim. "Will I do?"

Gape-mouthed and boggling, his cock stiff and straining at his jeans, Tom moved to a point three treads below the vision, halting to soak up every detail.

He gawped at her smooth, plump mons. "Jesus. Oh, Rita, you're so sexy."

Rita shifted and cocked one hip, posing for full effect. "I drew you a bath. Why don't you pop in and have a wash. I want you all clean and fresh. If I'm going to suck that big lovely dick of yours it has to be nice and clean."

Overcome with desire Tom lurched up the remaining stairs, arms outstretched, fingers grasping.

Rita danced away with surprising agility in those heels, laughing when Tom stumbled on the top step.

Framed by her bedroom door she admonished Tom with a waggle of a forefinger and a pout. "No, no. Go and clean up." The finger levelled to the horizontal and directed Tom towards the bathroom. "I want you fresh, darling."

He stripped out of his jeans in an agony of frustrated impatience. She was killing him. Every time he thought he was about to get to grips with her she managed to prolong the torture.

He eased into the shallow depth of the bathwater and began to wash, chuntering all the while.

"You want clean and fresh..." He splashed water, lathering and rinsing. "...You'll get clean and fucking fresh."

Tom bathed and, in a fit of pique -- let her wait now -- brushed his teeth. Cutting his nose off to spite his face, prolonging the time it took to complete his toilette, he even shaved, albeit a haphazard and rushed affair of a quick squirt of foam and several brisk strokes with his razor.

"You took your time. I was about to fuck myself with my friend again." Rita waved the rubber cock and then twisted to reveal a rounded rump, opening a bedside drawer to dump the redundant lump of rubber inside. She turned back to face him, sitting upright as she said, "Now, come here, darling. Her eyebrows arched as she regarded Tom's erection. "Let me get hold of you."

**

Before Tom could react, Rita left the bed and stepped across the room. He blinked at her approach, licking his lips in a nervous gesture, barely registering the elegance of her walk despite the precipitous heels.

Then she was there, her arms draped around his neck, her voice low and heavy.

"Hello, darling, here we are, at last." Rita glanced down at the arrogant jut of Tom's erection, eyes sparkling when her look returned to his face. "And aren't you just ready for me. Big and stiff."

Her body felt soft and pliant beneath the coarser texture of the corset, her waist packed tight within when Tom's palms slid all over her torso. His fingers closed around her as they drew closer together, her face uptilted to meet his kiss.

Their tongues danced, slipping and slithering, ardour igniting, heat flaring inside Tom when Rita's fingers grasped his root.

She squeezed, holding tight with a forehand grip, slowly stroking, forcing a sigh from him.

The kiss broke and, holding onto Tom's cock, she turned and led him deeper into her boudoir.

"Would you like to lick me? I'm all smooth and sweet down there. I could teach you how to get me there with your tongue. Go on, Tom, say yes." Rita traced his unresponsive lips with her tongue. "Lick my cunt, darling."

Regardless of the coarse vulgarity of his comrades' conversations, discourse peppered liberally with obscenities being the norm, that word from Rita, the eloquence of her diction at odds with the C-word and the casual manner in which she dropped into her vocabulary, shocked him. But her use of the profanity, incongruous compared to her usual persona of stylish elegance sent a surge of illicit excitement through Tom.

Would he like to lick her? Too fucking right he would!

Tom rumbled a low growl and, as Rita reached the bed, he made a grab for her arm. His touch halted her and she released his cock.

"Oh, you bad boy!" Rita shrilled when, with the tantalising globes of her buttocks proving too much to resist, Tom squatted and clasped her hips.

He nuzzled the peach of Rita's derrière, nibbling the flesh.

Rita chuckled.

"Biting my bum! You naughty thing. Here," she continued with a purr, kneeling on the bed, presenting her rump. "Lick my cunt from back there." She thrust her hips high while lowering her face and shoulders to the bedcover. "Get right in there, Tom. Lick me there, darling."

Knowing full well what kind of picture her lewd exposure presented, totally mindful that Tom's position behind her would allow him to see all her most intimate places, Rita instructed him to splay the cheeks of her buttocks.

