Homecoming High Ch. 03

Story Info
Kim gets together with Mrs. Dean.
11k words
4.75
127.2k
81

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,399 Followers

Wednesday morning.

Kim stayed up too late last night, the interlude with her daughter and Mr. Dunbar weighing heavily on her mind, causing her to be unable to sleep. Of course, the harder she tried to not think about what she had done, the more her mind had focused on that fact. She'd spent hours thrashing around, flopping from one position to another, dozing and waking, finally sliding into a deep sleep with just a couple of hours left until the sun came up.

Once the sleep came, she began dreaming again, kissing her lover, long, hot, and deep. Her hands were all over his body, running them over his bare shoulders and chest, feeling every firm muscular ridge, wantonly pressing her soft flesh against his hard body.

She slid her tongue down, tracing the cords in his neck, lower, over his shoulder, lower, down his chest, stopping to flick a nipple, lower, over his six-pack-abs, still lower. She found his cock and placed her tongue around the underside of the knob, moving it slowly, with sweet agony, around and around the head.

Licking.

Flicking.

Finally sucking.

When the alarm went off, imposing its harsh warble on her dream, she reached out and silenced it, then lay alone in bed, her body trembling with a familiar mixture of lust and guilt. With that, the dream was over. She just lay there as she remembered all the lurid, naughty and delicious details of the dream. She'd been dreaming of Randy again. She blushed as she thought of how real all of the kissing, licking, sucking, and fucking had seemed...she had eagerly done it all, dreaming that there was no conflict, even though she knew perfectly well that it was incest. In fact, she had been the aggressor in her dream.

Guiltily she wondered how any decent mother could foster such sexual desires for her own son?

She stretched as she reran the dream in her mind, trying to hold onto the sensuous feeling it had imparted upon her. The more she thought about the dream, the more aroused she became, her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet, she couldn't believe just how desperately horny she was.

Oh, what the hell, she thought as she slid a hand under the bedding, and down into her panties, between her legs, feeling the scorching heat and soaking smooth flesh of her pussy. Lying on her back, pulling her knees up, Kim ran a finger along her swollen pussy lips a few times before being unable to stand it any longer and inserting her middle finger into her wet slit, pumping it into her throbbing, fever-hot pussy.

"Mmm," she moaned.

She began stroking her finger in and out of her wet, clasping cunt, faster and faster she thrust into her hungry little pussy, feeling a delicious orgasm steadily rising toward the surface. Kim parted her legs further and her hips began to hump slightly against her hand as she steadily worked her finger in and out of her completely aroused pussy.

Images from her incestuous dream filled her head, fantasies began to take shape. She was breathing heavily and thrashing her head back and forth on her pillow as she worked herself to the very brink of orgasm.

A sudden image of Randy's prick plowing into her cock-starved cunt flooded into Kim's mind. She imagined herself on her hands and knees, Randy behind her, furiously pounding his big, stiff prick into her as she loudly and shamelessly urged him on. She groaned at the enhanced blissful feeling in her cunt as she worked another stiff finger into her horny pussy, greedily pumping both of them deeply into the creamy, pink folds. She sped up her finger-fucking, her orgasm crashing forth as she slammed her little fingers harder and faster into her seething hot pussy-hole.

Kim arched her back and hunched her cunt up at her deeply-plunging fingers, her mouth fell open, and she emitted a low, guttural moan as she came.

It was almost like some hidden, previously unknown, horny slut within her had been unleashed, and now that it was out, she wasn't strong enough to corral it and lock it back up.

Sighing, as her orgasm subsided, she slipped her cunt-cream soaked fingers out of her still horny, slippery little pink pussy slit.

Time to get up and get the kids off to school, she thought. She almost panicked when she thought about facing Debbie and Randy in the kitchen after eating her daughter' pussy yesterday and having just finished fingering herself to orgasm while fantasizing about letting her son fuck her.

Oh, God! What if they compare notes and Randy figures out what a slut his mother is?

She should have never allowed that little encounter to take place yesterday with Debbie.

But she had, it was a little late now to undo what had happened. She'd known damn well that it would be a mistake, yet she'd allowed herself to follow her base desires.

Now what?

She'd committed an incestuous act with Debbie and she truthfully admitted to herself that she really wanted to do the same with Randy.

Now what was she supposed to do?

