Homecoming Ch. 02

Story Info
Amanda is greeted by her Dad at the airport.
4.4k words
4.4
61k
13
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two. The Pickup.

"Welcome Home Amanda!" the sign said, as I walked out of the arrival terminal, and spotted the sign that my father was holding. "Damm, they are here early", I said to myself.

There were scores of people pushing trolleys coming out of the arrivals and I was getting nervous that I'd somehow miss them. Then suddenly I saw my father.

"DADDY!" came a cry from my mouth, and he was confronted by this gorgeous suntanned blonde throwing herself into his arms! What was most surprising was he didn't have to bend down to kiss me, he couldn't help it but he burst into tears holding his darling daughter for the first time in so long. I was crying too and we must have looked a right pair standing in the middle of the Heathrow airport blubbing our eyes out!

It had been five years, since my Dad, Mum and my brother moved to England, and I stayed behind in the U.S, to further my education. Once we had both caught our breath, He paused to take a good look at this new version of beauty before him.

Once we had both caught our breath, I paused to take a good look at this vision of beauty before me. The skinny, spotty little girl had vanished and before him was a 5 foot 8 tall woman, with long sun bleached light brown/blonde hair, blue eyes and the dimple on my chin that I had inherited from Mum. I was wearing long line denim skirt that clung to my shapely hips and a white blouse, which was tucked into my skirt. The blouse was showing off an almost perfect pair of pert C cup breasts that was supported by a push-bra to produce a beautiful show of cleavage. He was astounded

"Oh my god, what have you done with my little girl?" he said holding my hands, stepping back and looking at me up and down. "Surely there must be some mistake? I seem to remember a skinny little thing with scraped knees, missing front teeth and glasses she was always loosing!"

"She grew up, fast!" I said, "And what happen two my sexy Dad with his long hair, muscles and six-pack torso?"

"Six pack? That confirms it we must have got mixed up with other people!" he laughed. I threw my arms around his neck again, and he held me tightly smelling the freshness of my hair, my lovely perfume and the surprising strength in the arms around me. We collected my trolley and made our way to Dad's car, chatting all the way, with me telling him of the latest gossip about the surfers I hung out with a lot back "home". As I bent over to put one of my bags in the boot of my car, he couldn't resist, by checking out my arse and the skirt I was wearing showed him my trim roundness to perfection.

We drove home to Dad's house outside Oxford, where Dad, Mum and my little brother were now living,

"Where's Mum, and little Timmy?" I asked him,

"Your Mother had to work, and believe it or not little Tim's in the Army, severing in Iraq, with the 1st Parachute regiment!", he said as we pulled into the driveway.

"Really! I would not have figured him being the military type" I said, as Dad now parked the car and we got out.

"Yeah, I now, it shocked us as well", he said.

Dad carried my bags into the house and I followed Dad up the stairs to the guest bedroom "Wow Dad thanks you got me a double bed," I said.

"I've put a computer here, and installed everything you need, to talk to your friends back in the U.S" he said.

"Aww cool Dad, you are the best!" I leaned over and jumped on him and kissed him again, causing him to almost fall over on to the bed.

"Get yourself unpacked, have a shower and whatever you want and we'll have tea when you are ready." he said,

"Thanks Dad, I'm so glad to be here" I was in his arms again and it felt so good to hold him there, my head was on his shoulders, my arms around his neck, just holding me tightly. "I love you Daddy and I've missed you so much." I whispered and tightened his hold on me.

"Me too sweetheart, but you are here now and I'm so looking forward to having all the time with you that we can spare." My lips met his in a soft loving kiss and I felt a tingly down my spine and directly into my groin and suddenly I felt a stirring that completely caught me off guard. Pulling away before I noticed the erection that he had suddenly grown. He broke from our embrace, "I got to go darling, I can hear the phone, and he left me in the bedroom.

I moved around the room, checking it out and renewing with my new surroundings for the next few weeks. I unbuttoned my blouse and took it off, then reaching behind my back, unclasping it, and tossed it on to the bed. I then undid the belt around my skirt and popped the button, did a hip wriggle and my skirt dropped to the floor, revealing my thong string which disappeared between the smooth cheeks of my arse. Kicking the skirt to one side, I then stood up and pushing my hair out of my face, I turned side on, glimpsed at my beautiful ripe breasts.