"Spread me open, my lover. Look at me. Look at all of me, darling." Her face burned when, not believing her own words, she added, "Can you see all of me, Tom? I want you to lick me there." Rita's hand moved between her legs, the red-tipped fingers decorated with the rings she habitually wore splitting meaty labia. "See how wet I am inside, Tom? That's me all aroused because you're going to lick me there. And I'd adore it if you licked my tight arsehole and then sucked my clit."

It occurred to Tom, as the lewd litany cascaded over him, profanity in a sewer torrent pouring from Rita, that he could easily step forward and plunge his length into the pink and molten core of her body.

"Can I just fuck you?" he rasped, voice dry and coarse. "Please, Rita. Can I put it in?"

In a flurry of legs, stockings hissing as she moved, a heel of one shoe scything close and almost emasculating Tom, Rita yelped and rolled onto her side. She completed the turn and looked up at him, her eyes slits, a hand held protectively over her pudendum in an odd parody of modest chastity.

She chastised him through clenched teeth. "Not yet. No fucking until you've made me come with your tongue and fingers." Rita's hand came away to expose her mound as she scooted her buttocks along the bed, careful not to rip the bedding with her heels.

She settled against a pillow, shoulders and back propped at an angle which afforded her a view along her torso. Rita folded her legs at the knees before allowing her thighs to fall apart, the lewd, casual exposure causing her labia to separate with tacky reluctance.

"Get onto the bed. Lie down on your front and get your face against my cunt." She winced and gasped and slid a forefinger over the slippery prepuce protecting her clitoris. "Right here first. Rita chewed at her bottom lip and, throwing a heavy-lidded look of desire at Tom, peeled back the little hood to uncover the pink nub. "Lick me right on the button, Tom. That'll do to start. I'll guide you from there."

Rita's sex pouted at Tom when he complied with Rita's gurgled instructions, and it was with some awe that he stared at the confusing folds of flesh confronting him. He was stunned at the incongruity, the ugly beauty of those folds.

This was it, his first taste.

He dabbed an uncertain tongue at that "little button".

The words leapt from Rita when, as though jolted by electricity, her body tensed and bucked. "Yes! There! Jesus, yes, right there! Lap at it like a dog licking water from a bowl. Lick it, Tom." Rita's voice rose in pitch, her instructions urgent. "Lick it, you bastard. Lick it. Faster." Her fingers clamped against Tom's ears. "Now, inside me, baby. Wriggle your tongue in there." Rita blurted an ecstatic laugh, a burst of rapture, her body writhing. "Squirm away inside me, darling ... Now my clit, get back to my clitty ... Suck it between your lips ... Between your teeth, Tom ... Gently ... Yes, that's it. Now lick it..."

Rita groaned the shrieked in delight and yanked Tom's face against her body.

"That's it, baby!" she yelped. "Now you're getting the hang of it. Lick it and suck it ... Do it to me, Tom."

Shocked by Rita's vehemence Tom grunted at the fire from his ears. "Owmph," he managed in response to the burning either side of his head, the mad bitch had almost ripped his lugs off. He hadn't anticipated such aggression. Where was the tender love-making? Rita was a wild animal -- And the language coming out of her...

Then there was no time to think as Rita, hauling him along her body while she buckled at the waist, wedged her tongue into Tom's mouth.

He dismissed the pain of his tortured ears, a mere dull ache remaining when Rita broke the kiss and, her eyes flaming with yearning, she pushed him back down between her legs, a snarl coming out of her.

"More. Lick me and use a finger this time. Push a finger inside me..." Rita gasped and her back arched when Tom complied, breath bursting out of her before she groaned and mewled: "Curl it around. Another one, for fuck's sake, use another finger inside me. Curl them around, Tom. Rub at me, right on that place. Rub me hard."

Tom fumbled about, his mouth pressed against the woman's slick flesh while she squirmed and writhed and he struggled to keep his fingers inside her.

"Feel for it," Rita squealed, her fingers clamping around Tom's wrist. "Feel inside me ... Oh, fuck, that's it. Right there. Can you feel that? That's where I need you to rub me, Tom. Hard, darling, really hard. Don't stop sucking my clit. Lick me ... Finger my cunt. Lick me."

And so it went on for a few minutes longer, Rita gurgling and jabbering while Tom struggled to keep up.

