Homecoming High Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she reached her car she looked back in the direction from which she'd come, looking for the three young men, laughing as teenage boys do, silently watching them with wide-eyes as they walked to the locker room, her excitement rising.

One inside her car, she sat in the driver's seat, breathing hard, wondering what it would be like to let Randy Hayles have her. To let him kiss her, run his tongue along her neck, maybe nibble on her earlobe, squeeze and caress her bare breasts, to nurse at her nipples.

She wondered how his kiss would taste, what his touch would feel like, how it would feel to have him ramming his big cock into her needy little pussy.

She was squirming in her seat, her panties growing wet, nipples tingling, and her heart thumped in her ears as she thought about how handsome he was.

Oh, Dear God, you have to quit thinking that way, Maggie. You can't get involved with him.

But she remembered looking into his eyes, his tender, seductive, sexy blue eyes that held the promise of wild, unbridled, teenage passion, of overwhelmingly satisfying sex.

Quit thinking like that, she scolded herself, jamming the key into the ignition, starting the car, putting it in gear and heading for home.

Desperately horny.

Curtis is going to get lucky tonight, she thought with a wicked grin.

***************

Wednesday evening.

"I hope I'm not imposing, asking you to come to my house like this," Mindy said.

"Of course not!" Kim said as Mindy held the door open.

"Please, come in and have a seat. Can I get you something to drink?"

"No thank you, I'm fine," Kim said, smiling as she took a seat on the sofa. Mindy sat down on one of the wing chairs facing the sofa. Mindy noticed, not for the first time, that Randy's mother was a pretty woman, with large breasts that produced a deep, inviting cleavage.

"So, Mrs. Dean, how is Randy doing?"

Mindy smiled as she looked into dazzling blue eyes of the busty mother and said, "Please, call me Mindy."

"I'm Kim."

Mindy could tell that there was something on Kim's mind other than her son's scholastic achievements. Randy's mother had a sort of far off look in her eyes.

Kim?" She spoke her name softly, a verbal caress. "Are you still with me?"

"What? Oh...I'm sorry...I was just thinking about..." Kim broke off her reply and then looked down into her lap, no longer responding to Mindy.

Mindy stood up, crossed to the couch, and collecting her skirt under her thighs, she sat primly on the edge of the sofa next to Kim, looking at her, letting the concern show in her eyes. Mindy gingerly took Kim's hand and placed it between her own.

"Is everything alright? You look like you're about to break down and cry at any second," Mindy said in a quiet, soothing voice.

Looking at the pretty young teacher and thinking of her incestuous encounter with her daughter, of cheating on her husband, about all of the dreams and illicit thoughts she harbored about having sex with her own son, Kim decided that now might be a good time to talk to someone about it.

But could she confide in a woman that she barely knew?

Tears formed in Kim's eyes, she fought it back, not wanting to break down in front of Mindy.

"I think that this might be a good time for you to have a stiff drink," Mindy said as she stood up, heading toward the kitchen.

"I...um..." Kim started to protest but then thought better of it. Mindy was right, she could use a drink to calm her nerves. "Here, I'll help you," she said as she too stood and followed the sexy blond into the kitchen.

"Why don't we open a bottle of wine?" Mindy smiled.

"Sounds good to me."

Mindy took two wine glasses from the cupboard and grabbed a bottle of Merlot from the wine rack. Taking a corkscrew, she inserted it through the wax seal, gave it four twists and popped the cork without spilling a drop. She poured the wine and handed a glass to Kim.

They took their wine and went back to the couch, sat down and faced each other.

Mindy held up her glass, and in her soothing voice said, "To a good glass of wine."

Kim touched her glass with Mindy's and said, "To a gracious host." and both women took a sip. The wine went down smoothly.

"So, what's troubling you?" Mindy asked.

Kim took another sip while she decided how and if she wanted to answer.

"Something's wrong Kim. I'm offering you an outlet. I don't care if you tell me about it or if you just want to use my shoulder to cry upon, but you need to have some sort of release," she gently stated.

"Thanks. I just don't know where to start."

"The beginning would be good," Mindy said, smiling.

Kim smiled back. "The beginning," she said, a sudden look of dread in her eyes.

Mindy glanced at Kim. Her face was flushed, her eyes watery. "Are you okay?"

Kim wiped her eyes. "No. Not really."

"So let's talk about it."

She took another sip of wine before continuing. "This is really hard for me to talk about. I've done some very embarrassing things, made some wrong decisions. I'm afraid that if I tell you about it, I'll get in trouble."

"Well, I don't want you to get in trouble, just to talk out your problem."

