Homecoming

Story Info
A Soldier returns home after a year apart from his wife.
5.1k words
4.36
25.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I would like to dedicate this story to all my brothers and sisters in uniform and their significant others. As I close in on my retirement I cannot thank you all enough for the great job you all do every day. Whether you are currently serving or served at any time in the past, I salute you all.

As always I eagerly encourage you to rate my story and/or post a comment. I love to hear from the readers.


It's hard to believe that a whole year has gone by. For the past 365 days we have been forced to live apart, but finally I am home. A sigh of heartfelt thanks escapes me as I pick up my heavy bags and load them into our SUV. With retirement right around the corner this should be the last time we are forced to be apart for such a long stretch of time. The sorrow and the heartache are behind us now and our life together can finally resume. All the frustration of insane time differences, poor communication, and bottled up feelings is now over.

I look over at you, your deep brown eyes still shiny from the recently shed tears of joy. You wore your wavy brown hair down today, knowing that I have always loved the way it frames your beautiful face. Your make-up is light, just enough to accent your features without burying them, just the way I like it. A set of diamond stud earrings flash occasionally as your hair shifts in the light Texas breeze. A white blouse with an eye-catching purple design graces your body, showing off nothing but enhancing your chest all the same with just a hint of cleavage at times. Your outfit is complete with a pair of skin tight designer jeans and a set of black wedge sandals that show off your pedicure. It leaves you with a very sexy look, but in a classy way. I drink you in deeply as I hit the button that closes the hatch.

Suddenly you are in my arms once again. This time no tears fall as our mouths quickly lock together in a deep and passionate kiss. My arms encircle you, holding you close to me, my hands gliding up and down your back and down onto your tight ass. Your lips part and I eagerly seek your tongue out with mine. They meet and quickly begin to dance. We both moan at the feeling, so long since either of us has felt that simple pleasure. I grab ahold of your ass and pull you even more firmly against my body. A small shiver creeps its way up your spin as you easily feel my arousal bulging in my crotch that is pressed tightly up against your lower abdomen. A whole year we have gone without. A year that our bodies our now wanting to erase as quickly as possible.

The kiss breaks and we gaze into each other's eyes. There is love there, so true and deep that nobody could ever take it from us. Still, there is something much more than just love. It is a feeling of longing, a deep and burning passion that has been left to simmer for far too long. Now, so recently reunited, that simmer is rapidly building to a boil. It is primal; a need that has gone unfulfilled that is now awakening from its long slumber with our bodies pressed together so close. Like a great cat, it stretches within us both.

"Did I mention that the kids are spending the night at a friend's house?" Your voice is low and filled with desire. Your fingers run up the back of my neck in a gentle caress. A low growl escapes me as my hands match yours. As my fingers make their way into your hair I deftly sweep your dark curls away from the side of your neck. I see your eyes go heavy a second before I lean in and latch my lips onto the sensitive skin just below your ear. You stiffen as your body reacts to the rush of heat that explodes through you. You almost jerk away, so sensitive after so long apart, but my one hand quickly grips you tight by the hair on the back of your head as my other slides down your back to once again press you tightly against me. My tongue bathes the side of your neck now, starting low and tracing a hot, wet path upwards until it contacts your ear. You moan even louder as I roughly pull your head further to the side by your hair and then latch my teeth onto your earlobe with more than just a light nibble. Your body quivers in response, like an electric shock that zips through your body to explode in your now very hot pussy.

Finally I pull back and let go of your hair. Our eyes meet again, and this time there is no denying that the beast as truly awakened within us both. "Take me home." My voice is deep and you have no doubt that those words carry far more meaning than just the simple statement I have made. We break apart from our embrace and quickly jump into the SUV.

The drive home is too long. Although the airport is a mere five miles from our home, it seems to last an eternity. I try to relax, the long flight from overseas having taken its toll on me. I busy myself eating a quick meal that you picked up for me from a fast food joint on the way to the airport. As excited to get home as I am, I almost lose myself in the simple bliss of a real, honest to goodness cheeseburger. No more funny food with strange tastes and smells. I actually grin to myself as you weave in and out of traffic aggressively. This coming weekend we will fire up the grill and enjoy life with the kids in our new home.