***************

Kim was able to get through the morning breakfast routine without having to meet her children's eyes or say too much. She mainly just sat and flipped through the morning paper while she nursed a mug of hot, black coffee, the caffeine stimulating her into full awareness. When she finished off her first cup, she poured a second to make her even more-so.

Randy gave his mother a peck on the cheek and headed out the door, yelling over his shoulder, telling his sister to hurry up.

Debbie bounded down the stairs, entered the kitchen, and leaned down giving her mother a little kiss on the cheek, then without warning, the eighteen-year-old planted a full kiss on her mouth. Kim attempted to pull away but Debbie cupped her hand behind her mother's head and pulled her into the kiss.

Debbie slid her tongue along Kim's full lips, wiggling it between them before finally slipping it in, touching the tip of her tongue against her mother's. She dropped her hand inside of Kim's robe and rested it upon Kim's big, firm left tit, gently squeezing as she rolled the nipple lightly between her thumb and forefinger, all the while French kissing with her mother. Kim's heart doing an irrational thudding with the excitement from her daughter's advances.

Debbie broke the kiss, but her face was still mere inches from Kim's. Debbie slid a hand down into her mother's robe, down to her waist, and slid it into her mother's panties, gently rubbing her neatly trimmed mound, tenderly exploring the pubic hair. "I had fun yesterday. I'd like to do it again, just you and me," she said, kissing her mother again, fondling her between her unexpectedly spreading legs.

Kim swallowed before feebly answering, "W-we can't."

"Sure we can," Debbie confidently answered as she slipped a slim finger between her mother's slippery pussy lips and into her hungry little fuck-hole.

"Oh, God...Oh, Debbie," the horny mother moaned. "Y-you'd better get g-going...oh...before your b-brother gets suspicious..."

Debbie smiled at her obviously aroused mother as she slid her finger out of the creaming little slit and brought it up to her mouth, sucking her mother's pussy cream from the digit as she looked deeply into Kim's eyes. "See you later, Mom."

And with that, she was gone, leaving Kim panting, desperately horny, and extremely aroused.

***************

After recovering from Debbie's little seduction, Kim spent most of the rest of the morning in her room feverishly rubbing and finger fucking her seemingly always horny and wet pussy, all to thoughts of having sex with her children. She knew she could never, ever allow herself to repeat her little sexual act with Debbie and she definitely couldn't allow herself to ever spread her legs for her own son.

After her lengthy finger-fuck session, Kim showered and dressed, then began to do the chores that seemed to never end. She had a lot of housework to get done today. It was mindless work that gave her plenty of time to think, actually too much time to fret over one particular topic that she'd just as soon avoid.

But it wouldn't leave her alone. They wouldn't leave her alone.

Her eighteen-year-old twins were always on her mind. Especially Randy.

Her son was such a strong presence that even when he wasn't around, she could still feel him, smell him, and almost taste him.

The more she thought about it, the more Kim was sure that her incestuous dreams were nothing more than an extension of her repressed lust. She was sure that what was happening with her, what she was going through, it was all about hunger, about a sexual need. She had seen that hunger in her son's eyes when he'd taken in her nudity less than a week ago and that look had unleashed something within her that she'd never experienced before.

She found it unsettling that a random occurrence, one unexpected event could completely send her life spinning out of control. If she could have predicted all of this a month ago, she still wouldn't believe it was happening to her.

How was a mother supposed to deal with the knowledge that she'd had incestuous lesbian sex with her daughter during a threesome with a man who wasn't her husband? How was she to deal with the yearning, the deep sexual hunger she felt for her own son? How was she expected to continue to fight those feelings when she knew it was a losing battle?

Well, the only thing she had going on today was a meeting in the late afternoon with Randy's homeroom teacher. If her thoughts got to her, if she began to feel horny again, she'd just head up to her bedroom and make herself cum again until she'd satisfied her lust.

She absolutely couldn't give in and have sex with her children.

***************

A graded test paper was placed in front of him, a big red A at the top next to a scrolled 'Great Job!' A pair of legs -- nice legs -- stopped beside his desk. Randy looked up. Mindy looked down at him, a celebrity smile on her face.

Mindy Dean was the hottest teacher at North Hills High. No other teacher was close. She was probably in her late twenties, maybe very early thirties; Randy had never bothered to ask. It didn't matter to him. All he knew was that she loved sex.

