Homecoming Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,405 Followers

Jim folded the dress and lay on a chair. He turned to look at her standing before him. Her breasts were beautiful. He had enjoyed touching them this afternoon but now they looked even better. He reached for the buttons of his shirt.

Quickly they were open and he tossed it on the same chair with the dress. He was naked to the waist as he once again pulled her into his arms. His naked chest was touching the hard nipples of her tits as they kissed again.

His hands dropped to her hips. He pulled her closer to him. His cock was now rock hard and he was pressing it against her body.

Linda knew that she was no longer in control and she didn't want to be. His hard cock pressing against her had her thinking things a mother isn't suppose to consider.

Jim broke the kiss and led her to the bed. He lay her back on the bed and lay down next to her. He kissed her breasts and sucked on the hard nipples as he had that afternoon. Linda lay back and ran her fingers through his hair as he made love to her body.

Jim had only one thought about what he was doing. He wanted her. He wanted to put his cock in her pretty cunt and fuck his mother. So far she hadn't done anything that even suggested that she wasn't going to go all the way with him.

His hand moved downward as his lips played with her breasts. He passed over her cunt and pressed down on it with the palm of his hand. He felt her push back. She didn't make a move to stop him.

His lips soon followed his hands as he kissed his way down to the junction between her thighs. He moved around on the bed so that he was at her feet. His hands came up to grip the sides of her panties. He couldn't take his eyes from her naked body as he pulled them down. It was only when he felt her lift her hips so the panties could slide off that he knew he was going to get what he wished for that night.

Linda felt him move lower on her. It was the moment that she had to act or it was going to be to late. Then his hand pressed against her cunt and she knew that tonight she was going to let her son go where only his father had been before. When he reached for her panties she readily lifted to make it easier for him.

Then she was naked before her only son. Her eyes had been closed but she opened them to see him looking at her cunt. She watched as he stood on the floor between her legs and reached for his belt.

"No let me." She set up on the bed and reached for his belt. In a few seconds she had him as naked as she was. His cock was hard as it stood out high and firm. She was very pleased with what she saw before her. Like his father he was well endowed.

She leaned back on the bed and pulled him towards her by his hard cock. Her legs spread as she pulled him between her legs. He was about to enter her when she stopped him. "I don't suppose you thought to bring a condom with you?"

"No, I thought you might be on the pill and I wouldn't need one."

"Your father can't have any more children so there wasn't any need to take them. I have never been with another man. Come on but you need to pull out when you start to cum."

He would have agreed to anything to get his cock in his mother's cunt. She guided him to the opening and started it through the opening. She was wet and hot as his cock finally found the opening. He pushed and she raised her hips as his cock slid deep in her welcoming body.

He was in heaven. He had never been with another woman like his mother. The excitement of finally being in her was almost too much. He almost lost it.

Linda opened her body to him. She had thought she might be shy with someone other than her husband. Her son was so much like his father that she let him push deep. He filled her completely. She felt him almost cum and stopped moving. "Take your time, we have all night."

He regained some control and fucked her with full in and out strokes. He could feel her cunt squeeze his cock each time he pulled back. His chest was pressing her tits flat as his mouth once again claimed hers.

It wasn't a time for talk. Both knew what they wanted. She hadn't realized until right before it started that she was looking forward to this as much as he was. She could never have sex with someone she didn't love and she loved her son and husband. She just hoped that Charlie would never find out about them.

Jim had lasted as long as he could. He was about to cum and had picked up speed. It was feeling so good to Linda that she didn't give any thought to him pulling out. At the last second Jim remembered. "Mom, I cumin. I need to pull out!

Linda was already having her climax. When she heard him she reached for him and pulled him close. "No, stay where you are."

"Mom, I don't have on a condom!"

"I don't care, I want to feel all of you in me when you fill me up." That was all it took. He unloaded a load of hot juice, unlike any she had had in years. His cum hitting deep in her cunt sent her over the edge for a second time.

He was finished. He started to roll away but she stopped him. "Stay in me. I like to feel you as you get soft in me."

It didn't work that way. A few minutes later and he was hard again and she was ready for another bout. The thought about getting pregnant could wait another day.

He was able to last much longer that time. He shut his eyes and let the sensation of her hot cunt work on his subconscious. Every stroke was a caress to his cock as he fucked his mother.

Linda was having a very good time of it herself. The worry of someone finding out she and her son were having sex together was pushed from her mind as his cock worked its magic in her body. It was so much like Charles and her many years before. Over the years sex between them had mellowed out. It was still good but wasn't fresh like when they were first together. With her son she had the freshness of youth to push her higher and higher.

Linda had several series of small orgasms as he rode her strong and hard. She could feel a large one building deep in her body. She could tell that he was about to reach his own climax. "Fuck me Jimmy. Ride me till I cum. Oh baby, you feel so good in me. KEEP FUCKING ME!!!! It hit her harder than the first time as she went over the edge again bringing him with her.

"MOM, Oh It's so fucking good! His cum poured from his cock back in her cunt where he once came from. Neither one gave any thought to him pulling out as she wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him closer. She didn't want to miss a drop of his hot cum.

They both collapsed at once. His cock was still buried to his balls in his mother's hot pussy. Like before he didn't pull out as the juice drained out of him into her wet cunt.

Linda looked up to see him looking at her. She reached up and pulled his face down to hers and kissed his lips. "My Baby! How can anything so wrong feel so good? I can still feel you in me and I don't want to let you go."

He lifted up to take some weight from her body as he continued to kiss her mouth. "Mom, It is just as good as I thought it would be. I have wanted you for a long time. I never dreamed that it might actually happen."

"Jim, the only regret I have is cheating on your father. He was my one and only all these years until tonight."