Once again I sigh in complete happiness as I finish my very unhealthy dinner, chasing the whole thing down with a couple of long swigs from the coke that came with the meal. I am so simply amazed at how perfect you are for me. You are so beautiful, so strong, so determined. Being a military wife is never an easy life, but you always seem to pull it off. Not only that but you stay positive through it all. Our new home is just the latest example of you being able to move forward, letting nothing get in your way. Here I am deployed half way around the world, and when I come home you have handled the arduous task of finding the perfect home for us and our family, going through the financial nightmare of securing the mortgage, and getting everything moved in and set up, all so that when I returned home I wouldn't have to worry about any of it. It was just yet one more sign of why I know I found the perfect woman to share life with. Of course as we pull into the driveway and you park the car in the garage, I quickly remember one of the other reasons you and I are so perfectly matched.

The tension skyrockets between us as you turn the key to kill the engine. You reach up and push the button to close the garage door. The ticking of the cooling engine is quickly drowned out as the door makes its way down the metal tracks to seal itself. Without a word we both quickly climb out of the SUV and head into the house, my bags forgotten in the back. They will still be there later, but we both have much more important things to attend to.

As we burst into the house we are all over each other in an instant. We barely make it into the kitchen before the clothes start to come off. You quickly sling your purse onto the kitchen counter where it promptly tumbles to the floor spilling half of its contents. I begin to stop, but your hands push me. "Leave it." You growl as you quickly begin to pull my shirt over my head. A tangle ensues as I attempt to do the same. We laugh for a second and then you push my hands away and quickly resume your work of getting me unclothed as quickly as possible.

As my shirt finally comes off you waste not a second throwing it to the ground and reaching for my pants. I do a little quick dance of kicking my shoes off by prying them away from my feet with the opposing foot. I accomplish this quickly and with minimal stumbling as I once again focus on getting your shirt off. The button on my pants pops open and you stop for a second, just long enough to lift your arms and allow me to pull your shirt up and off. It lands somewhere in the hallway leading to the bedroom. In a flash your hands are back on my pants ripping the zipper down as I now attempt to reach around behind you to undo your bra. I growl as I can't seem to find it as you begin to shove my pants down over my hips along with my boxer briefs.

"Front." You voice is husky, the heat of the moment deepening your normally tone. I blink as I try to grasp the meaning of that one word until my eyes lock onto the clasp located between the two cups of your bra. A sly grin forms on my lips as I quickly slide one finger up underneath the clasp. I start to pull just as you literally step onto the crotch of my pants and underwear to shove them the rest of the way down my legs. It more than accomplishes the task but they bunch up at my ankles causing me to pitch backwards. Your bra jerks you towards me, and then the clasp breaks open. I have a fleeting glimpse of your wonderful tits as I fly back and smack into the door leading to our bedroom.

It does little to slow my fall however as it was left slightly ajar. Ultimately I finish my fall hard onto my ass just inside the doorway. The door adds insult to injury as it swings wildly open, hits the door stop, and then springs back at me to smack me on my quickly raised arm.

"Oh, shit. Baby, are you okay?" You quickly bend over, your tits hanging out of your now ruined bra. I growl at the sight before me.

"Fine." I respond and then I quickly sit back up and pull you down into my lap. My very hard cock presses hard into your ass as you straddle me. My lips quickly latch onto your left nipple in a hungry frenzy. Your body shivers as my tongue begins to swirl and flick.

"Oh, I see." A gasp escapes from you. "Yes. Oh fuck that feels soooo good." I switch to the other nipple, sucking it fully into my mouth and then running my tongue over it. My hands are suddenly back at your waist, moving around to try and get at the button to your jeans. You shed the ruined bra and then in an awkward move you bend back as much as you can while making sure that my lips stay locked into place. You know you've pulled as far away as you dare when you feel that sweet sensation of my teeth locking on to your sensitive flesh. You gasp loudly as once again a line of liquid heat flashes through your body, like there is a direct nerve going from your nipple to your clit. You struggle to reach your sandals as you feel first the button pop open on your pants and then my fingers roughly pulling the zipper down.