Running my hands over my flat, taut stomach, evidence of the surfing I had done on the coast, had done to tone up my beautiful body to perfection. I slipped my thumbs into my thong and slid it down. I peered down at my shaved bare pussy apart from a short strip above my slit, and I fiddled with my ring I had in my clit, which was nestled between the upper folds of my pussy lips.

I slipped on a long baggy t-shirt, and left my bedroom and bumped into Daddy, "Hey Dad!" I rushed up and hugged him again.

"Hi, my darling!" he hugged me in return. "Fancy anything in particular for tea?",

"Fish and chips!" I said. "I haven't had his fish and chips in years!",

"Your command is my wish oh beautiful maiden from the far antipodeans shores." he could feel my breasts pressed against his chest and feel his heart pounding.

"Who was on the phone before?" I asked him,

"Oh, it was your Mother, she apologizes for missing you, and for having to work late tonite!" he said'

"Oh, well, I'll catch with her in the morning then" I said.

"God I've missed you Dad." I suddenly became very still and my arms around his neck squeezed tightly. "I love you Daddy I don't want to leave you again ever." And suddenly I was crying, trembling and wracked with fierce sobs. He held me tightly, my throat choked with emotion as he stroked my head and down my back.

"I love you babe and always have, you've always been in my heart and I've missed you too." he finally managed to say.

My eyes were burning with tears. He kissed the top of my head, then my forehead as I lifted my face from his shoulder and he gazed into the red rimmed deep blue pools of wonder that were my eyes. My lips met his with a soft tender kiss that suddenly out of nowhere became fierce clinging and passionate, with my body pressed tightly against his and his hands pulling me against him. Just as suddenly we seemed to come to our senses and broke the kiss with a gasp. He looked into my surprised eyes and released me. We separated slightly, still holding hands. My nipples were rigidly jutting through the t-shirt.

"Wow." I said. "That was intense."

"Um yes..."

We just looked at each other, silently acknowledging something that neither of us fully understood. "You were going to have a shower?" he eventually said. I nodded "Go on then and I'll go get tea."

"Okay." I said moving towards the bathroom door. "Oh and Dad?"

"Yes?"

"Now I know why Mum said you were a great kisser." I winked and ran into the bathroom, leaving me to pick my jaw up from the floor.

A while later, he called me down for tea, and I came down the stairs wearing some lira shorts and a t-shirt, exposing my long tanned and muscular legs, with my long hair damp from the shower and a fresh feminine scent that filled the house with tenderness. I fell on the fish and chips, that Dad had bought from the local shop and devoured them, relishing every mouthful. "Yanks don't know how to cook proper fish and chips Dad, not like these ones!"

"Okay then Dad now where are we going for our run now to work that lot off?" I said,

"Eh?" he looked at me in a puzzled look.

"Run, you know one foot in front of the other at a rapid pace?" I told him,

"I hear your words but fail to grasp the meaning. Are you implying exercise here oh product of my youthful indiscretions?"

He sat back on the couch and found the TV remote control. I came over and sat beside him, grabbing his arm and snuggling under it like I did when I was younger. He hugged me and kissed the top of my head. "This is how it should be." I said after a while of watching nothing in particular on TV.

"How's that?" he said puzzled,

"You and me Daddy just like this. Cuddled up and happy." I said,

"You bet my baby, just you and me." He put both arms around me and I snuggled tighter against him, head on his shoulder, feet entwined with his. It was wonderful to be there with my dad, my loveable father, who I had always loved, and now adored, curled up safe and snug in his arms. He must have heard the change of my breathing as I drifted off to sleep, safe in my Daddy's arms.

"Hey sleepy head you should get to bed – you'll get stiff neck here." He said to me softly. I mumbled something and opened my eyes dreamily.

"Can we snuggle on the couch like the old days Daddy? I don't want to go to bed just yet." I said in a sleepy voice.

"Okay then – let's just get a bit more comfortable then." He disentangled himself from me and we shifted around so he was now laying full length on the couch, and I lay down with my back to him, and his arms around me like spoons.

"I'm going to need a wider couch I think, you've gown a bit since last we did this." He said. "With your big arse now it's a wonder you can fit on the couch at all."

He got my elbow in the ribs and a kick on the shin for that remark. I did a little wriggle with my lovely bottom back more firmly against him though so it was worth it! Listening to me breathing and watching the TV, I felt my eyes growing heavier and started dropping off to sleep.