Kim set her wine glass on the coffee table and began nervously twisting her fingers. "It's complicated."

"Trust me. I've seen my share of complicated matters. Heck, I've been involved in a lot of them," Mindy laughed.

Kim looked at her, gauging whether or not she should take a chance and trust Mindy. She took a deep breath and plunged in. "Once I start, well, I don't know how much of this you're going to want to hear. It's sort of sexual in nature."

"At this stage in my life, I'm well past being embarrassed by sex talk," Mindy assured her. "Go ahead and give it to me."

"Um...I'm not sleeping well because of all of this. I'm a wreck...I guess you're wondering what I'm getting at." Kim said as she began rambling. "You see, I'm afraid I... ahh...I'm not sure if I could find enough nerve to talk to you about it. It's...well, you know...very private, personal actually. I mean...I keep telling myself I need to talk to someone about it, but I, well...you know, I don't know you very well and I guess I'm just not comfortable."

"Kim, just tell me. It's like taking off a band-aid. The quicker you do it, the less it hurts," Mindy told her as she let her hand come to rest on Kim's knee. Kim's insides tightened, yet fluttered with a sudden sexual awareness, the tiny hairs on her forearms stood at attention.

Looking at the sexy young woman sitting next to her, she could see a hunger in her eyes, the attraction wasn't one sided, Mindy felt it too. Kim let out a long sigh, facing her decision with trepidation, torn between a deep yearning to tell somebody about her desires and the fear of how she might react when she heard the mother's terrible, incestuous confession. "I've had an affair," she finally blurted out.

"Oh," Mindy said, eying her with startling blue eyes that looked out from under long, fluttering lashes. "Is it ongoing?"

"No. Oh no. It was a onetime deal," Kim replied at once.

"Well, that's not so bad."

"Yes, it is. I've cheated on my husband, and there is something much worse about it," Kim said, looking down at Mindy's hand which was now gently stroking her thigh just above the knee.

"Let me make this a little easier for you," Mindy said soothingly. "I've had an affair of my own. In fact, I'm still having it."

Kim took a deep breath and met the sexy teacher's eyes. "Really?"

"Yes," Mindy's blue eyes grew thoughtful, distant.

The shared knowledge made Kim feel a little bit better. "But I've also had sex with...with...with a teenager," she admitted.

This got Mindy's full attention. "Did you have sex with one of Randy's friends?"

Kim stiffened and crossed her arms over her ample chest, which strained against the material of her silk blouse. "No," she said.

Mindy noticed her student's mother's stiff nipples standing out conspicuously from her soft mounds against the smooth material of her blouse; they were hard as little pebbles. The busty MILF was getting hot, she thought and let her fingers caress Kim's thigh up to the hem of her skirt, running her finger tips from her knee to the skirt, slowly letting them drop until she was caress the horny mother's inner thigh just below her hem-line.

A rush of pure lust flooded Kim's senses, she became red-faced and light-headed, her pulse pounding in her ears, her heart thudding as she trembled and shook with a shameless, wanton lust. What she sensed was about to happen just couldn't be happening. It had to be some kind of dream.

"You had sex with a teenager, but it's not one of your son's friends, so who was it?" the sexy, blond teacher asked in a breathy, seductive voice as she continued to gently caress Kim's silky thigh.

And without really thinking, Kim said it. She didn't know why, or what had come over her, what had prompted her to admit to having an incestuous lesbian fling with her daughter, but she did. "I...uh...had sex...the teenager, was...she's...well...Debbie! My own daughter!"

"Debbie?" Mindy said with a raised eyebrow. She suddenly realized that her breathing had quickened, and that she could feel her pulse beating in her pussy, pounding out a horny S.O.S. She let her fingers lightly brush a couple of inches up higher underneath the hem of Kim's skirt.

Kim's cheeks turned red with a deep blush, she shamefully averted her eyes from Mindy, avoiding her now lust filled stare. Kim wondered if there was any point in withholding the rest of her lurid tale. She decided that she'd already told her the worst of it; she might as well tell her all about the threesome.

God, the woman's finger-tip caress felt so good.

She told Mindy all about the late afternoon liaison between herself, Debbie and Dave Dunbar. Every sex filled detail. Between Mindy's caressing fingers, and recalling the story, Kim's pussy had become very wet, throbbing with lust, drooling her juices into her panties. She was so horny that she could hardly think straight. She felt overwhelmed by an almost uncontrollable sexual frustration and a deep wanton, sexual desire for her son's sexy teacher.

"My God, Kim, that was the hottest story I ever heard," Mindy breathed.

