Homecoming Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,229 Followers

We ate a light dinner and around ten Emmy padded from the living room and a moment later I heard water running into the bath. A little while after the scent of bath salts reached me and I rose and followed her through to the big bathroom where as well as a shower cubicle a claw footed iron bathtub sat under the window so you could bathe and watch the ocean. I hoped there would be nobody walking past tonight.

Emmy was already naked, lying almost full length in the tub.

She smiled as I undressed, nodded when she caught sight of my cock which jutted from the base of my belly. And then, when I went to step into the water she grabbed it, stopping me. She leaned over and took me into her mouth and I cried out and grabbed her hair.

"No, baby, if you do that I'm going to come right off."

She stared up at me. "So?"

"I want this to be for you," I said.

"It will be." She tried to reach my cock again but I had my fingers twisted in her hair. "I want you to spill in my mouth, Daddy." Her face so innocent her words served only to make me harder. "Don't you want to fuck my mouth, Daddy?"

I groaned again and released my grip and Emmy ducked her head and sucked me inside, drew me deeper than I thought possible.

"Oh baby, have you been practicing on someone?"

"Mm-mm-mmm," she said.

I grasped the edge of the tub with one hand, clasped her small breast in the other and squeezed and she hollowed her cheeks and bobbed her head faster.

"Ah fuck, baby, no," I said, but I didn't mean no, I meant yes, I had to release, but I wanted to offer some moment of warning. A warning Emmy ignored.

My body stiffened and all my focus centered on my cock and balls, the fire in my cock, the warmth of Emmy's mouth, the need to spill what I was trying to hold back into her.

Emmy jerked when I shot the first load against her tongue but she held firm, taking the next without flinching as I emptied over and over into her. Her mouth moved as she swallowed, and then I was done, collapsing against the side of the bath, breathing hard.

"Don't go having a heart attack on me, Daddy," she said.

"All your fault if I do."

She kissed the top of my head. "I love you, Daddy."

"I hope you do."

Emmy giggled.

I raised my head, touched a bead of cum that clung to the side of her mouth.

"Where did you learn to do that?"

"Books," she said. "And, um, a couple of, you know, online movies? And that website where I put my stories." She stared into my eyes. "I want you to kiss me, Daddy, but I understand if it will gross you out."

I kissed her.

It didn't gross me out.

There was some residue of what she must have tasted, what she must have swallowed, but no, it wasn't gross.

"Why did you do that?" I said when the kiss was done. I stood and stepped into the bath, settled so our legs were tangled around each other.

"Because I wanted to," she said. She stroked her own breasts, touched her pussy. "And now I want to come. Watch me, Daddy, watch your baby girl come."

"Oh, Em," I said.

She caught her bottom lip between her teeth and pushed three fingers into herself. Raised her knees and arched her back.

I knelt and leaned over her, running a hand along her sleek flank and she pushed me away.

"No, Daddy, just watch me. Watch me come for you."

So I did.

It took some time, water splashing against the sides of the bath, Emmy's body shaking as she pushed almost her entire fist between her thighs.

Sometime along the way my cock began to grow hard again. She made me feel eighteen and invulnerable. I saw her note my arousal and smile, but she was close to her own peak now and starting to turn inward. I watched, given permission to watch, her nipples tight nubs, her neck and cheeks turned pink. And then she came.

She came hard, crying out, shaking, water cascading over the sides to splash across the floor. I wanted to hold her and resisted the temptation.

Emmy's body went taut, all her weight on her head and heels as she grunted, grunted again, then slid back into the hot water.

It was she who made the move. Knelt and lay across me, her body lissom and slippery with salts and soap and water.

We kissed.

"Did you learn that in a book, too?" I said.

"Oh, Daddy, that was easy. I've been doing that for years. Just not in front of you. But I been thinking about that. More and more just lately." She stared into my eyes, her own serious even as she undulated against me, one hand seeking my cock. "Tell me this isn't wrong, Daddy."

"I can't, baby, because it is."

"Then tell me it's not wrong for us, me and you, doing these things, loving each other this way."

"Not between us," I said. "But we have to take care."

"I don't want to take care," she said, lifting up, and when she came down the head of my cock lay against the tight cleft between her sweet plump labia. "I want to do this." And she sank onto me so my cock filled her and I watched her eyes widen and her pupils bloom.

"Oh, Em," I said.

"Fuck me, Daddy."

She started to move, slow at first, then the pace gradually rising so the water splashed again but we had both stopped caring. Out beyond the window the surf painted an iridescent line along the beach and the moon hovered almost full on the horizon.

"Come in me, Daddy," Emmy said, her face against my neck.

I grasped the slippy globes of her ass and pulled her down onto my aching cock.

"Oh, yes," she said. "Do me hard like that. Slap my ass. Bite me, Daddy."

I did no such thing, but I did slap her ass a little, only lightly, and she yelped and grinned and pleaded with me me to do it again.

Her eyes were glassy with lust and I knew she was going to come before she did, her climax sneaking up all at once until she arched her neck and pushed her fingers through her hair, jerking as she rode my cock to ecstasy.

Then she went limp, lying against me, still impaled, moving softly.

"Now it's your turn, Daddy," she said.

"Oh, baby." A sensible father, a responsible father, would have pulled out then, but I was obviously none of those things because I grasped her ass again and rode her hard, both of us desperate for a new release, until it was my turn to cry out as I jetted deep inside her.

We lay that way, intimately joined, until Emmy sat up and said, "The water's going cold, Daddy. We should go to bed."

Not our separate beds, but our bed. Hers and mine. And it would forever be that way from that moment on.

I kissed her nose and helped her out of the tub. Patted her dry and then she did the same for me. She lifted my limp cock, pecked it with kisses, then did the same for my balls.

"Think you can get hard again tonight, old man?"

"If you keep doing that the chances are pretty high."

"Mm, good, 'cause I'm not finished with you yet."

*

I watched Emmy sitting on a hard plastic bench in the terminal at O'Hare, aware of how much I loved her and how far we'd come, both physically and emotionally. She had gone to College but then one of her stories sold, then another, and when a third came out she stopped going to Atlanta and lived full time with me in the beach house.

She looked up, perhaps aware of my attention on her, and when she saw me pulled a goofy face and crossed her eyes. Even that way she was still the most beautiful woman in the world.

We were flying to Paris to start a new book tour, but this time it wasn't mine, it was Emmy's. All three of us were flying.

A voice called our flight and I stood, reached down and picked up the baby carrier and strapped it to my chest.

Emmy came across and kissed me, then kissed Dina on her brow, but our child continued to sleep. I only hoped it would last at least part way through the flight.

Emmy lifted on her toes but I still had to lean over so her lips touched my ear, not wanting anyone to hear.

"Come on, Daddy, I got an idea for something we might want to try once we get up there."

harding
harding
2,229 Followers