Homecoming Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,830 Followers

"Let's fuck quick, before someone comes along," he whispered. He dropped his shorts, kicking them off his feet. His erection stood directly out in front of him. I stifled a laugh. His cock had to be 6-7 inches long, and very narrow. Nothing like what she was observing.

"I have to watch that guy fuck his mom," she stated. "Lick me from behind while I watch them," she commanded. She lay back over the rock, spreading her legs. Focusing on the boat, she continued to watch the scene below. Our male hiker buried his face between her cheeks, tongue stretching to reach her cunt. While we had a good view of their activities, we could not see the detail. "Yes baby, suck my cunt! Lick my ass baby!" she growled. She humped her ass back and forth against his face.

Our trio was fucking like animals. The boat was rocking, waves splashing against the pontoon. Nothing mattered but cumming. They continued to perform for our hikers, let alone their desire to fuck their brains out. The thought of being watched drove them forward.

Kim had reached back between her legs, and was masturbating her clit while Lynn fucked her hard with the plastic cock. And Kyle, he was hammering Lynn's wet cunt, grinding his hips against her velvet soft cheeks. Kyle hesitated buried deep in Lynn's cunt. "I am going to fuck your ass Mommy," Kyle grunted loudly. Quickly, he withdrew his cock. Glistening with wetness, Kyle reached his hand into Lynn's cunt, scooping our all the lubrication he could get. He covered Lynn's asshole, massaging her roughly. He placed his cock at her tight hole, and pressed forward hard. The head of his monster jumped through the tight ring. He stopped momentarily, allowing Lynn to feel him, absorb the feeling of being so swiftly penetrated.

"Fuck me baby," Lynn shouted. "Fuck my ass!"

Grabbing her hip bones, Kyle pulled her ass down his cock. Inch after inch disappeared. He withdrew, and pushed forward hard again. More and more of his cock vanished from our hikers view.

Jill's mouth dropped open. Never had she seen anything like she saw here. "God damn, he's buried his cock in her ass!" she exclaimed. Tilting her hips, she opened her ass to allow our male hiker to bury his face deeper into her crotch. Hot, bothered, and extremely horny, our young lady reached to her crotch. She began to flick her own clit back and forth. Pressing hard, she commanded her companion. "Fuck me with you tongue! Make me cum!" She humped both his face and her fingers. She focused back to the boat.

Kim was cumming hard. She was bucking her ass against Lynn's plastic cock. "Fuck me mommy! Fuck me hard!" she was grunting. Lynn was lost in lust. She focused on fucking Kim hard. But her ass was being ravaged by young Kyle. His cock was tearing her apart. The feeling was intense. She had to cum.

"Oh fuck Mom," screamed Kyle. He ground his hips tight against her butt. He drove his cock deep into her ass. "I'm cumming!" he screamed. Quick, hard thrusts ground into Lynn's flesh.

Lynn's orgasm started, erupting over her body. Quaking, she hammered her plastic cock into Kim. It rubbed on her clit. She pressed hard into Kim, driving her flat on the seat. She collapsed on Kim, with Kyle still buried balls deep in her ass. They lay motionless. Breathing was labored. A minute passed.

Jill, our female hiker, could not believe what she had witnessed. Pushing off Ben's face, she turned and leaned back against the rock, allowing Ben to access her clit. "Finish me! Make me cum!" Ben dove into her sopping wet cunt. He attached himself to her clit. She humped hard, thrashing under his tongue. Within seconds, she started cumming hard. She reached to his head, grabbing a hand full of hair, ground his face into her cunt. "That's it baby, suck me!" she whispered huskily.

"I need that big dick! I want a great big dick!" she growled as she washed his face back and forth in her cunt. "Oh fuck yes!" she screamed as a second orgasm quickly ravaged her body. She started humping his face hard.

Without explanation and thinking, I stepped out of my hiding place, moved forward. I opened my shorts, dropping the waist band below my balls. My 9 ½ inches were rigid. I waved Sara to join me. We were taking a great chance, but I wanted to fuck this young lady. She opened her eyes to see us approaching. She glanced to my crotch.

"Holy fuck!" she exaggerated fuck. Both hands pulled his face deeper into her cunt. I thought he may suffocate.

"Sara, he's yours," I told her. She moved to open her shorts, and dropped them quickly down her thighs. She slid her fingers into her cunt, covering them with her juices. As she approached, our male hiker looked to her in surprise. She stuck her fingers into his mouth.

"My young pussy wants to cum," she said as she pulled his head into her crotch. He hesitated, looking to his companion in shock.

"Yes baby," she was saying. Looking my direction, he saw her hands stretching, wrapped around my massive cock. She was leaning to lick the slit, to suck my precum into her mouth. Sara pulled his head back to her dripping cunt. She arched her hips, opened the lips of her cunt with her hands, exposing her engorged clit.

"Suck my clit!" she commanded. She ground her clit into his mouth, and started humping his face hard.

"Fuck her daddy," Sara said. Our female hiker looked into her eyes.

"He's your daddy," she queried?

"Yes bitch, and that's our family on the boat," she continued. "Suck my daddy's giant cock!"

