Homecoming Dinner

Story Info
Angel decides to switch the tables on Sir.
872 words
4.05
8.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel stared through the window pain. She had walked through the storm of discarded hours for months. She had survived from the scraps of scent left behind on his pillow. The gnawing hunger in her belly could not be sated with even a morsel of food. She was hungry, hungry for his touch.

The buzz of her cell snapped her winter frost haze. The crackle on the line gave way to the bedrock tone of his voice. Her heart melted.

He chuckled, "Angel, I have missed you. We had an attack here. I was not allowed to contact anyone. Damn, your voice is like honey. I am coming home next week."

She was so happy to hear he was safe from harm. However, the clock teased with its jealous hands and her smile became crooked. Her halo was now perched on wicked horns as the days slipped by. She would pay him back for making her starve. A homecoming dinner was planned for Sir. One he would not soon forget.

He walked through the door after three months away in Afghanistan. His eyes sparkled like emeralds. He shot a smile in Angel's direction, "Something smells delicious. What's for dinner?"

Angel let a slow smile spread across her face causing joy to lodge in the pit of his stomach. She demanded, "Sit and enjoy your feast."

He sat at the head of the table with one of her black stilettos positioned on his plate. He glanced up to see her fish net hose attached to metal fasteners on black shirred garters. The mound of flesh between her thighs bare, a thick heavy dew glistening from the pink folds, exposing a slight shudder of her delicate flesh for the lashing she ached for.

He licked his lips, "I remember the taste of you, Angel. That snug, warm sweet haven gripping my tongue deep inside you. I swear, the taste of you haunted me every night I was away."

Her eyes narrowed, "Silence. No more tongue wagging unless it is against my pink palace." She lowered to a squatting position, pulled apart her knees with her fingers, and allowed her musk to waft to his nostrils. She thought it was her pleasure, but he saw it as his ambrosial treat.

She placed a hand flat on the table behind her to lunge the soft pink button to his lips. She smeared the perfume from her silken, bloomed, glazed petals on his lips.

His silent thought, "Damn, I am going to enjoy this."

Angel snapped, "Dine and whine until you are full."

Heat rushed around Angel making her folds wet with her juices. With one long sweeping lick, he parted her pink drapes and exposed her decadent pearl. The flavor of her punch left him drunk in an instant. His addiction for her smacked against his tongue with a redolent honey; a hedonic nectar.

He lapped slow and gently. His tongue circling his prize. She needed more. Her fingers massaged his scalp and her hips edged forward. She needed more pressure from the heat of his mouth to reach the explosion she was longing for.

His tongue became wicked with destruction. With a sudden clash, his lips found her tender knot of tissue and with a graceful amount of suction began to milk her clit.

Angel's silent thought, "Damn him!"

Angel felt the muscles in her calves straining. Her thighs began to tighten and resist. His thick hands grasped her legs placing them on his shoulders. He dove in closer with his fingers digging in her soft ass. He moved the juices from her entrance onto his eager tongue.

Her cry was dry, ragged, and demanded: "Fuck you! Make me cum, Baby!"

Her hips rotated in figure-eights, her pearl painting pleasure across his lips and desperation rose inside Angel. His finger parted her pink drapes and moved closer to the center of her heat. Her arms flailed, her hair tangled, and she sent crystal champagne flutes from the table crashing to the wood floor below.

Her thighs tightened over his cheeks. Her belly undulating from his torturous tongue. Her orgasm was pounding, pushing up through her senses. Her vaginal muscles were trembling against his fingers and sucking him deeper into her dark velvet.

He could almost taste her orgasm spilling on his lips. He smiled before his lips covered her clit once more. He drew on it to plump up the little kernel and rock the scream from her lips.

She felt like she was thrusting and riding into the fiery rapture of his darkness, "Oh God! Oh yes, fuck yes!"

Strangled, erotic screams rose like flames of fire from her throat. Her body tensed and exploded into fragments. His fingers thrust inside her hitting that sweet spot and threw her higher into the promised land.

She felt his tongue caressing while her passion eased. No longer did he devour her, instead his tongue cradled her to a dreamy state. He lifted her listless body transporting her to bed. He stroked her bare mound of flesh with his tongue to push away the loss that had been haunting her.

He whispered, "You never lost me, Angel. Rest assured, I have always carried you in my heart."