"He will never know."

"I know but I will and I have to live with it."

"Are you sorry we made love?"

She put her arms around his neck. "No, I am not sorry we made love. It is the best in a long time. I just hope you are alright with us making it together."

He moved his hips and she realized that he was hard once more. "Jim! What are you doing?"

He eased part way out and slid his hard cock back in until his balls were bouncing off her ass. "Ready for another round?"

"You are trying to kill me. I'm twice your age and it's been years since I went twice in a row and now you want to try for three?"

The third time was even better than the other two. No longer in a hurry he took his time and made love to his mother through his hard cock. Three times in a row had not happened to her many times before and that had been years ago.

Linda could feel each stroke as he lifted and pushed back and forth in her. Her legs were tired and she let them unwrap from around his hips and placed her feet on the bed with her knees lifted. She used the new position to push her cunt up to him on each stroke. He was home in the saddle she made for him.

She lost count of the times she climaxed. She was smothering him with kisses as she kissed him all about his face and lips. Then she could feel the climax building again. This time he was ready also. "Baby, baby, baby. Fuck me, Fuck me. Make me cum again."

He did all he could do to satisfy her needs. In doing so he was full filling his dream of having her.

Then it was there. Slow this time, not like the fast hard fucking before he drove deep in her and let his cum shoot back in her as she went through another climax.

He rolled away with a pop as his cock finally pulled from her pussy. He glanced at the bedside clock. They had made love for over two hours.

They rested a few minutes before taking a shower. They took a shower together. They washed each other; taking the opportunity to touch each other all over. They dried off and went back to bed. This time they were in his bed. Hers was all messed up. She went to sleep with him curled up behind her. His soft cock against her ass and his hand holding a tit. They both slept like a baby.

It was almost lunch when the ringing of the phone woke her up. For a moment she wasn't sure where she was. Then seeing Jim still sleeping next to her brought back memories of last night.

She answered the phone to find Charles on the other end. "Good morning sleepy head. Must have been some party last night if you are still in bed."

Embarrassment washed over her at the thought of Her and her son last night. In the light of day what they did together didn't look so good. "Yea, we got in late and I'm afraid we drink a little to much. Jim is still asleep."

"You didn't let any of those college guys take advantage of you?"

"You know young men, I had to watch what I did."

"How did it go for Jim?"

She hesitated as she thought about how it really was for her son. There wasn't any way she could tell Charles what had taken place. "I think it all worked out the way he wanted."

As she talked to him she felt Jim move behind her. His arms came around to hold her tits. She tried to ignore him but without much luck. She found herself getting a kick with her son holding her tits while she talked to his father. Her cunt was getting wet again as she tried to carry on a conversation with her husband. She motioned for Jim to quit but he just grinned and continued touching her.

She knew that she was getting hot and wanted another taste of her son's big cock in her pussy. The thought was making her wetter and wetter. Then Jim almost spoiled everything. She jumped and dropped the phone as Jim's mouth covered her naked cunt.

Just as fast as he kissed her cunt she was cumin. She grabbed the phone off the floor. "You still there?"

"What happened?"

"I dropped the phone as I was getting out of bed. I have got to go to the bathroom now."

"I will let you go. I miss you and will meet your plane tomorrow afternoon. I love you."

"I love you too."

She dropped the phone on the cradle. "You like to have messed up. What made you do something like that?"

"You look so good all naked that I just had to taste you."

"Well don't stop now." She rolled onto her back and opened her legs to him. He wasn't nearly as experienced as Charles with his mouth but what he lacked in style he made up in enthusiasm.

She stopped him. "Lay on your back." He did as she said. Linda moved over her son and let her pussy down over his mouth. At the same time she took his cock between her lips.

Sucking Charles's cock while he eat her was one of her favorite things. It worked just as well with her son. She took most of his cock down her throat. With the muscles in her throat and her busy tongue she brought him off at once. She felt each shot as it went down her throat. She swallowed it all as he finished bring her to a climax and licked her pussy clean.

The day was spent mostly in bed. He was young and wanted to try many different positions. Over the years she and Charles had tried most of them. She knew the ones that felt the best and lead him to those.

On into the night they made love until she could not go any longer. They had tried to cram a lifetime of sex into one day. It was a short night before she had to catch her morning flight back home.

They made love once again before she left. She found that she was going to miss him not being home with her.

They stopped to get breakfast on the way to the Airport. As they were eating he said, "Mother there is something I need to tell you."

"I think you have told me more than enough this weekend."

"No, I have a confession to make. I wasn't going to tell you but after this weekend turned out so great I need to tell you the truth."

"Susan didn't break up with me this pass week. We haven't been together for about a month. I could have got another date for the weekend but I wanted you. I have thought a lot about you since I left for college. I know that sons shouldn't feel about their mothers the way I feel for you. I couldn't sleep thinking about being with you. Even after I asked you up I never dreamed that it could end so perfect. I hope I haven't spoiled things between you and dad."

She set there a moment soaking in what he had said. "I never thought about you that way until you kissed me that first night. You are so much like your father that it was easy to give in to you. I should have stopped you but I didn't want to stop any more than you did. I love the way you made me feel. You will make some woman a good husband someday. As far as Charles, I wouldn't worry too much about him. Once he has a good loving when I get home he will be all right. Like you said before; he doesn't need to know everything that went on."

"Thanks Mom for being so understanding. It is going to be a long time before the Holidays when I can get home. Will you be ready for me?"

She knew what he was asking. "We shall see. Maybe Charles will play a lot of golf."

"I can't wait."

She whispered under her breath so that he couldn't hear her; "I can't either." Four weeks were like a year for both of them

hammertime
hammertime
2,405 Followers