Homecoming Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
The journey continues.
2.6k words
4.51
54.8k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Okiedokes
Okiedokes
30 Followers

This is a work of fiction. The individuals and events exist no where else but in my own perverted mind.

*

I was awake at first light and rolled out of bed and into the shower. The water was just what I needed to come awake and be ready to face a long day of driving. I had not brought my backpack in last night so after my shower so I put the same clothes on I had worn into the house. Not what I usually do, but I did not want to do the hassle of dressing, getting my backpack and then changing clothes.

Mother was busy moving bags and suitcases from her room to the living room. I am always amazed at the volume of luggage a woman requires to travel. As the luggage appeared in the living room, I would transfer it outside into the back of my crew cab. When everything was loaded she asked, "Can we get juice and coffee on the way? It will save some time."

"My thoughts exactly," I was anxious to get started.

She went to the door where my father was sleeping and I heard her tell him we were leaving. We headed to the truck for the beginning of the journey, and ten minutes later we were at the convenience store where I filled the tank with gas, while she got bottled juice and two cups of coffee. In short order we were pulling onto the expressway headed west.

She seemed somewhat anxious as we settled into our seats for the first leg of our trip. I noticed she kept staring out the window and avoided making eye contact. Clearly she was not at ease. Finally she turned to me and without looking me in the eye said, "About last night......"

"Don't worry about last night. I am perfectly fine with what happened."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

She breathed a sigh of relief and sat back, finally relaxed.

Two people driving cross country tends to be a bonding experience, especially driving across the vast prairie states where the scenery is so very monotonous and unchanging. This is especially true of two people who know and trust each other. I learned a great deal this first day. My father had turned into something of a recluse. He had never been socially active, but now he spent most of his time in his room, working or napping. They had never developed a network of friends so now my mother was very lonesome and unsure how to go on.

As the miles rolled on she began to talk more and more about my father. He had never been really sexual most of the time. Sex was once or twice a month, even in the early years of their marriage, and then it was only for a few minutes and only in the traditional missionary position. She believed she had missed out on so much intimacy, and felt she had been cheated on one of life's pleasures. I'm sure part of it was the age difference, but also the personality of my father.

About noon we exited the expressway long enough for a bathroom stop, fill the gas tank and drive through an Arby's for sandwiches, and drinks which we ate while driving. The sun was beginning to set when we saw signs of the Denver suburbs.

I glanced over at her and said, "I think we need to start looking for a place to stop."

It was as much a question as a statement, but she nodded her head yes. Right on cue, the sign for a chain motel appeared on the horizon and said there was a motel at the next exit. I shortly exited the expressway and pulled into the parking lot of a very nice appearing, modern motel. It was a six story building and looked fairly new, so I steered the truck into the entry way.

Mother said, "Wait here, I'll see if they have a vacancy."

With that she slid out and disappeared into the lobby. It was only a few minutes until she returned, smiling broadly.

"Got the last room, it's the deluxe one on the top floor. I started to leave when they told me the cost, so they let me have it for the regular rate. They even have a restaurant here, so we don't have to leave to find one."

I parked the truck and we began the process of separating what we needed for the night from the other luggage and in just a few minutes we were on the elevator to the top floor. A short walk down the hall, and we were in our room, which turned out to exceed all expectations. It had huge windows which gave us a view of the mountains, a couch, chairs and a king sized bed.

We settled in our room and I suggested a pizza in the room rather than going to the restaurant. I was tired and really wanted a shower. A full day's drive is no picnic, and I was ready to relax.

"Pizza is fine. I'll order while you take a shower." She smiled at me.

"You're on." I was only too ready to agree. I grabbed my shaving kit, a fresh pair of boxers and headed to the bathroom. I was in no hurry and the water felt so good I lingered before stepping out finishing up by shaving and brushing my teeth. I felt like a new man.

Heading back into the room, I saw my mother with her feet propped up finishing a piece of pizza.

"I didn't wait on you. I was hungry." She seemed apologetic.

"Not a problem, that is exactly what you should have done. The shower is all yours now."

I kicked back in just my boxer shorts with a towel around my neck and attacked the remaining pizza while she headed for the bathroom with her overnight case. She stopped at the bathroom door and looked back.

"I was checking out the TV selections and see they have movies on demand here."

"Most of the motels do, "I replied.

"They have some adult movies here, you know, X-rated." She looked away for just a moment, clearly a little embarrassed. "I've never seen a movie rated X before."

"You're not serious?" I replied.

She gave a little nervous laugh. "I told you, your father was not very adventurous. Would you object to watching one tonight?"

"Consider it on the evening agenda."

She smiled and disappeared into the bathroom, while I returned my attention to another piece of pizza. At the same time, I used the TV remote to preview the pay for view selections. There were five adult movies, all X-rated, and pretty much the garden variety porn flick. One was entitled "MILF boy toys" which I thought would be a possible selection that would appeal to us both.

I finished my meal and gathered up the pizza box and empty soda cans and moved them to the trash can, just as she came out of the bathroom door. She was wearing her white robe and her hair was still damp from the shower. The only light in the room came from the TV screen which cast enough light to see but was not bright enough for anyone to see into the room from outside. We were six stories up so probably not a concern anyway.

I moved to the window and stood looking out at the country side. I could see the automobile headlights moving on the road below us. She came beside be and I instinctively put my arm around her shoulder. She put her arm around my waist and leaned her head against my shoulder.

She looked up and said, "What are you looking at?"

"I'm just looking at life passing by and wondering at all the stories out there. Happy people, sad people all going somewhere and here we are, another story."

She smiled up at me and said, "Very philosophical, but have you thought about what I said about a movie?"