My hands are pushing your pants down, but the angle is all wrong. Once again I growl, this time in frustration. You manage to get one foot free, but with the way you are pulled down onto me you can't seem to get your hand to the other sandal to remove it. This position just isn't working. You cry out in surprise as my lips leave your nipple and both hands lock around the small of your back. With a heavy grunt I push up with my groan and then quickly fling us both to the side and roll you under me.

"You know, there is a bed just a few feet away." You smile up at me.

"Too far away." I'm possessed at this point. I sit up and quickly tug your remaining sandal from your foot. Once it is out of the way, flying off to some distant location back down the hall, I sit up onto my knees and grab ahold of the bottom of your pants legs and quickly jerk them off of you. They go flying over your head as I toss them away. Your panties quickly follow suit. For a second I stop and gaze down at your body in all its naked glory. Your pale skin so creamy. Your full lush tits with your nipples erect begging to be sucked on. My eyes burn as they follow your curves down over your hips and tight ass. Onto your thighs and across your very bald mound. Then as if you are reading my mind your legs spread open and I can see your very wet and aroused pussy. You slink your hand down over your stomach and quickly slide a finger into you delicate folds, spreading them even further open to expose your pink, sweet center.

"Is this what you want?" Your voice is husky as you rub your finger back and forth over your clit a few times. Your eyes make a similar trip over my body, my shoulders and chest, down over my abs, and ultimately ending with a long and pointed stare at my very erect and throbbing seven inch cock that is pointed right between your legs. Your fingers quickly move away from your hot cunt as you pull them back up and slip them into your mouth. "Mmmmm, so yummy. You should try a taste."

You actually shriek out as I quickly dive forward and bury my very eager mouth onto your very wet pussy. You shriek yet again as my tongue dives into your wet folds, lapping up your juices as I attempt to devour you whole. For the next few minutes all you can do is gasp and groan as I suck, lick, and nipple on your sweet hole. I'm like a starving man at a feast. My tongue is everywhere, circling and flicking your clit, then gliding down and in as I shove it as far into you as possible. Then further down, past the end of your hot cunt and tickling the flesh that separates it from your tight little asshole. Back up to your clit as I suck on it, pulling it up in between my lips and rapidly flicking my tongue over it.

Your body tenses up as you can already feel your orgasm starting to build, the first of many you are sure. It is there, so close. Then you feel me slide a finger inside you. Once more you groan in pleasure as it quickly finds that special spot inside you. Slowly it starts to rub on it, back and forth across it as my tongue continues the assault on your clit. It's building faster, roaring through your body now. Like a powerful river being held back by a cracked dam. My tongue circles your clit again, faster and faster, swirling and driving hard against that sensitive little nub. My finger continues its slow but steady rub back and forth over your g-spot.

"Yes. Oh, that's it. Fuuucck! YES! I'm going to cum, baby. Please don't stop." Your hands move onto your tits as you grab them and squeeze your nipples hard. A shiver pulses through your body as this just heightens the feeling in your clit more. You buck your hips as I once more suck your clit back in between my lips. My tongue goes insane flicking it back and forth hard and fast as I sense your pending eruption.

"OHHHH!! YES!! Soooo Good!!! FuuucccCCCCKKK!!!" You explode in a blaze of heat. Somewhere you hear yourself cry out a long and loud moan of pure pleasure. Your whole body tightens up violently, your hips bucking uncontrollably as you reach down with one hand and forcefully hold my head in place against your pulsing cunt. I continue to work my tongue on your clit as I now slide yet another finger into you and work your g-spot even more. Again you scream out your release as this makes you peak again. You know somewhere in your mind that you have boiled over and flooded out only because my tongue is no longer just on your clit, but everywhere as I attempt to catch all your wonderful juices as they flow out of your very wet cunt.

Slowly your body starts to reform itself as I finally slide my fingers out of you. With glazed-over eyes you look down your body at my face trapped in between your thighs. A smile graces your lips as you release your muscles and give me a chance at some much needed air. My mouth and chin are still very much drenched with your juices, but it is the look in my eyes that makes you gasp with lust. Yes, the beast has truly been let loose now. You stretch as you feel your own primal urges respond.