"No...it's horrible. I had sex with my daughter!" She weakly protested, her thighs falling open just a little bit more, allowing Mindy to run her fingers a little higher on the sexually charged mother's smooth thighs.

"Is that all of it?" Mindy asked.

"No, not exactly. I've been...well...there have been these dreams."

"What kind of dreams?"

"Really sexy dreams. I have them almost every night..."

"About whom?" the sexy teacher prodded as she stroked her fingers back down to Kim's knee.

"I...uh...don't know...a dark stranger," Kim said, trying to cover for the fact that she dreamt about, and wanted to fuck her son.

"Hmm." Mindy frowned, not buying a word of it. She cocked her head slightly and brushed a strand of her blond hair behind her ear; she cracked a grim smile and cut straight to the chase. "Let me take a guess, you want to have sex with Randy so you're dreaming about him."

Kim gasped, her eyes glancing at Mindy and then just as quickly, cutting away, feeling her cheeks flushing scarlet. "How... how did you..." Kim began, lust vibrating her voice.

"Thinking about him has made you horny. Constantly horny," Mindy said, sliding closer, her hand creeping up higher on Kim's thigh.

A quiver of apprehension raced up Kim's spine. It was almost as if Mindy Dean could see inside her mind, read her thoughts. It unnerved her. It was also arousing her. She spread her legs some more, just enough for Mindy to gain a little better access.

Mindy leaned in so that her face was only inches from Kim's and in a low, seductive voice suggested, "You know, maybe it wouldn't really be such a horrible experience if you fucked Randy. You're horny, and being a teenage boy, you know that he's horny..."

Kim cut her off. "I-I can't do that. Oh God no! He's my son. It would be wrong."

Was it her imagination, or was there a hint of arousal in Kim's words? "But it would feel so right," Mindy added. "Besides, you already did it with Debbie."

"T-that was different!"

"How?" Mindy asked, letting her lips brush against Kim's, her hand up under the sexually charged mother's skirt, stroking her inner thigh, just below her panty crotch.

She didn't answer her. They faced each other boldly, a charged silence between them.

"How, Kim? How is it different? Isn't she also your child?"

"It was a different situation, I was seduced. If I had sex with Randy...I would have to initiate it. I can't do that," she practically pleaded.

"Just think about it," Mindy whispered into Kim's ear. "You could let Randy fuck you all night, right in your own bed! Doesn't the thought just get you all hot and wet? The obscene thought of sex with your own son? Letting him fuck you with his big, hard, teen-age cock?"

Mindy's fingers gently brushed across Kim's panty covered pussy mound.

Kim moaned desperately, her voice shaky, almost as if she could barely control herself. "No, please don't! Don't say that! I...I...we shouldn't do this...oh, God...I...oh...please..."

"You know perfectly well that you want to fuck him. You need to fuck him," Mindy interrupted, her smooth voice proclaimed, she took a long, pensive look at her. Kim's face was flushed. Mindy had her hand way up under Kim's skirt, brushing her fingers along the smooth flesh of the horny MILF's upper thighs, teasing her pussy through her silken panties.

Mindy also noticed that Kim had begun to hump her hips up and down, just a fraction of movement, but it was there, a small fucking motion. She looked at her big tits straining against the confining clothing and saw that Kim's nipples really stood erect, stiffly showing through her blouse. Kim was really getting turned on!

"Kim," Mindy asked softly, "are you horny?"

Kim gasped, shocked that Mindy would come right out and ask, but she was even more concerned that Mindy could tell how aroused she'd become. Horny? Am I horny? Hell yes I'm horny, she thought, it's taking every bit of self-restraint that I can muster just to keep myself from throwing my legs wide open and masturbate right here in front of you! "N-no...why?" she finally lied.

The sexy, young, blond teacher began rubbing Kim's wet, panty covered pussy, Kim unconsciously started really moving her hips around, pressing her increasingly aroused cunt against Mindy's hand.

"I think you're lying to me..."

Oh, dear lord, I am horny! Very, very horny, Kim realized just how desperate her situation was as she looked into Mindy's eyes and knew that Mindy could tell that her suspicions were correct, she had to be able to feel the dampness. Kim wondered if the younger woman was horny too. Kim chewed at her bottom lip as she tried to think this through; enjoying Mindy's roaming fingers, wondering what would happen next.

"You know," Mindy softly said, as she tugged at the elastic of Kim's panties, slipping a finger under the silken material, running it the length of her wet lips. "Maybe we should really analyze your situation. Perhaps we can figure out the reason that you want to fuck your son so bad." Mindy hissed the word 'fuck'. "Maybe you just can't help yourself for wanting him so badly. He has such an incredible body, Kim. You know, that boy is a real man. Why don't you just fuck him? I'll bet you'll find that he can't help wanting you either."

