Homecoming Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

She rapped on the door again. "Hey, Daddy, are you beating your meat in there? Can I come watch? I bet you're gonna come real hard and messy. Mmm."

"Go for a walk of something," I said.

"Open up and let me see, Daddy. Besides, I got no clothes on. You want me to go walking along the beach naked? What kind of father are you?"

The kind that wants to fuck your brains out, I thought, but I wasn't going to say that.

What I said was, "You got enough clothes to last until Armageddon in that case, Em. Put some on and go away."

"Don't you love me no more, Daddy?" Her voice was close, like she was in the room with me, and when I listened hard I could hear a slight sound. I padded to the door and put my hand against it. Felt a vibration.

She was doing herself right there, the other side of the wood. She was pushing her fingers into herself. I wondered if her eyes were open or closed. Wondered what she was thinking of, but knew the answer. The same thing that stalked my mind.

My hand circled my cock of its own volition and I began to stroke myself, moving in time to the vibrations I could feel.

"Is that you doing it, Daddy?" Her voice was tight, a shake far back in it. "Is that you jacking off? You know what I'm doing to myself, don't you."

"Uh-huh," I said. I hadn't meant to answer but it just came out, like something else was going to just come out if I didn't stop what I was doing.

"How can this be wrong, Daddy," Emmy said.

"Because it is. I'm, your father, Em." And my hand broke free and I laid both palms flat against the door. Last night had been a mistake. A big mistake I was resolved we could never repeat.

"We should be doing this to each other. I want us to do this to each other." Her voice was tighter and the vibration against the door faster.

"What are you doing, Em?" I said.

"I'm sitting on the floor, Daddy, with my back against the door, and I've got three fingers inside myself and I'm about thirty seconds from screaming out loud."

"Are you a screamer, Em?" I said.

"I guess. A little. Is Mom a screamer?"

"I don't want to talk about her. Not ever, Em, not this entire summer."

"It's only me and you, isn't it, Daddy?"

"Yes, Em, it is. Me and you."

"Touch yourself, Daddy. Put your hand around your cock and rub until it spurts. I want to see it, but maybe tomorrow you'll let me. I'm gonna come now, Daddy. I'm gonna come harder than I ever have before."

The door rattled on its hinges and I almost threw the lock to let her fall against me. Instead I listened as she gasped and squealed and shuddered against the door, her head rat-tat-tatting. And then I splashed across the pale wood, making a sound of my own, and on the other side of the door Emily said, "Oh, Daddy, yes..."

I pictured her beautiful face looking up at me, no door between us as I splashed my seed across her, and knew I was utterly lost.

*

It had taken no time at all. The smell of fresh coffee had my cock thickening even before Emmy came into the bedroom and kissed me on the mouth, a quick peck rich with the promise of more. Foolishly I thought we might have put this whole thing behind us when we managed to get through the previous day without incident.

She pushed me and I slid across the bed to allow her to sit.

I touched her leg, the skin there unbelievably smooth, unblemished, and for a moment I wondered what she saw in a forty-two year old man. Let alone a forty-two year old who was her father.

"We need to talk, Daddy," she said. She lay at my side on her belly, staring into my eyes. Her beauty was so perfect, so pure, I ached with a mixture of need and guilt.

"What about, baby?"

Her expression was serious. "About this, of course. About you and me and what we want to do."

I ran my thumb across her cheek, over her chin, recalling how my cum had streaked her perfect face, dripping from that chin.

"I guess we got to be adult about this, Em. It was fun, but I know how wrong it is. I'm sorry, baby, I'm your father. I should never had let this happen."

"Oh, Daddy," she came along me, pressed her lips against mine, but it was almost innocent. "I don't mean that. I mean us, me and you, doing things together like we've been doing. I want to talk about how we can do this always. This and more." She kissed me again, less innocent this time and I laid a hand on her barely panty-clad ass. "And I need to know something. Something important."

"Right now?" I started pushing her panties down, stroking the impossibly perfect skin exposed.

"Yes, right now." She slapped at my hand. "So stop playing with my ass or you'll distract me."

"I want to distract you."

"Now who's being the adult, Daddy?" She sat up, hands in her lap, but I noticed the peaks her nipples made through the pale blue tank top. She seemed to have an infinite supply. No wonder her suitcase had been so heavy, and I wondered had there been anything else in there other than bikinis, panties and tank tops, and doubted it. Not that I was complaining.