"I am so going to fuck the shit out of you." My voice is dark, wicked almost. You shiver in response and then cry out as I suddenly jump up from in between your legs. You barely have time to get your own legs under you as I reach down and once again grab you by the hair at the back of your head in a strong grip. You get your hands up onto my forearm to help stave off some of the pain you feel as I literally pull you to your feet. You shriek a little at the abruptness but your inner cat purrs in delight. Then I am spinning you in place as my other arm reaches around your middle and pulls you back into me tight. You groan deeply as you feel my very hard cock pressed hard against your ass.

I finally let go of your hair but then my arm is down and across your upper chest, my hand quickly rushing up and grabbing you hard around the throat. "Hope you enjoyed that tongue bath my pet. Now it is my turn and I fully plan on making use of every one of your fuck holes. Master is home." You whimper in response as I pick you up simply by leaning back and taking your weight onto my chest. I then carry you finally the rest of the way into the bedroom and dump you onto our bed. You land sprawled out on your stomach with your head away from me, but once again I quickly bend over and grab you by your hair and pull you around. "On your back, slut."

You shiver in response, but quickly and eagerly comply. With my hand still in your hair I pull you a bit more and position your head so that it is slightly hanging off the side of the bed. A thrill goes through you as you begin to anticipate what is about to happen next. I finally let go of your hair and you gaze up my body and into my eyes. Your soul responds to the darkness in my eyes. Your breathing is harsh and fast, your whole body flushed with the heat of the moment. I reach down with both hands and grab ahold of your nipples between my thumb and forefinger. You whimper low in your throat as I pinch them hard and then slowly begin to twist. Your whimper turns into a moan and then a cry as the pain flashes hard through your body. Of course this is just what I was waiting for as I quickly bury my cock in your now open mouth and effectively cut off your cry.

You seal you lips around my hard cock as I finally ease up on your nipples. "Suck it, slut. You have had a year of no practice so I don't imagine you will do a good job at it, but Master will remind you quickly." You start to bob your head slowly up and down on my hard shaft, swirling your tongue around the head as it slides in and out of your mouth. You feel me lean my body forward a bit more, pushing more of my throbbing cock into your mouth. "Yes, that's it. You like sucking on my hard cock, don't you?"

You nod your head in response as your tongue flicks back and forth just under the head of my dick. "I can't hear your head nodding. I asked you if you like sucking my hard cock, slut." With that I slap your left tit hard. You cry out around my hard cock.

"Yes." You gasp as my cock slides out of your mouth.

"Yes, What?!!" My gaze is hard, boring into your eyes with a deep intensity. You shiver as your mind finally succumbs. It has been so long.

"Yes, Master. I love sucking your hard cock, Master." With that you once again try to latch your lips around my hard dick, but I pull away slightly so that your questing mouth misses it.

"Because?"

You whimper. "Because I'm a dirty little slut." Your voice is now very subdued and contrite. The forcefully repressed submissive in you slowly slinks its way back into your psyche, a long forgotten friend. This is yet another reason we are so compatible; my need to dominate, your need to be dominated.

"Because you are MY dirty little slut. Now suck my balls." With that I quickly reach down and hold my hard dick up out of the way. Your mouth quickly opens back up as your tongue reaches out and swirls around my sensitive balls. You can almost sense how heavy with cum they are after so long. Your tongue glides over them, around and underneath, searching out that sensitive spot just behind them. You run your tongue over it slowly as you feel me shiver in response. Then you gently suck one of them into your mouth and bathe it with your tongue. You finally release it and open your mouth to move to the other, but suddenly I release my hard cock and shove it back into your open mouth.

"Fuck, that feels so good. " My hands wrap themselves back around your throat as I begin to piston my cock in and out of your mouth. You moan around my pumping flesh as I begin to drive it deeper and deeper. My hands around your throat tighten as I finally bottom out with my cock lodged in your throat. I pause there as I savor the feeling of your throat wrapped around the head of my cock. You try to suppressing your gag muscles as much as possible, but with my hands around your throat it is almost impossible to do as it just makes the sensation that much more intense. Your eyes begin to tear up and you involuntarily reach up with your hands to push at my thighs.

12