"Oh, God...p-please...oh...s-s-stop it...I can't," Kim stuttered. "S-stop talking like that...d-don't...oh...w-what are you doing?" she asked as Mindy found her clit and gave it a quick glance over.

"I'm just trying to help you, Kim. Don't you want to feel better?" Mindy brought her other hand up to the busty MILF's chest, rested her fingers lightly on the slope of Kim's right tit. "I have to feel these big tits of yours. Do you like to have them played with?" Kim was unable to speak; she just sat there, shaking with barely contained lust as Mindy continued to rub her pussy and play with her nipple.

Kim wiggled her ass back and forth on the sofa, enjoying the feeling as Mindy rubbed her fingers over her fiery pussy lips and massage her big breasts through her blouse. She felt her nipples grow harder, straining against the rough fabric of her lacy bra cups.

"Do you think about Randy when you play with your pussy? Do you fantasize that it's his big cock instead of your fingers? Do you dream about fucking him, fucking your son?" Mindy asked, her voice almost a whisper. "Tell me about your dreams."

Kim's face turned a brighter shade of red, the blush creeping down her chest. "I couldn't do that. It's way too personal."

"Oh, come on, don't give me that, you just told me you ate out your daughter's pussy. Tell me about your dreams. I want to hear you tell me about your fantasies. Tell me how you dream about letting your son fuck you."

Kim looked at Mindy with a mixture of embarrassment, lust and longing. "Well, I really shouldn't, but I guess I can tell you. I've told you so much already," she said, shrugging her shoulders, and then continuing. "I dream these really realistic dreams. I wake-up and, this is really strange, it's hard to explain, but it's almost like I've really been having sex. It's almost like I can feel his presence. Does that make any sense?"

"Sure it does," Mindy said, feeling her own pussy becoming increasingly wet and creamy as her arousal grew from the situation she currently found herself in.

"These dreams have been so different from anything I've ever experienced in the past. I normally don't remember my dreams. In the past, if I remembered anything, it would only be a snippet here or there...an impression I had, a bit of the dream...maybe a face, or location, or even a sense." Kim paused, a far off look in her eyes. "Sometimes I remember the theme of the dream, but hardly ever do I recall everything. These dreams are so unique, I can, even now, remember every touch, every caress, every moan, every kiss and flick of his tongue. In these dreams, Randy is so real, so in control, his seduction of me is so thorough and complete."

"What does he do to you in your dreams?" Mindy asked, like a child listening to a particularly exciting story of heroes saving damsels in distress.

Kim's voice dropped to a whisper as if she might be overheard, then she said, "He fucks me...and licks me." Her face turned bright red as she spoke and she looked down toward her lap, watching Mindy's hand snake up under the hem of her skirt.

"Tell me about it."

Kim related the dreams to Mindy, every erotic detail. A flood of emotions washed over her as she told her about her lucid dreams, enjoying the feel of the rubbing, probing fingers working on her aroused little pussy.

"This is very hot. You're making me so horny; it's almost as if I've experienced your dreams."

"I know, I'm feeling it too," Kim admitted, a small smile curving the corners of her mouth. "All of this sex talk, not to mention what your fingers are doing, it's all very exciting."

"Something must have triggered all of this. Did you see him naked, or catch a glimpse of his cock?" She seductively asked.

"No, nothing like that, just in my dreams," Kim answered. "I...no...never mind."

"What? What were you going to say?"

"It's silly."

"Tell me," Mindy said.

Kim thought about it and then answered, her cheeks blushing. "I've checked out his crotch."

"And?"

"He seems to be well equipped down there," Kim said, looking away from Mindy's knowing eyes.

If you only knew, Mindy thought to herself, but said, "So, looking at his crotch set all of these dreams and fantasies in motion?"

"No, it started last week. The kids were out and I was expecting my husband home. I was really horny and really needed to have sex so I put on a very sexy, see-through night-gown and waited for Bill. I heard someone come in and went out to greet him, only it wasn't Bill, it was Randy." Kim paused, reliving the moment. "Bill's flight had been delayed, but I didn't know that. I'm telling you Mindy, the way Randy looked at me, his eyes were hungry for me; Bill doesn't look at me that way any longer. There was something inside me that just knew that night the situation was going to change everything between Randy and me. We had a little talk, and he told me he thought I was hot. After that, I couldn't stop thinking about him, or dreaming or fantasizing about him."