I sat up, keeping the sheet over my cock which had thickened in anticipation but was not yet hard. Emmy glanced down once, back up to my face.

"OK," I said, and she smiled.

"College," she said, confusing me.

"What about it?"

"You said I had to go to College and I said I didn't want to."

"Non-negotiable," I said.

"You sound like Mom now."

"Is that what she says?"

"She doesn't love me. Not like you love me." She couldn't help herself. Her fingers traced across my chest, the thin brush of hair that grew there little more than a dusting.

"I hope not," I said, and Emma frowned before the frown turned to a smile.

"Of course not," she said. She lifted the rumpled bed sheet and stared at my cock, which responded to the attention by thickening more and she smiled again. "Do I make it do that?" she asked.

"Uh-huh."

"You make me wet, too, Daddy." She shifted on the bed. "I'm wet right now."

"I can take care of that."

"Soon. If I go to College can I come back here every weekend and all the vacations."

"What about your Mom?" I said. I rubbed my thumb against her thigh and she parted them a little to show me just how wet she was. And yes, she was very wet indeed. I recalled how she had tasted and wanted to taste her again.

"She doesn't care. She's told me she's glad I came here because now her and honey boy can do whatever they want. I doubt she even remembers she's got a daughter anymore. You know she only fought for custody to get back at you. She never wanted me."

"She's your Mom," I said, my thumb stopping its attentions as the tone of our conversation turned serious. "She loves you."

"She fucking doesn't."

I wondered if I was supposed to be shocked.

"And as for him, he's got hands like an octopus."

"He's got suckers on his hands?" I said, and Emmy slapped my belly, left her hand there.

"Might as well have. They don't even try to be quiet, you know, when they're fucking. Sometimes I think they try to make more noise than they should. Mom would—" Emmy stopped as I gripped her wrist, stopping her hand making its lazy way down my belly.

"I don't need to know about that," I said.

"You loved her once."

"Maybe. She was hot, and it was exciting going out with a model. And she liked my fame until she realized it came with a lot of baggage. I was supposed to pour my attention on her, not the next book or the movie treatment, her." I lifted Emmy's hand and kissed the palm and she curled it against my face. "You're not like her at all, are you?"

Emmy shook her head. "I'm like you, Daddy. Sometimes I think I am you."

I laughed. "I've never had that idea," I said.

"The night before last, when we were touching each other, when I let you make my face all wet and then when you came on me, it was like it was me coming on my face too, like I was inside you as well as myself. We're not two separate people, we're one. I think I know exactly what you like and you know exactly what I need."

"No," I said, "I don't think I do." I sighed and pushed her aside and got out of bed. "Stay there, I need to pee."

I went to the bathroom, lifted the lid and let my stream splash into the bowl for what seemed like an hour. When I turned around Emmy was right behind me. I hadn't heard her at all.

"My turn," she said. "You can watch me too if you want."

She stripped out of the panties and kicked them across the room, sat and leaned forward, an expression of concentration on her face. I didn't hunker down and peer at her peeing but I heard her stream, strong and fast. When she was done she wiped and stood in front of me so her stiff little nipples touched my belly.

"I want to do something for you, Daddy, or to you."

"What?"

"It's a secret." She grinned.

"I'm not sure I like the sound of that."

"Go back to bed, I'll be right behind you."

And she was.

I lay back, hands behind my head, pillows lifting me and watched as she padded back toward me in only the tank, top, her sweet pink pussy on display, and when I saw what she had in her hand I knew what she wanted to do.

She sat on one side of the bed and touched my belly, laid the razor there.

"Have you ever done this before?" she asked, head tilted as she examined my cock and balls.

"A few times," I said.

Emmy looked up at my face. "With Mom?"

I smiled. "It was never something your Mom was into," I said.

"I am."

"I noticed. Why?

"Why not?"

"Did you do it for a boy?" I said.

"No. For a man."

"Who?"

Emmy pulled a face. "Sometimes, Daddy, for someone who has been called a genius, you can be fucking stupid."

"Ah," I said.

"I thought, to begin with, I might shave your balls, if that's all right with you?"

"Knock yourself out," I said. My cock was filling again, snaking along my belly and I saw Emmy watching it fill.

"Does it turn you on, the thought of me shaving your balls?"

"A bit."