She was a strikingly attractive woman, with large, almond shaped eyes, blond hair cascading to her shoulders, and just a hint of a fashionable overbite. She had long smooth legs on top of black high heels. Her skirt clung to her like it had been painted on. He blouse was a little looser, but did very little to conceal her big, round, creamy tits.

He watched her shapely toned legs and the way her ass swayed ever so slightly when she walked away from his desk. She'd left behind her scent, dark, sensuous, subtle, yet sexy.

Stacy hadn't noticed. She was busy looking over her own paper, reading the notation that Mrs. Dean had left in the top margin about the excellent work Stacy had done. As she read the test, she put the eraser end of her pencil against her teeth, erotically running it along her full, sensuous lips.

He swallowed and glanced around the room and found Mrs. Dean looking directly at him with her enticing blue eyes, full lips, and her face framed by her long blond hair. She held his eyes, then she winked.

"Oh, puh-leez." He heard Stacy say under her breath. She'd caught Mrs. Dean's wink to him.

Shit!

***************

Wednesday afternoon.

Maggie Hubbard stood in the faculty ladies room and checked her appearance in the mirror. Meeting her own eyes in the mirror, she chided herself for being so ridiculous. "Calm down, Maggie," she muttered. "He's only a teenager, for God's sake! Nothing to get all flustered over."

The woman looking back at her in the mirror didn't seem so convinced.

She gave her image an awkward smile followed up by an uncomfortable giggle.

Geez, Maggie, she thought, you haven't acted this way over a man in probably ten years.

She hurried back to her desk and waited. Maggie had been looking forward to seeing Randy all morning. When she hadn't caught a glimpse of him by ten-after-one she felt the disappointment, almost as if she'd been rejected. A tight fist constricting around her heart, tormenting her.

Then, when he did finally enter the office and smiled, her heart did a stupid little jump and her stomach fluttered. When he said 'Hi' his voice stole her breath away. She could barely breathe out a reply.

Then, he was gone, into the coach's office.

She ignored the warm feeling between her legs, refused to think of those sexy, seductive eyes for another second. Damn, what was she thinking? Of kissing him? Of letting him fuck her? That would be a mistake she really couldn't dare to risk.

She felt confused; she didn't trust herself when it came to him. She felt like giggling each time she thought of him. Whenever she saw him she'd get all girly and want to cling to him. It was so uncharacteristic for her to act that way for any man, let alone an eighteen-year-old boy.

Maggie swallowed hard, licked her lips, her heart lurching again, and she felt her skin flush, her cheeks growing hot. Randy, more and more, seemed to have that effect on her.

Always.

Every day.

Maybe I should try him out, she thought, a slow smile spreading across her face. She could walk into Coach Thompson's office, seduce him, let him mount her. Would she lie across the desk? Or maybe let him take her from behind, bent over the desk, her arms reaching across, holding onto the far edge of the desk as he grunted with pleasure, driving into her, making her gasp.

Her lower abdomen tightened.

The need started to pulse through her.

***************

Mindy Dean sat in the teacher's lounge wondering if Randy Hayles would stop by her classroom after seventh hour and fuck her again. Just thinking about him had suddenly gotten her so incredibly aroused, her need for sex becoming urgent. She was actually creaming her panties just thinking about him, something she was doing a lot of lately. Mindy had never been this horny for a man before.

I've got to get him to fuck me today, she thought. Then she suddenly remembered that she had a meeting scheduled to begin right after seventh hour, with of all people, Randy's mother to discuss the first quarter! She groaned to herself, knowing that she couldn't wait another twenty-four hours to feel Randy's big cock plowing into her horny little slit. She was going to have to reschedule with Kim Hayles.

She took her cell phone from her purse, popped open her lap-top, opened her student information folder, found the home number for the Hayles', punched the numbers into the phone and placed it to her ear.

"Hello?" she heard from a sultry female voice.

"Hi, is this Kim Hayles?"

"Yes."

"This is Mindy Dean, Randy's homeroom teacher."

"Oh," relief that it wasn't some telemarketer. "What can I do for you Mrs. Dean?"

"I'm sorry about the late notice, but I've had something come up this afternoon, could we reschedule our meeting?"

"Oh, sure, no problem. When?"

"Are you free this evening? I could drop by your place or if it would be more convenient for you, we could meet at my house."

"Well, yeah, I could meet you at your house. What time?"