He rubbed and licked and sucked, altering the tempo and depth and ferocity of his oral and digital assault according to the woman's commands.

In truth, Tom's first experience at oral sex left him dazed and confused; he got Rita there, took her to a jarring and voluble climax, an experience that left him gasping with wonder and shortness of breath -- not to mention bruised ears -- at the awe-inspiring event that was Rita's orgasm. He would, in the days that followed, with further coaching from Rita, grow more proficient. He would grow to love giving the lady pleasure with his tongue and fingers, but that first time was more a rapid and blurred series of impressions, an experience that made little sense.

"Oh my God, I'm there," Rita finally grunted. "I'm coming, Tom. Keep going, darling. Just a bit more, sweetheart," she panted.

"Just a little...

"Oh, fuck...

"Yes...

"Lick me...

"Yes, right...

"Oh!

"Oh fuck!

"Oh fuck-fuck-fuck...

"I'm there!

"Tom. I'm. Fucking. There--"

**

She laid there, a prize in lingerie, limbs sprawled, breasts swelling over the cups of the corset, the flesh shivering while she sucked in deep draughts of air. Her hair was already mussed and the lipstick was gone, chewed from her lips in the throes of her ecstasy or kissed away by Tom.

Rita's glitter-eyes stare confronted him while she fought for breath. "Oh my God, Tom. Darling, you do that so well. What a bright pupil you are. If they gave medals for that you'd have won one you lovely thing."

Rita made no mention of the fact that she'd assumed Tom would be an able student between her legs, after all, his mother had been adept at oral sex.

But Rita didn't think it appropriate to mention the shared skill just then, if ever.

She patted a place next to her on the bed. "Come up here, darling. Come on. Come here kiss me. It's time."

Tom uncurled from the foot of the bed, the position he'd ended up in as he'd stared in awe at Rita in the throes of her climax. He stretched out alongside her, his eyes fixed on her breasts as she scooped them from the corset.

"Rita," Tom muttered. "How could you think I wouldn't like your body? You're beautiful."

As she lifted herself upright and rested on one straight arm, Rita beamed an appreciative smile.

"You make me feel beautiful, Tom." She leaned low for a kiss. "The look in your eyes, my lovely boy ... When you were watching me ... I'm going to cherish this night."

Tom found his hands full of Rita's buttocks, his palms sliding from those pliant globes along the rough texture of her corset when Rita threw a leg over him and settled her weight gently atop his body.

From her superior position she murmured, "Kiss me, darling," her body moving sinuously, Tom's cock caught between her thighs as she rested on her elbows and gazed into his face.

The moment stretched, more time that Tom would store away in the bank of mental images and impressions from that evening. In years to come during the hard routine and difficult conditions of some of his working life he would recall each detail, relishing the intimacy he shared with Rita in the moments before she welcomed him into her body.

His tongue slid over Rita's tongue, his senses overwhelmed by the textures and tastes, the sounds and scent of a woman aroused.

He grabbed at Rita's buttocks, his hips moving with those spasmodic and uncontrollable jerks while he marvelled at the feel of her slight frame under his fingers. It seemed to him that he was a huge and cumbersome lump in comparison.

Their kisses grew hotter, a frenzied joining of lips and tongues and occasional clashes of teeth, their noses getting in the way while Rita squirmed and wriggled, gasps and moans coming out of her in bursts.

Then Rita lifted her torso from Tom's to hold herself over him on straight arms. "Are you ready? Do you want to do it?"

Tom knew he was there, knew that at the slightest signal Rita would act, and with the absolute knowledge that all he had to do was nod or mutter assent Tom perversely, and deliberately, paused.

He looked up into Rita's face, eyes locked with hers as he grinned and reached for her breasts. "In a minute." Tom kept his stare -- a challenge of wills -- on Rita's, his tongue circling the dark coin of the areola surrounding one nipple. Tom lip-smacked both of those nipples in turn, sucking the teats between his lips to draw a low groan and a wince from Rita hovering over him.

"You take your time," Rita said, her voice low and dark and husky. "I want this to be perfect for you." She grinned, head tilted to one side as she sucked in the detail of him. "I can't believe you're a virgin."