"Me too. And after I want you to pretend to shave me even though I've got hardly nothing down there but I like the idea of you doing it to me. And then we'll make each other come again."

"You first," I said.

"Why?"

"Because I think after I come I'll be useless for at least an hour."

"Oh Daddy, you underestimate me."

She was probably right. I stared at the brightness in her eyes, the pink rising along her neck, and knew we would need to come back to the conversation that had been interrupted, but we had the entire summer for that. Right then the idea of her shaving my balls seemed exquisite.

Emmy tugged my legs apart and lifted my knees. She went down so her face was between my thighs and reached for the razor.

"I don't think we're going to need foam, but yell if I hurt you." She lifted my cock vertical so it was out of the way and brushed her fingers through the patch of light hair above it. "You're not real hairy like some men, are you."

"I don't know," I said. "Have I been meant to go around checking other men out?"

Emmy giggled. "I think before long I'm going to want to shave it all off, but today just your balls. Is it OK if I do the rest later? Tomorrow or the day after? We can do it in the shower, get you wet and soapy first."

"You want to come shower with me now?"

"Duh, Daddy."

She pulled my balls to one side, then the other, before she ran the fresh blade across one side. I watched as hair curled loose. Emmy blew it away, used the blade again. She lifted my skin and continued. I got harder, my erection setting up an ache through my lower belly and I wondered if I would be able to hold out until she had finished.

"Don't forget you have to come first," I said.

Another giggle. "We'll see about that, Daddy. Lift your knees for me... no, higher than that, you've got hair back here behind your balls." She drew the blade across my perineum and I jerked. "Are you sensitive there, like me?"

I nodded and Emmy caught the corner of her lip in her teeth. "I am so sensitive there it's crazy," she said. "I can make myself come just by using the shower head there and on my clit." She looked up from her work for a moment. "That's not too much information, is it, Daddy?"

"Not considering what you're doing to me right now, no." My voice was tight and I was desperately trying not to think of Emmy bringing herself off with the shower head. Later, I promised, I would watch her.

"You look so hot with no hair," she said. She ducked her head and kissed my balls, used her tongue to wet them. "Now, roll over and stick your ass in the air so I can finish you off there."

I thought about objecting but couldn't see the point. Besides, Emmy's delicate fingers, the rasp of the razor, were making me ache with a need I'd never experienced before.

"Spread your legs," she ordered. "And get that ass higher."

I felt her get closer and her hand pulled my cheeks apart, and then the scrape of the razor.

"You're not so hairy here," she said, "but it is so much nicer with it shaved." She continued, her fingertips laying along my cleft, sliding slowly inward.

She stroked the razor and then her free hand came underneath and circled my cock.

"I think I need you to come like this," she said.

"You need me to."

"If you don't want—"

"Why?" I said.

"Because it's a bit wicked and you have a real nice ass, Daddy. I have a thing about asses, about my own ass, just so you know, and I was wondering if you did too, seeing as we're the same person under the skin." She laid the top of her finger against my sphincter, no pressure, just letting it sit there. And then it was gone, but only for a moment. When it returned she had wetted the tip in her mouth and ran the spit around my asshole.

"Oh, Daddy," she said, her breath hot against me there. "This is sooo naughty." She pressed her finger so it entered me the tiniest bit. Her other hand stroked my cock, slow and long, trying to delay the inevitable moment. "Do you like that, Daddy? Do you like Emmy's finger in your ass?"

"Oh," I said, "is that what it is."

A laugh, then, "Or I could do this if you want." The finger went to be replaced by something warm and wet and she licked across my opening and then pushed the tip of her tongue inside me and I jerked. Emmy pulled back. "I think you like that too, don't you? I know I would. Will you do that for me after, Daddy, after I make you come? Will you put your tongue in my bum hole?"

I nodded into the pillow, unable to respond rationally, and she returned her tongue and pressed it deeper. I tried to hold back, the sensations so exquisite I didn't want them to end, but it was impossible.

"Ah, Emmy!" I cried, bucking, and my cock spilled onto the creased sheet, spilled again and Emmy added another finger to the mix, pushing it as far inside as she could until I cried out again, collapsing onto the bed. My chest heaved like I'd swum a mile fast.

Emmy climbed on top of me, the tank top discarded, her perfect silk skin against mine. She kissed me ear, my neck and I turned my face so she could kiss my mouth.

