Homecoming High Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to have to get me a pair then," Kim said. "I can't believe they just disappeared like that."

"Oh, I'll probably find them stuffed down in the sofa or something like that. I'll look around tonight."

Mindy returned from her room with a pair of her panties, as she handed them to Kim she said, "If you decide to seduce Randy, let him see these."

"Why?"

"He'll recognize them as mine."

"Oh," Kim smiled. "You have a tricky little mind. Speaking of which, that trick you played on me wasn't really fair," she said.

"What trick?" Mindy asked.

"With-holding my orgasm until I admitted I wanted to fuck my son. You play dirty."

"It's not me," she said cheerfully, patting her arm. "It's you."

Kim looked at her indignantly. "Me?"

She rolled her eyes, laughing. "You're in a bad way for Randy. Knowing that makes you so predictable, so easy. Now quit pouting and come over here and give me a kiss."

Kim crossed to Mindy and kissed her, their tongues dancing, flicking, probing, the heat began to rise again, Kim suddenly pushed away.

"I think that's enough, we're going to wind up going at it again and I'm running out of time. I need to get home."

"Yeah, you're right. We'll have to do this again sometime soon."

Kim was still very horny, her pussy was so hot she just couldn't help herself when she said, "Tell me, what was it like to fuck Randy?"

Mindy smiled. "Kim, your son, well, he's an excellent lay."

"Is he, um, I mean, does he have a...big..."

"Cock? Yes, it's thick and longer than most."

Kim's pulse accelerated, her heartbeat hammering inside her head, she swallowed. "Really?"

"Oh yeah," Mindy smiled. "The best I've ever felt. He really filled me up. It wasn't uncomfortable at all; it was more of a completely satisfied fullness."

She sighed heavily. Kim closed her eyes, the expression on her face told Mindy everything she needed to know.

"Kim? Why don't you just do it? I can tell that you really want to."

"I'm not sure, I mean, there's a strong desire to, but I'm really going to have to think this through," she said with a note of resignation in her voice. "A lot of things would change."

"I think you'd be risking more if you don't do it. Your frustration level is really getting up there," Mindy stated. "Do you really want to continue fighting this?"

"I don't know if I can fight it anymore," Kim said in exasperation. "I just don't know, I'm really conflicted."

"If you want, I could help you break the ice, so to speak," Mindy began. "Maybe you, and me, and Randy, we could get together?"

"All of us? Do you think he'd be interested in doing both of us at the same time? I mean, simultaneously? Like a threesome?" Kim asked.

"You tell me, you're his mother."

"Yeah, but you're his lover."

"I think he could be convinced," Mindy answered, with a lusty, wicked smile. "Interested?"

"I don't know, maybe..."