I pulled her face back to me. Parting her lips, she engulfed the head. I pushed forward quickly, impaling several inches into her mouth. Reaching the gag point, I withdrew. I pulled her up, kissed her lightly on the lips, turned her around and pushed her to lean on the boulder again. Spreading her legs, I stepped behind her. "Watch them," I instructed. "What do you want them to do," I asked her.

"I want them both to suck his big cock, lick his balls," she said without a hesitation.

"Kyle, sit down on the seat. Ladies, our hiker wants you both to lick and suck his cock and balls. Give her a show," I commanded in the walkie talkie. The ladies quickly complied, taking turns sucking a soft cock into their mouths. They would kiss each other, lick a ball, the sides of his shaft, or suck it all down their throats. They performed!

Our hiker raised the binoculars. I reached to her cunt. Wet, dripping with juices, I drove three of my fingers into her little body. Stretching her easily, I grabbed my cock. Gently, I pushed its head against her cunt. Slowly, I penetrated her body. Her hips arched back against me. I grabbed her hip bones, thrusting forward hard. She gasped loudly.

"Oh fuck," she grunted. "Fuck me with that monster cock!" she grunted. Arching hard, I drove more into her wet cunt. I thrust hard, retreated, and thrust again. Reaching bottom, I started a piston like rhythm that pulled almost totally out of her gripping cunt, and then thrust back again. I ravaged her little cunt. Over and over I drove my cock balls deep into her cunt.

"Yes baby," growled Sara. "Good boy," she continued. "Now lay down," she commanded. I turned to see she had cum on his face, and now was going to fuck him hard. On his back, Sara dropped her ass to his waiting cock. Sitting on her haunches, she ground her cunt hard on his cock. He reached to squeeze her tits through her tank top. Lifting it quickly, she exposed her tits for him to see. He grabbed the nipples, twisting them. She drove her cunt down on his cock in one swift thrust. She began to hump him hard and fast. When she hit bottom, she would grind her hips down, thrust forward and backwards while grinding down on him. She was fucking the shit out of him. He thrust his hips to meet her. His eyes were closed. He was approaching his orgasm.

"Daddy, watch me," she said. "I want you to see me make him cum," she continued. She humped him hard. Just as he was starting to cum, Sara stood up abruptly, watching him grab his cock and spurt cum on his stomach. Climbing up the boulder, she sat in front of our female hiker.

"Eat my pussy," she commanded as she moved beneath her face. Grabbing her hair, she pulled her face into her sopping wet cunt. Our hiker attacked her cunt with abandon.

I drove my cock deep. Now it was time to fuck her brainless as well. I thrust with new vigor. I watched her eat my little Sara. "She's going to make me cum, Daddy!" Sara interrupted my thoughts.

Our little hiker was moaning loudly. I hammered her senseless. She sucked hard on Sara's clit. Within seconds, I pulled myself flat against her ass, and felt my balls spit cum deep into her cunt. She could feel me shoot rope after rope of cum deep. She started little cumming humps of her own, cumming on my cock. She sucked Sara's clit, nearly sucking it off. Sara ground her face on her clit.

"Oh shit, Daddy!" she said. "She's making me cum!" She ground herself hard on her face. Our hiker was a sex machine, humping, sucking, groaning loudly. She was lost in sexual lust.

After finishing dumping my cum in her cunt, I thought we should disappear quickly. "Bring the boat to the shore," I said into the walkie talkie. "Grab your clothes baby," I whispered to Sara.

Jumping down off the boulder, Sara wiped her cunt on her panties, tossed them to our male hiker, and put her shorts on quickly as we headed off. "Hope you liked me!" she whispered.

I pulled my cock out of our hiker's cunt. "Thanks for the great fuck Babe," I whispered as I swatted the cheek of her ass playfully.

She lay motionless, contented I believed. Turning to me, she whispered "Thank you! That was incredible!"

As I left, I turned to our new friend. I whispered "Fuck her in the ass!" I pulled up my shorts and ran to the camera. With a quick wave, we disappeared from sight.

We headed off down the bank, reaching the shoreline just as Kyle headed the boat in. Quickly, we boarded and backed away from the shore, and out into the waters of the lake. We could hear grunting up the bank as we headed off at full throttle.

"Unfuckingbelievable!" Kim shouted over the roar of the motor. We all grinned ear-to-ear as I held the camera up for view.

"Better than that, I got it on tape!" I exclaimed. "Our hikers were pleased!"

We headed down the lake to our favorite fishing spot, got the poles out, lures on, trolled, anchored, and trolled some more for the next several hours. Fishing was good, we got several browns, several more rainbows, and planned on a good fresh fish dinner.

After returning to our home, we headed into town for strolling the shops and relaxing away the afternoon.

Imagine my surprise. As we rounded one isle in a T-shirt shop, a young lady stepped to me, pulled my face down to hers, and kissed me deeply, passionately. "Thanks for this morning!" she said and winked. "Absofuckinglutely unbelievable!" She handed me a note. With her friend in tow, she walked past Kyle, patting him on the ass, headed out the door and off down the street. With a look over the shoulder, she waved goodbye.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,830 Followers
12