I was sound asleep in Dad's arms. Then I felt a hand cupped my bra less breast, I stirred in my sleep and I rolled over a little which trapped his hand, cupping my breast, fully.

"Sweetheart can I have my arm back please?" He gently shook me to wake me up. With a mumble and a yawn I rolled back over, dragging my breast out of his hand.

"What is up?" I mumbled, looking up at him with a sleepy smile that was oh so sexy.

"You had kidnapped my arm and I needed it back so I could visit the little boy's room," he said.

"Okay but hurry back." I murmured and he climbed over me and off the couch. Returning from the bathroom, he was greeted by me holding my arms up at him. "Carry me Daddy."

"Where to?"

"Carry me to my bed please Daddy."

"Um I'll try but you are a bit bigger than last time." I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"I missed this." I snuggled up to him.

He pushed open my bedroom door with his foot and carried me over to my bed. With a creaking back he lowered me onto the bed and tried to release me but I wriggled and pulled him, and suddenly he was on the bed with me being tickled just like he used to tickle me. "REVENGE" I squealed as I attacked him with my wickedly wriggling fingers until we both collapsed laughing.

I snuggled up to him, both of us lying on my bed. I suddenly became aware of a tension in the room and my mouth went dry. "I'd better go and leave you to your beauty sleep then," he said and moved to get up. I pulled him back and clung to him fiercely. He held me, closing his eyes and feeling my heart beating and I pressing my body against my dad again. I looked into his face, my eyes two deep dark pools of love and longing.

"Oh my darling baby." he breathed, stroking my face and gazing into my eyes. As his fingers touched my lips, as I pouted, kissed them and then leaned toward him so our lips met in the softest of sensuous kisses. My own heart was pounding now as I moistened my lips and he knew he had to kiss me again...

"Daddy..." I breathed as our lips met again, his arms around me, my legs entwined with his, my groin pressed tightly against his thigh. My lips parted as we kissed and he felt the moist touch of my tongue and opened my mouth to mine. Suddenly our tongues were entwined and his hands were inside my t-shirt, stroking my bare back and pulling my crotch against his thigh. I ground myself against his; one of his hands was on the back of my head the other hand reaching down between us to lift off my t-shirt.

"Oh god babe." He gasped as we broke our embrace; I sat up and with one swift movement pulled the t-shirt over my head to reveal my beautiful bare breasts. I leaned over my Dad and he reached up to cup my breasts with his hands as our mouths met in another passionate no holds barred kiss. My warm smooth skin in his hands, my erect nipples digging into his palms, it was heavenly. I broke the kiss, moving myself up, positioning my breasts in front of his face.

"Daddy... please..." He breathed as he caressed my glorious mounds and guided one of my nipples to his mouth. He touched the tip of my nipple with his tongue, which brought a moan of pleasure from me and then began to circle the nipple with the tip of his tongue before sucking it between his lips to hear me cry for pleasure.

"Daddy!" I gasped, pulling his hands away from my breasts to my shorts to help me pull them down. He dragged them down over my thighs as he pushed me over onto my back and tossing the shorts into the corner – his daughter was naked before him.

"Oh god." He said, as he gazed at my aroused naked body – there between the upper folds of her pussy a glint of a gold ring. He spread my legs and moved down my torso, planting kisses in a trail from my breasts, over my ribcage to my taut belly. "Baby are you sure you want this?" he asked, realising that he wasn't going to stop.

"Oh Daddy, yes please Daddy, I love you and I want you so badly..." I gasped. His kisses reached the top of my thighs and he moved into position. He kissed my inner thighs bringing gasps of pleasure from me – my hands were struggling with his trousers, so he paused for a second and stood up to pull his shirt, trousers and underwear off, so that he stood now, naked by his daughter's bed, his cock standing rigidly proud.

"Daddy, I want to suck your cock!" He groaned at my words and stepped back from the bed as I sank to my knees, naked before me. Looking up at him, I stroked his thighs, licked my lips and guided his hard cock to them. Keeping my eyes locked on his, I kissed the swollen tip, and ran my tongue around the head then sensually slipped it into my mouth and slid my lips down the shaft of my father's cock, sucking him into my mouth. He moaned, and knew he would not stand much of this but didn't want me to stop.