"Yes, and I have picked one out. I hope you like it."

She gave a nervous little laugh. "I have nothing to compare it to, so it will at least be an experience."

I picked up the remote and clicked the start button. The movie's credits showed on the screen and we moved to the bed. I propped up the pillows against the headboard and we got comfortable. She moved next to me and laid her head on my shoulder, all the while keeping her eyes fixed on the screen.

The movie itself was somewhat predictable. A middle aged neighbor has a young man in her house and commences to seduce him. Within minutes they were both naked and she was on her knees giving a blowjob. She was studying the action like there was going to be a test later, maybe there would be.

"Why do they not have pubic hair?" she queried.

"That's just the current style. I think the trend started in Europe."

Now the actors began a series of position changes. There was missionary, doggy, and everything in between. I must admit I was feeling the effects of the movie, the smell of freshly showered hair and a warm body next to mine. I felt her hand doing small circles on my bare stomach, which contributed to the growing erection I was feeling. She was still fixated on the action on-screen but now she was gently, almost absent-mindedly rubbing the swelling in my boxers. Very gently she traced the outline in my shorts with occasional soft squeezes which had me starting to squirm.

"I want to try that." She said as her eyes left the screen and looked up at me.

"What?"

"I want to do the oral thing. I've never done that before. Does your wife do that?"

"Oh yes, There isn't much we have not done."

She slipped her hand under the waistband of my shorts and stroked the head of my now, fully erect cock. She began to stroke it very slowly.

"You will have to help me do it right. Tell me what to do and if I need to anything different. Raise your hips so I can slide your shorts off. "

I did as I was told and she slid my shorts off and threw them on the floor.

"Now what?" She looked up at me.

"Get over between my legs and get comfortable. Take off your robe."

She rose up and slipped her robe off and tossed it on the floor with my shorts. She was fully naked, and while I admit I am biased, I thought she was beautiful. Her small breasts were firm and I could see her nipples hard and pointed. She moved over and got on her knees between my legs and then, with my cock firmly in her grip, lowered her head and I felt the warm wetness of her mouth closing over my cock.

"Am I doing this right? She looked up at me.

"Move your hand and your mouth up and down at the same time. Use your tongue to tease around the helmet."

She complied instantly. The sensation was electric and I began to squirm. It took all my self control not to finish then and there. Just as I was prepared to orgasm, I said "wait."

She raised her head and with just a little alarm in her voice said, "What's wrong, did I do something wrong?"

"Not at all, it's just time for another part of your lesson."

With that, I flipped her over on her back and lowered my mouth to her nipple and began to suck and lick. She responded by softly moaning and holding the back of my head. I moved to the other side and after sucking the other side while rolling the other nipple between my thumb and finger began a slow trail down her body, kissing her each inch of the way. I slid between her parted legs and pushed them apart. I moved my hands up and, with my thumbs, pushed the lips of her pussy apart.

I pressed my face into the gap and felt the warm wetness. I used my tongue to explore the crevice from top to bottom, thrusting the tip of my tongue into the warm darkness. My tongue found the hard button that was her clit and, using my tongue, I pressed it hard, over and over.

"uhuhuhuhuhuh." Her moans filled the room, but I did not stop. I moved her legs around my neck and slid my hands under her ass to lift her slightly and give me better access. She was beginning have body spasms and I knew she was close. Suddenly she squeezed her thighs together and with a loud moan began to flail about, digging her heels into my back. She started to push my forehead away as the sensation and sensitivity became unbearable. I relaxed and gave pulled my mouth away, smiling inside to myself.

She laid there gasping for air as I moved up her body. I took my cock and moved it up and down the slit that was her pussy. I was ready. I began to enter her body. Just finishing an orgasm, she was tight, very tight. I kept on, very slowly she opened and allowed me to enter.

"Go slow baby, you feel so big."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No." With that she moved her legs around mine and pulled me into her. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me until you cum."

That worked for me and I began to thrust slowly at first and then faster. Her breath was becoming more labored and I had started to gasp for air myself.

"Wait, do me from behind, please."

I pulled out, stepped out of the bed and turned her over, pulling her to the edge of the bed.

"Get on your knees." Without hesitation she was on her knees with her ass at the edge of the bed, and I grabbed her hips and drove my cock into her in one motion. She moaned as I began to thrust deep and hard. The only sounds in the room were my gasping, her moans and the sound of flesh slamming against flesh. Without warning, her legs kicked straight back, one on either side of my body and her back arched up and her body began to twist in and out of control spasm as the orgasm took control of her body.

She collapsed beneath me and I drove harder and harder into her body. I felt it coming then as her pussy squeezed around my cock. I began to pour stream after stream of semen into her body. It seemed to last forever until I was drained and eased forward onto her body, supporting myself on my forearms so I didn't mash her.

It was several minutes before either of us spoke, both just attempting to regain a normal breathing pattern.

"You okay?" I was first to speak.

"Oh yes, except I think you flooded me." She gave a tiny laugh.

I slipped out and she put her hand between her , holding in the creamy flow, and made her way to the bathroom, apparently walking on shaky legs. I crawled up on the bed, barely able to move. It had been quite a movie viewing. In just a few minutes she returned and slipped into bed beside me. She snuggled up against me, kissed me on the neck and said, "Did I do okay?"

"You are incredible."

"Mmmm good. I'm glad I did not disappoint you."

"Not in the least, you are a good student."

"Does that mean if we wake up in a few hours, I might get another lesson?"

"During this trip, you can have anything I can provide."

With that we both closed our eyes and let sleep overtake us.

Okiedokes
Okiedokes
30 Followers