"Say, five-thirty? Would that be okay?" Mindy asked, adjusting the phone so she could hear her more clearly.

At the other end there was a brief, reflective silence before she replied. "Five-thirty will be fine. How do I get to your house?"

Mindy gave her directions and said, "I'll see you this evening, and thanks for understanding."

She smiled when she flipped her phone shut with the knowledge that in just a couple of short hours, she would get her horny pussy thoroughly and satisfyingly fucked by Kim Hayles sexy eighteen-year-old son.

***************

"Fuck my wet pussy, Randy!"

The desk screeched in protest as it slid on the linoleum floor as he pounded into the sexy teacher. Mindy humped her ass in a frenzy as the hung teen banged her bald pussy with his prick.

"Uh! Oh fuck! Fuck my juicy, wet cunt! Harder stud! Do it harder! My pussy needs it hard!"

Randy fucked his teacher as hard as he could, pumping his cock deep inside her clinging, wet snatch, clawing her hips, pulling her to him as he slammed his thick fuck pole in and out her cunt. Mindy felt an intense orgasm welling up deep with-in her womb. She fucked back against him like a bitch in heat, her face a mask of ecstasy, completely lost in the satisfying bliss delivered by his huge, stiff, pounding cock.

"Fuck me! Fuck my horny fucking cunt! Oh! Oh! Yes! I'm cumming! You're making my pussy cum!"

Randy slammed his hips forward, impaling his pleasure producing prick into his sexy English teacher's pussy. He came with her, sharing an orgasm, spraying great, thick, sticky ropes of cock cream into her buttery cunt. Mindy bit her lower lip, stifling a squeal as she felt the load spewing deep into her womb, soothing the itchy walls of her pussy.

"That was wonderful," she told him, laying back on the cool surface of her desk, panting.

When he pulled out, she felt an overwhelming sense of loss. It scared her that she had fallen so deeply for him, she knew it was lust, rather than love, but she'd still fallen in deep.

"We've got to quit having sex in my classroom; we're going to get caught. It's not a matter of if, but when we'll be caught," she told him.

"Where else can we, um, do this?"

"You mean fuck?" she asked with amusement in her eyes.

"Yeah," he was smiling too.

"Well, my husband goes out of town a lot on business, so we have my house. We can figure something out," she said and kissed him.

They rummaged around in the disarray of discarded clothing on the floor, locating and handing each other items of clothing as they re-dressed silently in the spacious classroom.

"You better get moving. You don't want to be late for practice," she instructed. "Besides, I have to get going; I have a couple of errands to run before I meet with your mother."

Randy stiffened and stopped dead in his tracks. "My mother?"

"Parent teacher conference. I was supposed to be meeting with her right now, but I, well, I rescheduled so we could have sex," she blushed.

"Is she coming here?" he asked, guiltily looking around.

"No, we're meeting at my house," she answered, noting the nervous way Randy was handling this. Hmm, she wondered.

***************

Maggie walked down the hallway to the front doors, having just finished for the day, passing groups of young men heading off to football practice. Getting ready for the big Homecoming game she thought, just as she came face-to-face with Randy as he rounded the corner with Zach and Rick. His blue eyes were focused directly on her.

"Oh," Maggie said, "hello boys."

"Hi Mrs. Hubbard," they all said.

And then, Maggie almost lost all of her composure, Randy Hayles winked at her!

Maggie continued down the sidewalk toward the faculty parking lot, trying to maintain her composure and walk semi-normally on now wobbly knees.

"Mrs. Hubbard is sure looking good," Rick said when they were safely out of Maggie's hearing.

"Damn right. She sure does get the old dobber up," Zach said.

"The old dobber?" The other two said in unison. "Where the fuck did you come up with that one?" and they all laughed.

"My grandpa says it all the time, I like it. It's old-school."

Zach was known for his zany sense of humor.

"Old dobber," Randy repeated, shaking his head and chuckling. "You're right. I like it too. There's something about it."

"Old school," Zach said.

***************

He winked at her with his playful eyes. Her heart did a crazy little rat-a-tat-tat for a brief half second, she could hardly breathe.

He'd winked at her!

Her heartbeat accelerated as she thought about it, and this time her insides shivered.

Maggie reached into her purse, digging for her car keys with a trembling hand, and a wildly beating heart.

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,399 Followers