"Baby yes oh god yes that's so good." He babbled as I cupped his balls and sucked his cock, my tongue dancing a magic waltz. "Oh God!" he cried as he could feel a surge of an orgasm begin. My fingers were pumping the shaft of his cock that was not in my mouth and my head bobbed as I sucked him, bringing him to the edge suddenly releasing a stream of hot cum into my mouth.

He cried out in ultimate pleasure as he spurted cum into my hot greedy mouth. I could feel legs trembling, and he had to lean forward on to the bed to stop himself collapsing. I moved with him, keeping his cock in my mouth as I sucked out the last remaining drops of cum. I licked my lips and smiled at him.

"Delicious Daddy!" I said, standing up and putting my arms around his neck and began kissing him. My tongue slipped into his mouth and he must have realised there was still some of his cum on my mouth, and I was passing it into his mouth.

"I'm sorry babe," he said as we broke the kiss and sat on the bed. "This isn't what I intended at all for your 1st day in England!"

"Well, its just about the fucking best I could think of Daddy!" I kissed him and pulled him back onto the bed. He reached for me and stroked the warm smooth skin. Lying side by side facing each other, his hand began to explore my body, as he gazed into my face, his fingers caressing my bare skin, gently parting my legs and bringing from me, a soft gasp as the tips of his fingers lightly brushed over my pussy, moving onward and not lingering. I bit my lower lip the second time, as his fingers lightly stroked my pussy and lingered for a while, exploring the soft wetness and discovering the hard metal ring buried in her flesh.

"When did you get the piercing?" he breathed.

"Last year, Mum let me get it done for my 18th birthday... she took me to the girl who did hers..." I whimpered sensually as Dad lightly flicked the ring though my clit-hood.

"Do you like being constantly horny then?"

"It brings out the real me Daddy – I'm a slut who loves to fuck and lick pussy and Mummy showed me that the ring lets be become what is within me, just like it did her." He cupped my pussy with his hand, making me gasp and lean towards him, my breasts stroking his chest and my lips brushing mine.

"This belongs to me now doesn't it?" he kissed me, maintaining eye contact all the time. I nodded my head and with a voice breaking with emotion and arousal replied

"Yes Daddy I'm yours now, oh god I want you Daddy, I want to belong to you totally!" I whimpered.

He kissed me, my tongue burrowing into his mouth again my naked body writhing against his. I could feel the wetness of my pussy pressed against his thigh and my wonderful breasts against his chest. Dad's cock was swelling again, stirred into action by the beautiful girl so willing to surrender herself to him, the beautiful girl who he had been in love with all my life.

He began to kiss my neck and trailed the kisses down my body again, over my exquisite breasts, taut and delicious belly and now to the core of my pleasure where he could finally view the gold ring that turned his daughter into a slut with its constant pleasure and stimulation. He kissed my flesh, moist and sweet, opening and exploring with his fingers and tongue, bringing gasps and cries of pleasure from his darling daughter, my hands grasping mine fingers entwined as the pleasure swept through my writhing naked body.

"DADDY!!!" I screamed as my pleasure crested and I soared down the wave of my orgasm, my legs trembling and my body writhing as my orgasm swept me away, leaving me gasping and trembling, whimpering "Daddy, Daddy Daddy..." He moved to my side and I once more clung to him, my mouth locked to his in a wonderful kiss of utter pleasure. "Oh god Daddy that was wonderful! I didn't know that you could lick pussy like that?" I sighed contentedly in his arms.

"Your Mother is one of the great mysteries of the world my darling. I'm just thankful that you were the best thing that we ever did!" He kissed me again.

"I want to be fucked Daddy are you going to fuck me or keep taking about Mum? A girl could get jealous you know..." I grinned wickedly at him, my eyes dancing with beautiful adoration. Just looking at me, I could imagine that Dad's heart was going to explode with love for his beautiful daughter. Kissing me again and slipping his tongue into my mouth he moved his hands to my breasts, caressing and stroking, making me sigh.

"I want these to be on display from now on my darling – they are so beautiful you should show them off!" He said excitedly.

"I do Daddy, I love showing them off." I moaned and arched my back to trust my breasts up to his hands.

He kissed them and rolled me onto her back, parting my lags with his. "I'm on the pill Daddy so you can cum inside me – oh god I want you to cum inside me!" I breathed. I kissed him again.

"I love you so much baby, I can't believe this is happening..." He stroked his hands down my inner thighs, making me whimper again and lift my pelvis up, offering myself to his cock.

12