"I love you, Daddy," she whispered.

"You better had after what you just did."

*

It took me ten minutes to get hard again, but most of that was Emmy's doing. She undulated against me and then I pushed her off, rolled her onto her front and lifted her ass high. The sight greeting me was beyond perfection. I pretended to use the razor on her but there was no need and I discarded it when the need to touch her grew too much to resist.

"You don't have to do the tongue thing," she said, "not if you don't want. A finger will be fine."

"Will it," I said.

"Sure. Did Mom—"

I slapped her ass and she squealed. "Let's not talk about the bitch," I said, and Emmy giggled.

I tugged her around until she was lying half on her side, one leg splayed so the cleft of her ass lay open beneath me. I kissed the cheeks of her ass, ran my finger along the depth of it and over her perfect bud. Then I reached with my other hand and cupped her sex, my thumb pressing on her clitoris that lay bare to my touch. Then I put my face against her and extended my tongue.

I had done this only once before, with a woman in Madrid who had loved nothing more than to have her ass touched and fucked. I had always wanted to explore a woman this way but that long distant Spanish woman was the first and, until this moment, the only one. I tried to conjure her name but was unable to, foreign to my mind, lost in time.

I ran the tip of my tongue around Emmy's asshole and she moaned. She was rocking slowly against my hand and I allowed the movement to guide me.

I stiffened my tongue so that each time she thrust backward the tip entered her.

"Oh, Daddy," she sighed, "I knew it would be good, but this is... this is amazing... You can, you know, put your cock in me if you want."

I said nothing, but the thought had been there, sparked by the memory of Spain and Isabella — yes, that had been her name, Isabella, big breasted and coffee skinned, not beautiful but striking — lying just as Emmy was half on her side pleading with me to fuck her ass. That time I had done as she wanted, half afraid, half mad with lust. She had been tight and needy and I'd slid deeper and deeper inside her until I could go not further and she cried out as she came, fast words in Spanish I couldn't understand, only the raw need.

Now I pushed my tongue deeper into Emmy, the taste of her clean and fragrant. I lay my cock along her thigh, half curled around her to lift it as high as I could.

"Yes, Daddy, do it if you want to," Emmy said, and I knew she meant it but something held me back, so I did as she had and added a finger to the mix, pressing it into her, feeling the tightness fighting back, imagining how that tightness would feel around my cock. I was close to coming again, barely believing how aroused I had grown so quickly.

Emmy grunted as my finger reached as far as it could and she came, shuddering and making sounds as incomprehensible as those made by Isabella, but she hadn't finished and I could tell she hadn't so I used tongue and finger to bring her to a second peak, added a second finger and she screamed the third time she came, slapping at me even as she did so.

"Stop it, Daddy, you're going to kill me!"

I smiled and allowed the natural pressure to push my fingers clear, then lifted up and laid my cock against her ass and she sighed and went still. I didn't press, there was no pressure, only a promise of what might be, one day.

Then Emmy sat up and came around behind me, wrapped one leg around my waist, her chin on my shoulder. Her hand reached beneath my arm and circled my cock and she started to rub me hard.

"Make it fast for me, Daddy. I like it when you come fast for me. Don't hold back. I want to watch you spill."

She writhed against my back, soft and silk, and I did as she demanded, letting arousal flood through me until almost at once I was ready again.

"Oh, Daddy, yes!" Emmy cried as I jetted across her foot. "Oh, Daddy, I love you so much."

She released me and pushed me flat so she could suck my softening cock into her mouth. Then she lay her head against my belly and hugged me and I lay my hands across her back and wondered what would become of us, knowing I could no more stop what we were doing than I could stop breathing. I wanted her more than anything in the world. Would give up whatever I had to, my career, my reputation, everything, if she asked.

*

It was a day of long promise and anticipation. A point of no return had been crossed and we both knew more delight waited for us on the other side. We exchanged fleeting touches, feather-light kisses, and long moments of eye contact where I felt my cock thicken and knew Emmy could see it and didn't care. I wanted her to know what she could do to me and how easily I had fallen under her spell.

I tried to work, made a few calls I had put off too long. I heard Emmy's fingers on the clattery keyboard I had bought because it sounded like an old manual typewriter and knew she was weaving her stories again, and I wondered what this one would say. I almost didn't want to know.

harding
harding
2,230 Followers